Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Chauvin did have a checkered history as a cop and I would agree that some lesser charge may have been in order. But he did not purposely kill anyone.

If he didn't intend to kill Floyd, he would have released his restraint when Floyd stopped resisting according to POLICY. AKA lost consciousness.

That he did not, proves his malevolent INTENT.

Too bad you weren't on the jury where you could have used your cognitive dissonance to justify letting a guilty man go.

19 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Having read the coroners report and not some second hand source that tries to paraphrase it or summarize it.. it is clear that had Chauvin did nothing, the chance that Floyd dies in the time frame that Chauvin encounters him is slim. Can't say impossible or 0 but very low probability. Had Chauvin simply handcuffed him and left it at that.. Floyd is most likely alive. 

Obviously you didn't see the bodycam footage then.

They had the handcuffs on him and they were just trying to get him in the car for 5 minutes. They couldn't manage it because he was too big and he was freaking out, yelling "I'm dying, you're killing me, I'm choking, I can't breathe", etc. That's why they held him on the ground for a while - to calm him down so that they could get him in the back of the truck. 

Edited by WestCanMan

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

War on poverty? That's funny. You Libbies create poverty.

You're WRONG and IGNORANT as previously stated.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes I suggest you go stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself repeatedly for the slavery you Democrats loved so much.

Nixon's Southern strategy made racism Republican.

Unfortunate you're unable to google to relieve your IGNORANCE. LMAO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Doesn't change that the dems loved slavery and defended it vigorously.

The Dems had a secret vote and decided not to be racist anymore, while at the same time secretly making Republicans racist ?

I don't know how they did it but a lot of leftards swear by it. 

Oddly enough the Dems still pit people against each other along racial lines and incite racial riots all the time, even though they "aren't racist".

By the same token I'm a Canucks fan now, but I still make loud noises sometimes when the Oilers score, and I still wear hats with the oil drop once in a while to keep my head warm... 

If you watched the video that I am Groot posted, you'll see those guys noticing that "We always get these stories about black men being murdered by the police, and then as more and more evidence comes in we find out that things didn't play out the way we were told that they did. It happened with Trayvon, M Brown, etc but I thought the Floyd one was legit until recently..." 

Uh-huh. And exactly who cranked out those twisted narratives over and over again? Was it the exact same people every time?

Yup. But hey, why not just keep believing them, hey? 

Wasn't it Obama who pimped the T Martin story as a senseless, racist murder? Yup. While CNN was showing Trayvon's cute little face from his 12 yr old class photo, Obama was the one telling the story about how he was just shot because he was black. "I just can't help but notice that he looked like me..." His story was a farce. 

Keith Ellison is also a Demonrat, and he's the AG who decided that the public shouldn't have access to that footage. Now even high-profile Dem talking heads are admitting that the footage gave them an entirely different perception of how things went down (but I don't think that the diehard leftist trolls here will ever admit to that). 

It's the same thing every time. CNN/Dems twist narratives to the extreme and squeeze every last morsel of racial hatred possible out of every non-story, and it's only when the rioting has faded to nothing that they will acknowledge the real story. "But they're not racists." ?

I still haven't gotten past the 10:12 mark or whatever of the video, but I wonder if they're gonna question the reasons why the bodycam footage was withheld from the public while all the riots were occurring...

• Like 2

13:07...

They're acknowledging seeing Floyd say that he couldn't breathe while no one was touching his neck.

How did they not see this 'til now? (or at least until after that woman released her video about the trial)

I saw that video in Aug (maybe Sept) 2020. How did they not see it until late Nov 2023? It was out for 3 years guys.... Clearly whatever the F news source you're watching isn't worth watching. 

One thing those guys keep on talking about is "IF the video is legit, because we're in the era of AI now" (they mean "deepfake technology")...

It makes sense from their POV, because they just saw the video now, but it's not the case for 2 reasons:

1) The video came out in 2020, when deepfake technology didn't exist yet, or at least not to the extent that we see in the Floyd video and 

2) Ellison and others saw that video on the day of the murder, or the next day, etc, maybe dozens of people saw it within the first week. No one is saying "That video is fake", or "Here is the real video". They've had 3 years to do that. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They're acknowledging seeing Floyd say that he couldn't breathe while no one was touching his neck.

How did they not see this 'til now? (or at least until after that woman released her video about the trial)

I saw that video in Aug (maybe Sept) 2020. How did they not see it until late Nov 2023? It was out for 3 years guys.... Clearly whatever the F news source you're watching isn't worth watching. 

In that whole video Glenn and McWhorter never mentioned that the maker of video they're touting is the wife of the MPD union chief. They ONLY said he was an ex-COP.

Strangely McWhorter seems to accept every allegation made in The Fall  of  Minneapolis as truth. Of course he is a staunch Republican.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems had a secret vote and decided not to be racist anymore, while at the same time secretly making Republicans racist ?

Wow - the power of democracy is absolutely amazing. Can we get them to vote that syphilis was Boy-George's fault? I've always suspected he had something to do with it.....

Oddly enough the Dems still pit people against each other along racial lines and incite racial riots all the time, even though they "aren't racist".

Honestly -i don't know if they were ever truly 'racist' the way we think of it.  I think they see the races as an opportunity - they're "in favour" of whatever race they think gives them an advantage,  IF that means keeping blacks in slavery then no problem, if that means white people are deplorable then that's just fine.  They don't look at people as people any more than we would look at chess pieces and favor one colour over another.  If we're playing the black peices - they're our favorite for that game. That's how they see humans.

Wasn't it Obama who pimped the T Martin story as a senseless, racist murder?

Yeah  but i mean.. his own (imaginary) son looked just like Treyvon, so of course he's going to get emotional about it.  I think we need to cut him some slack there....

CNN/Dems twist narratives to the extreme and squeeze every last morsel of racial hatred possible out of every non-story,

Yeah. The christian kids "harassing" the first nations guy really hammered that home for me.  And when nbc edited the 911 call entirely to make it sound like the guy who shot martin was being racist when it wasn't true.

It's what they do.

Only in your twisted little mind is it somehow better that Chauvin decided to kneel on the neck of a man who was already having trouble breathing.

I know you're not very bright, but one doesn't have to be very bright to understand that if someone is having trouble breathing, kneeling on their neck isn't a great idea. And kneeling on their neck until they die is murder. 

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

If he didn't intend to kill Floyd, he would have released his restraint when Floyd stopped resisting according to POLICY. AKA lost consciousness.

That he did not, proves his malevolent INTENT.

Too bad you weren't on the jury where you could have used your cognitive dissonance to justify letting a guilty man go.

Too bad indeed.

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

Only in your twisted little mind is it somehow better that Chauvin decided to kneel on the neck of a man who was already having trouble breathing.

I know you're not very bright, but one doesn't have to be very bright to understand that if someone is having trouble breathing, kneeling on their neck isn't a great idea. And kneeling on their neck until they die is murder. 

Too funny. You Libbies really do live a lie...don't you.

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I believe the facts and choose my position based on them and my understanding of the repercussions. 

Nah. You choose your "facts" based on your political position.

That's why you urge us to believe the medical examiners out of one side of your mouth and then disregard their conclusion out of the other. 

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - the power of democracy is absolutely amazing. Can we get them to vote that syphilis was Boy-George's fault? I've always suspected he had something to do with it.....

I think CNN could get about 45% of Americans to vote for anything, judging by Biden's "poll numbers".

Honestly -i don't know if they were ever truly 'racist' the way we think of it.  I think they see the races as an opportunity - they're "in favour" of whatever race they think gives them an advantage,  IF that means keeping blacks in slavery then no problem, if that means white people are deplorable then that's just fine.  They don't look at people as people any more than we would look at chess pieces and favor one colour over another.  If we're playing the black peices - they're our favorite for that game. That's how they see humans.

I could honestly believe anything about the Dems right now. Even the lizard theory has its merits ?

Yeah  but i mean.. his own (imaginary) son looked just like Treyvon, so of course he's going to get emotional about it.  I think we need to cut him some slack there....

TBH, that one hit me like a bolt from the blue sky. I thought that Obama was a decent president 'til that point, although I was getting sick of the long-winded speeches, and the pregnant pauses.

I didn't even think of Dems as racist or hateful to that point. 

I liked Clinton, and I liked Obama for 4 years. That was 12 straight years of being very respectable I guess. And TBH, I wasn't a fan of Dubya, I thought he was an idjit (not half as bad as Biden though).

If I was keeping score, I guess that I liked Dems more than the GOP for a span of about 20 straight years. I didn't really think of it in those terms at that point though, I didn't follow American politics very closely until all the rioting started. 

Yeah. The christian kids "harassing" the first nations guy really hammered that home for me. 

I think the dems and CNN were already entirely devoted to BS at that point. The Rubicon wasn't even visible in the rear-view anymore.

And when nbc edited the 911 call entirely to make it sound like the guy who shot martin was being racist when it wasn't true.

That's a new one for me. I gotta check that out. 

10 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Nah. You choose your "facts" based on your political position.

That's why you urge us to believe the medical examiners out of one side of your mouth and then disregard their conclusion out of the other. 

The man was not choked. He was a drugged out criminal that you punks deified.!

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm glad that you're so invested in the idea that he was not choked.

Now, it would be nice if you were equally invested in the fact that the primary cause of death was cardiopulmonary arrest as a result of Chauvin's relentless restraint. 

It really doesn't matter what problems or history Floyd had. Bang on about them all you like. Doesn't change the fact that Chauvin killed him. 

That's in the medical report. It's a matter of record in court. It's held up on appeal. And Chauvin is still rotting in prison, where he belongs. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Too bad you don't understand there are other ways to asphyxiate than compressing the throat.

Just like there are other ways to stop a heart. Did ya see the guy who played football for the Buffalo Bills collapse on the field? He took a shot direct to the chest, and his heart stopped.

If Chauvin had stopped compressing Floyd's chest, and applied the defib like they did on the football field, Floyd might have been saved. But Chauvin didn't care about saving Floyd's life.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Too bad you don't understand there are other ways to asphyxiate than compressing the throat.

Just like there are other ways to stop a heart. Did ya see the guy who played football for the Buffalo Bills collapse on the field? He took a shot direct to the chest, and his heart stopped.

If Chauvin had stopped compressing Floyd's chest, and applied the defib like they did on the football field, Floyd might have been saved. But Chauvin didn't care about saving Floyd's life.

Again... Floyd didn't just get what he deserved...he begged for it.

On 12/8/2023 at 4:48 PM, WestCanMan said:

Again, I urge you to listen to what Floyd said himself. He knew what was going on inside of his own body when no one else did. 

People aren’t always the best judge of what is going on in their own bodies. 

I urge you to read the coroner's statement. They are good at stuff like that. 

Do you mean the Medical Examiner’s report? The system in that state is a bit weird and has both but I don’t think a coroner was involved here? In any case, go back over the opinion as presented at trial and explain how it absolves Chauvin of guilt. 

I need you to understand how important a guilty verdict was in this situation. 

What do you think would have happened if the court determined that Floyd's resisting arrest, the dangerous level of Fentanyl that he put into his body, and his own heart condition were the greatest contributing factors to his death, and that Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do (while he was followingg the Minn PD's restraint protocol)?

I'll tell you, because there's zero chance that you get this right:

1. There would have been more arson
  2. there would have been more looting
  3. there would have been more assaults on citizens
  4. there would be more citizens murdered
  5. there would be thousands more cops assaulted
  6. there would be a few more cops killed
  7. CNN would have called the protests "mostly peaceful"
  8. The Dems would call the protests "mostly peaceful"
  9. The Dems and CNN would call cops racist
  10. Michelle Obama would implore young kids to stay angry
  11. Kamala Harris would try to raise money to bail out violent criminals
  12. Kamala Harris would gleefully predict that the riots would last another 6 months

Chauvin's conviction prevented communities from being destroyed, racial violence, the further deterioration of the Dems and CNN, and several deaths.

Do you think it would be worth it to see that one trial through to it's proper legal conclusion if it was going to cost all that violence and chaos? Do you think it would be good for Biden's presidency to have to deal with that?  

No, I won’t get that right because it sounds like rampant, delusional paranoia to me.  You’re not actually obliged to defend every bad cop in the world. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

On 12/9/2023 at 12:49 PM, Nationalist said:

War on poverty? That's funny. You Libbies create poverty.

Yes I suggest you go stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself repeatedly for the slavery you Democrats loved so much.

The fact that only two political parties have run America all that time is one of many signs that all is not well down there but there have been some changes. The segregationist etc. wing of the Democratic Party in the South largely defected to the Republicans long ago. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a new one for me. I gotta check that out. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-editing-911-call-306359/

In the NBC segment, Zimmerman says: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The full version, though, unfolds like this:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

911 operator: “Okay. And this guy, is he white, black or Hispanic?”

Zimmerman: “He looks black.”

They literally edited out the 911 operator asking what colour the guy was and made it sound like zimmerman just said hes' up to no good, he's black'  in order to stoke racial tensions and make it seem like Zimmerman was racist.

• Thanks 1