Complicit in War Crimes

35 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

"Israel has the right to obliterate any civilian it wants, but Ukraine needs to give its land to Russia!'- Zionist hypocrites

The russians who live in east of Ukraine and crimea that Zelinski bombs since many years want to separate from Ukraine and have the right to do so and nato cannot put bombs 4 hrs from Moscow. Different conflict different opinions.

Edited by Gaétan

4 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The russians who live in east of Ukraine and crimea that Zelinski bombs since many years want to separate from Ukraine and have the right to do so and nato cannot put bombs 4 hrs from Moscow.

They had a referendum in 1991 and 80% of them chose to join an independent Ukraine. No other country besides Russia recognizes the fake separatist states.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The other option if you can't attack Gaza is to negociate and they couldn't do it because it is forbitten by international law to shoot on innocent people as they did and they not only did that they have nothing to eat, no clean water if they have, they don't have medication, they don't have fuel to run hospitals because of Israel. A country has to respect international rights outside that they can do nothing. What they did is forbidden. The minister Jolie said they have the right to defend themself in the respect of international right outside that they can do nothing and if you look at it they couldn't attack Gaza.

How old are you, honestly?

If you're over 14 years old then this isn't your thing. 

1 hour ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

No. If they were, you'd be sucking their c*cks.

Ahhh - so you have sexual fantasies about me and other people now.

well.. you do seem pretty lonely so its to be expected i guess.  Maybe if you're lucky some day you'll find a person willing to ACTUALLY touch you in your special place.  Like - NOT a relative this time.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhh - so you have sexual fantasies about me and other people now.

well.. you do seem pretty lonely so its to be expected i guess.  Maybe if you're lucky some day you'll find a person willing to ACTUALLY touch you in your special place.  Like - NOT a relative this time.

It's true. I wish I had someone who loved me as much as you love defending a foreign nation that spits on Christians and attempted to outlaw proselytism, doing this all for free online.

On 11/12/2023 at 5:47 PM, Gaétan said:

It makes sense Israel army couldn't attack Gaza because it makes innocent victimes and it is forbidden by international laws. Does it make sense that an army doen't respect laws of war.

What laws are you talking about. I assuming you know, please inform the readers which laws Israel is breaking..

Maybe you can tell us which laws of war are they breaking...you seem to have all the answers.  

you can phone a friend, or use your shout out to get the right answers...we'll wait...

Edited by Army Guy

48 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

It's true. I wish I had someone who loved me as much as you love defending a foreign nation that spits on Christians and attempted to outlaw proselytism, doing this all for free online.

So what you're saying is you wish you had someoen who doesn't love you at all.

Well... i doubt anyone loves you at all so you may be in luck there.  At least you've kept your goals reasonable :)  

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

What laws are you talking about. I assuming you know, please inform the readers which laws Israel is breaking..

Maybe you can tell us which laws of war are they breaking...you seem to have all the answers.  

you can phone a friend, or use your shout out to get the right answers...we'll wait...

It doesn't take an expert to see that they break all laws on earth.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Is there some other way you would like to see them respond to what happened? I mean, after the initial attack by Hamas.

They should negociate with the Hamas, they couldn't attack the Hamas among the population of Gaza,

Look at this:

Mt 4.8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

As you see, this land would belong to the devil and says that he lends it to anyone who bows down to him

13 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

They should negociate with the Hamas, they couldn't attack the Hamas among the population of Gaza,

Look at this:

Mt 4.8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

As you see, this land would belong to the devil and says that he lends it to anyone who bows down to him

Yep, I know about that one. Also saw it on Jesus Christ Superstar.

Pretty sure they've tried negotiations over the years. For various reasons they cannot come to an agreement.

If Hamas attacks and goes to hide in the city among civilians, they are knowingly putting them at risk. Apparently Hamas did not allow civilians to evacuate. Obviously, it's in their interest to use civilians as human shields.

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

I don't hate Jews, but I hate what the government of Israel is doing to the Palestinians

You clearly do hate jews and the gov't of israel is doing to the Palestinians what is necessary to prevent another attack like what the palestinians did to them.

Isreal has that right.

If you hate what's happening to the palestinians then you should correctly blame the gov't of gaza for launching that horrid attack that has turned israel and the rest of the world against them and ALSO for using the people as human meat shields.  There is no arguing the fact - if 0ctber 7 hadn't happened and hamas hadn't hid behind the people, NONE of this would be happening.

Sooooooo - why is it you don't condemn hamas? Why is it you call out the jews and not who's actually to blame?

You don't need to answer. I think we both already know, don't we.

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I would have preferred if they'd responded in Qatar and Iran - the head of the octopus.

So launch an unprovoked attack on a foriegn nation instead of the nation that attacked you? Kill their citizens instead?

Seems a little silly to start there.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

You clearly do hate jews

Go to love these tactics.

If you oppose the decades long human rights violations committed by Israel and support a free Palestine, you hate jews. That's the lowbrow tactic that is expected for those who want to control speech and the narrative.

The world has woken up and will no longer stand supporting an apartheid state such as Israel.

It took years for the governments of western countries to finally oppose Apartheid South Africa, which, not surprisingly, had always been heavily supported by Israel. Western governments were no longer able to continue to support for them.

The same will happen with Israel. Western governments will be forced to give into the pressure from the people who now overwhelmingly want a stop to Israel's atrocities. 

With social media bringing some balance into the information that is available from the region, and the voice of Jews living in the West, who oppose Israel's continuous war crimes against the Palestinians, it's the beginning of the end of Israel's influence in the West.

Here are American Jews who will not allow tribalism to come in the way of doing the right thing; Speaking out against Israel's genocide:

Edited by marcus

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Certain actions taken by Israel, particularly in response to security concerns, amount to collective punishment and may violate international law. Some relevant legal principles and conventions include:

Fourth Geneva Convention: This is a key international treaty that outlines protections for civilians in times of armed conflict. Israel's actions in the occupied territories, including the construction of settlements and the imposition of restrictions, violate the convention's provisions.

Prohibition of Collective Punishment: The prohibition of collective punishment is a general principle of international humanitarian law. Deliberate measures that cause harm to an entire population as a form of punishment is considered a violation of this principle.

International Human Rights Law: Actions that adversely affect the human rights of individuals, particularly on a collective basis, may be scrutinized under international human rights law. This includes issues related to freedom of movement, access to basic services, and the right to a standard of living adequate for health and well-being.

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You clearly do hate jews and the gov't of israel is doing to the Palestinians what is necessary to prevent another attack like what the palestinians did to them.

Isreal has that right.

If you hate what's happening to the palestinians then you should correctly blame the gov't of gaza for launching that horrid attack that has turned israel and the rest of the world against them and ALSO for using the people as human meat shields.  There is no arguing the fact - if 0ctber 7 hadn't happened and hamas hadn't hid behind the people, NONE of this would be happening.

Sooooooo - why is it you don't condemn hamas? Why is it you call out the jews and not who's actually to blame?

You don't need to answer. I think we both already know, don't we.

So launch an unprovoked attack on a foriegn nation instead of the nation that attacked you? Kill their citizens instead?

Seems a little silly to start there.

They won't take off the injustice and have peace by doing more injustice. What Hamas did was because of injustice.

1 minute ago, Gaétan said:

They won't take off the injustice and have peace by doing more injustice. What Hamas did was because of injustice.

Do you sincerely view Hamas as a just party to rule the Gaza strip?

What have been the results since 2006?