Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio Gets 22 Years

11 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

"... 22 years...".  Well, you get what you are...A racketeer, a violent criminal who needs to be in federal.prison, just like his pal Trump and his criminal organization, who deserve the same. One hopes the associates of this long time career criminal, who will say anything, do anything to stay out of prison until he can find a way to skip town and flee the country with as much money as he can grift from foolish people who still believe that the Pyramids were built by Aliens from another world because they are so small minded and uneducated as to believe that no humans have, on this planet, ever in history  achieved the education equivalent to conceive, plan, and build such imposing structures from their own minds, but must have all been just as stupid as they are as people by choice and therefore could not have done it.  These are the same people who insist that they must have the ability to buy automatic rifles " to hunt" for food when any sane hunter knows that if you can't hit a duck at 100 yards with a couple of shots from a single shot rifle firing into a flock of ducks, then you don't belong out there, because you are too dangerous to be allowed to buy anything that fires more rounds than that in a single burst muchless keep an arsenal of them with enough ammo to man a war time pill box by yourself.  These are the kind of people Trump hires by his promises of pardons for any who support him....think about it, do really want these people holding any office? Deciding things for your safety and your family, your children? 

Jeez that's a lot of words. You could just have said, I have 4th stage TDS.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 5:44 PM, WestCanMan said:

Do you believe:

- (like Robo) that there was never going to be an attack on the capitol until Trump said it, or

- was it pre-planned, and the OK's and PB's were aware of it, but somehow the FBI/CIA/Homeland Security/NSA, etc were completely unaware of it? 

Forgive me pointing out that the narratives contradict each other to a ridiculous extent. 

The narratives do not contradict each other. 

It has been proven in court that both the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys premeditated their attack on the US Capitol. This is why their leaders were sentenced to 18 and 22 year prison sentences. And there were other elements of premeditation which have not come before a court. Yet.

But we also know that then-President Trump urged his followers to come to DC on January 6, and he urged other groups to change their protest dates from Jan 20 to Jan 6. And this effort drew a crowd of thousands, and Trump incited them to peacefully march and then not-so-peacefully riot. 

Enrique Tarrio described the Proud Boys as the "tip of the spear" on January 6, and indeed it was a Proud Boy who used a police shield to smash windows and gain entrance into the US Capitol, and then a large mob followed them. 

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The narratives do not contradict each other. 

It has been proven in court that both the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys premeditated their attack on the US Capitol. This is why their leaders were sentenced to 18 and 22 year prison sentences. And there were other elements of premeditation which have not come before a court. Yet.

And you don't think that contradicts the statement that

the mob only headed to the Capitol and invaded it AFTER Trump demanded that they do that on Jan 6th.

Was it pre-meditated or did they only get slightly unruly because Trump told them to peacefully stroll?

I'm pretty sure that those two narratives are as contradictory as they come. 1) It was premeditated and 2) it ONLY happened because Trump demanded it on that day.

Maybe the issue here is that you don't know what "premeditated" means? 

And like I said before, if it was really premeditated then the FBI/CIA/NSA are MASSIVE failures because a bunch of troglodytes - who were already under their investigation - managed to hatch a plot whereby a handful of them almost managed to overthrow the US gov't without so much as a single gun

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Was it pre-meditated or did they only get slightly unruly because Trump told them to peacefully stroll?

I'm pretty sure that those two narratives are as contradictory as they come. 1) It was premeditated and 2) it ONLY happened because Trump demanded it on that day.

And like I said before, if it was really premeditated then the FBI/CIA/NSA are MASSIVE failures because a bunch of troglodytes - who were already under their investigation - managed to hatch a plot whereby a handful of them almost managed to overthrow the US gov't without so much as a single gun

Over 1,000 people were charged with crimes related to Jan 6. Some of them premeditated their crimes, while others did not. Some came to DC to witness the Storm, others came to be the Storm.

Edited by Rebound

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

According to rebound it can be both somehow.  You can be both pre meditated AND spontaneous at the same time.  I assume the riots were actually lead by someone named Schrodinger.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Comparing legitimate prosecutions with Jewish persecution by Nazis is ridiculous.

There's nothing legltimate about the democrats pursuit of trump.  We've already seen that they've created endless fakeinformation, broken the law to go after him, accused him of hundreds of things the can't provide evidence for - it's a complete gong show.

I'm sure some of those jewish shop owners in germany were bad people who deserved to have their windows smashed too.  justifies everything for your kind doesn't it.

46 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

There's nothing legltimate about the democrats pursuit of trump.  We've already seen that they've created endless fakeinformation, broken the law to go after him, accused him of hundreds of things the can't provide evidence for - it's a complete gong show.

I'm sure some of those jewish shop owners in germany were bad people who deserved to have their windows smashed too.  justifies everything for your kind doesn't it.

List one crime which Trump has been charged without evidence. 

(Uh oh! You can’t! Better talk about Biden’s laptop again).

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

List one crime which Trump has been charged without evidence. 

Ahhh - in order to continue your lie you have to change it to 'charged" :)   i said accused of. Russian collusion comes to mind :)  For like 3.5 years.  Due to a dossier then democrats created that was false.

But if you want to go to charges the charges in new york where they tried to bundle a bunch of misdemeanors and claim it was a felony was very obviously a fake charge.  And most legal experts thought so.

The lefties have "cried trump" so many times that it just has no meaning now. Which is why he's going up in the polls with every charge now.  Like he said "I'm one indictment away from winning the presidency".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

There's nothing legltimate about the democrats pursuit of trump. 

Grand juries composed of US citizens say YOU'RE WRONG.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

We've already seen that they've created endless fakeinformation, broken the law to go after him, accused him of hundreds of things the can't provide evidence for - it's a complete gong show.

Says who? You? LMAO

You need to stop listening ONLY to FOS LIES.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Nope. Trump broke MANY LAWS and that was NO ACCIDENT. He knew what he was doing was ILLEGAL cause he had lawyers who told him that.

Of course, the OPINIONS of people like yourself who REFUSE to be informed about the evidence of those crimes mean NOTHING.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

sk090823dAPR-800x0.jpg

Only considered innocent by the courts. The court of public opinion is under no such constraint.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhh - in order to continue your lie you have to change it to 'charged" :)   i said accused of. Russian collusion comes to mind :)  For like 3.5 years.  Due to a dossier then democrats created that was false.

But if you want to go to charges the charges in new york where they tried to bundle a bunch of misdemeanors and claim it was a felony was very obviously a fake charge.  And most legal experts thought so.

The lefties have "cried trump" so many times that it just has no meaning now. Which is why he's going up in the polls with every charge now.  Like he said "I'm one indictment away from winning the presidency".

No, you need to be specific. Which charge from which charging document is listed without evidence? 

The simple fact is that the guy is obviously a criminal. He’s been found guilty of rape. He clearly falsified his business records to hide the Stormy Daniels payment — which is therefore tax evasion, the crime you guys want to nail Hunter Biden on. 

In New York; there are already guilty verdicts against Trump’s company:

Scheme to Defraud in the First Degree

Conspiracy in the Fourth Degree

Criminal Tax Fraud in the Third Degree

Criminal Tax Fraud in the Fourth Degree

Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree. 

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Trump will walk...become POTUS...recover the economy...and clean all the Libbie rats out.

Huh. Isn’t that what he promised to do last time?  
Odd how he appointed his most trusted, faithful people as attorney general and both of them turned on him? And the “Economic Fixer” left office racking up bigger deficits than any President by far, and record high unemployment. 

He promised to lock Hillary up and he didn’t so much as issue her a parking ticket.  When Ghislane went to court for being a child sex trafficker, he said, “I wish her well.” Is that what you tell child sex traffickers? 

He won’t be President and your cheerleading is comical.  Your excuses for this asshat buffoon are comical. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Over 1,000 people were charged with crimes related to Jan 6. Some of them premeditated their crimes, while others did not. Some came to DC to witness the Storm, others came to be the Storm.

I think we all know that FBI charges are not a proof of any crime. In fact, in more than one recent instance it was a result of FBI crimes, like for example entrapment, falsifying evidence or just plain old lying. 

Do you wanna pretend that the FBI hasn't been lying, falsifying evidence, and running entrapment schemes? I've got the links to prove it all. I'm not like you. 

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Huh. Isn’t that what he promised to do last time?  
Odd how he appointed his most trusted, faithful people as attorney general and both of them turned on him? And the “Economic Fixer” left office racking up bigger deficits than any President by far, and record high unemployment. 

He promised to lock Hillary up and he didn’t so much as issue her a parking ticket.  When Ghislane went to court for being a child sex trafficker, he said, “I wish her well.” Is that what you tell child sex traffickers? 

He won’t be President and your cheerleading is comical.  Your excuses for this asshat buffoon are comical. 

Glad you enjoy it. In the end...you won't.

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

According to rebound it can be both somehow.  You can be both pre meditated AND spontaneous at the same time.  I assume the riots were actually lead by someone named Schrodinger.

They can't even address what I said because it's all true. Their accusations can't possibly co-exist so they have to mention them all separately, and never allow their story from accusation 1 be used as evidence against their own claim in accusations 2, 3 and 4. 

My favourite part of all of this is that according to their own story, a couple hundred unarmed troglodytes - who were already under investigation from the FBI (and presumably being surveilled by the NSA) - hatched a plot that almost managed to "overthrow the gov't of the USA". ? <-- yeah, they say all of that with a straight face. 

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Grand juries composed of US citizens say YOU'RE WRONG.

Nope.  All a grand jury says is that the prosecution says it has enough evidence to continue to a trial. The evidence could all be fake for all they know, but it LOOKS like enough to continue. IF the grand jury was always right there'd be no need for trials and  the prosecutor would never lose one :) The grand jury doesn't rule on the validity of the case or the evidence, just that there appears to be enough to justify going to a real judge. 

Oh.. sorry i forgot you don't know how the legal system works.

Says who? You? LMAO

Well me, the fbi, the democrat party, the judges, pretty much everyone :)

These are proven facts kiddo.  The steel dossier was a fake. That's been long since proven.  Paid for and commissioned by the Dems. They got in shit trying to hide the fact they did it from the election spending people. FBI texts show they were out to get trump no matter what, and fbi agents were convicted of wrongdoing faking documents to justify searches.

LOL - you need to stop listening to CNN ONLY - and the voices in your head.

Nope. Trump broke MANY LAWS and that was NO ACCIDENT. He knew what he was doing was ILLEGAL cause he had lawyers who told him that.

So did hillary.  Next.

Of course, the OPINIONS of people like yourself who REFUSE to be informed about the evidence of those crimes mean NOTHING.

Only considered innocent by the courts. The court of public opinion is under no such constraint.

Sorry - i've just heard that OPINIONS without FACTS are USELESS - so you're useless i guess :) 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They can't even address what I said because it's all true. Their accusations can't possibly co-exist so they have to mention them all separately, and never allow their story from accusation 1 be used as evidence against their own claim in accusations 2, 3 and 4. 

My favourite part of all of this is that according to their own story, a couple hundred unarmed troglodytes - who were already under investigation from the FBI (and presumably being surveilled by the NSA) - hatched a plot that almost managed to "overthrow the gov't of the USA". ? <-- yeah, they say all of that with a straight face. 

Well -  i mean i haven't followed this as close as i do some things but you have to be 7 different kinds of stupid to believe this came anywhere even remotely close to even having the slightest chance of overthrowing the gov't.

I mean -you can just imagine the taliban sitting there reading about this going "Why the hell didn't we think of that?!?! All we had to do is get 200 of our people to rush the capital after bush's election and demand the vice president declare osama bin laden as president and america would have had NO CHOICE!!!  They could not have stopped it!!! The democracy woudl have fallen and our glorious reign over the USA would have begun!!!!

It's !diotic.