TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well i guess all you can do is light a candle rather than curse the darkness.  I'm sure lots of people don't have an issue with someone admitting theyr'e not an expert.

What is even better is the claim that I am brainwashed. Brainwashed but yet have nothing to say. Brainwashed infers that one has been fed information/misinformation long enough to where you do not know any different. I state that I know nothing and so then what misinformation am I espousing?

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

What is even better is the claim that I am brainwashed. Brainwashed but yet have nothing to say. Brainwashed infers that one has been fed information/misinformation long enough to where you do not know any different. I state that I know nothing and so then what misinformation am I espousing?

I absolutely guarantee you that i know a bunch of people i would love to brainwash into keeping their mouths shut more often :) 

But joking aside again all one can do is be the example and be kind to those who don't know and ignore the rantings of the rabid.

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

This is not proof. This is you having no explicit quotes. Now show some character and show EXPLICITLY how I came to my opinions about the vax? Only direct quotes from myself will be considered sufficient. Your usual brand of overzealous, biased, drama queen-esque reading between the lines is not proof of anything. 

I know how much you know and how much you don't know because your answers are all ignorant and uninformed. Get it?

If you had real answers then you'd be saying the kinds of things that an informed person could say. You could answer questions directly instead of just coming back with ad hominem attacks. 

FYI if someone posts "3+3 is 8 and you don't know that because you're retarded" then it would be normal to "jump to the conclusion" that they're not a math professor, and you wouldn't need to find an example of them getting a calculus question wrong to make the claim that they couldn't do it. 

If you have access to the covid vax lexicon then why don't you tell us something worth knowing?

Why don't you explain why deaths went up so sharply and why almost 90% of covid deaths are among the vaxed after we vaxed 85% of the population?

Why were there so many deaths in summer 2022 all of a sudden when there were almost no deaths in both of the two previous summers? 

Why was the gov't so convinced that kids needed to vax back when they already knew that the vax didn't slow the spread of covid and that healthy kids never die of covid? And why did covid deaths among kids suddenly spike after we started vaxxing them two years into the pandemic? 

I've proven all those things over and over again with Health Canada's own stats. You pretend to know that something else is the case but you are keeping it secret. You just make ad hominem attacks instead of just telling us. Why? 

What's the big secret?

Edited by WestCanMan

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know how much you know and how much you don't know because your answers are all ignorant and uninformed. Get it?

If you had real answers then you'd be saying the kinds of things that an informed person could say. You could answer questions directly instead of just coming back with ad hominem attacks. 

FYI if someone posts "3+3 is 8 and you don't know that because you're retarded" then it would be normal to "jump to the conclusion" that they're not a math professor, and you wouldn't need to find an example of them getting a calculus question wrong to make the claim that they couldn't do it. 

If you have access to the covid vax lexicon then why don't you tell us something worth knowing?

Why don't you explain why deaths went up so sharply and why almost 90% of covid deaths are among the vaxed after we vaxed 85% of the population?

Why were there so many deaths in summer 2022 all of a sudden when there were almost no deaths in both of the two previous summers? 

Why was the gov't so convinced that kids needed to vax back when they already knew that the vax didn't slow the spread of covid and that healthy kids never die of covid? And why did covid deaths among kids suddenly spike after we started vaxxing them two years into the pandemic? 

I've proven all those things over and over again with Health Canada's own stats. You pretend to know that something else is the case but you are keeping it secret. You just make ad hominem attacks instead of just telling us. Why? 

What's the big secret?

A long winded way to say, "I do not know squat". If you were of any value as a human being.. you would own up to the fact that you have no actual evidence to back up your assertions about myself.. but that is too much to ask, I know. 

On the bright side.l. it is awesome that you do not work in my office. When we need information.. we get it from a database. No assumptions, no jumping to conclusions, or filling in the blanks. How many jobs were added in April? Below is the answer... you would go off the rails about how it is down due to communists or other sensationalized garbage

Select * from dbo.ces where periodyear = '2022' and period in ('03','04') and area = '000000' and adjusted = '1'

Edited by impartialobserver

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You are ignorant of how english works.

Yes - it would take someone with half a brain to think that. Someone with a full brain would note that a) - nobody mentioned who borrowed more and b) it's not really relevant to the discussion. and c) you still don't understand what 'context' is. 

Ahem. 

Obama took office during the Great Recession. He immediately needed to spend billions to stop it. He convinced Congress to add $253 billion from the economic stimulus package to Bush’s FY 2009 budget. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act added an additional $534 billion over the rest of Obama’s terms.7

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/deficit-by-president-what-budget-deficits-hide-3306151

Sooo = that would make you the liar :)

yeah they can. ROFLMAO - you didn't know that? :)  They can use all kinds of methods to increase spending. 

However - if you were an intelligent person you would have realized that the example was just that - an example. It wasn't actually intended to suggest he literally raised spending the first day in office.  Sorry - i didn't realize your english was so  weak. I'll try to dumb it down for you in the future.

I was literaly talking about annual.

Did i ever say it didn't? 

There seems to be two problems here. 1 )  you're wayyyy to stupid for this conversation. You don't understand what was said or how any of this works.  and 2) you're a bit of a liar.   You've claimed a few times there  that i said things which i never said. 

You fail.  Try harder next time.

You are a troll, dude. 
You said Obama started increasing the deficit his first day in office. He didn’t. 

Obama inherited an economic recession and bank collapse from Bush, and he turned it around. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are a troll, dude.

Yes yes, the battlecry of every leftie when someone posts facts they don't like.

You said Obama started increasing the deficit his first day in office. He didn’t. 

Well actually i didn't say that, and i tried to point that out to you. I said that whether a deficit is good or bad depends entirely on the circumstance - obama doing something day one would be bad, obama doing something to deal with a serious recession is different.

And you know that's true.  So - seeing as you can't argue that you've tried to lie and turn it into  whether or not he LITERALLY increased spending day one.  The truth is he DID increase spending during his first 100 days so it would still be fair to say he did it as soon as he got into office but that really wasn't what i was talking about.

THEN you come up with some fluff about how i said he increased deficits while he was in office - which i absolutely never even mentioned.

Sorry kid - you'd be the troll here.

Obama inherited an economic recession and bank collapse from Bush, and he turned it around. 

He did inherit a recession (caused directly by the democrats it's worth noting, seeing as you're so fond of being partisan :))

Nobody blamed him for the recession. Nobody said anyting about it being his fault or the like.

This is what makes you so dishonest.

The point was you cannot say "deficit good" or "Deficit bad".   If obama just decides to increase spending then bad. If he's increasing it to address the problems of a recession then good. That's all i said. The rest is just the voices in your head

On 5/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, Nationalist said:

Mad? A bit. Usually, people who value their nations, get a tad upset when twits begin flooding their nations with illegal aliens. Which the vast majority of these "refugees" of yours, are.

Yeah, we should do a better job of catching and deporting illegals, though we should also fix the immigration system so there are less people coming here illegally in the first place. However, we can only fix immigration if we're honest with the problems. When people lie and say that we have "open borders" they're just making the problem worse. It's similar to how Qanon makes it harder to catch actual child predators.

30 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yeah, we should do a better job of catching and deporting illegals, though we should also fix the immigration system so there are less people coming here illegally in the first place. However, we can only fix immigration if we're honest with the problems. When people lie and say that we have "open borders" they're just making the problem worse. It's similar to how Qanon makes it harder to catch actual child predators.

How about doing a better job of not letting illegals into the country? Finish the wall, put the military all along the wall...armed. Refuse refugee status after the quota is completed and only allow it to be applied to those who actually qualify. Tell the Mexican president to line his side of the border with his military. In short...your limp excuse..."fix immigration"...is only necessary after the EXISTING laws are actually enforced. Until that happens...the USA's border are OPEN!

Saying the truth, that the borders are OPEN, only makes things worse for you. Not me and certainly not for the millions who have the delight to live along the border while Joe the Twit and Majorkis the lyin' jack-ass are in charge of it...Oh and let's forget the great border czar Kamala. What a trio of destructive nit-wits.

So NO...ANTIFA...the borders are OPEN and its this very fact that encourages criminals like drug dealers, coyotes, and of course child predators. Anyone who supports this...travesty...is either dumb as a stump...or hates America and wants to destroy it.

I think I already know which of these 2 categories you fit into...

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

How about doing a better job of not letting illegals into the country?

Do you think I'm the president?

Saying the truth, that the borders are OPEN, only makes things worse for you.

Again, the borders are not OPEN. The majority of immigrants still get caught and turned away. We can't have open borders AND something like Title 42.

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Do you think I'm the president?

Again, the borders are not OPEN. The majority of immigrants still get caught and turned away. We can't have open borders AND something like Title 42.

Don't play dumb... You said...

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yeah, we should do a better job of catching and deporting illegals

Title 42 is gone and the borders are OPEN.!

Now go play on the freeway.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

That doesn't mean the borders are OPEN. We are still catching and deporting illegals. We can just do a better job.

You were saying the borders are OPEN even before Title 42 ended.

As they were. Now its even worse.

Looks like he was fired, to answer the OP question. We can agree on that much? 

The Dominion case revealed that Carlson was more sceptical of Stop the Steal than he let on. At the same time he could see the money in it for Fox and came down hard on anybody at the network who wanted to reveal the truth. That doesn’t sound like the behaviour of a conscientious journalist to me but perhaps our conservative friends can resolve these unsettling matters?

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

On 5/18/2023 at 6:31 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Looks like he was fired, to answer the OP question. We can agree on that much? 

The Dominion case revealed that Carlson was more sceptical of Stop the Steal than he let on. At the same time he could see the money in it for Fox and came down hard on anybody at the network who wanted to reveal the truth. That doesn’t sound like the behaviour of a conscientious journalist to me but perhaps our conservative friends can resolve these unsettling matters?

Isn’t it crazy?

Fox viewers can now see that Carlson and ALL the Fox reporters did not believe the election was stolen and they thought the claims of voter fraud were completely crazy. Yet they promoted them in order to keep their ratings high. 

And Fox viewers continue to believe the election was stolen even though it was not.  Just as most Fox viewers believed that Saddam Hussein was responsible for the September 11 attacks, even though he was not.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Isn’t it crazy?

Fox viewers can now see that Carlson and ALL the Fox reporters did not believe the election was stolen and they thought the claims of voter fraud were completely crazy. Yet they promoted them in order to keep their ratings high. 

And Fox viewers continue to believe the election was stolen even though it was not.  Just as most Fox viewers believed that Saddam Hussein was responsible for the September 11 attacks, even though he was not.  

Meh - got a news flash for you .  In the states the side that loses always thinks it was stolen.

Look at the polling after each election regarding whether or not the system is fair and secure.  Whichever side wins gets about 80 plus percent saying yes and whatever side loses gets less than 50.

The polls after the 'hanging chad' incident for example - democrats absolutely thought the system was 'rigged' :)  In 2016, dems thought it was a great system during the election when they though hillary would win, republicans were convinced it was rigged - the moment he won the polls reverse and dems thought it was rigged and there was russian interference and  such and trump voters lept in support of the system.

Hillary to this very day says her election was stolen.

So it's not fox news.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Meh - got a news flash for you: F off.

ROFLMAO - ohhh i'm SO sorry.. did those nasty facts get in the way of your echo chamber ideology agani? How terrible :)

What were you saying in that other thread about people who just resort to insults out of the blue making the board worse?  LOL!!  What a pathetic troll.

I ignore your posts.  I don’t care what you have to say.

umm....  yeah.  So you're actually responding to it.  So i'm not sure you know what 'ignore' means.

I gave you an opportunity to apologize and you refused so F off.  

After you insulted me first in that thread? I responded in complete good faith and you were a complete dick.Maybe apologize for your own bad behavior before you demand apologies from oithers. Its pretty retarded to think it works the other way.

You're a typical leftie loser -  you insult others, you behave badly, YOU provoke a fight, and then when the other person punches back you cry and whine about how mean they are. And now you're 'professionally offended' and hide behind a fight YOU picked.  Gee i can't imagine where your kid gets it from.

You want people to treat you in a civil manner? Treat people in a civil manner. You didn't and now they don't.  Deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Meh - got a news flash for you .  In the states the side that loses always thinks it was stolen.

Look at the polling after each election regarding whether or not the system is fair and secure.  Whichever side wins gets about 80 plus percent saying yes and whatever side loses gets less than 50.

The polls after the 'hanging chad' incident for example - democrats absolutely thought the system was 'rigged' :)  In 2016, dems thought it was a great system during the election when they though hillary would win, republicans were convinced it was rigged - the moment he won the polls reverse and dems thought it was rigged and there was russian interference and  such and trump voters lept in support of the system.

Hillary to this very day says her election was stolen.

So it's not fox news.

There’s a reason Dominion won zillions. Everyone gripes when they lose games or elections and every Canadian party that does better on the popular vote than on seats becomes, briefly, a supporter of PR, but that’s quite different from a TV network pushing specific, QAnon-style allegations for months about private companies and criminal election fraud that it knows to be without any foundation. That goes beyond stating an opinion. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

There’s a reason Dominion won zillions. Everyone gripes when they lose games or elections and every Canadian party that does better on the popular vote than on seats becomes, briefly, a supporter of PR, but that’s quite different from pushing QAnon-style allegations for months about private companies and election fraud one knows to be without any foundation. I don’t know of anything quite like that from CNN or MSNBC.  

Really? So you were sleeping when Don LeMon said the violence of The Summer of Love was justified? Or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? Or 2 failed impeachments?

Huh...you sleep too much.

Edited by Nationalist

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really? So you were sleeping when Don LeMon said the violence of The Summer of Love was justified? Or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? Or 2 failed impeachment?

Huh...you sleep too much.

If it’s the same thing you should contact those people who have been defamed and get a lawsuit going. Plus I’m talking specifically about allegations of election fraud against companies doing the counting. 

Failed impeachments mean nothing in a chamber that votes along party lines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

If it’s the same thing you should contact those people who have been defamed and get a lawsuit going. Plus I’m talking specifically about allegations of election fraud against companies doing the counting. 

Failed impeachments mean nothing in a chamber that votes along party lines. 

I disagree. I think the instances are very alike. All just exemplifying the 2-tiered justice system. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I disagree. I think the instances are very alike. All just exemplifying the 2-tiered justice system. 

What’s striking about the Dominion case is the volume, specificity and duration of the false accusations and clear evidence that the people making these very serious claims of criminal conduct knew them to be completely false. The US has a very high bar for defamation but Fox felt sufficiently nervous about losing the case to settle for a fortune. The Internet seems to have unleashed all sorts of utterly mad theories that people have no compunction about airing, even on TV.