TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, it seems you lost again,

If you have to tell people they lost -  chances are you lost :)

Too late to deny your jew-hatred now kiddo - you spent all night making anti jew slurs and follow it up with this crap today. And that's when you're not threatening violence.

Your'e a drunk racist scumbag who doesn't think much of women either.  And you've taken the time to prove it here for everyone

34 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's funny how his mind works.  He would not have looked stupid if he'd simply said, "I thought it was going to hit Alabama, but apparently I was wrong".

As it is, he made himself a world wide laughing stock. 

He obviously has the IQ of a Dalmation.

Right? He was President of the US. Tens of thousands in Alabama would have evacuated. Homes and businesses would be looted.  It’s a big deal to falsely tell people they’re in danger of being hit by a hurricane.  

And you’re right… all he had to do was say, “Oops, my bad.” Instead he pulls out a sharpie and redraws a map.  Who the F does that? 

Edited by Rebound

27 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"Everyone"

"Racism"

"Drunk"

"Kiddo"

Even those 1-2 that follow you, soon they will have doubts, you use radical leftists tactics. They are weak, it seems even on the right, such tactics exist. 

Thank you customer.

Everyone now knows you're a racist, everyone already knew you were a drunk.  It's not news. Sorry kiddo.

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"Everyone" and "Racist" detected. Leftist tactic. You want for everyone to come here for you? 1-2 people follow you, that's the reality. 

Yes,  EVERYONE knows you're RACIST.

Blaming others for your own faults is the leftist tactic here.   Aren't you from a communist country? Comrade?

You proved to everyone you're a racist. You've proven to everyone you WANT to be a bully (you just are too weak to pull it off, but you try).

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

So - why should anyone care about you?

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Since you cannot cite ANY source for ^this OPINION, we can JUST ASSUME you MADE IT UP. LMAO

10,000 immigrants per day for the last two days and you say the border is secure. LoL

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-restricts-asylum-access-mexico-border-title-42-ends-2023-05-10/

11 minutes ago, Legato said:

10,000 immigrants per day for the last two days and you say the border is secure. LoL

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-restricts-asylum-access-mexico-border-title-42-ends-2023-05-10/

Luckily those people all find housing in Pelosi's neighbourhood, driving up the home/rent prices there instead of driving up the cost of low-income housing. 

They compete for elite jobs as well, so they're not competing with low-income Americans. 

Poor people really benefit from that type of immigration because they're able to hire those guys to do their landscaping, cook, clean and nanny their kids for diiirrrt cheap. 

Pelosi and her friends can't afford to hire any of that cheap labour because they're too busy competing with all the illegal immigrants for houses.

She's a hero I tell you. TAKE DOWN THAT RACIST WALL, NANCE, no matter how many of them come to buy houses in your neighbourhood, or seek election in Congress!

On 5/10/2023 at 3:52 AM, Nationalist said:

Doesn't it contradict your intense TDS, to be preaching the perception that the Trump Vaccine was a success?

Just wondering...

What are we to make of all the support on display for the guy who put the plan to poison millions of people into Warp Speed?

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Anyways, get back to ideas, boy, see if you can hold. 

What laws are you talking about? Did they pass? Is done? So if I critiqued "The Jews", Mossad will come for me? 

My friend, I know where your mind goes, the stuff that you probably say about Jews in private. 

Neo-Nazis are cowards, my friend, don't use their tactics, either be a man or be a real Nazi as @Americana Antifa says, even radicals have a point once a while. They have more integrity in their insanity, the real nazis.

I do wonder if these neo-nazis will finally grow a spine and admit their beliefs when the Republicans end our democracy. Like at that point, nazism would be way more acceptable.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Oh, my, my, look this emotion, based on a fake fact.

Thank you customer.

Are you going to do this daily hoping I will back down? Bully Troll.

"Everyone"

"Racist"

"Weak" are you borrowing from my tactics now? 

"Communists". I expose communists

LOL - you're starting to panic a bit. I can tell :)   You realize you've screwed up big time.

EVERYONE knows you're RAC

You proved to everyone you're a racist. You've proven to everyone you WANT to be a bully (you just are too weak to pull it off, but you try).

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

So - why should anyone care about you?

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"bottle"

"whiskey"

You know - i've ALMOST got you as well trained as a parrot :)

Which is appropriate seeing as your'e basically my pet now :)   sit little guy sit! ?

You're a drunk and a racists - and everyone knows it. Its a shame the answers to life aren't at the bottom of a whiskey bottle, you'd be the wisest man in the world :)

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

There is no "we" only a bully angry troll asking for help yet no help.

You already admitted that people called you out for your drunken antics.

And more people have now than then :)

Meanwhile - you stand alone :)

It must be hard being a lonely drunk that nobody respects

Just now, Contrarian said:

Smiley Faces with thousand of posts too and he calls me lonely. You are active today. Good man.

Yep - you make me laugh that hard :)  It's like watching a dog chase it's tail or a child eat a pickle the first time :)

Hey - you may be  a left wing jack booted thug and a drunk jew-hater ... but at least you're funny :)  LOL

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

He lost it today. Bullies like this always look for crowds.

The best part - 1 or 2 support him, others it seems are doing their best on the forum. He is an upgraded tractor, i am fairly convinced he learnt these tactics in some tutorial how to take over a board. Not here though. You think his words affect me? Triggered is the correct word.

LOL - your'e starting to sound even more desperate kiddo :)

"his words don't affect me - nope - not at all - not even a little - i don't care - I'm just going to follow him around the board everywhere and beg for his attention!"