TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Doesn't matter.  You can't fire him pre-trial either.  It just makes you look guilty.  

That's just in your head dude. They easily could have.

Except he's back-tracked on a lot of those, telling everyone who asks after his texts emerged that "No!  Me love Trump!"  Fox News is obviously complicit, but the fact that Tucker Carlson's brand of batshit was so far beyond the rest of the network makes it clear he was pulling, rather than being pushed.  

His emails very specifically were fighting back against that.

Gosh, wouldn't that be a coincidence?  The lawsuit featuring Tucker Carlson gets settled, and then a few days later he's quietly shown the door...

It started many many months ago .

Found this for you as well

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-exit-fox-news-173000613.html

1 minute ago, Perspektiv said:

Isn't that like saying "we mutually chose to end our marriage"?

More like one quit or was fired, and the other was forced or pressured to accept it.

I agree but , to save face for both, they "agreed to part ways".

Thing is, after the 3/4 billion dollar settlement, who is next?

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Lately Tucker has been getting all the big interviews with people like Trump, Musk, etc. 

He's definitely at the top of the cable news/interview business right now, I wonder if he wants to go the way of Joe Rogan. I imagine Joe makes ten times as much as Tucker does at Fox.

Ha HA HA , he is at the top of right wing BS. Thing is, he did not believe most of it himself, as he even admitted.

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

From your article:

Carlson was more dubious in his on-air comments, noting that there was no evidence of voter fraud.

But behind the scenes, Carlson was clearly furious that his network continued to pursue the stolen-election narrative, according to text messages that Dominion submitted as evidence. 

I thought that the woketards here were claiming it was Tucker who made the comments that Fox was getting sued for...

I'm not really following the story tbh, the Dominion machines story was a blip on the radar. The amount of disinformation about Dominion is less than 0.0001% of the disinformation about collusion...

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Seems likely....the U.S. political/media environment is very compromised...has been for quite some time.   Tucker Carlson could run for Congress and probably win.

Sure. If MTG can get elected, anyone can. Just have to move to the right district, though I doubt Carlson would be willing to move to rural GA. LMAO

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

From your article:

I thought that the woketards here were claiming it was Tucker who made the comments that Fox was getting sued for...

I'm not really following the story tbh, the Dominion machines story was a blip on the radar. The amount of disinformation about Dominion is less than 0.0001% of the disinformation about collusion...

That's only on Fox LIES. They refuse to cover the story.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I think that had they fired him then, they could have shown a bit of integrity knowing he had implicated himself and Fox in lies.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

From your article:

Nope, a bunch of Fox talking heads were able to take blame for that.

Of course you are not following the story anymore. You and most right wing clowns bailed as soon as Fox got nailed.

Collusion? At what? With who? When? Are you Deluginal (sorry, I had to invoke your buddy Deluge this LOL)

It's all just fun and games for cable news channel ratings until it begins to cost money, as in defamation, libel, slander, etc. lawsuits and legal costs.   Those kind of hits are just not sustainable.

CBS News learned the lesson with Dan Rather and his lies about George W. Bush's national guard record.  "60 Minutes" was gutted for that little political escapade.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's all just fun and games for cable news channel ratings until it begins to cost money, as in defamation, libel, slander, etc. lawsuits and legal costs.   Those kind of hits are just not sustainable.

CBS News learned the lesson with Dan Rather and his lies about George W. Bush's national guard record.  "60 Minutes" was gutted for that little political escapade.

The amount of lying that CNN does is preposterous.

They defame police in general, police dept's in particular, Trump, people who were imprisoned from Jan 6th, people who voted for Trump, etc, and almost nothing they have ever saiid was true. 

45 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Sure. If MTG can get elected, anyone can. Just have to move to the right district, though I doubt Carlson would be willing to move to rural GA. LMAO

Yup, Santos has shown you can lie your ass off in Congress with no repercussions. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The amount of lying that CNN does is preposterous.

They defame police in general, police dept's in particular, Trump, people who were imprisoned from Jan 6th, people who voted for Trump, etc, and almost nothing they have ever saiid was true. 

Ooooo, The discussion is Fox and it's former talking heads.

Nice try at deflection LOL

Don't you get it? Fox lied and had to pay for it, 3/4 billion dollars.

CNN? Oh yeah, no lawsuits, nada, nothing.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Seems likely....the U.S. political/media environment is very compromised...has been for quite some time.   Tucker Carlson could run for Congress and probably win.

Tucker will get the last laugh.  Fox’s stock is down almost a billion today.  He’ll get a huge contact to start another show somewhere else, and will be freer to express his views.  Just as things are starting to fall apart for Biden.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Apparently AOC called for Tucker to be fired just yesterday.  How many are gullible enough to believe this is just a coincidence?

She did not call on him to be banned or fired. You ought to read or listen past the inflammatory headlines you read. You might learn something. 

• Like 1

Just now, sharkman said:

Tucker will get the last laugh.  Fox’s stock is down almost a billion today.  He’ll get a huge contact to start another show somewhere else, and will be freer to express his views.  Just as things are starting to fall apart for Biden.  

No, he won’t. 
He’ll land on his feet — he’ll keep making money, but he’ll never, ever get as large an audience.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Those were documents fox didn't want released .   Why would they lie and say tucker didn't want them to do what they were doing but they did it anyway?

You're so weird.

What's weird is ^this STRAWMAN. I ONLY said Fox LIES didn't report the story about losing the Dominion lawsuit.

Which is why WCM believes it's insignificant. Duh.

41 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What's weird is ^this STRAWMAN.

what is weird is you keep using words you don't understand. That is NOT what a strawman would be :) LOLOLOL

41 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I ONLY said Fox LIES didn't report the story about losing the Dominion lawsuit.

No that is not what you said. Go back and read what you said.

I understand why you get confused - nobody else really understands your posts either.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

what is weird is you keep using words you don't understand. That is NOT what a strawman would be :) LOLOLOL

I understand that your response which bears NO RELATION to what I wrote is a STAWMAN.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No that is not what you said. Go back and read what you said.

I understand why you get confused - nobody else really understands your posts either.

You're the ONLY one CONFUSED ^here. 

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I understand that your response which bears NO RELATION to what I wrote is a STAWMAN.

no, that's not what a strawman would be. Sorry.  If it were true then it would be a number of other possible fallacies. but not that one.

So - you were wrong. Again.  Sigh. It's getting so repetitive that you're wrong that it's starting to get boring.

meanwhile-  you're wrong A SECOND time because of course it was entirely related to what you said.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're the ONLY one CONFUSED ^here. 

A confused person WOULD say that.

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, that's how the law works.  Firing people featured in a lawsuit against you is very, very stinky, and the opposing lawyers would be all over that asking very reasonable questions about why Fox got rid of their most popular host while his personal communication was being used as evidence against them.    

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

A couple things:

First, what Tucker Carlson believes and what he says live on television have always been very, very different things.  While it's clearly true he didn't like shilling Trump's stolen election claims (and apparently hated him on a personal level), he certainly had no problem lying and promoting bullshit as the central part of his program, and telling people even after his texts about hating Trump became public that he "loves Trump". 

Second, Yahoo sports is evidently not the best place to get this sort of news, failing to mention that the LA Times reporter being referenced highlighted two reasons for the firing:

1) The harrassment/bullying/sexism lawsuit against him (as if that's unusual to FOX corp)

2) Rupert Murdoch was tired of his conspiracy theories, particularly his coverage about the January 6th riot.