Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not at all.  Bring it on.  I don’t care anymore.  I’m just watching the fireworks for entertainment at this point.   My own family is fairly solid.  I’m sad for the lost young people coming up and the moral decline of the West, but I’ve realized that there are many stupid people who don’t see how, through naïveté and a misplaced sense of sympathy, they are shooting themselves in the feet.  At this point the only sanity is coming from the more traditional immigrants and native born citizens.  The left are basically throwing money and lives at wars and inhumane medical treatments/pharmaceuticals.  The sane people with the means will move to the better jurisdictions.  Everywhere else will be fodder for Chinese-style totalitarianism and identity politics creepers.   Enjoy.  

How long have you had these unhinged fears of being persecuted and beliefs that evil trans folk are coming after your kids? You need help. Luckily, your in Canada where they enjoy universal healthcare. Go see a psychiatrist. You owe it to yourself and your family. The only thing your a victim of is alt-right propaganda.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

How long have you had these unhinged fears of being persecuted and beliefs that evil trans folk are coming after your kids? You need help. Luckily, your in Canada where they enjoy universal healthcare. Go see a psychiatrist. You owe it to yourself and your family. The only thing your a victim of is alt-right propaganda.

You lost puppy.  I avoid hospitals because the wait times are too long.  

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nice false equivalence.

It's really not. You're saying trans people are bad because their transness is abnormal. Well, blondness is also abnormal. So what? Abnormal doesn't mean bad.

Horseshit! It cost the company sales...lots of sales. Everyone knows gay people exist and everyone...mostly...accept them as they are. But tranies...that's a whole different ballgame.

So then clearly we need more trans representation. And again, representation isn't about making people want to be trans, it's about showing people that it's okay if someone is trans. 

Nobody is kicking DeSantis' ass. Especially not Disney. Try to be serious.

Not only has DeSantis failed to reign Disney in, but his feud is actually costing him support now. Disney is the biggest employer in Florida, this was a suicide mission on Meatball Ron's part.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/18/chris-christie-ron-desantis-disney-00092505

Leg dich nicht mit der Maus an.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Not only has DeSantis failed to reign Disney in, but his feud is actually costing him support now. Disney is the biggest employer in Florida, this was a suicide mission on Meatball Ron's part.

I agree. I think Ron f__ked up bad with his sour grapes vindictive attacks on a corporation that supports so very many of his constituents. 

It's fairly comical how he's gnawing off the hand that feeds Florida..... He's throwing bricks under the wheels that keep Florida fed.

He's a dumass.

6 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Here.... In America..... We are required by law to treat everyone the same..... Yes.... Even trans folk.

DeSantis is throwing away his chance at the White House over his stance on trans folk. 

In essence, you could say DeSantis has f__ked himself with trannies. Actually, both trannies and Disney.

Now Ron knows what a big dick looks like.

Lol...Mickey's mouse dick? Hardly.

DeSantis likely wants nothing to do with the votes of serial LARPers.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...Mickey's mouse dick? Hardly.

DeSantis likely wants nothing to do with the votes of serial LARPers.

While you and your rightwing pals are swapping spit in your echo chamber, Ron's busy cutting off Florida's nose to spite their face. Apparently Ron's so stupid that he failed to recall Disney is Florida's cash cow. He's biting the hand that feeds his childish ass. Of course, this is just my opinion, but I think he's f__king himself good here. I hope he's well lubed up.

21 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

While you and your rightwing pals are swapping spit in your echo chamber, Ron's busy cutting off Florida's nose to spite their face. Apparently Ron's so stupid that he failed to recall Disney is Florida's cash cow. He's biting the hand that feeds his childish ass. Of course, this is just my opinion, but I think he's f__king himself good here. I hope he's well lubed up.

Lol...

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

It's really not. You're saying trans people are bad because their transness is abnormal. Well, blondness is also abnormal. So what? Abnormal doesn't mean bad.

So then clearly we need more trans representation. And again, representation isn't about making people want to be trans, it's about showing people that it's okay if someone is trans. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/18/chris-christie-ron-desantis-disney-00092505

Leg dich nicht mit der Maus an.

Ya you just keep telling yourself this Dear. I'm quite sure it'll all work out in the end.

58 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wow - who was complaining that "someone" keeps everything on the table including "gasp" insults? :) You really could hypocrite for the olympics :)  

Disney isn't hurting DeSantis at all. Thats' the kind of thing that lefties tell themselves to comfort themselves over the fact disney fired a bunch of the 'woke' folk after their antics cost them billions.

Whats hurting him right now is trump. He's going to have to back off and say he won't run, support trump, and bide his time. Either trump will lose, then he'll get his real chance in 2028, or trump will win and he only has one term left so he'll STILL get his real chance in 2028.  But he's going down trying to out trump trump right now - looks like trump is going to get another kick at the can.

On 4/19/2023 at 12:57 AM, CdnFox said:

Sure you can, people do it all the time.

It was, yes.  But i can't imagine what your point is.  If they were the top by 10 billion and now they're top by only 2 bilion because they lost 8 billion in sales - they're going to be DAMNED pissed.

If you think that billions - BILLIONS of dollars in stock and sales loss is 'nothing' to these people or is a 'little fantasy', you would be out of your mind. They're clearly FREAKING about it

Nobody anywhere claimed that they bankrupted france over french fries. Your memory is 100 percent faulty. How would that even work? France doesn't SELL french fries, they're not really from france - They're from frikkin' idaho. They just stopped CALLING them 'french fries' as a slap in the face. France wasn't finacially impacted at all and nobody claimed they were.

You're losing it bud.

Dude this mythical $8 Billion in lost sales is just more right wing nonsense for the incredulous followers.  And no, nobody can predict the stock market. People make bets and sometimes win more than they lose but not always.  Nobody is freaking out about anything your stories are made up. 

Hey Dummy don’t you remember the “freedom fries” boycott?  It was supposedly a conservative boycott of goods imported from France but also also involved republicans in congress and their dumbass Republican supporters renaming French fries “freedom fries” wherever they could. It waa amusing watching dumbass republicans but $300 of French wine to smash in the street and thinking they were teaching France a lesson. I guess nobody told them a boycott is when you’re supposed to refuse to buy a product, not when you buy their most expensive products which wouldn’t have otherwise bought , pay them in full,  and then destroy it instead of consuming it. 

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

So what's wrong with teaching kids that it's okay to be trans? Do you think just by acknowledging that, kids are going to want to be trans?

IT's not ok to expose children to complex sexual issues period. We dont' teach them it's ok to be masochists either. Or furries. 

You think if we don't teach them as children they'll automatically hate trans people? Did YOU learn about trans people in school when YOU were in grade 2? And do you hate them now? Hmmm.

21 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Dude this mythical $8 Billion in lost sales is just more right wing nonsense for the incredulous followers.  

8 billion in stock value. Sales are into the billions on TOP of that but are still being calculated.  but the stock stuff is very real and easy to verify, I take it you don't know how stocks work

And no, nobody can predict the stock market. People make bets and sometimes win more than they lose but not always.  Nobody is freaking out about anything your stories are made up.

You're freaking out right now - and you're so desperate that this isn't happening that you're claiming stock market prices which can easily be read are 'mythical'.

And yes - bud is freaking out. that's a hell of a loss to take.

Hey Dummy don’t you remember the “freedom fries” boycott?  It was supposedly a conservative boycott of goods imported from France

Nope. That's not what 'freedom fries' was. And while the word 'boycott' was tossed around nobody really got around to organizing anything. Funny story - products that SOUNDED french actually DID drop very significantly in sales during that time but often the products weren't french. Like grey poupon mustard and L’Oréal shampoo, neither of which are actually french.

So if a real boycott had actually happened it actually would have probably had a noticeable effect, But - it didn't.

but also also involved republicans in congress and their dumbass Republican supporters renaming French fries “freedom fries” wherever they could.

Yep. but as noted - french fries don't actually come from france so your claim that somehow it was going to hurt them is silly.

It waa amusing watching dumbass republicans but $300 of French wine to smash in the street and thinking they were teaching France a lesson.

Never happened. Sorry.  

I guess nobody told them a boycott is when you’re supposed to refuse to buy a product, not when you buy their most expensive products which wouldn’t have otherwise bought , pay them in full,  and then destroy it instead of consuming it. 

Well next time try to educate your imaginary protesters better :)

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - who was complaining that "someone" keeps everything on the table including "gasp" insults? :) You really could hypocrite for the olympics :)  

Disney isn't hurting DeSantis at all. Thats' the kind of thing that lefties tell themselves to comfort themselves over the fact disney fired a bunch of the 'woke' folk after their antics cost them billions.

Whats hurting him right now is trump. He's going to have to back off and say he won't run, support trump, and bide his time. Either trump will lose, then he'll get his real chance in 2028, or trump will win and he only has one term left so he'll STILL get his real chance in 2028.  But he's going down trying to out trump trump right now - looks like trump is going to get another kick at the can.

You’re probably right.  The Dems are foolish to stick with Biden. DeSantis will get his shot at some point.  Right now he’s doing a fantastic job in Florida and the state is booming.  People continue to flee the overtaxed, catch and release crime-ridden Dem cities for freer, more affordable, anti-woke Florida.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re probably right.  The Dems are foolish to stick with Biden. DeSantis will get his shot at some point.  Right now he’s doing a fantastic job in Florida and the state is booming.  People continue to flee the overtaxed, catch and release crime-ridden Dem cities for freer, more affordable, anti-woke Florida.  

Yeah. He obviously wanted to go now but that is clearly not a good move. Trump is going to get is second kick at the can and that's the way it goes.  DeSantis would be wise to keep building his brand, keep achieving good results in florida, and set himself up for the next go around. I think if trump loses a second time that'll be it, and i don't think people will give him a third time. And if he wins then he's only got one term.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

So what's wrong with teaching kids that it's okay to be trans? Do you think just by acknowledging that, kids are going to want to be trans?

Kids do not need your gross efforts to normalize tranies.! If you don't understand that, I'd say your unfit to be a parent. The very idea you're proposing is sickening and dangerous. 

• Like 1

Woke Bud Light Vice-President of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid has taken a leave of absence weeks after the company was criticized for its partnership with a transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Bud-Woke.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, West said:

Are men who don't want to date other men who claim they are ladies now bigots? 

Just want to know what the rules are

No no no - that's a combination of transphobic and homophobic  If you don't like the guy who agrees to date the man who is now a lady - THATS being a bigot.

I think i have a flowchart around here somewhere .... it might be too big a file to upload...

Edit - Oh and side note - asking that question makes you a nazi.  So there's that.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No no no - that's a combination of transphobic and homophobic  If you don't like the guy who agrees to date the man who is now a lady - THATS being a bigot.

I think i have a flowchart around here somewhere .... it might be too big a file to upload...

Edit - Oh and side note - asking that question makes you a nazi.  So there's that.

So not being attracted to penis makes you a homophobe? Interesting times

1 hour ago, West said:

So not being attracted to penis makes you a homophobe? Interesting times

It depends - if the guy with the penis is gay, THAT makes you a homophobe,  if the guy with the penis is a trans woman who's straight (and therefore likes men) then it's TRANSphoboc.  Because she's straight. A straight trans female. With a penis.

If you dislike BOTH you're a nazi.