Is Leftism a kind of Religion?

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

HOW are they forcing anyone to do anything?

Well it's not force force but simply knowing how many unvaxxed people also chose to not take COVID seriously was enough to coerce most people into being more diligent.

Take my cardiologist for example who told me in no uncertain terms "DO NOT catch this".

Oki doki.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I shouldn't have to. It's self evident to anyone who understands the point of vaccinating. And no it's not to control you.

It's not remotely self evident in the slightest. And apparently you're unable to explain it. And yes - you absolutely SHOULD have to explain what your statements mean :) that's how it works - if you make a claim you have to explain that claim :) It is beyond daft to think you don't.

That you're too stupid to understand English.

LOL - ok so  just to be clear - you admit you didn't explain it because 'You shouldn't have to' - and this is proof that because i don't understand the thing you DIDN"T explain, i don't understand english :)

Do you understand what a retard you look like right now LOLOLOL!!!!!

So lets be honest - you've realized that you said something dumb and you don't want to admit it. That's what is happening here. And now you're trying everything you can to not have to admit it, which is why you refuse to explain how the antivaxed "Forced" the vaccinated to do anything.

Well there you go - next time just admit you were wrong to begin with,

• Like 1

Well it's not force force but simply knowing how many unvaxxed people also chose to not take COVID seriously was enough to coerce most people into being more diligent.

Being more diligent how? They were already vaxxed - what were they 'coerced' into doing?

You're really making yourself look thick at this point ;)  You really don't have anything do you :)

Take my cardiologist for example who told me in no uncertain terms "DO NOT catch this".

I see - so if the unvaxxed had gotten vaxxed he'd have said "definitely catch this'?  You're saying the unvaccinated forced you to not catch covid?  What jerks!!! LOL!!!  Holy shit kid... that's both hilarious and sad

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

And yes - you absolutely SHOULD have to explain what your statements mean :) that's how it works - if you make a claim you have to explain that claim :) It is beyond daft to think you don't.

I didn't make any claim, 

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It's not remotely self evident in the slightest.

Really? You truly don't understand the point of people getting vaccinated?

Just now, Contrarian said:

Yes, come out, the radical in you, that's what I want.  

Again, manipulator troll.   

Unlike you, I am not a puppy dog who reports to others. I work on my own timeline. Your behaviour alone tells me that you don't have the DNA of a real businessman. You are simply a follower. And soon enough, if I become more aggressive, weaklings like you might start following me too.

It's a case of follower flaw. A flawed follower machine. 

Your timeline is in the realm of fantasy.

If you spent 1/10th the amount of time on "research" as you did on trolling in this thread, then you would have been able to answer two simple questions (if they were as simple as you claim).

1) how/why do you think that covid deaths went up so sharply in 2022 after 85% of Canadians were vaxed?

2) why were almost 90% of covid deaths among the multi-vaxed, as death were climbing...

Instead of name-calling and spewing inane leftist dogma, just answer 2 questions, then you can make your little insults with some real authoritayyy. 

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Being more diligent how? They were already vaxxed - what were they 'coerced' into doing?

You're really making yourself look thick at this point ;)  You really don't have anything do you :)

I see - so if the unvaxxed had gotten vaxxed he'd have said "definitely catch this'?  You're saying the unvaccinated forced you to not catch covid?  What jerks!!! LOL!!!  Holy shit kid... that's both hilarious and sad

For whatever reason leftists feel like it's urgent that we all pretend people "voluntarily" got the jab when their other option was financial ruin and hungry children. 

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Maintaining their diligence, in the face of mutating strains, waiting for a booster or knowing they could still catch it and pass it on despite being vaccinated. Diligence due to what was still unknown about a novel virus.

Of course simply knowing how retarded so many anti-vaxxers insisted on being was enough for most people to take extra precautions.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I have observed that you are imitating my style of language. "Dogma" is not a word in your vocabulary, not that educated.  Let me make it clear that I am ready to cooperate with anyone, even other MAGAs who can provide sound arguments and an original thread. I contributed to a thread yesterday, but as someone who pays attention to detail, it is easy for me to identify the weakest link here. You are the biggest troll on this website, and since there is no moderator present, I will ensure that you will be so frustrated that you will need to buy another keyboard, troll.

1. He sits behind his screen with a devilish grin
  2. Spewing his lies, it's a sin,
  3. WestCanMan, the king of disinformation,
  4. Manipulating facts to spread his frustration.

?

1) how/why do you think that covid deaths went up so sharply in 2022 after 85% of Canadians were vaxed?

2) why were almost 90% of covid deaths among the multi-vaxed, as covid deaths were climbing quickly...

Edited by WestCanMan

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Whatever you say, troll.   ?

1. WestCanMan, a manipulator in his prime,
  2. Spreads conspiracy theories all the time,
  3. But behind the lies and the grand facade,
  4. He's just a coward, a mere internet fraud.

TheStarCovidDeaths.thumb.png.67bfddd0d0b3c512aef4c995849caa38.png

2) why were almost 90% of covid deaths among the multi-vaxed, as death were climbing...

Edited by WestCanMan

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I didn't make any claim, 

Sigh.  Lets  look at the quote:

YOU said:  "Anti-vaxxers forced everyone to take extra measures. "

That is a claim. You are claiming that Anti-vaxxers forced everyone to take extra measures. 

Do you seriously not remember what you said earlier today? Is your short term memory that bad? Are you a goldfish?

Wow - what you say is pretty retarded so i get that nobody ELSE remembers what you say, but surely YOU should?

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Really? You truly don't understand the point of people getting vaccinated?

I don't understand how getting vaccinated causes the unvaccinated to force you to do something. Which is what we're discussing.

Are you claiming the unvaccinated are forcing people to get vaccinated?

Is english your 3rd or is it your 4th language btw.  Asking for a friend.

24 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
  1. Repetition, repetition
  2. He's stuck in his own cognition
  3. Unable to admit reality
  4. WestCanMan, his mind's in captivity

?

TheStarCovidDeaths.thumb.png.67bfddd0d0b3c512aef4c995849caa38.png

Repetition, repetition

He's hooked on left-religion

Banned from all reality

Cont's skull is just a cavity 

Edited by WestCanMan

From The Star, Arguably Canada's furthest-left media source and one of the biggest Trudeau fanboys in the alt-left media swamp:

TheStarCovidDeaths.thumb.png.80528ac0531a16eb89b85b9a1f5cbc27.png

Covid deaths were 30% higher in 2022 than in 2021. 

Deaths had actually gone down to 14,606 in 2021, from 15,307 in 2020, so they were trending in the right direction.  After vaxing.... BOOM! A new record, by almost 4,000 people. FYI that's not good. Not good at all.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Listen, my friend, in my opinion -> you are an embarrassment to this society and everything that is Canadian. Shame on you for what you are doing. I came to this country to see people exhibit civilized behavior. Look in the mirror and give yourself a good slap, brother. You are a troll of the lowest order and you have nothing to offer.

Look at you, dodging simple questions and ignoring basic facts just because your alt-left religion forbids it.

You can even talk about the increase in covid deaths in our own country. How is that possible? Covid deaths were the biggest topic since 9/11 in 2020 and now you refuse to even talk about them, AFTER THEY WERE UP BY 30%???? That's ignorance and hypocrisy on the grandest scale of all.

You theoretically came to Canada to escape a totalitarian gov't, and now that you're free, you willfully gobble and regurgitate blatant propaganda so forcefully that you'd make the most brainwashed Manchurian candidates blush. 

It might sound to you like I'm insulting you but everything that I've said about you is 100% verified. I'm not resorting to baseless insults like you are. 

This is way past checkmate, bro. 

I've handheld you through these stats, absorbed your stream of petty insults, and your ignorance just appears to be insurmountable now, so I guess we're at impasse now.

I have nothing more to prove in our little convo and every time you reply to a rational, on-point post of mine you find a new way to drag the forum down just a little further.

Lest I passively contribute to the further degradation of this forum by prompting ever more and more of your fruitless and vulgar replies, I must relegate you, Contrarian, to the fact-free sandbox of your imagination. 

If you ever muster the courage to attempt an answer to one of the questions that you were posed, hopefully I find out through another's reply to it. In any event, I know your answer will fall just as short as every other post you've written here. ?

You're back on ignore now, where I should have left you in the first place.

16 minutes ago, herbie said:

Capable of anything other than stupid comments? I suppose to you common sense is 'leftist'.
Hell I don't "suppose" years of seeing the utter bullshit you spew, we all know it.

-you're unable to think objectively about the vaccine for no other reason than you were told to worship it by your false prophets.

Others who don't kneel at the altar are just wrong in your eyes and no amount of evidence about the pseudovax's failures can ever get through to you. 

Fact 1) Covid deaths never went down at all after 85% of the population was vaxed, in fact they went up by 25%, and

Fact 2) almost 90% of covid deaths were among the vaxed in 2022. Half of those vaxers had several doses.

Fact 3) Your false prophets (the MSM and leftist politicians) stopped talking about the number of covid deaths in 2022 even though it was killing far more people than ever before.

If they cared about people so much that they wanted the economy shut down and schools closed in 2020 and 2021, then why did they suddenly not care in 2022 when FAR MORE PEOPLE WERE DYING?

What do you make of all that? 

You've been called out and as usual, you fired back with a snotty insult, so here's my on-topic reply to you again.

Will you talk like an adult this time or offer up another snotty insult?

If Leftism isn't a brain-dead cult, and the vax was real, then surely there's a leftist somewhere here who can speak to these 3 facts, as brother Contrarian has surrendered:

Fact 1) Covid deaths never went down at all after 85% of the Canadian population was vaxed, in fact they went up by 25% from their highest ever previous total, and

Fact 2) almost 90% of covid deaths were among the vaxed in 2022. Half of those vaxers had several doses.

Fact 3) The left's false prophets (the MSM and leftist politicians) stopped talking about the number of covid deaths in 2022 even though it was killing far more people than ever before. Why did they do that?

Edited by WestCanMan

@ leftists:

Don't get fooled by Health Canada's visually deceptive graphs, they go back over 2.5 years to a time when 0% of the population was vaxed, right near the beginning of the first covid flu season. 

What you need to do to understand what % of covid deaths were occurring among the various vax-status groups in Canada is compare:

1) the number of deaths during a finite time period

2) where the total number of unvaxed vs multi-vaxed was constant and

3) everyone in each group faced the exact same variants

The timeframe that I used is the most recent data available, and it should favour the multi-vaxed because it is the only data available that includes the ultra-protected 4x-vaxed group. 

The number of covid deaths among un-vaxed between 19 Jun 2022 and 25 Sept 2022 was 415.

The number of covid deaths among 2x-vaxed between 19 Jun 2022 and 25 Sept 2022 was 444.

The number of covid deaths among 3x-vaxed between 19 Jun 2022 and 25 Sept 2022 was 1,428.

The number of covid deaths among 4x-vaxed between 19 Jun 2022 and 25 Sept 2022 was 766.

That's a total of 3,043 deaths. 415 unvaxed and 2,638 vaxed.

415 deaths from 3,043 = 13.6% unvaxed deaths

2,638 deaths from 3,043 = 86.7% multi-vaxed deaths

Health Canada stopped telling us who was dying in each category in Sept of 2022 but it was too late. The genie was out of the bottle.

There were, unsurprisingly, a lot of covid deaths between Sept and Dec 31, because it was flu season.

The data above was extracted from the data tables below, from Statista, who get their info directly from the Health Canada infobase website. (I wasn't aware of that infobase site until eyeball found it, but their data is identical. I just don't have screenshots of the time intervals prior to Sept 25 from there...)

7June192022.thumb.png.6627af837bfff704c8a409e326b81458.png10Sept2022.thumb.png.6f20c345a73a1fca2a6281f21e4c4c6c.png

10,800-10,385 = 415 unvaxed deaths

3,821-3,577 = 444 2x-vaxed deaths

5,209-3,781=1,428 3x-vaxed deaths

1,031-265=766 4x-vaxed deaths

Get it?

Moving on, the ultra-left-leaning Toronto Star reported on the total number of covid deaths in each year:

TheStarCovidDeaths.thumb.png.31883ffb0759c94fa130738f6e8c7948.png

19,035 in 2022 - 14,606 in 2021 = 4,429 more deaths in 2022

4,429/14,606 = 30.3%. I.e., there were 30.3% more covid deaths in 2022 than 2021.

19,035 - 15,307 = 3,728 more deaths in 2022 than 2020. An increase of 24.4%. With 85% vaxed vs 0% vaxed.

SO, 2 indisputable facts that we are all 100% aware of now:

1) COVID DEATHS WERE 24% HIGHER IN 2022 THAN IN ANY OTHER YEAR

2) 86.7% OF COVID DEATHS BETWEEN JUNE AND SEPT 2022 WERE AMONG THE MULTI-VAXED

I don't have this as a stat, but the MSM almost completely ignored covid deaths here in 2022. Covid went from an apoplectic screaming fit in the MSM in 2020 to an also-ran in 2022 news coverage. They didn't even talk about it at all on most days. It went from a 95% covid-related news cycle in 2020 to a 5% covid-related news cycle in 2022.

Which begs the question:

3) WHY DID THE MSM GO FROM COVIDCOVIDCOVID IN 2020 TO whatcovid? IN 2022 WHEN 24% MORE PEOPLE DIED????

Almost to a man, the leftists on this site will stall rally around the vax evry time it's efficacy is questioned.

Why is that? Why can't leftists even look at covid death data now with the benefit of hindsight? Covid death data drove our entire country into a frenzy in 2020 when we had 15,000 deaths, but in 2022 when we had over 19,000 deaths it ceased to be an issue. How is that possible? 

IMO the left's complete inability to even talk about this is ample proof that LEFTISM - IS - A - CULT. 

Leftists are no more able to consider the fact that the vax might not really work than a cultist is to consider that their leader might not really be a living god. 

Go ahead lefties. Just engage in the topic directly and I will admit that you are not a cultist. 

Say something like: "The math is wrong: the unvaxed accounted for more than 13.3% of covid deaths between Jun and Sept."

Or say "The Star was wrong. There were less deaths in 2022 than in 2020 and 2021."

Or say "The media was still blowing up over the number of covid deaths in 2022."

Or say "It stands to reason that the number of deaths went up in 2022, even after vaxing, because [your answer can be mainly bullshit, but at least you'd be engaging in the topic directly]."

So, lefties, the ball is in your court. Either you can discuss the facts, or surrender to the reality that you're a cultist. 

And FYI a Contrarian-style reply like: "But but but you're just a poopyhead" is not considered to be "engaging in the topic directly". It leaves you in the realm of cultist.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. 

Edited by WestCanMan

I see that a leftist has replied. 

Please take note of whether or not that person was able to address the topic of vaccine efficacy, or if they engaged in an ad hominem attack. 

I am going to go ahead and guess that, like a cultist, they completely dodged the topic and went sandbox here. 

If so, score that as 

1 vote for Leftist Cult. 

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Sigh.  Lets  look at the quote:

YOU said:  "Anti-vaxxers forced everyone to take extra measures. "

That is a claim. You are claiming that Anti-vaxxers forced everyone to take extra measures. 

Do you seriously not remember what you said earlier today? Is your short term memory that bad? Are you a goldfish?

Wow - what you say is pretty retarded so i get that nobody ELSE remembers what you say, but surely YOU should?

Well I thought it was more of a well informed opinion. Don't forget I was still giving you the benefit of doubt that you were only pretending to be stupid for the purpose of picking a fight.

But since you insist,

Being with unvaccinated people increases COVID-19 risk for those who are vaccinated: modelling study

MONTREAL - 

While remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 is often framed as a personal choice, those who spurn the vaccines raise the risk of infection for those around them, a new study suggests.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/being-with-unvaccinated-people-increases-covid-19-risk-for-those-who-are-vaccinated-modelling-study-1.5874632

I thought this part was interesting, 

In contrast, unvaccinated people's risk of contracting COVID-19 drops when they spend time with people who are vaccinated, because they serve as a buffer to transmission, according to the mathematical model used in the study.

I don't understand how getting vaccinated causes the unvaccinated to force you to do something. Which is what we're discussing.

No it isn't. It's hilarious listening to you pretend how superior your English skills are, or are you actually claiming that?

Are you claiming the unvaccinated are forcing people to get vaccinated?

? You remind me of goddess when she said the virus was engineered for the vaccine. 

Is english your 3rd or is it your 4th language btw.  Asking for a friend.

Is your friend invisible, 6' tall, furry and have long ears perchance?

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well I thought it was more of a well informed opinion.

So you really don't understand english then. I kind of thought you were joking,

But even if it's an opinion it would still be your responsibility to be able to explain your opinion. Most people learn that by highschool, i didn't realize you weren't up to that level yet,

But since you insist,

I thought this part was interesting, 

Ummmm - none of that shows how being unvaccinated "forces" the vaccinated to do anything.  What did it force them to do specifically? 

No it isn't.

It is precisely what we are discussing.
I understand that you now realize you were wrong and are trying to change the subject, but remember where i quoted you saying the anti vaxx had "forced" other people to do things and I said "how?" -  that's what we've been chasing ever since.

ANd you're desperately trying to avoid that - and now you claim 'ohhhh we were neeeeverrr discussing that.... " LOL

Kid - that is beyond pathetic,

You made a statement - you claimed that the unvaxxed were FORCING the vaccinated to do things - What..... did.... they.... force... them... to ..... do .....specifically?

Or are you just a lying sack of crap who blurted something dumb out and now don't want to admit it? Either you have an answer to that question or you don't and you were just making crap up.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

It doesn't. You're simply not thinking straight. It wasn't the vaccination that caused the vaccinated to keep up their diligence.

It was the fact there were/are still so many unvaccinated people who don't care or believe that they're a threat to public health that compelled normal people to protect themselves.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But even if it's an opinion it would still be your responsibility to be able to explain your opinion. Most people learn that by highschool, i didn't realize you weren't up to that level yet,

People don't 'explain' their religion. They just say it and it's to be believed. Non-believers are just slightly less than. 

You made a statement - you claimed that the unvaxxed were FORCING the vaccinated to do things - What..... did.... they.... force... them... to ..... do .....specifically?

It's justification, which is arguably one of the most evil concepts in human society. "We know it's wrong, but we did it because [insert claim to victimhood here]".

in an old school religion [insert claim to victimhood here] can be from 2,500 years ago. In leftism everything is based on 1800 to 1963. Nothing before or after that is relevant. Just skip the part about the KKK being the official Dem militia, because it's racist to mention that.

Edited by WestCanMan

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:
12 hours ago, eyeball said:

It doesn't.

And also...

YOU said:  "Anti-vaxxers forced everyone to take extra measures.

" So you were lying?

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It was the fact there were/are still so many unvaccinated people who don't care or believe that they're a threat to public health that compelled normal people to protect themselves.

So you're saying that "normal" people woudln't have taken the step to get vaccinated if there weren't so many unvaccinated.

But - that would mean there'd be even MORE unvaccinated. And the vaxxed were unvaxxed before they were vaxxed so they did it to protect themselves against... themselves?

Look - i think everyone realizes at this point that English isn't your strong suit and neither is thinking, but Come ON - even for YOU that's beyond daft.  You are literally saying that if there were less unvaccinated people fewer people would have gotten vaccinated - which means there'd be more unvaxxed.

Yeah - you're officially too retarded to discuss this.

So as suspected - the unvaxxed did nothing to 'force' the vaxxed to do anything. What you said was just something you made up because you didn't like the truth and didn't think about it