Riley Gaines Assaulted by Trans Activists at San Francisco State University

10 hours ago, bcsapper said:

The difference between me and you is, I wouldn't tar an entire community with the actions of a few loonies.

That and our opposing views on freedom of speech.

That was just an extremely ignorant and uninformed comment.

FYI it's not just "a few loonies". The trans community isn't speaking out against their violent loonies, so that's their brand.

It seems as if trans people want to:

1) dress up in skirts and push-up bras to talk to little children 

2) compete against women

3) change with underage girls

4) attack people who say things that are reasonable

5) kill children at elementary schools

I miss the good old days when they were just tricking dudes into grabbing their junk ?

Seriously, the trans community needs some voices of reason from within. They're racking up a lot of very good reasons to be disliked. 

Edited by WestCanMan

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you find a cite for this?

All through this thread your only comment seems to be "Deluge doesn't like free speech for others!"

Instead of commenting on your feelings about Deluge, can you say that these trans activists are just angry losers and leave it at that? 

Ask him.  He's not ashamed of it, or anything like that.

The one who hit the swimmer is much worse than just an angry loser. 

Angry losers are legion.  I get down votes from them all the time.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That was just an extremely ignorant and uninformed comment.

FYI it's not just "a few loonies". The trans community isn't speaking out against their violent loonies, so that's their brand.

It seems as if trans people want to:

1) dress up in skirts and push-up bras to talk to little children 

2) compete against women

3) change with underage girls

4) attack people who say things that are reasonable

5) kill children at elementary schools

I miss the good old days when they were just tricking dudes into grabbing their junk ?

Seriously, the trans community needs some voices of reason from within. They're racking up a lot of very good reasons to be disliked. 

Sure, if it's just a few loonies, you can't dismiss them as easily.

My views on the issues are known.  Their views are up to them.  They have that right, as do you.

The loonies are the ones using violence to express themselves.

When it comes to being ignorant and uninformed, I can't compete with you.

15 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Ask him.  He's not ashamed of it, or anything like that.

Will do.

The one who hit the swimmer is much worse than just an angry loser. 

You could have made that your main contribution to the thread instead of an afterthought.

Angry losers are legion.  I get down votes from them all the time.

Awwwww boohoo

11 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Sure, if it's just a few loonies, you can't dismiss them as easily.

My views on the issues are known.  Their views are up to them.  They have that right, as do you.

The loonies are the ones using violence to express themselves.

It just seems like they're on a crusade to be hated right now.

If I was out and about promoting "cisgender males from BC" as people who want to go into little girls bathrooms, dress sexy and talk to elementary students, compete against women in their sports, and then I tried to attack non-cisgender-males who spoke out against my dishonourable intentions, I'd get a lot of pushback from my fellow cisgender devils. 

It's safe to say that the very vast majority of my fellow cisgender devils would not just remain a silent majority, letting me run my mouth like that. 

It appears as though trans in general are just not decent, reasonable people. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It just seems like they're on a crusade to be hated right now.

If I was out and about promoting "cisgender males from BC" as people who want to go into little girls bathrooms, dress sexy and talk to elementary students, compete against women in their sports, and then I tried to attack non-cisgender-males who spoke out against my dishonourable intentions, I'd get a lot of pushback from my fellow cisgender devils. 

It's safe to say that the very vast majority of my fellow cisgender devils would not just remain a silent majority, letting me run my mouth like that. 

It appears as though trans in general are just not decent, reasonable people. 

Trans people do seem to be at the mercy of the more lunatic fringe, I grant you.

That said, and as has been stated in the past with regard to other groups, they are under no obligation to speak out.

Do you apologise for "cisgender males"?

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You could have made that your main contribution to the thread instead of an afterthought.

I'll check with you before I post in future, to make sure I've got it right.

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Awwwww boohoo

I'm not complaining.  Simply stating a fact.

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Trans people do seem to be at the mercy of the more lunatic fringe, I grant you.

That said, and as has been stated in the past with regard to other groups, they are under no obligation to speak out.

Do you apologise for "cisgender males"?

There's nothing to apologize for. We're not on a crusade to play against women, change in girls' locker rooms and dress up sexy to read to children. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing to apologize for. We're not on a crusade to play against women, change in girls' locker rooms and dress up sexy to read to children. 

But when one of them does something really bad?  Do you feel responsible?

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

But when one of them does something really bad?  Do you feel responsible?

When one of them does something bad I say "That guy did something bad", I don't say "That guy was a victim, his van was to blame." That's the difference between conservatives and leftsts. 

Edited by WestCanMan

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When one of them does something bad I say "That guy did something bad", I don't say "That guy was a victim, his van was to blame." That's the difference between conservatives and leftsts. 

No you don't.  You say stuff like "they were just tourists".

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Sadly, that post wasn't an outlier for you. It's on par with most of your other posts. 

Have a good day, I guess. 

You too.

I like it when we get along.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:50 PM, Aristides said:

Sex and gender are not the same. Many on both sides make the mistake of thinking they are.

Sex and gender are not the same...hmm...

Does the trany changing and swimming with women, have a penis and a man's muculature? Is the person a male? Yes he is. Should males be allowed to compete with women? Is that sporting at all? No...no it's not, is it.

You can howl from the rooftops, assault people, appoint tranies to government positions all you like. Hell you can even have the dictionary change the proper meaning of "gender". But it will all be a lie. I know it. You know it. Everyone...including the tranies know it.

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sex and gender are not the same...hmm...

Does the trany changing and swimming with women, have a penis and a man's muculature? Is the person a male? Yes he is. Should males be allowed to compete with women? Is that sporting at all? No...no it's not, is it.

You can howl from the rooftops, assault people, appoint tranies to government positions all you like. Hell you can even have the dictionary change the proper meaning of "gender". But it will all be a lie. I know it. You know it. Everyone...including the tranies know it.

They are not the same, look it up. One is what you are, the other is how you identify yourself.

I am totally against biological males competing in women's sport, regardless of how they identify. 

I have made that very clear in previous posts.

The rest of your nonsense is just a homophobic rant.

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

They are not the same, look it up. One is what you are, the other is how you identify yourself.

I am totally against biological males competing in women's sport, regardless of how they identify. 

I have made that very clear in previous posts.

The rest of your nonsense is just a homophobic rant.

My birth certificate says "Gender Male". Look...I know you have this overwhelming need to be "inclusive". But arguing that doing so magically changes a human beings gender to whatever oddity any given human wants to LARP as, is simply nonsensical. One is either an X or a Y. Any argument to the contrary is either a wild mutation, or chooses to ignore the obvious.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

My birth certificate says "Gender Male". Look...I know you have this overwhelming need to be "inclusive". But arguing that doing so magically changes a human beings gender to whatever oddity any given human wants to LARP as, is simply nonsensical. One is either an X or a Y. Any argument to the contrary is either a wild mutation, or chooses to ignore the obvious.

Why do you care? Seriously?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why do you care? Seriously?

Because I don't think changing the language to alter the understanding of what a man and a woman are, is healthy or wise. Make up your own word if you must. But stop hijacking existing and quite historically established English.

Plus...reality will always dictate gender. Its in your DNA. It's undeniable. 

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Because I don't think changing the language to alter the understanding of what a man and a woman are, is healthy or wise. Make up your own word if you must. But stop hijacking existing and quite historically established English.

Plus...reality will always dictate gender. Its in your DNA. It's undeniable. 

We aren't changing the language but even so, language is continually changing.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, West said:

Language is how we try to conceptualize the world around us. These nutty activists are trying to attack basic fabrics which includes language over their beef with the patriarchy. 

Problem is they try to make the rest of us go along with their lunacy 

What do you think about people who are born with indeterminate gender? Sometimes the genitals don’t develop properly and the doctor cannot tell whether the infant is male or female. Tell us what that person is.