Riley Gaines Assaulted by Trans Activists at San Francisco State University

43 minutes ago, Hodad said:

It's not even clear what this sentence means, but I have never seen any trans activist trying to abolish men or women as a gender.

When you reduce women to being "chestfeeders", or feel a biological male can compete with biological women, you are essentially making a joke of being a biological woman.

When just about anything men do, is considered toxic, unless its effeminate  you are essentially encouraging the behavior. 

You don't make drastic changes by force. Want to take someone's identity, start at the language.

Women aren't being erased? What is a woman? 

Exactly.

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

"menstruating person" makes plenty of sense in that there are people who menstruate who identify as men. So why not use language that includes those people?

Because only a female can menstruate. You can include such people, but to me, it defies logic.

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Is it harder to say "menstruating person" than "menstruating woman"?

Its just not logical. Either is easy. Use them all you please. It will never factor in my vocabulary. 

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

The only consequence is that people in that category can be addressed and included as well. Great.

And that you reduce people like my wife who are proud women. She is a menstruating woman. Not person. I don't understand why you have to take away from women  to give to people who identify otherwise. Again. Not logical. Beauty is its a free country. Meaning, you're free to use it, and most people I know, are free not to or to scoff at how ridiculous that it is. 

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Their real mission is to confuse you about what gender is

Am not confused. I see gender as a binary. Kids on the other hand, will be and will struggle to find themselves that much more.