85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

Just now, eyeball said:

Not the hooey that you added. That came from your butt.

I didn't add hooey.

I put the arithmetic in front of you, and your reply was basically:

2 + 2 = 998604086_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.da1b88f554a4975d1338eda61b3b6666.png

When you finally acknowledge that 85.7% of the people who died of covid in Canada were multi-vaxed, and that the weekly death toll didn't drop at all after we vaxed millions of people & forced millions of others to vax in order to keep their jobswe're golden in this thread.

Just say: "I, Eyeball DeLeft, do hereby solemnly swear to cease and desist making false criticisms of WestCanMan's impeccable and pertinent covid statistics. I absolutely, unconditionally and unreservedly apologize for any confusion that I may have caused with my inappropriate posts in this thread."

You're on the road to redemption, sir ?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't add hooey.

I put the arithmetic in front of you, and your reply was basically:

No what I basically said is the hooey you add to your solution reads like this;998604086_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.da1b88f554a4975d1338eda61b3b6666.png =2 + 2

See the difference?

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No what I basically said is the hooey you add to your solution reads like this;998604086_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.da1b88f554a4975d1338eda61b3b6666.png =2 + 2

See the difference?

The difference is you're a liar.

Look at the title of the thread...

85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

That was proven.

Go fish 

• Like 1

Covid mortality in Ontario (7 day average, mid November): 20

Covid mortality in Sweden (same measure, time): 15

Proportional to population: 20.8

Sweden never had vaccine mandates. If this is not the evidence (not about vaccines, but mandates) what is?

Same effect could have been achieved with reason, quality and intelligence. Mandates weren't necessary. And we didn't even care to think. Why, the priest always knows best.

Health Canada still hasn't updated their stats. 

We're still waiting for data from Oct and it's almost December now. 

Maybe they finally realized that Canadians were using their own stats to see through their bullshit, or maybe they didn't want to put any stats out there during the commission that shone a light on our fascist government.

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that covid deaths are really high now, seeing as they were already high in the summer and we're on the cusp of flu season now, but the nice thing is that there can't really be any massive covid death hype anymore, because that would prove the vax is a failure. 

Comparing Ontario or Quebec to Sweden which never had mandates it's painfully clear that this was a clear case of bureaucratic overreaction, clueless management of underpar public system and overreach of authority. Just like the subsequent reaction to the convoy. The complexity of issues in this century isn't going anywhere and the grossly outdated post-colonial system of public administration is simply not a match for it.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:14 PM, Goddess said:

independent citizen review of Canada's pandemic response

If its an independent citizen action, why would it need petitions and agreement and approval of the entitled political overhead? Shouldn't it be the other way around? So citizens or your lowly peasants? Someone has to figure out.

Edited by myata

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Health Canada still hasn't updated their stats. 

We're still waiting for data from Oct and it's almost December now. 

Maybe they finally realized that Canadians were using their own stats to see through their bullshit, or maybe they didn't want to put any stats out there during the commission that shone a light on our fascist government.

Yeah, especially with the smartest guy on the internet on their case. John Elflein must have given them a heads up. 

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah, especially with the smartest guy on the internet on their case. 

From your POV, basically that of an ant looking up at the dizzying heights of my towering intellect, it may seem like I'm the smartest guy on the internet, I'm probably 12th or so, but everyone ahead of me is also conservative ? 

• Haha 1

Health Canada's infobase site: 

Cases following vaccination

Note: We are in the process of improving this page. Regular data updates will resume in the coming weeks. Data extracted on October 14, 2022 for cases between December 14, 2020 and September 25, 2022.

Something tells me they're going to give us the breakdown of vaxed/unvaxed deaths anymore. 

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So, 86% of covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed over the last reporting period, Aug 21 to Sept 25, and now the gov't seems to have stopped reporting on the topic. 

We no longer have any insight at all into the vaccine's failures. Its a brick wall. 

If you don't look for safety signals, then there are no safety issues.  Get it?

It is bizarre, considering the experimental concoction is still in testing phase.

Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science | The BMJ

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It is bizarre, considering the experimental concoction is still in testing phase.

Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science | The BMJ

I have to ask, did you even read that article?  What about it do you think supports your argument here, other than the headline?  ?

There have been 2,523,404 infections and 19,144 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began."

On 11/29/2022 at 6:56 AM, myata said:

Covid mortality in Ontario (7 day average, mid November): 20

Covid mortality in Sweden (same measure, time): 15

Proportional to population: 20.8

Sweden never had vaccine mandates. If this is not the evidence (not about vaccines, but mandates) what is?

Same effect could have been achieved with reason, quality and intelligence. Mandates weren't necessary. And we didn't even care to think. Why, the priest always knows best.

Sweden, population 10 million

"Sweden has administered at least 22,674,504 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 110.2% of the country’s population."

"There have been 2,523,404 infections and 19,144 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began."

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Sweden has administered

Thanks for proving the point. All has been achieved without any mandates, entirely voluntarily with high quality public health system and open, honest and accurate information. Only real work - no drama, no propaganda, no emergency states - and the same, pretty much, result. Now,what does it prove?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, myata said:

Thanks for proving the point. All has been achieved without any mandates, entirely voluntarily with high quality public health system and open, honest and accurate information. Only real work - no drama, no propaganda, no emergency states - and the same, pretty much, result. Now,what does it prove?

Not sure what your point was.

That there was no mandate? Or that they were not affected or vaccinated.

Fact is Sweden, a very very controlled nation and peoples got vaccinated. They are not as "militant" as some Canadians and so their government waited and watched the Swedes line up for vaccinations and deemed mandates were not required.

Swedes follow the rules set out by government, they do not need to be forced or mandated. So, you really have no point using Sweden as a comparison.

19 minutes ago, myata said:

What do you figure has been achieved?   Sweden had almost double the COVID deaths per capita that Canada did.  That's all the proof we need. 

You're trying to tell us that recent 7 day mortality stats comparing Ontario to Sweden after everyone's been vaccinated and Ontario dropped its mandates somehow proves the mandates weren't effective?  That's really dumb.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

From your article:

Next, a Public Health England report on covid-19 and inequalities. The report’s publication was delayed by England’s Department of Health; a section on ethnic minorities was initially withheld and then, following a public outcry, was published as part of a follow-up report.56 Authors from Public Health England were instructed not to talk to the media. 

Suddenly something the leftards can sieze on... Maybe this won't be swept under the rug forever.

48 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"Sweden has administered at least 22,674,504 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 110.2% of the country’s population."

"There have been 2,523,404 infections and 19,144 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began."

Are you making the case that vaccinating people is Sweden didn't help at all? That's odd. 

26 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What do you figure has been achieved?   

The Swedes were able to get their population to vaccinate without resorting to fascism.

Sweden had almost double the COVID deaths per capita that Canada did.  That's all the proof we need.  

So the vaccines don't work. Shocker. Maybe start a thread or something.

You're trying to tell us that recent 7 day mortality stats comparing Ontario to Sweden after everyone's been vaccinated and Ontario dropped its mandates somehow proves the mandates weren't effective?  That's really dumb.

In what way were the mandates effective? 

The vaccine doesn't stop people from dying, so in what way was vaccinating people a success? We just forced millions of young people to take a dangerous vaccine which they didn't need at all for, and the only effect that it has for them is some dangerous side-effects. 

This is the biggest crime against the public in NA since slavery. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you making the case that vaccinating people is Sweden didn't help at all? That's odd. 

Where and how and when did I say that???

I posted to dispel myata's constant use of Sweden as some sort of "example" of doing things right.

Sweden did things their way and Sweden's law abiding population complied without mandates needed. They all got vaccinated voluntarily

So, fact is, Swedens 110% vaccination worked well yet, they still had deaths before all the population got vaccinated.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

I absolutely get it and I've been saying so for years. From the BMJ article. 

The next step is full transparency about decision making systems, processes, and knowing who is accountable for what.

COVID underscored the shortcomings we've known full well existed for some time now in our health systems.  The very same thing is true about our institutions of accountability and transparency.

If you don't look you'll never see.  This is why I've been saying for years that we need to monitor politicians and governments to an extent that would make George Orwell blush, starting with getting rid of the practice of in-camera lobbying and generally running everything from behind closed doors.  Are you starting to understand why yet?  Thanks for this article BTW it perfectly captures why.  I agree with all the suggestions the author makes with regards to disclosure and ensuring every avenue for conflicts of interest are rooted out and shut down. I also don't think that'll be enough and that we'll still need human and digital observers at every step of our governance.   

The proliferation of fake news and the craziness that people invent to fill the void of accurate information are directly related to the evasiveness that permeates virtually every single governing systems known to man.  What's truly horrifying to me is that despite knowing how poorly served we are by our governments we have little choice but to go with it because the alternative is total chaos.  

Edited by eyeball

15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Where and how and when did I say that???

I posted to dispel myata's constant use of Sweden as some sort of "example" of doing things right.

Sweden did things their way and Sweden's law abiding population complied without mandates needed. They all got vaccinated voluntarily

So, fact is, Swedens 110% vaccination worked well yet, they still had deaths before all the population got vaccinated.

Weird, because vaccinating 85% of our population didn't lower covid deaths at all. Not even by 1%. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So, 86% of covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed over the last reporting period, Aug 21 to Sept 25, and now the gov't seems to have stopped reporting on the topic. 

We no longer have any insight at all into the vaccine's failures. Its a brick wall. 

It says on the more important page, Cases following vaccinationNote: We are in the process of improving this page. Regular data updates will resume in the coming weeks.

I feel quite confident predicting that whatever it is they update that it will still essentially boil down to this;

...unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series.

Which is why it's not just ridiculous but also dangerous to preach that vaccine doesn't prevent death and worse causes more death than it prevents.  Spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt during a time when public mistrust is already critically low reminds me of the truthfulness in the idea that the dark side of the force isn't more powerful, it's just easier.

• Like 1