85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

If it was merely an opinion it would have been posted on The Liberal Party of Canada's website not Health Canada's.

You don't think the LPOC has some influence there? 

That's just not how the flow of information from our government to us works and if you say it is you need an evidence dump on par with Edward Snowdan and Julian Assange's to prove it.

I have Health Canada's own actual stats.

It's pretty telling that covid deaths didn't go down at all, and that 86% of covid deaths are among the 85% of the population that's vaxed. 

In order for you to pretzel yourself into believing "That's a vax!" you have to believe that without the jab we'd have approximately 4x as many deaths as we do now, and there's no reason to believe that. 

From summer 2020 to Feb of 2021 covid deaths look exactly like they do from summer 2021 to Feb 2022. If the gov't keeps doing their stats the exact same way, covid deaths will be quite a bit higher for summer 2022 to Feb '23, because this was a really bad summer for covid deaths - the worst by far. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't think the LPOC has some influence there?

If you're saying Trudeau is unambiguously directing Health Canada to lie to Canadians you need to prove that.

I'd love to catch our government when it lies and conspires in the manner you imagine. Without the means to acquire real evidence however all you've got informing your opinions, suppositions and conclusions is the crap between your ears, the junk you read on the internet and your hate on for lefties.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

In order for you to pretzel yourself into believing "That's a vax!" you have to believe that without the jab we'd have approximately 4x as many deaths as we do now, and there's no reason to believe that. 

Yes there is and according to the very same Health Canada website the graphs that you're using come from, where they pretty clearly say"...unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series."

If this is a outright lie inserted by the PMO as part of some monstrous global plot to control everyone and make big pharma stinking rich you need to prove that. And I wish you could.  The human being who can free us once and for all from this insidious sort of tyranny will one day have statues and high schools built in their honour.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

They had mandates!

Has vaccination been made mandatory in your jurisdiction?

No, in Finland COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary for everyone.

Can an employer require compulsory vaccination? If yes, are there any exceptions or special circumstances that an employer must consider?

No, it is not possible for an employer to require COVID-19 vaccination from its employees.

Conclusion: you're caught l-ing. The rest isn't worth my time. Ignore list.

10 minutes ago, myata said:

Has vaccination been made mandatory in your jurisdiction?

No, in Finland COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary for everyone.

Can an employer require compulsory vaccination? If yes, are there any exceptions or special circumstances that an employer must consider?

No, it is not possible for an employer to require COVID-19 vaccination from its employees.

Conclusion: you're caught l-ing. The rest isn't worth my time. Ignore list.

They did not have to make it mandatory, people did as were asked by the Government and complied.

Yes and employer can, for the health of their employees, require covid vaccinations.  "A company's policy on vaccinations may be considered legal if the government that regulates the workplace (provincial or federal) mandates vaccinations for that particular workplace or sector of employment."

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If you're saying Trudeau is unambiguously directing Health Canada to lie to Canadians you need to prove that.

Health Canada's claims are in direct conflict with their own stats. 

We know that much. 

Make of it what you want, but stop trying to deny the basic math just to fit your own wish list.

I'd love to catch our government when it lies and conspires in the manner you imagine.

You are too busy ignoring the truth and parroting our government to catch anyone on anything.

Without the means to acquire real evidence

The evidence is right on their own site.

You can extract the recent death toll numbers from the rolling totals, by comparing the newest stats to logged stats. 

The stats on their own site show that it is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated at all. That is an absolute lie. 86% of recent deaths were among the multi-vaxed. Covid deaths aren't down at all from when we were all unvaxed. 

however all you've got informing your opinions, suppositions and conclusions is the crap between your ears, the junk you read on the internet

This is just you in denial.

I showed you where to find the pertinent data on their own site. 

If you can't interpret it then you're just over your head here.

and your hate on for lefties.

Yes, I hate leftists. 

On average they're overly opinionated, unintelligent and catastrophically ignorant. 

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Health Canada's claims are in direct conflict with their own stats. 

We know that much.

Prove it.

You are too busy ignoring the truth and parroting our government to catch anyone on anything.

Nope, I'm merely pointing out that you haven't provided a shred of evidence that catches anyone doing anything.

The evidence is right on their own site.

You can extract the recent death toll numbers from the rolling totals, by comparing the newest stats to logged stats. 

The stats on their own site show that it is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated at all. That is an absolute lie. 86% of recent deaths were among the multi-vaxed. Covid deaths aren't down at all from when we were all unvaxed.

No, you are the only one who can extract this because you're special, you're the 7th or 8th smartest guy on the internet. I'm not aware of a single other poster around here demonstrating that they can draw the same conclusion you have.

This is just you in denial.

I showed you where to find the pertinent data on their own site. 

If you can't interpret it then you're just over your head here.

I showed you where Health Canada posts the pertinent conclusions on the same site. 

Yes, I hate leftists. 

On average they're overly opinionated, unintelligent and catastrophically ignorant. 

Like I said, the prospect of high schools and statues bearing your name beckon.  All you need to do is stop wasting time on this place and put your conclusions into the hands of people who can act on them.

Have you been in touch with the 6 - 7 other people in the world who are smarter than you about any of this?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Prove it.

I did that many times.

It's a combination of the basic math, which shows that 86% of covid deaths here are from the multi-vaxed, and their claims of vaccine success which are unsubstantiated.

Nope, I'm merely pointing out that you haven't provided a shred of evidence that catches anyone doing anything.

I did, you just wave your hands and say that you can't do math.

No, you are the only one who can extract this because you're special, you're the 7th or 8th smartest guy on the internet. I'm not aware of a single other poster around here demonstrating that they can draw the same conclusion you have.

Other people understand it too.

If the chickens laid 10 eggs by the end of Wednesday, and 14 eggs by the end of Thursday, how many did they lay on Thursday? It's 4. Super easy.

That's how Health Canada gives out the death totals by vax status. The rolling total from Day 1, Dec 14 2020, to various dates in the future. The two most recent were Aug 21 nd Sept 25 of 2022.

If there were 10,645 covid deaths among the unvaxed between Dec 14 2020 and Aug 21 2022, and that went up to 10,800 between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 25 2022, how many unvaxed died in those 35 days? 155. Again, it's super easy.

2x vaxed went from 3,699 - 3,821 = 122 deaths

3x vaxed went from 4,727 - 5209 = 482 deaths

4x vaxed went from 708 - 1,031 = 323 deaths

Altogether there were 155 + 122 + 482 + 323 deaths = 1,082 deaths.

155 unvaxxed divided by 1082 total deaths = 14.3% of covid deaths between Aug 21 and Sept 25 were unvaxed.

1969170356_10Sept2022.thumb.png.292b55d205ff4fbedbf8514c4f13c6f3.png762049708_9Aug212022.thumb.png.158f22a67658676245ba3fa9fa0bcc19.png

Like I said, the prospect of high schools and statues bearing your name beckon.  All you need to do is stop wasting time on this place and put your conclusions into the hands of people who can act on them.

Have you been in touch with the 6 - 7 other people in the world who are smarter than you about any of this?

Just because I'm ten times as smart as you doesn't put me in the top 7 in the world. Sorry dude. 

• Haha 1

@eyeball Now you know that roughly 85% of covid deaths in the past several months were among the multi-vaxed. 

You also know that Covid deaths overall haven't gone down since the vax rollout.

1368312323_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.6f1ca7e7de72720aa77bca2dd2d612e3.png

Compare June 2020 with June 2021 and Jun 2022. See any difference? Why not?

Why were deaths so much higher in Apr 2022 than Apr of 2021? 

In July of 2020 and 2021 there were barely any covid deaths, there were a lot in July 2022. So weird. 

If you just judged this by Jun-Aug of 2020, 2021 and 2022 you'd think that 2022 was the year when everyone was unvaxed....

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I did that many times.

It's a combination of the basic math, which shows that 86% of covid deaths here are from the multi-vaxed, and their claims of vaccine success which are unsubstantiated.

I did, you just wave your hands and say that you can't do math.

762049708_9Aug212022.thumb.png.158f22a67658676245ba3fa9fa0bcc19.png

Just because I'm ten times as smart as you doesn't put me in the top 7 in the world. Sorry dude. 

When you do the basic math the way it's supposed to be done you get this,

Add up the vaccinated columns on the right for a sub-total of 9134 then add the unvaccinated column on the left 10645, for a combined total of 19779.

9134 is 46.18% of 19779

10645 is 53.81%

14% of un-vaccinated Canadians account for more than half of all deaths, period.

That's 5,320,000 un-vaccinated Canadians compared to 32,680,000 vaccinated Canadians which is why case rate fallacy graphs look like this;

Base rate fallacy - Wikipedia

Of course anyone can calculate their own hooey into this and arrive at whatever conclusions they dream up which is why we have sayings like figures lie and liars figure.

But when you do the basic math to just the data Health Canada provides you can see why they would conclude that ...unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series...

I'm assuming you don't have the trove of emails, recordings, whistle-blowers etc etc it would take to prove the government is deliberately omitting or lying about their data. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

10645 is 53.81%

Dude, that goes back to a time when 100% of Canadians were unvaccinated in flu season.

What could be more misleading than to intentionally include an entire flu season in there in which 100% of the population was all in one category?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, that goes back to a time when 100% of Canadians were unvaccinated in flu season.

You're apparently the only person on the planet who thinks this is an issue.

What could be more misleading than to intentionally include an entire flu season in there in which 100% of the population was all in one category?

Pretending someone is intentionally doing that.

But if you have magic data or special powers that elude those of the vast VAST majority of medical experts not to mention statisticians...well like I said statues and high-schools bearing your name and visage are your destiny.

How about Tucker Carlson, have you tried contacting him about making a presentation on his show?  Dude, you gotta jump on this right away. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

They did not have to make it mandatory, people did as were asked by the Government and complied.

People did that because those who made the policy were competent, responsible, open and transparent with them. Trust is a two way street. It has to be earned and maintained, not taken for granted, expected and then (China, Russia, etc) demanded. And we forgot, so easy with no checks or even minimal feedback from the reality.

5 hours ago, myata said:

People did that because those who made the policy were competent, responsible, open and transparent with them. Trust is a two way street. It has to be earned and maintained, not taken for granted, expected and then (China, Russia, etc) demanded. And we forgot, so easy with no checks or even minimal feedback from the reality.

Give it up LOL

People were told to get vaccinated and they did. No need to mandate vaccinations. They trusted people would do as they were told.

22 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're apparently the only person on the planet who thinks this is an issue.

Of course it's an issue.

People are led to believe that "There is only a small portion of the population that's unvaccinated but they account for so many deaths!" when that's not the case at all. 

In our first full flu season with covid basically everyone in our entire country was unvaccinated, and that's the bulk of the unvaxed death stats. 

Right now covid deaths are split into 6 categories which move up incrementally:

Unvaxed

1 jab but not through the waiting period

1 shot + waiting period

2 shots

3 shots

4 shots

but from Dec 14 2020 to April of 2021 nearly every single Canadian was in the unvaxed category for the heart of flu season.

Some people say that the vax rollout was timed to be after the 2020 election, IMO it was timed to be at the heart of the first covid flu season, so the pseudovax wouldn't have to face flu season right off the hop, but early statistical comparisons would be based on "unvaxed people in flu season vs vaxed people in the summer". (Remember that even in 2020 almost no one died of covid during the summer)

If you don't understand that, just look at the chart below and think about how many person-days unvaccinated people faced in flu season and in summer, and how many person-days vaxed people faced during flus season and summer....

38M people were unvaxed on Dec 14 2020, the first day of this data & the first day of covid jabs, and by the end of flu season the number of double-vaxed was still zero. Over 90% of the population was still unvaxed by the end of that flu season.

1330466977_1Nov272021.thumb.png.a77ae8e79379cc542545231ebfcc237e.png

Nov 27 2021, up there^^,  the 2x-vaxed stats came from millions of days during the summer, when no one dies of the flu/covid, and zero flu season days. 

Vaxed stats were based on hundreds of millions of person-days of flu season and millions of person-days during the summer.

Even if you gave people a Pflacebo over that exact timeline, it would be 100% certain that their stats would look exactly like what you see on that chart. It would be impossible to expect the 2x-placeboed deaths would be any higher.

Not that there are almost 8,000 unvaxed covid deaths up there after less than a year, and there are only 10,800 a year later.

Bottom line eyeball - covid deaths stats make sense when they're compared over the same time frame. Like I do. I compare the number of people dying in May vs May, or Dec vs Dec.

Have you ever seen me put out a stat that compares vaxed deaths in Dec & Jan with unvaxed stats during July and August? It would be outrageously misleading... just like Health Canada's stats are.

Comparing unvaxed deaths from Dec 14 to May 1 with 2x-vaxed deaths from July - Nov, which is on the graph above, is the epitome of misleading.

Whenever you look at a chart or cite one of your stupid stats, the baseline of it is that chart above.

Pretending someone is intentionally doing that.

It is a 100% certainty that someone is intentionally doing that, because those graphs contain statistics which are understandable with high-school level statistics. Everyone in Canada studied statistics at this level in grade 10 unless they were in the short bus class. 

The people at the top of the food chain in Health Canada have PhDs - they can absolutely do basic math, it's their job to be able to compile and understand statistics at the highest level, and they absolutely know what to expect in summer and flu season. 

They made that graph, and the updated versions of it, they just never expected people to extract meaningful stats out of it. 

You know that since I emailed that John Elflein guy and called him out on his disinformation these stats aren't getting updated anymore?

Do you think that little bastard didn't know how misleading his comment was?

As of September 25, 2022, there have been around 10,800 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19 among unvaccinated Canadians since the start of the national vaccination campaign in December 2020. In contrast, just 3,821 (16.8%) COVID-19 deaths were reported among those who were fully vaccinated during the same time period. This statistic illustrates the number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to September 25, 2022, by vaccination status.

The vast majority of people who read that chart will misinterpret what the "Fully vaccinated" category actually means (as you did) - it is an arbitrary category of their own making, which bizarrely excludes people who went on to get a 3rd and 4th dose. Are you kidding me that those people don't count as "fully vaccinated"?

Anyways, his category is limited to "double-vaxed people who didn't go on to get a 3rd or 4th dose", which now mostly means "people who didn't need the vax but were forced to get it to keep their jobs".

In total, just a part of the country fit into their version of "Fully-vaccinated" for part of 1 flu season... People were already shuffling their way from the 2x into the 3x group before the 2021/22 flu season. That weasel is comparing 38M Canadians in the first covid flu season and 6M Canadians in a second flu season to "some Canadians for part of one flu season."

I'll say absolutely, unequivocally, with 100% certainty that the intent of John Elflein's message was to misinform the people who read it, or he's a complete idjit. There's no option "c".

But if you have magic data or special powers that elude those of the vast VAST majority of medical experts not to mention statisticians...well like I said statues and high-schools bearing your name and visage are your destiny.

How about Tucker Carlson, have you tried contacting him about making a presentation on his show?  Dude, you gotta jump on this right away. 

Now you know that those people are intentionally misinforming you. Deal with it. 

• Haha 1

Health Canada seems to have completely abandoned keeping track of covid deaths by vaccination status now.

The last data that they put out, which cast a very negative light on the Pflacebos, is almost 3 months old now.

We have no choice but to assume that at least 86% of covid deaths for Oct and November were among the vaccinated again.

There's no such thing as a covid vaccine, and anyone who's telling you there is is either an idjit, they're profiting from it, or they have to regurgitate specific talking points to keep their job. 

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

It's pretty interesting how the efficacy of the vaccines keeps being downgraded.

And that was evident from the very first month that vaccinated data started coming back. 

Israel was the first country to hit massive vax targets because of their small population and large GDP, and from the minute that stats started rolling in the vax was taking a bloodbath: 50% of people in Israel's ICUs were double-vaxed plus the waiting period, and they managed to hit that total in dramatically quick fashion.

As a skeptic even I was just expecting a few ICU cases to trickle in, but for the most part I thought that it would at least show a marked improvement. Not even close: it was all Swiss cheese, zero brick wall.

The backpeddling actually went from 0 to full speed astern right from the starting gate. "Covid threw us a curve" again and again and again and again. 

Soon people will have so many spiked proteins in their veins, hijacking their immune system, that their natural immunity won't have enough bullets left to fight the common cold. 

2 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I wonder how many people in this forum have had Covid? If you did, were the symptoms bad or mild?

I haven't had it yet, touch wood. Every other person at my place of employment has had it and it was company policy for us to get vaxxed.

I've almost certainly had it at least once, because I haven't been careful at all and I've been sick three times now since Jan 2020, but I only self-tested once (negative) and I wasn't sick when I took my gov't test (I never got the results of that so I assume it was negative as well) so I can't say for sure that I've ever had it.

I lost my sense of taste very briefly in spring 2020 so I'll say 90% sure I've had it.

I've only been sick enough where I would have missed 1 day of work in that whole time, but then again, if I was working a physical job and kept going to work with those colds they might have gotten worse to the point where I did have to take time off.

In my personal experience, and that of all the people that I know first-hand, covid was just a social/political/economic phenomenon and not a medical one, but I do believe that some of the reports on the medical impact were true, although greatly exaggerated. 

When you consider that 96% of covid deaths were among people over 60 and with co-morbidities it really does just seem like a bad flu. 

Before I came to Mexico they said that 6 kids in BC had died of the flu this flu season, that's way more than died of covid here in almost 3 years. 

If I had to make an accurate guess I'd still say that this whole covid thing was an exercise in getting people hooked on flu vaccines, but I'm sure that will never be officially recognized. 

5 hours ago, ironstone said:

I wonder how many people in this forum have had Covid? If you did, were the symptoms bad or mild?

I haven't had it yet, touch wood. Every other person at my place of employment has had it and it was company policy for us to get vaxxed.

I have not had it yet.  Have not ever tested, haven't had a reason to.  I'm not sure how I've not gotten it because people around me have gotten it, sometimes more than once, and tell me when I've been "exposed" by them.  I'd say it's about 12-15 times in the last 2 years that I've been "exposed".

There are 9 of us at work. 2 unvaxxed, 7 multi-vaxxed.  The multi-vaxxed are sick constantly.  In the last 5-6 months, one or more of them are down every week with something.  The last 2 weeks, everyone at work has been off with some kind of cold or flu at some point.  The youngest ones seem the hardest hit.

People are starting to ask me why I haven't gotten it, being unvaxxed, while they are mult-vaxxed and have gotten it several times after getting the jabs.

Most  people I know have had 2-5 jabs now. I only know one or two who say they will continue getting as many jabs as the government tells them to.  Most say they will not get any more.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If I had to make an accurate guess I'd still say that this whole covid thing was an exercise in getting people hooked on flu vaccines, but I'm sure that will never be officially recognized. 

You can be positive it won't, because it would be such a retarded thing to recognize.

On 12/17/2022 at 10:16 AM, ironstone said:

It's pretty interesting how the efficacy of the vaccines keeps being downgraded.

Whatever point you think you're making here, it would be much better served by referencing someone other than Russell Brand.  You may as well show us Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones if you're going to put this clown forward.