Jump to content

85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths


Recommended Posts

 

18 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The whole "get vaxxed!" narrative is out the window now. Nobody seems to give a heck. Recently the Canadian government disposed of 1M unused doses, and sent more unused doses to other nations. But even there it's not being taken up much when offered. Apparently people don't like vaccines in those countries.

It's a fact that immigrants and minorities are the most vax-hesitant, in both Canada and the US. But the government doesn't like to say this.

Meanwhile in the UK and some EU countries they have stopped giving the shot to younger people, recognizing there's not much benefit because of their strong natural immunity. Risks negate the level of benefit. But of course blah blah blah, if there are mitigating factors, etc.

I say go get a shot if you want. Fill your boots. I won't be doing that for Covid, or masking ever again.

I think there's probably a lot less need for a big vaccination campaign in a country where participation is already so high. I'm not sure why you wouldn't get a booster though to fend off an evolving, endemic threat the same way we do flu vaccines. The data is clear that you're a lot less likely to become seriously ill or die if you are actively vaccinated. What's the hesitation?

I've never heard "Fill your boots" before, but I find it delightful. Is that another awesome Canadian thing we don't get in the US, like Timbits?

Edited by Hodad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I think there's probably a lot less need for a big vaccination campaign in a country where participation is already so high. I'm not sure why you wouldn't get a booster though to fend off an evolving, endemic threat the same way we do flu vaccines. The data is clear that you're a lot less likely to become seriously ill or die if you are actively vaccinated. What's the hesitation?

In WasteCanMan's case its refusal not hesitation.  The number of hesitant people dropped from 21% to 7% in Canada between May and Aug this year -  they aren't conspiracy nuts, they're open-minded and have the capacity to reconsider.  Refusers OTOH...

Quote

 

Three quarters (73 percent) of them think COVID-19 is a hoax or greatly exaggerated, while only 33 percent of the hesitant buy that argument.

https://www.macleans.ca/society/typical-vaccine-hesitant-person-is-a-42-year-old-ontario-woman-who-votes-liberal-abacus-polling/

 

Hardcore determined refusers were lit up and inflated with conspiracy gas long long before COVID came along - stupidity is COVID's favourite vector.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

What's the hesitation?

I'm like the bellweather. Consider me part of the control group. If I die, you can draw your own conclusions. But if I live and you die, then likewise. Because I reject the poison of the industrialized technology that came out of the studies done by Bayer I.G. Farben.

If you know history you'll understand that untested vaccines are very risky to take. Other medications touted as miracle drugs for what ails ya turned out to be harmful as well. These noxious potions pumped out by mad chemists are not natural. But then again, neither was the coronavirus, so that's the trouble you sciencey aholes (not you) have put us in.

Remember when the government and health authorities completely denied that Astrazeneca was responsible for the sudden rise in myocarditis. They didn't pull it off the market here in Canada, despite there being reports, until other countries did it first. For a few weeks the health authorititties were still shouting their vaccine mantra. "Get it anyway! The risk is low! " And so on. That's the level of hiding and incompetence that goes with big government. It's only one example of their bungling, confusion in messaging, not to mention what's happening now with these outbreaks. This is not health care. These people are not competent health authorities, because of what's happened for which they are 100% to blame.

Same goes for the dofo's in government, whom are holding back money desperately needed to fix health care. They don't have the guts to do what's truly needed, and that is to fire the whole lot of these medical board members, advisory committees and the so-called Masters of Business Adminstration who run our hospital finances. Away, away with all of them.

Let's get some new people in who are competent and ready to try some new ideas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm like the bellweather. Consider me part of the control group. If I die, you can draw your own conclusions. But if I live and you die, then likewise. Because I reject the poison of the industrialized technology that came out of the studies done by Bayer I.G. Farben.

If you know history you'll understand that untested vaccines are very risky to take. Other medications touted as miracle drugs for what ails ya turned out to be harmful as well. These noxious potions pumped out by mad chemists are not natural. But then again, neither was the coronavirus, so that's the trouble you sciencey aholes (not you) have put us in.

Remember when the government and health authorities completely denied that Astrazeneca was responsible for the sudden rise in myocarditis. They didn't pull it off the market here in Canada, despite there being reports, until other countries did it first. For a few weeks the health authorititties were still shouting their vaccine mantra. "Get it anyway! The risk is low! " And so on. That's the level of hiding and incompetence that goes with big government. It's only one example of their bungling, confusion in messaging, not to mention what's happening now with these outbreaks. This is not health care. These people are not competent health authorities, because of what's happened for which they are 100% to blame.

Same goes for the dofo's in government, whom are holding back money desperately needed to fix health care. They don't have the guts to do what's truly needed, and that is to fire the whole lot of these medical board members, advisory committees and the so-called Masters of Business Adminstration who run our hospital finances. Away, away with all of them.

Let's get some new people in who are competent and ready to try some new ideas.

I don't think anyone would argue that there have been mistakes, missteps and even malfeasance throughout the history of medicine and healthcare. But it also shouldn't be argued that those are very rare exceptions to what has overall been one of the greatest achievements in human history. Over the last 200 years or so modern medicine has literally doubled human life expectancy.

For you to toss out this remarkable progress because it wasn't perfect isn't a rational choice. It's grounded in confirmation bias and misleading vividness from a few ugly incidents. Skepticism can be healthy, but contrarianism is not. If you're going to gamble with your life, it's smarter to bet with the house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Tim Horton's Corporation has been sold several times and at one point was owned by a US company.

As an Amwrican you should know that.

;)

Americans are savages. Most of my countrymen know nothing about the magic that is Tim Hortons. But there's no better way to fuel a mid-winter trip up the ALCAN than hot soup and sandwiches at every stop. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Most of my countrymen know nothing about the magic that is Tim Hortons. But there's no better way to fuel a mid-winter trip up the ALCAN than hot soup and sandwiches at every stop. 

You have to find the local family-owned doughnut shops in small towns, to really appreciate Canada.

Edited by OftenWrong
Americans are not savages.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm like the bellweather. Consider me part of the control group. If I die, you can draw your own conclusions. But if I live then likewise.

 

Bodybuilder Doug Brignole, posted on facebook to use him as an example of the vaccine's safety.

He died a week after his booster on Oct. 13.  His housekeeper found him face down in his apartment in LA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Bodybuilder Doug Brignole, posted on facebook to use him as an example of the vaccine's safety.

He died a week after his booster on Oct. 13.  His housekeeper found him face down in his apartment in LA.

He died of Covid.  Posting stuff so easily disproved is why no one, except other conspiratoids, takes you seriously.

But I know this won't fit your conspiratorial world, so go ahead - yammer on about MSM and the plot to hide the truth about the vaccine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, dialamah said:

He died of Covid.  Posting stuff so easily disproved is why no one, except other conspiratoids, takes you seriously.

But I know this won't fit your conspiratorial world, so go ahead - yammer on about MSM and the plot to hide the truth about the vaccine.

Yes.

A week after his third jab.

You know.  The jabs that prevent you from dying of covid.

And he told everyone to use him as an example to show how safe and wonderful the jabs were.

Edited by Goddess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes.

A week after his third jab.

You know.  The jabs that prevent you from dying of covid.

And he told everyone to use him as an example to show how safe and wonderful the jabs were.

Response as expected - man dies of Covid, must be the vaccine that killed him.

I offer myself, my partner and a few dozen friends and colleagues as proof that the jabs are safe.  My "evidence" trumps your "evidence".  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Response as expected - man dies of Covid, must be the vaccine that killed him.

I offer myself, my partner and a few dozen friends and colleagues as proof that the jabs are safe.  My "evidence" trumps your "evidence".  

I'm glad you and yours are okay.

Many are not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

I don't think anyone would argue that there have been mistakes, missteps and even malfeasance throughout the history of medicine and healthcare. But it also shouldn't be argued that those are very rare exceptions to what has overall been one of the greatest achievements in human history. Over the last 200 years or so modern medicine has literally doubled human life expectancy.

For you to toss out this remarkable progress because it wasn't perfect isn't a rational choice.

A lot of what you said made sense, but you're trying to add the covid "vaccine" to the long list of actual medical breakthroughs which are in an entirely separate class. It's like calling a canoe a submarine after it sinks. 

I guess that I need to inform you that the polio vaccine came along and saved children and healthy adults from almost certain death and despair. Not just on a 'case by case basis' either, people just stopped getting polio. It's success is the kind of thing that Drs could only dream of in days gone by. Injecting people with the Pflacebo did no such thing. Nothing changed at all when it came out. Deaths stayed the same. Vaxed and unvaxed people have the same chance of dying as they always did. 

FYI being vaccinated used to mean something. It meant that you were safe, not that you had more rights than other civilians who have the exact same chance of getting infected, spreading the virus, and dying as you do. 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Response as expected - man dies of Covid, must be the vaccine that killed him.

I offer myself, my partner and a few dozen friends and colleagues as proof that the jabs are safe.  My "evidence" trumps your "evidence".  

You can add at least that many and more from work and family to that balance. Oh, I almost forgot, my next door neighbour's sister-in-law reported that her plumber is doing just fine too.  That's evidence you can take to the bank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, dialamah said:

man dies of Covid, must be the vaccine that killed him.

It does seem suspicious that it was such a short time after he was vaccinated. Normal protocol as I understand it is you're not allowed to get the shot if you have covid at the time. Presumably there is an important reason for that.

There is so much data and confusion coming from every angle that we simply do not know anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You can add at least that many and more from work and family to that balance. Oh, I almost forgot, my next door neighbour's sister-in-law reported that her plumber is doing just fine too.  That's evidence you can take to the bank.

My anecdote is that those who were the most protective are the ones getting the most slammed by the flu now.

I believe in herd immunity. Hard to prove of course. Especially for me. But if you raised land animals instead of jigging squid you'd know more about it. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

My anecdote is that those who were the most protective are the ones getting the most slammed by the flu now.

I believe in herd immunity. Hard to prove of course. Especially for me. But if you raised land animals instead of jigging squid you'd know more about it. ;) 

I use a big net and light to catch squid...then I use the squid to catch dogfish.

At work I drive by a lot of fish-farms also known as lice sanctuaries hereabouts. I've seen enough of herd immunity to know the wilder and freer you are the better.

When I say baaaa it's from this perspective;

? A himalayan tahr sitting on a cliff edge : r/NatureIsFuckingLit       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Normal protocol as I understand it is you're not allowed to get the shot if you have covid at the time. 

If one got sick the moment they were exposed ... But they don't. 

He had Covid and he died. Millions have died of Covid.  He got vaccinated and he died.  Billions have been vaccinated and not died. 

Just on odds, Covid seems the likelier cause of death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It does seem suspicious that it was such a short time after he was vaccinated. 

 

Turns out he got the vaccine he talked about on FB in April of 2021 and he died in October of 2022.  No doubt he got vaccines in between but the story, as presented by anti-vaxers such as @Goddess is BS. 

Also, he was 62 and had a heart condition, for those who like to dismiss Covid as only killing old and sick people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, dialamah said:

Just on odds, Covid seems the likelier cause of death.

Just on science, it's the experimental vaccine he took 3 times until proven otherwise.

Mr. Brignoles' family refused an autopsy - maybe because of his previous bravado about the jabs being safe and effective, so really, we'll never know.

Proper autopsies to determine whether the vaccine is the cause of death involve testing for N-proteins (which only people who have had covid will have) and testing major organs for the spike protein.

Mr. Brignole did have a heart condition before vaccination, but it appeared it was under control. 

We do know from the US Military DoD data (because recruits are tested prior to enlisting and the military kept excellent records of such things) that the jabs induce heart damage - the large increase in troponin levels post-vaccination tell that story.

Troponin is what your body produces in response to heart damage.

With few autopsies being done (I find that strange, I would think the regulatory authorities would want to rule out vaccine death, but it seems they just want us all to rely on blind faith), it's hard to say.

But I agree with the doctors and scientists who are standing up for the established principle that - it is the experimental vaccine until proven otherwise.  And despite your obvious lack of knowledge insistence that it is proven - it HAS NOT been proven otherwise.

Edited by Goddess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Turns out he got the vaccine he talked about on FB in April of 2021 and he died in October of 2022. 

Yes, he originally made the statement that people should use him as an example of the vaccine's safety and efficacy in April 2021.

But he died a week after his booster.  Perhaps you've forgotten, but boosters were not available in April 2021.

I thought that was obvious, but apparently not. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,745
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...