85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, he originally made the statement that people should use him as an example of the vaccine's safety and efficacy in April 2021.

But he died a week after his booster.  Perhaps you've forgotten, but boosters were not available in April 2021.

I thought that was obvious, but apparently not. ?

Nice backtrack.  :)

55 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Turns out he got the vaccine he talked about on FB in April of 2021 and he died in October of 2022.  No doubt he got vaccines in between but the story, as presented by anti-vaxers such as @Goddess is BS. 

In what way is it BS? Nothing that you're saying contradicts anything that Goddess said...

Vaxed in April... bragged about the vax... boosted and then keeled over a week later.... At first glance it seems like he might have chocked to death on some crow.

Also, he was 62 and had a heart condition, for those who like to dismiss Covid as only killing old and sick people.

FYI, what you just said is just another tiny shred of evidence that we are correct when we say that covid almost exclusively kills old and sick people.

We didn't need your evidence though, it's already a well-established fact that we have been correct in saying that ever since about May of 2020

If you're finally on board, kudos for being so quick on the uptake.

Just remember that when we talk about covid, we're mainly interested in the view from 50,000 feet:

- Is the vax slowing down the number of covid deaths? Not even a tiny bit.

- Does the vax slow the spread of covid? No. 

- Do young people and children need the vax? No.

- Do young people and children suffer serious side-effects from the non-working vax which they don't need? Yes.

Final question. It's a super-easy one, so I'll leave you to answer it...

- Should we continue to force people to take a non-working vax that they don't need which has serious side-effects? 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In what way is it BS? Nothing that you're saying contradicts anything that Goddess said...

Vaxed in April... bragged about the vax... boosted and then keeled over a week later.... At first glance it seems like he might have chocked to death on some crow.

FYI, what you just said is just another tiny shred of evidence that we are correct when we say that covid almost exclusively kills old and sick people.

We didn't need your evidence though, it's already a well-established fact that we have been correct in saying that ever since about May of 2020

If you're finally on board, kudos for being so quick on the uptake.

Just remember that when we talk about covid, we're mainly interested in the view from 50,000 feet:

- Is the vax slowing down the number of covid deaths? Not even a tiny bit.

- Does the vax slow the spread of covid? No. 

- Do young people and children need the vax? No.

- Do young people and children suffer serious side-effects from the non-working vax which they don't need? Yes.

Final question. It's a super-easy one, so I'll leave you to answer it...

- Should we continue to force people to take a non-working vax that they don't need which has serious side-effects? 

She doesn't care.  Doesn't give a rat's patootie about people with side effects or deaths. Doesn't care that children are taking the hit for her to have that extra 0.000002% "safety" - physically, emotionally, psychologically, socially.  It's worth it to her for children to suffer for no friggin' reason.

She wants to cling to the lies fed to her from the beginning.  She mocked and laughed at anyone who tried to tell her the jabs wouldn't stop transmission, wouldn't slow the spread, that natural immunity was a thing and that the jabs would cause and are causing, heart attacks.  In spite of the lies, she has to continue to gobble up everything that's fed to her or lose face.

Everything I have posted from the censored and silenced doctors and scientists from the beginning has turned out to be true and now she's mad.

I don't really blame her - I'd be mad to too if I bought the lies hook, line and sinker and injected myself repeatedly with an experimental product that turned out to be nothing that was promised.

I understand why she takes it out on me and not the ones who have been lying to her.  It's the human way, but it does make us lose our humanity eventually, when we refuse to face up to truths and persist in following those who have lead us astray.

Her comment earlier about how she hopes a public inquiry will reflect all positions, rings especially hollow.  Since she has agreed all along with censoring scientific dialogue and challenge.  The actual heart of science.

She sold her soul to the agenda of pathological liars and went along with persecuting and segregating fellow human beings.  On a subconscious level, that's gotta hurt.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She doesn't care.  Doesn't give a rat's patootie about people with side effects or deaths. Doesn't care that children are taking the hit for her to have that extra 0.000002% "safety" - physically, emotionally, psychologically, socially.  It's worth it to her for children to suffer for no friggin' reason.

She wants to cling to the lies fed to her from the beginning.  She mocked and laughed at anyone who tried to tell her the jabs wouldn't stop transmission, wouldn't slow the spread, that natural immunity was a thing and that the jabs would cause and are causing, heart attacks.  In spite of the lies, she has to continue to gobble up everything that's fed to her or lose face.

Everything I have posted from the censored and silenced doctors and scientists from the beginning has turned out to be true and now she's mad.

I don't really blame her - I'd be mad to too if I bought the lies hook, line and sinker and injected myself repeatedly with an experimental product that turned out to be nothing that was promised.

I understand why she takes it out on me and not the ones who have been lying to her.  It's the human way, but it does make us lose our humanity eventually, when we refuse to face up to truths and persist in following those who have lead us astray.

Her comment earlier about how she hopes a public inquiry will reflect all positions, rings especially hollow.  Since she has agreed all along with censoring scientific dialogue and challenge.  The actual heart of science.

She sold her soul to the agenda of pathological liars and went along with persecuting and segregating fellow human beings.  On a subconscious level, that's gotta hurt.

Even if what you post about is true, the death rate from the vaccine would be much less than the death toll from Covid.  Billions have had vaccines; if the rate of death from vaccine was anywhere near the rate of death from Covid we'd know for sure by now 

Because you have decided any death after a shot is because of the shot, you are convinced that the death rate from shots is astronomical.

And, you clearly do not care about the 6+ million people who've died from Covid.  All of them, in your world, were old and sick so they don't really count 

Your views on the subject of Covid vaccines are extreme, and you only look for and believe "evidence" that supports your extreme views.  Case in point the weightlifter.  Never mind that he had Covid and a heart condition - the shot killed him.

Personally I believe the Covid shot has side effects - but far fewer than side effects from Covid, including death.  My evidence is the billions of living people who've had the shot.  Even the milder side effects of the shot are less common than the milder side effects from Covid; if they weren't, we'd know by now because 100s of millions of people would be reporting them.

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Even the milder side effects of the shot are less common than the milder side effects from Covid; if they weren't, we'd know by now because 100s of millions of people would be reporting them.

100's of millions are dying though. Unfortunately there are thousands of people who are preventing us from knowing. They're under orders apparently.

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

if the rate of death from vaccine was anywhere near the rate of death from Covid we'd know for sure by now 

We do know for sure now.

We know:

Covid deaths were inflated all over the world because of the misleading way covid deaths were counted, per Fauci and the WHO's direction - any death "with" covid, was counted as a covid death and those who experienced covid, an SAE or death within 2 weeks of being jabbed, were also counted as covid related and "unvaccinated."

We know that the 6 million "covid deaths" is false.

We know from multiple studies now, that:

• For every 6.4 people that Moderna kept out of the hospital for covid, it inflicted 15.1 serious adverse events.
  • For every 2.3 people that Pfizer kept out of the hospital for covid, it inflicted 10.1 serious adverse events.

We know the jabs are causing an 84% increase in peri and myocarditis in children and young adults.  We know this because many countries have halted the jabs in children, based on that information.  Many countries have banned the jabs in people under 50 for the same reason.

We know that the jabs are nowhere near the "100% safe and 95% effective" BS we were fed from the start.  We know this because of the data coming in now from highly-vaccinated countries all over the world, that the jabs do not stop transmission and spread - leading the manufacturers and regulatory boards to admit, finally, that they lied about the safety and efficacy. (Really, though, how could you be so gullible to believe them when they assured you that an experimental product, using a novel method of delivery, released only under emergency use authorization, with no long-term data was "safe & effective"??  They couldn't have known whether it was safe or effective.)

We know that the manufacturers tried to legally keep the trial data from the public for 75 years and forced governments to sign contracts absolving them of all responsibility in the even the experiment was a huge failure.  That doesn't sound shady to you?  And once they were forced to release the data, it was obvious why they wanted it hidden for so long.

We know that under normal circumstances, such a vaccine would have been pulled from the market for far less.

We know (and have known for many years) that Big Pharma and the alphabet entities supposed to regulate them have been compromised.  The drug companies are essentially grading their own homework.

We know that normal scientific dialogue and challenge has been squashed out of existence.

There's so much more.  These are the FACTS.

I mean, YOU KNEW this was a global experiment on humans from the beginning, did you not?

YOU KNEW there was no long-term data.  So why deny it when, after 2 1/2 years, it's finally coming in?

Surely you're not naive enough to believe profit isn't a huge motivator for Big Pharma, are you?  Were you completely unaware of their propensity to put profit above public health in the past?  Or you're just "hoping" they're not doing it this time - AGAIN?

Look, you're not a stupid woman.  Quit acting like you are and start facing the facts.

You were lied to.  We all were.

You don't have to continue going along with the BS.  Sorry, but the repetitive, drolling, embarrassing, flailing BS that's going on now, is just reeking of desperation.  I mean, I brought up the Doug Brignole death as ANOTHER example of how the jabs are not safe or effective and you seriously just argued the opposite.  I mean, really?  The high number of jabbed people contracting and dying of covid and you STILL can't see you've been lied to?  And don't say "Well, they didn't know in the beginning."  Because they bloody well did.  They ADMITTED they knew from the beginning the jabs were not going to stop transmission.  They just were hoping everyone would get 5-10 jabs before we all found out how useless and dangerous they really were.  They bloody well knew what the science was on mRNA shots, efficacy of masks, lockdowns etc.  They bloody well knew what happens when you vaccinate with leaky vaccines and they knew these ones were especially leaky!  They bloody well knew the science on OAS and immune imprinting.  They bloody well knew about natural immunity, yet insisted people who already had covid HAD to get jabbed, too. 

They bloody well knew these jabs were a looooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg shot.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Case in point the weightlifter.  Never mind that he had Covid and a heart condition - the shot killed him.

We know that in spite of already having a heart condition, he was persuaded to take 3 shots, in a year and half, of an experimental inoculation that increases heart issues and damages heart muscle.

Yes, that's significant to me.  

Edited by Goddess

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

We know that the jabs are nowhere near the "100% safe and 95% effective" BS we were fed from the start.  We know this because of the data coming in now from highly-vaccinated countries all over the world, that the jabs do not stop transmission and spread - leading the manufacturers and regulatory boards to admit, finally, that they lied about the safety and efficacy

Can you please provide even one single example of a manufacturer or regulatory official issuing a statement about efficacy that actually contains the phrase, word for  word, "we lied"?

Of course you can't because you're full of shit.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you please provide even one single example of a manufacturer or regulatory official issuing a statement about efficacy that actually contains the phrase, word for  word, "we lied"?

Of course you can't because you're full of shit.

This is the last time I'm responding to you because I've already provided this information multiple times.

Why does it have to be word for word "we lied"?  Are you really that stupid that you don't understand what Birx was saying when she said, "We knew the vaccines wouldn't stop transmission and we knew we were over-selling them."?

Are you really that stupid that you don't understand that when questioned in the EU Parliament about whether the jabs were ever tested for transmission, as was told to governments when the vaccines were purchased and the Pfizer exec said "No, they were never tested for transmission"

.......they are admitting they lied.

It baffles me that you think humans tell you when they're going to do something bad to you. When you said Hitler ran on the platform that he was going to kill all the Jews and people voted him in anyways, I was just like, ? Whaaaaaa?????

It's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. 

Do muggers text you and say, "Hey when you go for your evening walk tonight, at 6:45 pm I'm going to konk you over the head with a rock and steal your jewelry and wallet."???

I just don't even know what to say to you anymore.  Your thinking is just......bizarre.  And stupid.

So the answer is yes.  They have now admitted they lied about the vaccines.  Knowingly.

I mean, when the FDA said Ivermectin was nothing but horse dewormer, I KNEW they were lying.  I had been given a supply of it to take with me from my doctor, during the years I was travelling.

I don't need the FDA to say, "We lied about Ivermectin being nothing but horse dewormer."

I can see why you're so gullible. You don't know when you're being lied to and just trust liars to tell you outright that they are lying to you.

It's.  Just.  Bizarre.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 2

Totally bizarre to me that 85.7% of deaths are amongst the vaccinated population, vaccinated people are contracting covid over and over sometimes within weeks of outbreaks, millions of SAE around the world to the point that many countries are starting to question the narrative and ban the jabbers and have Parliamentary debates on what is happening, athletes dropping dead on sports fields all over the world, 84% increase in myocarditis in children, millions of women experiencing menstrual/fertility issues, the lowest vaxxed countries have now moved past covid, but highly-vaxxed countries still struggling...............but Eyeball, Dialamah, etc still here arguing that they are "safe & effective".

The power of propaganda.  Just stunning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Because you have decided any death after a shot is because of the shot, you are convinced that the death rate from shots is astronomical.

No one said that "every death after the shot = killed by the vax".

The vax hasn't proved itself at all yet, and it has serious known side-effects, those are demonstrable facts. 

The only places that we've ever heard "Eureka, it's a vax!" from are the labs who made it, the politicians who benefit from being the wilders of the COVID hammer, and the MSM sycophants who toe the line for our leftist leaders.

Covid deaths didn't drop at all in this country when we vaxed 85% of our population. That sentence alone screams "NOT A VACCINE!". Couple that with the fact that 85% of our covid deaths come from the 85% of our population that's vaxed. What more could you need to make up your mind about "vax or not"?

It's definitely not a "vax" by the definition of vaccine we grew up with. 

We need to change from being a country that forces people to vax, and punishes people who don't, to a country where people need to give their informed consent before receiving an injection. So weird that I even have to say that, but I do.

I hope that you don't die from covid. I hope that your loved ones don't die from covid. But if you really want protection for yourselves and your loved ones, start demanding a "plan B", because plan A is just a tinfoil hat for your white blood cells.

All that being said about vax efficacy, we do need to talk about vax safety, because the MSM refuses to. 

1) Myocarditis is extremely serious - we shouldn't be pooh-poohing it. We should know how the vaccine causes it by now but no one's talking about it at all. There was a lot of shrieking about HCQ side-effects back in 2021, and we know it was all false because HCQ has been around for 60 years, and billions of doses have been administered to hundreds of millions of people without issue. Why aren't those same people shrieking about actual, serious side-effects from the C19 shot? 

2) What is happening to women's reproductive systems to change their menstrual cycles?

3) Why are strokes in young people so common now? 

4) Why are there so many excess deaths right now which are unrelated to covid? 

5) Why do all the side-effects get reported to VAERS and then VAERS just sits on all that info? Is it just big pharma's 'round file'? 

Just act like you care about everyone and everything, not just 80 year olds with underlying health conditions. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Speaking for myself it's more a case of arguing that your counter-arguments and conclusions are composed of crap.

If you just took the time to learn basic arithmetic then maybe we'd start caring about your counter-arguments and conclusions. 

FYI 2 + 2 is not equal to 1930647309_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.040d0a9cd543d95db7edf47e61a963da.png

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's bizarre because it's crap.

Again, it's basic arithmetic that everyone understands.

2+2 is not equal to 60353595_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.329c5261ae9c68e30e2a440ea53c4f1d.png

@Hodad and all the other vax apologists here understand that 85.7% of covid deaths came from multi-vaxed people between Aug 21 and Sept 25 of this year, they just have different reasons for believing that the jab is still working despite the glaring evidence to the contrary. 

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Totally bizarre to me that 85.7% of deaths are amongst the vaccinated population, vaccinated people are contracting covid over and over sometimes within weeks of outbreaks,

As soon as we encountered the first wave of indisputable evidence that the jab wasn't working Fauci came out with "Delta threw us a curve!" and that line just keeps on working. It's epidemiology's version of "How YOU doin'?". 

We haven't even encountered variants that throw change-ups, sinkers, sliders or knuckleballs yet and the batting average is already 0-fer 3? 4? 5? Who can keep track?

But hey, let's just keep on trying the same failed experiment over and over, because that's what sane people do, right?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

We know that the manufacturers tried to legally keep the trial data from the public for 75 years and forced governments to sign contracts absolving them of all responsibility in the even the experiment was a huge failure. 

I got a "Miracle Blade 2" knife at the PNE before I met my wife in 2005, and it's still our go-to paring knife after all these years even though we've never sharpened it. I blame that knife for every gimmicky piece of garbage that I've bought in the 17+ years since.

IMO the polio and smallpox vaccines are the "Miracle Blade 2" of modern medicine. They worked like a charm, and our well-justified belief in those vaxes has set us up to be stooges for subsequent waves of snake-oil injections. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 11/19/2022 at 5:19 PM, WestCanMan said:

@Hodad and all the other vax apologists here understand that 85.7% of covid deaths came from multi-vaxed people between Aug 21 and Sept 25 of this year, they just have different reasons for believing that the jab is still working despite the glaring evidence to the contrary. 

It doesn't take a genius to know when figures are lying and liars are figuring.

If the vaccine is the completely ineffective placebo you argue it is why isn't the death toll 4 times or more higher? Oh right, that's nonsense because COVID was always as benign as the sniffles.

I really have no respect for labels (and those who use them, regardless thoughtlessly or deliberately like anti-something). Questioning a claim, especially those with huge political and monetary interests at stake is a fundamental and sovereign right of a citizen, any citizen. These kinds of claims, labels especially broadcasted from the very top and spread by controlled media put us on the same level of responsibility and accountability as Venezuela and China. Why seek facts and arguments to support policies when / if you can just label opponents or even those who question with a label and consider the matter closed? If we held democracy in esteem and valued it we would never allow our leaders to make this kind of statements.

• Like 1

And to the point of the topic. Suppose we had two parts of population, similar in every respect except one was vaccinated and the other, not. This is a classical controlled study. Then, if the incidence of the effect (like a case of infection, or serious complication) in the main (treated) and control groups is the same, it means that the hypothesis (the agent is effective) has exactly zero statistical evidence in its support.

Now go ahead, say or show something that has a meaning and can lead to an intelligent discussion. Otherwise we're down to the basic cave-age argument: whose stick is bigger or, in our modern interpretation, which propaganda pipe blows louder. Neither is good, that is, could offer us good solutions for the kind of problems we face and will face in this century. Just believe in us (and our science"") and let's see what happens, or just trust ME on my word and you'll be OK. We'll be screwed one way or the other if we don't require and insist on clarity, meaningful policies, accountability and responsibility of the governments.

H#ck, we require accountability and explicability from AI but what about our governments?

Edited by myata

6 hours ago, myata said:

I really have no respect for labels (and those who use them, regardless thoughtlessly or deliberately like anti-something). Questioning a claim, especially those with huge political and monetary interests at stake is a fundamental and sovereign right of a citizen, any citizen

Sure it is, and when the question has been addressed to the point the it's become baseless questioning the intelligence of whoever keeps asking it is appropriate.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

It doesn't take a genius to know when figures are lying and liars are figuring.

And you applied that logic to Fauci's sliding scale of truth when, exactly?

When he said "Bats!"?

When he said "Wuhan lab? Are you retarded?"?

When he said "No H2H."?

When he said "It's just a bit of increased transmissibility among humans, that's not gain-of-function..."?

When he said "It will prevent infection and transmission" then on the first week it was out he changed it to "a bit sick", then "hospital but no ICU", then "ICU but not dead", etc, etc, etc...

Not it's "Vaxed die at 100% of the rate of unvaxed" but he's still advocating that we give it to kids. 

If the vaccine is the completely ineffective placebo you argue it is why isn't the death toll 4 times or more higher? 

Why do you expect that the death toll would be higher now that it was before there was a vax? Is that how low the standard is now?

"Look, we gave 85% of the population a vaccine and deaths barely went up. It's a smashing success!!!!"

Oh right, that's nonsense because COVID was always as benign as the sniffles.

No, it's nonsense for you to say "the vax is a success" just because deaths didn't go up after we vaxed 85% of the population.