85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

I've wondered why, since this is a global experiment on humans, why there was and still are, NO reliable reporting systems put in place to accurately capture the side effects and deaths, to measure true safety or efficacy? Why haven't these jabs, which have killed and maimed more people than any other vax before it, been pulled from the market?

Liability.

When 2 car owners die, the manufacturer tells people to stop using the car.

With these vaccines, there is no liability.  So there is no stopping condition.

It simply doesn't matter how many people die or are disabled for life because there is no liability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

2. I have no reason to disbelieve the VAST majority of experts who recommend the benefits of vaccinating children to help protect society are far FAR greater than the risks posed by the vaccine.

By your own admission, the risks posed by the vaccine include death

FYI healthy children don't die from covid - septuagenarians and octogenarians with serious underlying medical conditions die from covid. 

Are you saying that it's ok for millions of children to risk death and other serious vax injuries for no benefit to themselves? Just for the sake of argument, let's pretend it slows the spread of covid by 10%. Is it worth it? 

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

With these vaccines, there is no liability.  So there is no stopping condition.

It simply doesn't matter how many people die or are disabled for life because there is no liability.

And that's actually thanks to one D J Trump, he was the one who put the Prep Act in place, which is what protects big pharma from the vax-injured peons. 

Maybe if we talk about this loudly enough leftists will come out of their vax-induced comas. 

Edited by WestCanMan

The Big Lie that has pervaded every aspect of covid and covid policy is something that the true experts and those paying attention have known since March of 2020 - the lie that ALL were at deadly risk.

The true experts have known that it was irrational and disingenuous to disregard covid's clear demographical risk profile and lock down society, including the healthy and the non-elderly.  

In this 32-month long cavalcade of lies, the notion that ALL were at risk has been the most fundamental untruth and the one with the most consequences. Public Health authorities kept those under 25 - who were at functionally zero risk - out of colleges and schools. They, and other officials, forced even young people to “vaxx,” mask and test, even though they KNEW those healthy and under 70 were at microscopic risk.

Analyzing whether society should lock down, close schools and businesses and vaxx was a very easy call. Anyone who suggests that it wasn’t easy or that "they didn't know" doesn’t know basic facts or is posturing.

The implementation of the unprecedented measures was dispassionate and unscientific, and highly influenced by politics. The interventions were clearly pseudo-scientific.

During 2020, Covid bureaucrats pretended that they didn’t know that the virus simply didn’t threaten most people.

The core, suppressed truth is this:

Even without treatment, over 99.98% of un-injected, normal-weight people under 70 survive Coronavirus infections.  And with basic, inexpensive outpatient treatment, even more do.

Yet for the last 3 years, covid-fearing, fire and brimstone preachers have convinced their flocks (of sheep) that getting covid guarantees damnation and that the injection is the only way to salvation.

The covid cult members have repeatedly asserted that the injected “don’t get or spread the virus.” As breakthrough cases multiply, this is disproven daily. Instead of admitting failure, the fallback has been that “Yeah, but vaxxed people don’t get hospitalized or die.”

This is also being proved false. In the UK and Israel, which vaxxed earliest, many of the vaxxed are being hospitalized and dying. Same here in Canada - per the data you've presented here.  Same with every highly-vaxxed country.

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

By your own admission, the risks posed by the vaccine include death

Of course the risks include death. Whoever said otherwise?

FYI healthy children don't die from covid - septuagenarians and octogenarians with serious underlying medical conditions die from covid.

FYI yes healthy people do die on occasion from COVID, including children.  For a crusader you don't seem to know very much about what it is you're crusading for.  

Are you saying that it's ok for millions of children to risk death and other serious vax injuries for no benefit to themselves?

Given the risk of death and serious injury is so slight compared to the benefits to society? Yes, of course I do.

I get it that the answering the question 'why our child?' to their poor parent's of one who dies of vaccine would be a tough one to answer.  By the same token how do you explain to hundreds of thousands of families that their loved ones could have been saved with a vaccine but we decided against it because there was an infinitesimally remote chance we might have inadvertently kill a child?

In the meantime I'm not aware of any deaths whatsoever having been conclusively attributed to COVID vaccine in Canada. Neither is the government.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/

If you say they're lying you need to prove that with evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I'm aware that neither you or Dialamah have any clue what the UK or Israeli data says.

Thanks anyways.

That's because there is no UK or Israeli data that says what you're saying. If there was we all would have heard about it at the same time everyone else on the planet was sitting bolt upright paying attention to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

FYI yes healthy people do die on occasion from COVID, including children.  For a crusader you don't seem to know very much about what it is you're crusading for.

1062523470_CoviddeathsbyageinCanada.thumb.png.228fed868ce3d94e63f1fa7bf1ba6b7f.png

In the first two years of covid (23 months), which includes the initial wave of covid + the entire first covid flu season (when there were zero people under 50 given even a single vax), only 19 people under the age of 20 died from covid. 

11 months later, after we vaccinated millions of children, that number jumped from 19 to 66. 47 deaths.

1089843418_CoviddeeathsbyageNov72022.thumb.png.e73ca5ed503378bbb81237f344330252.png

In case you were wondering, that's:

19 unvaxed kids died of covid in 2 years

27 kids died of covid in 11 months after we vaxed a few million of them...

Stats are your enemy eyeball. Facts are your enemy.

To update: The first kids in Canada under 12 were vaccinated on Nov 24, 16 days before the top chart there, from Dec 10th. 

The Pflacebo was approved for kids 12-18 on about May 5th 2021, 7 months before the chart on Dec 10th.

That means that the data on the top chart included every child in Canada under 20 through the first wave of covid, the first flu season with covid, and everything up to summer of 2021 unvaxed, and there were a few vaxed 12-18 yr olds exposed to covid for a few summer months and the fall of 2021.

It's still accurate to say that:

- 11 kids aged 0-11 died of covid in the first TWO YEARS, with a 0% vax rate,

- 30 kids in that age group died in LESS THAN ONE YEAR after we started vaccinating them. 

How reasonable is it to say that children need to be vaxed? 

Edited by WestCanMan
Added everything after "To update"

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

If you do happen to be interested in seeing and understanding the UK data, there's a Dr. John Campbell who has been breaking down and discussing the NHS the data weekly on his YouTube channel.

This will take a bit more intellectual effort on your part than just posting "Horseshit" though.

Eyeball isn't interested in information at all. He's a "lower end of the food chain leftist", his job is just to shout the propaganda and platitudes, nod his head when his handlers speak, and when he's faced with actual facts he pretends not to understand them (he has a shiny jpeg with strings on it that he uses when faced with simple arithmetic), dodges, then reverts back to his lies, or calls names.

Hodad, MH and Beave are the only leftists here who pretend to at least engage in fact-based discussion, and they've fled the covid threads because the stats are overwhelmingly against them. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Eyeball isn't interested in information at all.

Sure I am as long as it's accurate. This accuracy can almost always be evidenced, validated and verified according to the gravitas it's given by the vast VAST majority of experts that weigh in on the information.

FYI I doubt any evidence that includes references to things like Pflacebos for example will produce much gravitas although it might make people fall on the floor from laughing.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Very reasonable when the intent of vaccination is to also protect people that kids come in contact with not to mention a crumbling health system everyone relies on.

Just so you're clear, you know that 11 kids 5-12 died in 23 months when none of them were vaxed, and 30 kids in that age group died in 11 months after we vaxed millions of them.

11/23 = .48 kids/mo

30/11 = 2.73 kids/mo

2.78/.48 = 5.8 x faster.

Children between 5-12 have been dying almost 6x as often since we started vaxing them.

If nothing had changed regarding the vax status of children in 2021 we'd expect that 16 kids aged 5-12 would have died of covid, and that's based on two full years of data.

We started vaxing them and an extra 25 kids died in 11 months.

25 extra kids died in 11 months. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just so you're clear, you know that 11 kids 5-12 died in 23 months when none of them were vaxed, and 30 kids in that age group died in 11 months after we vaxed millions of them.

11/23 = .48 kids/mo

30/11 = 2.73 kids/mo

2.78/.48 = 5.8 x faster.

Children between 5-12 have been dying almost 6x as often since we started vaxing them.

If nothing had changed regarding the vax status of children in 2021 we'd expect that 16 kids aged 5-12 would have died of covid, and that's based on two full years of data.

We started vaxing them and an extra 25 kids died in 11 months.

25 extra kids died in 11 months. 

If you're trying to say they died from vaccine all one can say is bullshit.

Things have changed too, don't forget that public health measures like distancing and masking have also declined in the 11 months you're talking about meaning there is far more exposure occurring resulting in more spread infection, more sickness and more occasional death amongst kids. 

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure I am as long as it's accurate. This accuracy can almost always be evidenced, validated and verified according to the gravitas it's given by the vast VAST majority of experts that weigh in on the information.

FYI I doubt any evidence that includes references to things like Pflacebos for example will produce much gravitas although it might make people fall on the floor from laughing.

Do you understand, from looking at infobase Canada's own graph, that the mass-vaccination campaign didn't lower the death toll at all here? Year over year the deaths are basically the same. They were even quite a bit worse in summer 2022 than any other year.

The only thing that you can do to make a case that the vax was working over that time frame is to ASSUME that more people would have died if there was no vax, using Hodad's "If... dog...rabbit" math. 

Do you also understand that 85.7% of the people who died of covid here between Aug 21 and Sept 25 were multi-vaxed?

The things I just posted here are absolute facts that can't be disputed at all. A simple glance at infobase Canada's own info shows you that beyond a speck of doubt. Can you acknowledge those facts?

This accuracy can almost always be evidenced, validated and verified according to the gravitas it's given by the vast VAST majority of experts that weigh in on the information.

Experts who don't say what they're told to say lose their jobs dude. Drs can't keep their jobs if they have another opinion. They literally get fired. 

IE, some of the "medical opinions" that you're hearing absolutely come from 1) the barrel of a gun 2) a bucket of cash or 3) honest medical opinions.

The medical opinions that you're refusing to hear come from people who are what... university educated and throwing their careers away so that they can convince people not to take free, life-saving medication???

Also - don't be the guy who pretends to be all about the orange shirt campaign and then doesn't care about the fact that 25 kids may have died needlessly.

Just now, eyeball said:

Things have changed too, don't forget that public health measures like distancing and masking have also declined in the 11 months you're talking about meaning there is far more exposure occurring resulting in more spread infection, more sickness and more occasional death amongst kids. 

Not true.

All those health measures were in place over the winter, aka flu season, except for among the vaxed people, who theoretically don't spread covid.

Also, by your math, 85% of our population is "vaccinated" eyeball. Therefor we are socially distanced by default, if the vax is working, because 85% of the population aren't good hosts for the virus.

Oh look, another leftist argument is collapsing on itself lol. Just like when you guys said "I have the vaccine, and it works, but you don't, so you can catch covid and give it to me and I might die...." ?

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The things I just posted here are absolute facts that can't be disputed at all. A simple glance at infobase Canada's own info shows you that beyond a speck of doubt. Can you acknowledge those facts?

Nope, I see no reason to do that. Your's are the alternative facts of a pig headed fool who can't cope with Scientific American's easy to understand explanation for why you're so confused, to the point you've included even them in the vast conspiracy to call you a liar.

Yer a hoot.  

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

85% of our population is "vaccinated"

I did notice that on the stand at the EAI, Trudeau said "80%" were vaccinated, but prior to that, he kept saying "90%" whenever he was on TV.

With all the lies and misinformation being spread by the conspiracy theorists, who knows what the truth is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Goddess said:

I did notice that on the stand at the EAI, Trudeau said "80%" were vaccinated, but prior to that, he kept saying "90%" whenever he was on TV.

With all the lies and misinformation being spread by the conspiracy theorists, who knows what the truth is.

According to an Abacus poll and Maclean's article 90% by now is likely pretty close to the truth and likely still increasing.

The number of vaccine hesitant is a lot smaller today than it was a few months ago, and chances are good it will be smaller still in a month’s time. But while hesitancy dropped from 21 percent in May to 7 percent today, the last few weeks are slower going.

Still, based on the attitudes of the hesitant, there’s a good chance we will hit 90 percent of adults fully vaccinated — and possibly even a point or two higher than that.

https://www.macleans.ca/society/typical-vaccine-hesitant-person-is-a-42-year-old-ontario-woman-who-votes-liberal-abacus-polling/

You refusers OTOH...

Most refusers will probably not be vaccinated unless being unvaccinated becomes too costly or inconvenient. If they haven’t been scared by the disease by now, they won’t be. If they haven’t been persuaded by peers or medical professionals by now, that probably won’t change. Only 6 percent say that their doctor could change their mind, only 3 percent say a friend or family member could.

Inconvenience and cost it'll have to be then.

For the refusers, it seems to come down to a profound lack of trust in government, doctors, vaccines and the direction of the world.

If you guys could only channel all your energy into focusing on the issue of mistrust in government instead of using it to fill the void mistrust creates with ridiculous notions and conspiracy theories you'd get a lot more traction.  Maybe you could even effect the sort of change that would help move the country in a new direction away from fear, uncertainty and doubt towards transparency, accountability and more clear-headed view of what's happening.

Mistrust in government has never been higher and I can't think of a more direct simple issue to sink the public's teeth into and spark a revolution in how we govern ourselves.  I wouldn't leave it up to the sorts of populists refusers subscribe to though.  Even more to the point populists need to learn how to stop relying on their support from such...deplorable, lamentably deplorable, refusers. It's up to you people to make yourselves more attractive and worthy of attention.

Edited by eyeball

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Nope, I see no reason to do that. Your's are the alternative facts of a pig headed fool who can't cope with Scientific American's easy to understand explanation for why you're so confused, to the point you've included even them in the vast conspiracy to call you a liar.

Yer a hoot.  

I've showed you how the 85.7% stat was derived, and if you don't want to acknowledge that basic fact then you're just a lying piece of crap.

You've also seen the graph of weekly deaths, which didn't drop at all after mass-jabbinations and forced-jabbinations which brought our vaxed population over 85%. And like I said - the only way to look at that as a win for the vax is to make the assumption that deaths would have gone up without the jabbinations. 

You're not here "standing up to covid disinformation", you're lying. 

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've showed you how the 85.7% stat was derived, and if you don't want to acknowledge that basic fact then you're just a lying piece of crap.

I acknowledge that you've shown me how you derived it but that's no reason to acknowledge it as a fact.

You've also seen the graph of weekly deaths, which didn't drop at all after mass-jabbinations and forced-jabbinations which brought our vaxed population over 85%. And like I said - the only way to look at that as a win for the vax is to make the assumption that deaths would have gone up without the jabbinations. 

You're not here "standing up to covid disinformation", you're lying.

I'm standing up to WasteCanMan disinformation - disinformation as I've said that is based on your pig-headed refusal to acknowledge 1 simple reality and a bunch of parameters you ginned up to pretzel your way around your refusal.  That's not a lie at all, it's exactly what you did when you started this crusade weeks and weeks ago and insist on still doing to this day.

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

I acknowledge that you've shown me how you derived it but that's no reason to acknowledge it as a fact.

It comes from Health Canada's own website, and it's simple arithmetic.

You've been shown every bit of information that you could possibly need, and I explained the extremely simple calculation, so you are 100% aware of the facts, you're just a liar. 

I'm standing up to WasteCanMan disinformation -

What I told you is based on all of the pertinent data, it comes from Health Canada's own website, and it's simple arithmetic.

You've been shown every bit of information that you could possibly need to understand this, and I explained the extremely simple calculation, so you are 100% aware tat what I told you is fact, you're just a liar. 

disinformation as I've said that is based on your pig-headed refusal to acknowledge 1 simple reality

I'm not the one who is staring at Health Canada's own data and some simple arithmetic, yet pretending to be unable to connect the dots. 

It's impossible for you too be too stupid or ignorant to understand now, you're just a liar. 

and a bunch of parameters you ginned up to pretzel your way around your refusal.  That's not a lie at all, it's exactly what you did when you started this crusade weeks and weeks ago and insist on still doing to this day.

I'm not pretzeling around anything. I'm talking about both of the absolutely most essential covid stats of all:

1) who's dying, and

2) whether or not covid deaths went down after the vax campaign. 

It's a simple fact that 85.7% of covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 and Sept 25 were among the multi-vaxed. No one else disputes that fact but you and maybe Ex-Flyer.

It's a simple fact that the number of covid deaths per week in Canada hasn't gone down since we jabbinated 85% of the population (and forced millions of people to vaccinate). You can see that right on Health Canada's own website too.

The only way to pretend that the vax is a success is (by pretzeling) by trying to make the case (as Hodad tried) that more vaccinated people get infected with covid, giving them a much higher case rate, but in the end they die off at the exact same rate as the unvaxed, so theoretically their lower "case fatality rate" makes the vax a success. Personally I think it's more important to note that both groups end up dying at the same rate per 100,000 people, potato/poretzel. 

And don't forget, there were only 11 covid deaths among kids <12 in the first 23 months of covid, so it didn't seem as if we needed to vax them. After Health Canada recommended vaxing them anyways (what could go wrong, hey?), and we vaccinated millions of them, there were 30 more deaths in just 11 months. That's almost 3x as many in less than 1/2 the amount of time. IE, kids 0-11 are dying 6x as often now that millions of them are vaxed. 

It's odd that you'll accepted "The Man's" word that "the jab is proven to prevent infection and stop the spread", and then they after they backpeddle all the way to "The jab is a huge success even though the death totals and death rates are the same, the math is just way to complex for peons to understand" you still bark their propaganda like a rabid dog and call people "pretzelers" for pointing out basic, easily understandable and relatable facts. 

It would be a compliment for me to say that you're "pretzeling" eyeball, because what you're doing is nothing less than outright "lying". You're 100% a liar because it never matters to you whether anything that you say has any relationship with the truth whatsoever. You simply say things that fit your completely bogus narratives and you apparently have no shame at all. You're morally and ethically repugnant.