85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It says on the more important page, Cases following vaccinationNote: We are in the process of improving this page. Regular data updates will resume in the coming weeks.

Which means:

We can no longer put out any information that will help Canadians understand just how many vaccinated people are dying right now.

I feel quite confident predicting that whatever it is they update that it will still essentially boil down to this;

"...unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series."

For sure that is their goal, but they don't have any actual stats to back it up.

86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed, and deaths aren't down at all since we vaxed 85% of the population. 

Now they have to choose between not having those stats up at all or finding some stats which are less revealing.

Which is why it's not just ridiculous but also dangerous to preach that vaccine doesn't prevent death and worse causes more death than it prevents. 

I'm just showing you what their own stats say.

Their own graph of covid deaths per week didn't go down at all when the vax campaign started.

When we vaxed 85% of the population and they became, in your own words "5 times less likely to die", the number of covid deaths here should have dropped drastically.

They didn't drop drastically. They stayed the same. How is that possible when 85% of the population was suddenly "protected"? Did the unvaxed start dying at much higher rates? Nope. 15% are unvaxed, and only 14% of the deaths are among unvaxed. 

I'm just the messenger eyeball. Health Canada's own stats are the message. 

Covid deaths didn't drop at all after the mass vax campaign, and 86% of covid deaths are among the vaccinated. It's not rocket science. Draw your own conclusions. IDGAF. But the fact remains that Covid deaths didn't drop at all after the mass vax campaign, and 86% of the most recent covid deaths were among the vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

That's really dumb. 

Good that you know, it's just that. We are comparing similar jurisdictions, not a lot of empty space, and per capita Sweden did exactly the same (to fractions), as Quebec with draconian mandates and curfews. Then we have current numbers in Ontario that show the same zero difference. So there exists at least one place (probably more) that, with comparable population and everything did the same, during Covid onset and now, without any mandates, massive propaganda and emergency powers only with good quality system and accurate information that people could trust. Now what does it tell to anyone who isn't hopelessly dumb?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Which means:

We can no longer put out any information that will help Canadians understand just how many vaccinated people are dying right now.

I figure its more likely they're going to present figures in a way that makes it harder for liars to figure out ways to pretend vaccines don't work.

7 minutes ago, myata said:

Good that you know, it's just that. We are comparing similar jurisdictions, not a lot of empty space, and per capita Sweden did exactly the same (to fractions), as Quebec with draconian mandates and curfews. 

The COVID mandates were implemented when we didn't have vaccine coverage.  During this period of time (which is the only time that matters for this comparison), Sweden's COVID deaths per capita were almost double Canada's.  

Why would you reference the November 2022 Ontario COVID death numbers (post vaccine, post mandates) and compare them to Sweden's now?  That's retarded.  

Now you're talking about Quebec all of the sudden too, so if you have any numbers for that, please provide them, keeping in mind that Montreal was pandemic central for Canada in 2020 and Quebec has the highest number of elderly folk in LTC facilities in the world.  ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, myata said:

simple: no mandates; same result or better. Again, what does it tell to any reasonable, intelligent human?

Fact is - Law abiding citizens do not require mandates they as Nike says....just do it......as "any reasonable, intelligent human" does. :)

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

This question tells me YOU didn't read it.

I did, I thought it was great. Thanks again.

I especially thought where it mentioned how far out of perspective a grain of truth can lead people was informative. How about you?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I figure its more likely they're going to present figures in a way that makes it harder for liars to figure out ways to pretend vaccines don't work.

Jesus man, you're pathetic.

It's a simple fact that 86% of the recent covid deaths were among the vaxed. That's from Health Canada, it's not something I made up.

If you're too dumb to understand the basic math then maybe you shouldn't keep reminding us of it. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Jesus man, you're pathetic.

It's a simple fact that 86% of the recent covid deaths were among the vaxed. That's from Health Canada, it's not something I made up. 

Yes it is something you made up.

The fact unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series comes from Health Canada too - That's a direct quote, it's not something I made up.

If you're too dumb to understand the basic math then maybe you shouldn't keep reminding us of it.

I understand basic math just fine, it's only when you do this to basic math that it becomes an incomprehensible pile of hooey;

The mathematics of human behaviour: how my new model can spot liars and  counter disinformation

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I understand basic math just fine, it's only when you do this to basic math that it becomes an incomprehensible pile of hooey;

The total number of people who died of covid between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 25 2022, minus the total number of people who died of covid between Dec 14 2020 and Aug 21 2022, equals the total number of people who died in that 35-day period.

That's not hooey. It's just simple math.

When you do that math, if you're not retarded, you'll come to realize that 85.7% of covid deaths over those 35 days were multi-vaxed.

By saying "it's hooey ?" you're just proving that you're too dumb to do basic arithmetic. 

10 Sept 2022.png

10 Sept 2022 With Aug Stats .png

9 Aug 21 2022.png

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

By saying "it's hooey ?" you're just proving that you're too dumb to do basic arithmetic. 

No, by hooey I mean the shit you photo-chopped over top of health Canada's information.

10 Sept 2022 With Aug Stats .png

Shit you derived by doing this;

The mathematics of human behaviour: how my new model can spot liars and  counter disinformation

Your conclusion is a deeply retarded contradiction to the conclusion Health Canada draws from the information it's provided which is why they state quite unequivocally that unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series.

How do you explain that contradiction? Oh right, you say Health Canada is lying to us as ordered to by...Trudeau...WEF...George Soros...space lizards...who knows?  In any case the onus is on you to provide the evidence for it. Your extraordinary claims will require extraordinary evidence so I'm afraid your hooey just won't cut it.  

But how hard can finding real evidence be for the 8th smartest guy on the internet? Remember what the BMJ article that Goddess provided underscored, that there's at least a grain of truth to the idea our government lies to us - remember the SNC Lavalin scandal?

Go get em'!

Edited by eyeball

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Shit you derived by doing this;

Your conclusion is a deeply retarded contradiction to the conclusion Health Canada draws from

My conclusion was the simple calculation of their own stats.

the information it's provided which is why they state quite unequivocally that unvaccinated cases are 3 times more likely to be hospitalized and 5 times more likely to die from their illness, compared to cases with a completed primary vaccine series.

No, what you're saying there is an opinion of theirs which isn't supported by any of their data.

If I said: "only vaccinated people die, just look at their stats", you would clearly be able to discern from a quick glance at the stats that what I was saying was untrue.

But when they say: "Look, the vaccines are working! It's a thing of beauty!" you look at that fresh pile of vaccinated corpses from Aug-Sept, and that pile of unvaccinated corpses which is 1/6th the size, and say "Hallelujah brothers! It's a miracle!"

You'll twist your mind into a pretzel to somehow believe that, although deaths didn't go down at all after we vaxed 85% of the country, and vaxed people are dying in exact proportion to their % of the population, the vax is working.

It's not.

When the Polio vax worked, you didn't have to convince people it was working because people stopped getting sick and dying.

In 2022 there are exactly as many people dying as in the previous two years, but for some reason the MSM stopped freaking out about it. Apparently they think that the exact same death toll is somehow ok now. "Thank god for the vaccine! The exact same number of people are dying now! ?

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

My conclusion was the simple calculation of their own stats.

No, what you're saying there is an opinion of theirs which isn't supported by any of their data.

If it was merely an opinion it would have been posted on The Liberal Party of Canada's website not Health Canada's.

That's just not how the flow of information from our government to us works and if you say it is you need an evidence dump on par with Edward Snowdan and Julian Assange's to prove it.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

If it was merely an opinion it would have been posted on The Liberal Party of Canada's website not Health Canada's.

That's just not how the flow of information from our government to us works and if you say it is you need an evidence dump on par with Edward Snowdan and Julian Assange's to prove it.

Their opinion is that something incredible is happening that doesn't show up in the death toll. 

Their stats say that 86% of covid deaths in the last reporting period came from the vaxed. That's worth knowing.

Their stats show that the death toll hasn't changed at all since the shock of the initial wave ended. That's plain as day right here:

1320558890_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.4b5d3a9ddf0516aa170a42d8bfd4f355.png

If you can't tell by looking at the graph above that deaths in 2022 are just as high, or higher than they were before the vax rollout then, you're too stupid to talk about graphs. 

If you look at this next graph, which just has the initial wave blocked out, you can see how covid deaths aren't down.

725738478_Covidsincetheinitialwave.thumb.png.b2ed976f94f67d3b9a35995fd1f33e33.png

If that graph shows a working vaccine, I have a 20" dick. 

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The COVID mandates were implemented when we didn't have vaccine coverage.  During this period of time (which is the only time that matters for this comparison), Sweden's COVID deaths per capita were almost double Canada's.  

You insist on comparing a modern developed industrial country with a lot of empty space. That speaks only for your honesty, nothing for presumably stellar results. And when we compare apples to apples, Sweden to large Canadian provinces, with similar population and large cities, the results for mandates are damning. The same could have been achieved with honest information and voluntary measures, maybe gentle regulation like limiting entertainment hours, closing large venues. Nobody would have objected to that. The mandates were a clear, unnecessary overreach.

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Why would you reference the November 2022 Ontario COVID death numbers (post vaccine, post mandates) and compare them to Sweden's now?  That's retarded.  

Retarded is to stubbornly not see the facts, forget understanding that 1) same results (Covid onset) and 2) same outcome (now) could have been achieved with a good quality public health system; competent management; open and honest communication with the people and without massive scare propaganda with yet unknown future effects or mandates. That would be as retarded as it gets. That puts mandate-driven left exactly on the same plane with the likes of Trump. Each wants to see, and seeing only their own little hole - and nothing else.

12 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

just do it......

Just do what, the question. Modern democratic competent management is a skill and responsibility not in the least, openness and honesty and effectiveness and accountability. It is a two-way street of competence, effectiveness and accountability that produces visible results and trust, not trust and obedience as obligation. It is not a default entitlement granted in a 160-year old dusty scripture and never checked since. So easy to confuse.

Edited by myata

25 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Obey the laws of the country.

Putin, Xi and ayatollahs applaud. "Laws" is only a word too. Word doesn't mean anything just by itself, without democratic legitimacy, accountability and responsibility. Laws can be dictatorial and oppressive. Laws can be used with the purpose of avoiding responsibility and to oppress. Putin and etc know.

Edited by myata

1 hour ago, myata said:

Putin, Xi and ayatollahs applaud. "Laws" is only a word too. Word doesn't mean anything just by itself, without democratic legitimacy, accountability and responsibility. Laws can be dictatorial and oppressive. Putin and etc know.

Every country has its laws. You may not like it but hey, it is the way it is.

Laws can be for maintaining public health and for preventing criminality and for democracy.

You got a better way?? Oh yeah, you like anarchy.

Edited by ExFlyer

8 hours ago, myata said:

You insist on comparing a modern developed industrial country with a lot of empty space. That speaks only for your honesty, nothing for presumably stellar results.

What are you even talking about here?  This comment makes no sense whatsoever.  Go ahead and compare Sweden to its neighbors.  Denmark had around half the deaths per capita of Sweden, and Norway and Finland had less than one third.  The difference?  They had mandates!  

If you go back to the most relevant time periods (back before vaccine coverage, and while mandates were still in effect around the world), the data is shockingly bad for Sweden, with 3-10 higher death rates than its Scandinavian neighbors by the summer of 2021.  

40490515_Swedencovid.thumb.png.f8816e6e52989ec4d490ebbbc083c8e2.png

What's especially damning is that the economic benefits for Sweden of no-lockdowns have been muted, and they're expected to fare worse than their neighbors heading into 2023 and beyond.  

8 hours ago, myata said:

And when we compare apples to apples, Sweden to large Canadian provinces, with similar population and large cities, the results for mandates are damning.

Yes, the results are damning for Sweden.   The best apples to apples comparison for Sweden, of course, is its Scandinavian neighbors. These are not numbers you're keen to discuss, and for obvious reasons.    

Regardless, Ontario's death per capita is half of Sweden's.  Quebec's is more comparable, so there's that, but as I said, Montreal was Canada's ground-zero for COVID in the early days and it has the highest per capita elderly LTC population in the world - something like triple the average. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The covid mandates were implemented after we already knew that 1) healthy, young people didn't need the vaccine at all, 2) the vaccines didn't work very well, and that 3) there were serious side effects.

1) We knew by June of 2020 that the average age of covid deaths in the US was 75 and that 96% of the people who died of covid had at least one co-morbidity, on average they had over 2. In Canada we knew that 66% of our covid deaths were among people over 80 (only 4% of our population). The vast, vast majority of the population, by age, accounted for a very small number of deaths, and even then none of them were healthy people. The media had to feed us a story about a healthy 59 yr old in England who died of covid to make us think that everyone needed the vax. It was a joke.

2) Long before we got to the point where we were offering the vax to young people here, we knew that ICUs in Israel were filling up with vaccinated people. 50% of the people there were double-vaxed. 

Seeing as the only point of vaxing young people was to stop them from spreading covid to old people, and we already knew that vaccinated people could get covid, which means that they could spread covid, we knew for absolute certain that vaxing young healthy people was not a necessity at all.

3) We were promised the vaccines were safe and effective, and as soon as they came out people started dying with massive clotting of the lungs. Fine, we cancelled that vax, but the other ones still had serious side-effects, such as myocarditis, pericarditis, and people who were not at risk of dying who took the vax were suddenly dying. Jacob Clynik was 13 and died just a few days after taking the jab, in his sleep. There are thousands of people like him now. 

Whether those deaths are from the vax or not, people who don't need the vax should be allowed to make their own choice

People who can do basic math are well beyond the point of thinking that the vax reduces the spread of covid. We know it's not an actual vaccine at all. 

Grouping the covid vaccine in with the polio and TB vaccines is like using the exact same word, 'rapist' for people who slap a girl's butt, and for people who beat them up, throw them in a van, force them to have sex and then drop them off on a remote road outside of town.

Yeah, I get it, our PM, who is a known liar and scumbag, calls the covid jab a vaccine, but that doesn't mean that we've all forgotten what vaccines actually do. 

We need to be adults here and call a spade a spade. The vax is a joke.