Trump Warned Germany About Russian Energy and They Laughed About It

betsy

1 minute ago, myata said:

Imagine if someone decided to spend a few billion $$$ in 1938 (comes to about a hundred in today's worth) to stop Hitler's aggressive ideas right in their bud? What an impossible, crazy thought!

Ever hear of the Azov Brigade?

Your dollars at work: keep giving.

Some folks here are the funniest of all. Little doubt that Truedeaus are power-hungry demagogues; that Liberals have no principles only conveniences and a natural entitlement to govern, now fait accompli (for whatever it means - but nobody cared to think). They are the wrong people doing the right thing for very likely, wrong reasons (because as stated, no principles). But look at you: you do everything contrary to them, no thinking needed like a simplest binary robot. Trudeau turned right you go left. He only has to do the right thing for you to get it all wrong. Funny, or tragic go figure.

Edited by myata

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If one sees nothing problematic about giving money to the Nazis

By repeating Russia's own propaganda? It's below any intelligent being to waste a word and a minute of time on it - Russia produces lies in megatons, more and better than bombs, the two and the only her contributions to the humankind.

Just now, myata said:

By repeating Russia's own propaganda? It's below any intelligent being to waste a word and a minute of time on it - Russia produces lies in megatons, more and better than bombs, the two and the only her contributions to the humankind.

So...no Nazis in Ukraine. I see you've decided.

bD0x

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So...no Nazis in Ukraine

Forgot, "intelligent"? Happens, too sad.

P.S. I betcha the uniforms are mama Russia's own, the color all wrong but it's for the st..d anyways (yes, exclusively) so why bother?

Edited by myata

20 hours ago, herbie said:

He was too busy getting his balls sucked by Trump.

Now...if and when the Republicans take both houses back and decide to absolutely roast a number of Libbie stooges...you'll understand Karma and results of your blind assed hatred.

As for me...I'm looking forward to it.

Don't forget to pick the pubis out from between your teeth.

1 hour ago, myata said:

Hunter's laptop is Russian dis-information

Russian "collusion".

The 2020 riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified.

The southern border is not wide open.

"We will not leave any Americans behind in Afghanistan".

Before you go spewing forth crap you know ZERO about...perhaps you might wanna make damn sure your own masters are not LYIN' PIECES OF FECAL MATTER!

Edited by Nationalist

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hunter's laptop is Russian dis-information

Russian "collusion".

The 2020 riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified.

The southern border is not wide open.

"We will not leave any Americans behind in Afghanistan".

Before you go spewing forth crap you know ZERO about...perhaps you might wanna make damn sure your own masters are not LYIN' PIECES OF FECAL MATTER!

myata is a good fellow. It's important to open folks eyes in a friendly fashion. Anyways...that's St Michael's Cathedral in the background. Downtown Kiev.

1 hour ago, myata said:

You have to be blind or ... s. Sorry nothing personal, the only logical options :(

Your theory is that Russia somehow managed to come into Kiev with soldiers dressed as Nazis and had themselves a torchlight parade?

Really?

Okay...I must be blind.

?

20 hours ago, myata said:

Then WWII must have been alleged too. Allies should have stayed home and counted their millions when one day... what? Where's your blog, in the Nazis world?

Do you have any idea at all why I said........................"alleged war?"

Have you read this part in the OP?

On one hand we're giving out BILLIONS to Ukraine to fight off Russia, and yet on the other hand - we are also giving in to Russia - because of Germany.........

....................................at a time when Canadians are hurting!   Boy, we can't even fix our own crumbling healthcare system!

What kind of war are we into?

Can someone please explain this to me because I can't see why on earth are we into this........................ if, we are not really into it! 

Don't even mention WW2.  Churchill would never have made such childish decisions like this.

EITHER YOU'RE AT WAR, or YOU'RE NOT! 

F**K!  Germany can't even sacrifice some discomfort which is due to their own stupidity - and here we are, wanting Germany to not have any discomfort, so we call a time-out to our sanction on Russia! 

Lol - don't you see they're showing their weakness(es)?     ALL THE ENEMIES ARE WATCHING THIS and TAKING STOCK! 

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

For how long had Ukraine begged for long-ranged missiles, and what was the excuse of USA for not giving it?

EITHER YOU'RE AT WAR, or YOU'RE NOT! 

Lol - if Russia declared war on you.....you're at war, even if you don't want to.

You can either fight it...................or, take it lying down.

What's the point of throwing all this aid on Ukraine if the goal isn't to end the war?

Edited by betsy

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

myata is a good fellow. It's important to open folks eyes in a friendly fashion. Anyways...that's St Michael's Cathedral in the background. Downtown Kiev.

Perhaps.

So many people have bought into the story that "Russia Bad". Yet they parrot opinions of manipulative asses who have an obvious reason for their wild-eyed crap, having no personal experience on the matter. 

A complete inability to examine facts as they are, and to try to understand all sides of a conflict, can only lead to escalated conflict.

And then what? 

'Whoopie...we all gonna die."

On 8/31/2022 at 1:59 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Your theory is that Russia somehow managed to come into Kiev

Sure it wanted to. Whole world has seen it and knows it by now except blind, deaf and st-d (concurrently). But I wanted to say something else: it takes being hopelessly blind to see nazis where there aren't any. And then one has to be stupid to assume that nazis has to be where your comrade friend has seen them. One has to be challenged super hard to find a grain of truth in anything Russia says when it decides to oppress and terrorize people. Only takes only a tiny bit of unobstructed vision, or independent thinking to see Russia's blusterous bullshit lies for what they are.

3 hours ago, myata said:

Sure it wanted to. Whole world has seen it and knows it by now except blind, deaf and st-d (concurrently). But I wanted to say something else: it takes being hopelessly blind to see nazis where there aren't any. And then one has to be stupid to assume that nazis has to be where your comrade friend has seen them. One has to be challenged super hard to find a grain of truth in anything Russia says when it decides to oppress and terrorize people. Only takes only a tiny bit of unobstructed vision, or independent thinking to see Russia's blusterous bullshit lies for what they are.

My comrade friend? I'm Canadian. Not Russian. Not Ukrainian. You're the fool getting involved in actual sides.

I already posted a picture of Nazis in front of St. Michael's in Kiev. You can't rationalize that away by saying Putin did it...sorry.

MjRkZDI

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I already posted a picture of Nazis in front of St. Michael's in Kiev.

Then one of us has to be blind. Or stupid / both. I'm fine with duality.

Of course, we should count Russians invading Ukraine and in Russia too as it became a national symbol all Nazis now - by very same logic.

Does America have full right to invade and blow to pieces Russia now because they are all Nazis - according to you?

Go figure (and do report on progress). Curious.

Edited by myata