'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Well.. Jello ran for President from his basement and got 7 million more votes than Trump.  

I mean… your guy lost to Jello. 

Jello's handlers stole the 2020 election is how the optics look to an ever growing angry crowd. They won't be able to cheat the same way so easily as Joe is now a liability and Kamala isn't any better. That's a lot of skullduggery even in a swing-state where things might still be remotely close.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Jello's handlers stole the 2020 election is how the optics look to an ever growing angry crowd. They won't be able to cheat the same way so easily as Joe is now a liability and Kamala isn't any better. That's a lot of skullduggery even in a swing-state where things might still be remotely close.

If the mysterious “handlers” did it, then won’t they just find a different candidate, since they’re the ones in charge? And why are there “handlers”? Why don’t one of the handlers just run instead? Are the handlers a bunch of 20-something’s in their dorm rooms?  Has the whole Republican establishment been outsmarted by a team of invisible, undetectable college kids? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rebound said:

If the mysterious “handlers” did it, then won’t they just find a different candidate, since they’re the ones in charge? And why are there “handlers”? Why don’t one of the handlers just run instead? Are the handlers a bunch of 20-something’s in their dorm rooms?  Has the whole Republican establishment been outsmarted by a team of invisible, undetectable college kids? 

All I can take from your post is that you're afraid that this theft will have its chickens come home to roost.

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Then you have NOTHING to worry or complain about.

Yet all you do is worry and complain about the Orange Man.

I’m just getting tired of the whole “Let’s commit crimes and then cry ‘political persecution’ when we get caught” schtick.

Edited by Rebound

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no "big lie", stop being such a child ffs .

FYI if there ever was a big lie it was Russian collusion, when Dems and their FBI committed crimes to get warrants to spy on political rivals in order to overturn an election that was mostly fair, aside from all the previous times that the Dems cheated on it. 

If there was another big lie in our time it was covid, and the pseudovax. 

The riot on Jan 6th was small, short-lived, quickly condemned as it was happening by Trump & other conservatives, and non-violent. In a country of over 300 million, with at least as many guns, only a small handful of unarmed people did anything remotely alarming.

The most idiotic episode of hypocrisy in the whole history of the world is Dems in 2022 acting like it's treason to question the results of an election, and acting like they got PTSD from Jan 6th. Every single one of those lying dolts supported the collusion scam, and every single one of them supported violent riots in other people's neighbourhoods. 

The fact that they experienced some rioting was just karma. They all deserved it. 

Trump’s BIG LIE was a real attempt to end democracy and trying to validate it with all the “little lies” you mention above fools nobody. The beliefs and superstitions of your kool-aid drinking cult are not shared beyond your minority fringe group. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Your idiot never said why he had his epiphany. What happened, did he get some pseudovax loot? Did he get offered a prime time spot at CNN, where they're having to fire all of their old, discredited talking heads now that all of their false narratives have been exposed?

2) You just talked about writing propaganda as if it's bad, but your whole posting history here is like a shrine to CNN. You'd be experiencing duelling volcanos of cognitive dissonance right now if you even had a shred of accountability.

3) What did he say that he now considers to have been propaganda? FYI everything you quoted was just him coming out as a left wing stooge. Big deal. 

1) The article answers this question. You should try reading something start-to-finish for a change 

2) Blah blah blah. You live in a gaslighting, putin-loving, far-right propaganda bubble and you can’t tell which is way up. Cognitive dissonance and self-contradiction is your default setting and you can’t handle reality 

3) see #1

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fear comes in many forms.

Trump is subject of six separate criminal investigations. Obviously, the dude has broken laws.  One little example: After promising his supporters to share his tax returns, like every other Presidential candidate since Nixon, he went all the way to the Supreme Court to keep his tax returns private, then he fought like a dog to delay their release.  OBVIOUSLY he has criminal activity to hide, and sure enough, his CFO wound up in prison over it. 

On 9/14/2022 at 4:47 AM, Nationalist said:

I could care less who or what you takes seriously anymore. You Tweenkies would deny you own parents existence, if you thought it would further this destructive path you're on.

You're so FOS. Do you actually mean "twinkies"? I googled Tweenkies and NOTHING FOUND. LMAO

Your idiocy is showing.

No...all I care about is the November mid-terms and to witness the dismantling of the Dumbocrat liars and cheats. I want to see proper justice served...cold and harsh.

Why does a CANADIAN care about US midterms? 

If you back Trump, you obviously DON'T care about LYING since he was the LIAR-IN-CHIEF.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

Then...I want to see you strange little fops whine about political persecution.

You twits wanted this war. Now you're gonna find out what it's like to get hit back. So again...

Enjoy the mid-terms.

Thanks, I WILL. MAGA Trump is currently polling at 34% and SOME idiot mid-term candidates still invite him to campaign events, while most are hiding their former MAGA policies. LMAO

On 9/14/2022 at 8:50 AM, Rebound said:

So which is it? FDR good or FDR bad?

Eisenhower was far from the only reason why America won WW II. Unlike you, I give credit where it’s due, but Eisenhower didn’t win it himself. For one thing, America’s involvement in Japan was at least as large and we won that single-handed. 

You're right. Eisenhower had little to do with war weapons production which won the war for the Allies.

On 9/15/2022 at 10:50 PM, BeaverFever said:

Back to the topic at hand, Here’s a great and fun depiction of Trumps criminal enterprise. 

Evryone has been puzzling over why the Saudis would give Jared Kushner’s new start-up investment firm billions of dollars of Saudi money to manage, over the objections of the Saudis own advisers. Especially because Jared has zero investment management experience and is you know, Jewish, which is usually a deal-breaker for Saudis for anything.    This cartoon offers an interesting theory:

image.thumb.png.5514879ddd3881e52ea55a47e47bf402.png

Judge Dearie is NOT buying Trump's BS. LMAO

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're so FOS. Do you actually mean "twinkies"? I googled Tweenkies and NOTHING FOUND. LMAO

Your idiocy is showing.

Why does a CANADIAN care about US midterms? 

If you back Trump, you obviously DON'T care about LYING since he was the LIAR-IN-CHIEF.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

Thanks, I WILL. MAGA Trump is currently polling at 34% and SOME idiot mid-term candidates still invite him to campaign events, while most are hiding their former MAGA policies. LMAO

Well I give this post of yours the import it deserves.

Filed under "T" for TWEENKIE.

Sub-catagory..."F" for FOOLISH.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:27 AM, Nationalist said:

What I see...is a desperate Libbie trying to justify Biden's spending spree and dragging the USA closer to a full-on depression. And for what? Green horse shite and cowing to the destructive Libbies.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

What I see ^here is a guy who posts his OPINIONS and pretends they are FACTS. AGAIN.

On 9/16/2022 at 12:13 PM, DogOnPorch said:

The President is Commander in Chief. He is privy to all classified information. Some un-elected bureaucrat isn't the keeper of all things classified as you folks suggest.

But I do recognize that your side in this affair is going into full Titanic Panic Mode. You guys are really scared that the Orange Man is coming back. Coming back to getcha.

When Trump wanted to see classified documents, he had an unelected bureaucrat go CHECK THEM OUT of storage.

AKA, a keeper of all things classified. LMAO

On 9/18/2022 at 1:17 PM, WestCanMan said:

What a sad little CNN stooge comment that is.

"ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!" lol. 

That's so entirely stupid that even you know it's a lie, and yet here you are saying it anyways. Is there any depth that you won't stoop to?  

You do know WHY Trump's goons were chanting "hang Mike Pence" don't you?

You keep acting like YOU DON'T. LMAO

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

When Trump wanted to see classified documents, he had an unelected bureaucrat go CHECK THEM OUT of storage.

AKA, a keeper of all things classified. LMAO

I see that you're quite taken with the idea.

Since you believe that you've finally 'got Trump', when can I expect his arrest?

On 9/19/2022 at 8:42 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Too bad Trump failed 60+ times to prove ^this in court, so all YOU HAVE LEFT is the CERTIFIED COUNT which shows Biden WON. LMAO