'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

IDK wtf you're talking about. The FBI is the gold standard for LEO in this country despite what they tell you on your right wing propaganda sites.

Yes, obstruction of justice is a really big deal FELONY.

He just thinks the FBI should ignore any crime that Donald Trump commits.  

On 9/22/2022 at 8:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

They had no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. If they did have it, then they would have said "He colluded with Russia".

All they said was "It wasn't a total exoneration", but here's the thing about a full exoneration, you can never prove the negative. That's why the burden of proof is on the accuser. 

If I said "Beavey threw rocks at Airforce 1" you could never prove that you didn't unless you had video of every single second of your life. It would be up to me to prove that. The FBI just committed a bunch of crimes - they never found proof that he colluded with Russia. 

Only the most idiotic, worthless people in NA still believe in Russian collusion. 

Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation.  Refusing to provide requested evidence and ordering staff not to cooperate etc. Bill Barr, the same guy who calls Trump’s BIG LIE claims BS, protected Trump from the obstruction charges. 

The Mueller report says

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.” 

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

He just thinks the FBI should ignore any crime that Donald Trump commits.  

ROFLMAO!

The USA...and Canada more and more these days...has a two-tiered justice system. 

If you're a Libbie...you can finance a lie and attack a sitting president with it.

If you are NOT a Libbie...you should sleep fully clothed because the FBI will come to your home, in force, armed to the teeth, with CNN in tow, to drag you out of bed and haul you away.

THAT'S how the justice system works today. And considering this, I think watching the Republicans take control of government and proceeding to roast all of these warped fcks...

Will be a breath of fresh air.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation.  Refusing to provide requested evidence and ordering staff not to cooperate etc. Bill Barr, the same guy who calls Trump’s BIG LIE claims BS, protected Trump from the obstruction charges. 

The Mueller report says

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.” 

LOL...

November nears.

Tick...tick...tick...

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Cant wait to hear all the losing Republicans shrieking about another “rigged” election. “I predicted I’d win and I didn’t which PROVES the election was stolen!!!  CONSPIRACY!!!”

Ya well...I'm quite sure the Democrats will try to cheat again. But I think proper picture ID and signature verification is in place?

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya well...I'm quite sure the Democrats will try to cheat again. But I think proper picture ID and signature verification is in place?

I think some of your Republican states have passed laws saying Republican officials can simply decree that Republicans have won regardless of the election results?

image.thumb.png.89e1a1ccceb67c6e0ffb0eb186567d02.png

Edited by BeaverFever

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I think some of your Republican states have passed laws saying Republican officials can simply decree that Republicans have won regardless of the election results?

image.thumb.png.89e1a1ccceb67c6e0ffb0eb186567d02.png

I think you should try living in reality...instead of a comic book.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:32 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

how many times do you have to be wrong about Trump being a criminal

before you realize you aren't a good judge about whether Trump committed a crime?

you've cried wolf on this so many times, when there has been no wolf, that your opinion has no credibility whatsoever

you could at least have the humility to admit your bias blinds you when it comes to Trump

instead of insisting your judgment of him is impeccable

The only reason Trump is not a "criminal" is that he has enough money to constantly appeal and when he runs out of appeals he either throws someone else under the bus or pays out or declares bankruptcy or some other weasel way out.

Every court action he has initiated (since being president) has been thrown out, dismissed or proven wrong.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...

November nears.

Tick...tick...tick...

You cannot tie Trump to November mid terms.

It is historically accurate to say the governing party always loses seats mid terms. "The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: since World War II, the President's party has lost an average of 26 seats in the House, and an average of four seats in the Senate."

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You cannot tie Trump to November mid terms.

It is historically accurate to say the governing party always loses seats mid terms. "The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: since World War II, the President's party has lost an average of 26 seats in the House, and an average of four seats in the Senate."

Did I mention Trump? All he has to do with this, is that he's a living example of the lop-sided legal system. There are several people in that position.

Now...although "revenge" is typically frowned upon...I admit I want to see a choice number of Libbies utterly destroyed in public view, once the tides of power switch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

The USA...and Canada more and more these days...has a two-tiered justice system. 

If you're a Libbie...you can finance a lie and attack a sitting president with it.

If you are NOT a Libbie...you should sleep fully clothed because the FBI will come to your home, in force, armed to the teeth, with CNN in tow, to drag you out of bed and haul you away.

THAT'S how the justice system works today. And considering this, I think watching the Republicans take control of government and proceeding to roast all of these warped fcks...

Will be a breath of fresh air.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

Please give us one example of one Republican politician dragged out of bed and taken to prison in the middle of the night.  

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Did I mention Trump? All he has to do with this, is that he's a living example of the lop-sided legal system. There are several people in that position.

Now...although "revenge" is typically frowned upon...I admit I want to see a choice number of Libbies utterly destroyed in public view, once the tides of power switch.

Two tiered in that he has committed loads of crime and isn’t in prison.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Just because a criminal is a politician doesn’t mean it’s political persecution to investigate him  

• Like 1