'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your cite is bullshit cause it DOES NOT MENTION that the Obama records were transferred to to a NARA owned and run facility in Chicago. They are STILL there and NOT under Obama Foundation control.

NARA Press Release Statement on Obama Presidential Records

AUGUST 12, 2022

Whine whine whine...

So the FBI raided a bunch more Trump associates and allies, even taking their phones, today or yesterday?

And they did this because they have everything they need on Trump and will soon be arresting him, right?  Right?  It’s obvious that they still haven’t found what they are looking for.  

I’d bet that Trump had some pretty damning documents, and when they raided him all they found were empty “classified” envelopes.  Like I said earlier, Trump is toying with them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

So the FBI raided a bunch more Trump associates and allies, even taking their phones, today or yesterday?

And they did this because they have everything they need on Trump and will soon be arresting him, right?  Right?  It’s obvious that they still haven’t found what they are looking for.  

I’d bet that Trump had some pretty damning documents, and when they raided him all they found were empty “classified” envelopes.  Like I said earlier, Trump is toying with them.

As he historically always done, again he is gambling that his wealth and the money he can raise to BUY politicians and lawyers will allow him to skate.

IMO, he is way over his head THIS time. Check out Berman's new book which has launched a NEW investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

He’s going to release the damning documents.  Literally all hell will break loose when he does.  It’s Trump.  He’s got dirt and you think he won’t use it?

What is the "dirt" you're fantasizing about? 

The ONLY damning documents in existence are those implicating Trump. 

Berman has exposed Barr's corruption at the DoJ which obstructed justice in cases against Trump by improper interference in criminal investigations.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You have me confused with someone who wants to win an argument. 

I'm just preparing you for the inevitable. 

Let me prepare you: Hillary Clinton received over three million more votes than Trump, and Joe Biden beat his ass by over seven million votes. 

Donald Trump is unpopular. Among Republicans, only 40% want him to run for President in 2024.  Democrats are spending ALL of their money in the primaries promoting Trump-friendly Republicans, believing they’ll be easier to defeat in November.  

And there is a very likely possibility that Trump will be convicted of multiple crimes long before 2024.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

I know, it’s hard to keep all of Trump’s crimes straight.  The thirty subpoenas are related to Trump’s attempt to illegally overthrow the last election, not to his illegal handling of classified information.  

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Let me prepare you: Hillary Clinton received over three million more votes than Trump, and Joe Biden beat his ass by over seven million votes. 

Donald Trump is unpopular. Among Republicans, only 40% want him to run for President in 2024.  Democrats are spending ALL of their money in the primaries promoting Trump-friendly Republicans, believing they’ll be easier to defeat in November.  

And there is a very likely possibility that Trump will be convicted of multiple crimes long before 2024.

Like I said...be prepared for the inevitable. 

Trump is not on any ballot this year. 

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

I know, it’s hard to keep all of Trump’s crimes straight.  The thirty subpoenas are related to Trump’s attempt to illegally overthrow the last election, not to his illegal handling of classified information.  

Is illegally trying to overthrow an election suddenly bad now? 

It was all the rage from 2016-2020. The FBI even committed crimes in their attempt to do it. Not that anyone went to jail for those crimes, but they are known to have committed them just the same. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

Leading up to the 2016 election, the Dems had their MSM outlets give Trump all the oxygen in the room, thinking that he'd be the easiest candidate to beat.

Then as the election drew closer, they realized that they'd have to cheat on the election if they wanted to have a chance. It didn't work (maybe because they got busted so many times), but in any event they still lost fair and square, so in 2017 the Dems had to resort to actual crimes to try and get the election overturned. They and their MSM outlets even told the American public tens of thousands of lies (Goebbels would have been proud) but it still didn't get enough traction to warrant any kind of a coup. 

So the party that cheated before the 2016 election, and then committed crimes from 2017-2020 to get that election overturned, did everything in their power to create voter-fraud-friendly changes like no-ID voting, mass-mail-in ballots without signature matching, ballot harvesting, allowing votes up to a week after the election, etc, and then on election night 2020 they were suddenly believers in election integrity.

Fancy that. 

Now that the 2016 election cheaters/criminals are in power, discussing the topic of election integrity is akin to treason, and the criminals at the FBI aren't kidding around. This time, folks are going to jail and waiting years for a trial. 

Oops, did I say criminals at the FBI? What I meant to say is that the US is a banana republic. Whatever.

• Like 2

I DO. Instead all your insults are just your opinion without any reason.

As are ALL the unsubstantiated CLAIMS you make here.

Ya horse shite. 

No matter what evidence is given, you tweenkies simply reject it. OK...these are the rules to debate YOU set. 

The Democrats and Libbies are dragging the USA down a dark alley. Today the inflation rates came out and are not pretty. The stock markets trashed. Yet to you...all not even happening. 

So the only rational recourse is to call it for what it is...

Irrational libbie horse shite.

BTW...I understand Durham is now taking Danshenko (sp?) To court.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 7:31 AM, WestCanMan said:

So conservatives aren't afraid to charge people for crimes. Shocker.

Look up "how to form a jury when there's no indictment" genius.

Bannon was found guilty of contempt by a jury.

So why does someone who wasn't indicted need a pardon? Genius.

Edited by Aristides

54 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya horse shite. 

No matter what evidence is given, you tweenkies simply reject it. OK...these are the rules to debate YOU set. 

You're talking about you right wingers. I don't even know what a tweenky is, so it must be YOUR COHORTS HERE cause the description of rejecting evidence fits you guys to a T. In fact I recently USED WCM's evidence to prove his conclusion WRONG.

The Democrats and Libbies are dragging the USA down a dark alley. Today the inflation rates came out and are not pretty. The stock markets trashed. Yet to you...all not even happening. 

In FACT inflation is high all over the world. After effects of the pandemic and present effects of Putin's war.

Really don't care about the stock market as it has been over bought for years due to artificially low interest rates.

It's about time I'm getting a good return there. And when the time is ripe, I'll get back into the market.

So the only rational recourse is to call it for what it is...

Irrational libbie horse shite.

That is stupid. The ONLY rational recourse is to actually understand what is happening and how to deal with it.

Definitely by anticipating rather than what you're doing.

You're talking about you right wingers. I don't even know what a tweenky is, so it must be YOUR COHORTS HERE cause the description of rejecting evidence fits you guys to a T. In fact I recently USED WCM's evidence to prove his conclusion WRONG.

In FACT inflation is high all over the world. After effects of the pandemic and present effects of Putin's war.

Really don't care about the stock market as it has been over bought for years due to artificially low interest rates.

It's about time I'm getting a good return there. And when the time is ripe, I'll get back into the market.

That is stupid. The ONLY rational recourse is to actually understand what is happening and how to deal with it.

Definitely by anticipating rather than what you're doing.

What I'm doing...is watching you yarn fables.

1. You most certainly know what  Tweenkie is.

2. I seriously doubt you've proven anyone but yourself wrong. You Tweenkies have been wrong over and over.

3. You don't care about the markets...but will get back in when you figure the time is right. The silliness is astounding...

4. Oh I understand what's happening alright. It's what happens when twits think they can save the world. When planks obey edicts that hurt themselves because...insert cause of the moment here...generally Trump. I also understand that it won't work. People may be easy to scare into submission, but threaten their comforts and living style...and they began to question.

Enjoy the mid-terms.