'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

he didn't release it to the public

but if he did, as POTUS he is free to do so

What a waste of time. In your world, Trump just has to think something is declassified for it to happen. He doesn't even have to tell anyone. Do you have any idea how f**king dumb that sounds.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What a waste of time. In your world, Trump just has to think something is declassified for it to happen. He doesn't even have to tell anyone. Do you have any idea how f**king dumb that sounds.

Trump can declassify something by merely telling someone about it

the executive branch is in charge of declassification

and the POTUS is in charge of the executive branch

it's his pregorative

this is the world we all live in

whether you like it or not

Biden can do the same, now that he's POTUS

you are simply ignorant about how the government works in America

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump can declassify something by merely telling someone about it

the executive branch is in charge of declassification

and the POTUS is in charge of the executive branch

it's his pregorative

this is the world we all live in

whether you like it or not

Biden can do the same, now that he's POTUS

you are simply ignorant about how the government works in America

Well if he told someone, they should be able to verify that he did. We will have to see how many are willing to do that under oath.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Well if he told someone, they should be able to verify that he did. We will have to see how many are willing to do that under oath.

if you really think he can't find someone to say he told them

when there is no way to prove he didn't tell them

and even if they were lying, no one could prove they are

then that level of naive wishful thinking is indicative of your Trump Derangement Syndrome being so strong you can't see straight

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Cite?

You said there is no evidence, but the FBI did in fact obtain government property as a result of conducting a lawful search.  In fact, they obtained evidence of a crime from the material which was voluntarily returned as well, but it did not seem they were included to prosecute.  

Yes, cite.

You are sticking up for the people who said that there are secret documents there pertaining to "NUCLEAR SECRETS!!!!!!".

In the post that I quoted you said there was "evidence of several crimes".

So where's the cite showing a credible source referencing evidence that there were several crimes committed.

You're the big talker. You've obviously got something to say. The floor is yours, Rebound. We're all hanging on your every word now. Illuminate us....

?

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you really think he can't find someone to say he told them

when there is no way to prove he didn't tell them

and even if they were lying, no one could prove they are

then that level of naive wishful thinking is indicative of your Trump Derangement Syndrome being so strong you can't see straight

Let them confirm it under oath then. I'm sure they will be asked before this is over.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you want an endless amount of witch hunts and fishing expeditions against Trump

regardless of how little evidence there is to support them

the never ending investigation continues

When you are dealing with people who think it is OK to lie under oath to support dear leader, what do you expect?

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

When you are dealing with people who think it is OK to lie under oath to support dear leader, what do you expect?

I expect you to never be satisfied until Trump is thrown in jail

and you to support a never ending investigation until they find something that will make that happen

regardless of if there is any evidence to justify investigation after investigation

when it comes to Trump

he's guilty until proven innocent to you

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug

Edited by Yzermandius19

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, cite.

You are sticking up for the people who said that there are secret documents there pertaining to "NUCLEAR SECRETS!!!!!!".

In the post that I quoted you said there was "evidence of several crimes".

So where's the cite showing a credible source referencing evidence that there were several crimes committed.

You're the big talker. You've obviously got something to say. The floor is yours, Rebound. We're all hanging on your every word now. Illuminate us....

?

For example:

I steal your car, and I put it inside my windowless garage. You believe that I stole it, so you tell the police. They ask me if I have the car, and I tell them no. But then, they ask my cleaning lady, and she tells them the car is inside my windowless garage. Based upon witness statement, they get a search warrant, search my garage, and there's your car. They didn't draw their guns, they didn't burst in, they just knocked on my door. I wasn't home, but my cleaning lady was there, and she opened the garage because the warrant said so.

So, here are my questions:

1) Did they "raid" the house, or just serve a search warrant?

2) When they took your car and gave it back to you (or, maybe they kept it as evidence), did they unlawfully "seize" it from me?

3) After finding your stolen car in my garage, should they tell me to have a nice day, or should they put handcuffs on me, cart me off to jail and charge me with grand theft auto?

Got it?

Now, replace "car" with "Documents belonging to the Federal government," and tell me what's different.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rebound said:

For example:

I steal your car, and I put it inside my windowless garage. You believe that I stole it, so you tell the police. They ask me if I have the car, and I tell them no. But then, they ask my cleaning lady, and she tells them the car is inside my windowless garage. Based upon witness statement, they get a search warrant, search my garage, and there's your car. They didn't draw their guns, they didn't burst in, they just knocked on my door. I wasn't home, but my cleaning lady was there, and she opened the garage because the warrant said so.

So, here are my questions:

1) Did they "raid" the house, or just serve a search warrant?

2) When they took your car and gave it back to you (or, maybe they kept it as evidence), did they unlawfully "seize" it from me?

3) After finding your stolen car in my garage, should they tell me to have a nice day, or should they put handcuffs on me, cart me off to jail and charge me with grand theft auto?

Got it?

Now, replace "car" with "Documents belonging to the Federal government," and tell me what's different.

That's not a cite jackass. 

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not a cite jackass. 

Are you disputing that the classified documents recovered from Mar-a-Lago are government property?

Seems very obvious that they ARE, and Trump had NO RIGHT to possess them let alone store them OUTSIDE a SCIF.

Even if Trump irresponsibly and magically declassified them, that does give him the right to POSSESS them, nor does it undo the DAMAGE their release would do to America.

Do you at all CARE about damaging America's security?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I expect you to never be satisfied until Trump is thrown in jail

and you to support a never ending investigation until they find something that will make that happen

regardless of if there is any evidence to justify investigation after investigation

when it comes to Trump

he's guilty until proven innocent to you

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug

There is a PLETHORA of evidence, so your speculative dismissal of it NOT OPERATIVE.

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

BTW. What happened to the contents of the 48 empty folders marked classified and all the empty folders marked, Return to Staff Secretary/Military Aid"?

According to reports, there were A LOT of loose, classified documents lying around outside of folders, so the speculation is that those were REMOVED from the empty folders.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

there is no evidence, so your speculative belief in a crime being committed is NOT OPERATIVE

Have you even HEARD about the documents filed in the case specifying the evidence RECOVERED?

What was found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago? Read the list detailing what FBI agents recovered.

Your denial does not make the evidence disappear.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Have you even HEARD about the documents filed in the case specifying the evidence RECOVERED?

What was found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago? Read the list detailing what FBI agents recovered.

Your denial does not make the evidence disappear.

what proof do you have that they weren't declassified despite Trump having had the power to declassify them?

you have none

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Are you disputing that the classified documents recovered from Mar-a-Lago are government property?

Seems very obvious that they ARE, and Trump had NO RIGHT to possess them let alone store them OUTSIDE a SCIF.

Even if Trump irresponsibly and magically declassified them, that does give him the right to POSSESS them, nor does it undo the DAMAGE their release would do to America.

Do you at all CARE about damaging America's security?

To the best of my knowledge Trump hasn't done anything equivalent to what Hillary did with her emails. 

If you'll recall, her emails were under SUBPOENA as well as the cell phones of her staff. Hillary and her team DELETED the emails and used BLEACHBIT to totally wipe it clean. Then they SMASHED  all those cell phones using HAMMERS.

This is all about GETTING Trump and NOT  about EQUAL  justice for everyone.