The NDP/Liberal Dictatorship

1 minute ago, West said:

Oh okay. Anything you don't like is a "conspiracy theory". Can't say why other than the CTV News hasn't covered it so must be false lol

I've told you why your conspiracy theories are stupid. I've told you why it's stupid to call our current government a dictatorship.  We have Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh on one hand, and then Putin or Kim Jong on the other.  The differences are obvious, but that doesn't stop you from living in your angry fantasy world.  

• Like 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

I've told you why your conspiracy theories are stupid. I've told you why it's stupid to call our current government a dictatorship.  We have Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh on one hand, and then Putin or Kim Jong on the other.  The differences are obvious, but that doesn't stop you from living in your angry fantasy world.  

So it's stupid because you have hurt feelings over it?

Just now, West said:

Cute projecting.  

It's stupid because you're talking your delusional nonsense here and I'm sure in your daily life, and nobody is stopping/censoring you.  Surely the dictators would be all over you watching everything you say since you're so close to the Truthiness about them.  

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Cute projecting.  

It's stupid because you're talking your delusional nonsense here and I'm sure in your daily life, and nobody is stopping/censoring you.  Surely the dictators would be all over you watching everything you say since you're so close to the Truthiness about them.  

What we've witnessed over the past little while here, objectively speaking more closely resembles China or Russia. 

-Creating a fake emergency through now confirmed lies from the press making protests illegal

-Millions of tax payer dollars to media outlets

-Protesters beaten and having their bank accounts frozen without any sort of due process 

-Protesters jailed then put before judges who were candidates lf the political party (show trial)

Just because we have elections doesn't mean that this stuff is tolerable. If you suggest otherwise I'd say you are just as sick as Trudeau.

Edited by West
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, West said:

It's stupid because real dictatorships have leaders with names like Kim Jong Un and Putin --- but you seem to think expressing yourself freely on the internet without being jailed or "disappeared" and being able to protest on the streets without being shot outright is equal to such places.  It's utterly stupid and you deserve to be mocked.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

It's stupid because real dictatorships have leaders with names like Kim Jong Un and Putin --- but you seem to think expressing yourself freely on the internet without being jailed or "disappeared" and being able to protest on the streets without being shot outright is equal to such places.  It's utterly stupid and you deserve to be mocked.

No I think people having bank accounts frozen with no due process, having a political judge oversee a bail hearing, or having government media doxx you for a donation is a sign of a dictatorship. 

I also think restricting peoples access to religious services over a flu bug or not allowing people to use public services like airplanes is a sign of a dictatorship

Edited by West

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Ah, so you're trying to tell us that a former liberal candidate can't be a reasonable judge, is that it?  Only a conservative judge can properly administer justice?  ?

Certainly raises questions given how dishonest Liberals were throughout this ?

I've yet to meet an honest Liberal

Edited by West

53 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How did you feel about all the vitriol directed at Stephen Harper?

32 minutes ago, ironstone said:

How did you feel about all the vitriol directed at Stephen Harper?

I was completely unaware of it till I arrived on this site in 2015.   

I liked Harper well enough to vote for him; what turned me against him was when he withdrew funding for third world clinics that provided abortion services.  His attempt to limit the ability of scientists to speak out was also not a good look. 

I voted for Trudeau once, and will not again.  I'd vote conservative again, if there was a candidate I could get behind - so far no luck.  It might be a case of holding my nose to vote.  

Keep in mind that just because so many on here are fanatically partisan, it doesn't mean everyone is.  

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I will answer: it was a stupid as the vitriol directed at Trudeau.

And with both of them - people blamed them for things that weren't their fault and let things go that were their fault.

What specifically is Trudeau being blamed for that's "not his fault"?

-Taxpayer money to a shady charity paying his mom a ridiculous amount for speeches? 

-Refusing to allow healthy unvaccinated people onto airplanes? 

-Stripping people of their income for a personal medical decision? 

-Paying celebrities to promote his causes? 

-Bullying an Attorney General for investigating SNC Lavelin? 

-Hiking taxes on essentials in the name of the weather? 

-Inflammatory rhetoric toward people for not getting a vaccine? 

-Using uncorroborated stories and one guy with a nazi flag to criminalize protesting? 

Too many Canadians tend to vote for the party that will enact policies that may benefit them personally but be bad for the country overall, or they just happen to think of politics as a team sport which is really sad.

I wish I could be more optimistic about Canada's future under the direction of the Trudeau/Singh government but there are no signs that I should.