War In Ukraine

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

you should try and listen to the other side of the story for a change. You might learn something for a change. My wise shit is better than your dumb shit. ?

I do listen to the other side

you make fun of people for believing anything the media says

but believing nothing the media says is equally as intellectually lazy

media says Russia bad, Russia losing

therefore Russia good, Russia winning

is the height of stupidity

Hitler drank water

that doesn't mean you shouldn't drink water

the truth is not always the opposite of the words and actions of people you don't like

this is an obvious pitfall in your reactionary mindset

Edited by Yzermandius19

Something big, perhaps sinister, is going to happen within next two weeks.

Namely, it is important for Russia to show something which they can claim as victory as May 8th is the annual anniversary of the victory in WW II.

• Thanks 1

attack pitch-up by Ka-52 and Mi-28N helicopters. The attack in this mode is used by Russian helicopters in Ukraine. This mode allows you to launch an attack with unguided S-8 missiles without entering the air defense zone of Ukraine. Before launching an attack, the pilot increases the angle of elevation of the nose of the aircraft, simultaneously releasing unguided missiles. According to approximate calculations, two helicopters with a full set of missiles can hit an area the size of a football field.

On April 22, Ukraine attempted to break through to Russia with tanks in the Goptovka area, this is a checkpoint on the Ukrainian-Russian border in the Dergachev district of the Kharkov region. The equipment was moving from the village of Svetlichnoye towards Kazachya Lopan. The Russian armed forces recorded a column of about 15 armored vehicles. Fire was opened, as a result of which 6 units of Ukrainian equipment were hit and destroyed by anti-tank missile systems, the remaining ones were fired from MLRS. At the moment, the Russian border checkpoint Nekhoteevka is closed until further notice. This was reported by war correspondent Yuri Kotenok.

Ukrainian troops fired again at the Russian border checkpoint in the Kursk region. The governor of the Kursk region said that today from the side of Ukraine mortars fired again at the checkpoint on the border in the Glushkovsky district of the Kursk region. As a result, the premises of the Rosselkhoznadzor caught fire, and some sources also report damage to the customs post, mill and railway bridge. The shelling was carried out from the side of the Sumy region of Ukraine.

A more accurate measure of Russian lack-of-success and the long-term damage Putin has done is described in the right-wing infotainment circular Daily Mail

Putin's mighty war machine on the SCRAPHEAP: After two months of fighting, Russia has now lost 873 tanks, 179 aircraft, 21,800 troops... and the pride of its navy is lying on the bottom of the Black Sea 

image.thumb.jpeg.efb7f344067ff17197d6c67648a35d5d.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10747991/Russia-lost-873-tanks-179-aircraft-21-800-troops-just-two-months-fighting.html

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Более точное измерение неуспеха России и долгосрочного ущерба, нанесенного Путиным, описано в информационно-развлекательном циркуляре правых Daily Mail.

Могучая военная машина Путина на МАЛОМ: после двух месяцев боев Россия потеряла 873 танка, 179 самолетов, 21 800 военнослужащих... и гордость ее флота лежит на дне Черного моря 

изображение.thumb.jpeg.efb7f344067ff17197d6c67648a35d5d.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10747991/Russia-lost-873-tanks-179-aircraft-21-800-troops-just-two-months-fighting.html

pure fantasy, by the way, there was an ordinary fire on the ship

34 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I just saw this in a meme:

Little girl:  What’s a hypocrite, mommy?

Mom:  It’s somebody that says free Ukraine, but wants to take their neighbours’ rights away, honey.

indeed

one could also flip that though

Little girl: What's a hypocrite, mommy?

Mom: It's someone who supports Putin taking away people's rights because they are called nazi's, but opposes Trudeau taking away people's rights because they are called nazi's

hypocrites abound on both sides

while very few don't participate in hypocritical double standards

Edited by Yzermandius19

And if I supported Putin you might have a point, but I don’t.  By and large, the right doesn’t support Putin, they just realize that Russia has a right to defend itself against NATO and American aggressions.

They want to destroy Russia as Libya was destroyed.  The problem with taking out Russia is, she’s got nukes, and she knows how to use them.  (She never begs, she knows how to choose them)

Believe whatever makes you happy, the truth will be exposed by June, maybe sooner.

Edited by sharkman

26 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And if I supported Putin you might have a point, but I don’t.  By and large, the right doesn’t support Putin, they just realize that Russia has a right to defend itself against NATO and American aggressions.

They want to destroy Russia as Libya was destroyed.  The problem with taking out Russia is, she’s got nukes, and she knows how to use them.  (She never begs, she knows how to choose them)

Believe whatever makes you happy, the truth will be exposed by June, maybe sooner.

lots of people on the right are supporting Putin

and claim the invasion of Ukraine is justified on the grounds of self defense

even though it's an obvious war of aggression in contravention of Ukraine's right to self determination

it's a stupid position to take and a hypocritical double standard by those who claim to support freedom and the right to self defense

but that doesn't stop many on the right from supporting that position

under an enemy of my enemy is my friend rubric

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Now you’re getting upset and simply repeating yourself.  Go to sleep, everything looks better in the morning.

merely pointing out your blindspot

that you think all the hypocrites are on the left when it comes to Ukraine

when there is plenty of hypocrisy and idiocy on the right as well

identity politics is a helluva drug on the left and the right

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Da Komrad. How many Rubles does Dear Leader Putin pay you to post lies on the internet?  Do you get sent to a Siberian gulag if you don’t meet your weekly lie quota?

Oh Pot/Kettle!!!

Beave...you...of all people...are not in a position to accuse anyone of being a shill.

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

lots of people on the right are supporting Putin

and claim the invasion of Ukraine is justified on the grounds of self defense

even though it's an obvious war of aggression in contravention of Ukraine's right to self determination

it's a stupid position to take and a hypocritical double standard by those who claim to support freedom and the right to self defense

but that doesn't stop many on the right from supporting that position

under an enemy of my enemy is my friend rubric

Well... but this "stupid position" is exactly what USA doing all over the world!

I can explain how the USA controls certain parts of the world in order to reduce the birth rate. Africa - permanent famine and related unrest. The Middle East - religious wars (extermination of the male population). Europe - propaganda of homosexuality, destruction of the institution and traditions of the family. Asia - biological weapons (most of the new non-traditional diseases come from Southeast Asia.
Only in one country all these methods do not work - in Russia. Therefore, an ordinary open war is being waged with Russia. Ukraine is just a tool.
And this is not propaganda, but my own thoughts and conclusions;