Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

I think it’s on individuals now to look at their risk factors and discern whether to get additional boosts or take their chances with the virus. I found the virus to be quite mild. I was more tired and congested for three days.  It felt like a mild cold.  However, I’m triple-vaxed.  Now that I’ve had the virus, which provides better immunity than the boosts, I’m done with vaccination for the foreseeable future.  I’ll see how flu season plays out next winter.  I don’t think it’s healthy to revert to restrictions and mandates again.  The non-Covid health, wellness, and business costs are far too high.

It’s upsetting to see some of the medial and government messaging wavering and sowing doubt about reopening.  I really believe we need to keep calm and carry on.  If you’re scared to do so, continue to mask up, keep a distance, etc.  I’m focused on getting in shape and being active, including socially.  If we do enter back into lockdowns, restrictions, and mandates, I think we may live with far less freedom and happiness for the rest of our lives, unnecessarily.  A segment of the population wants this and the federal government wants to maintain the power to reintroduce these measures.  The federal vaccine mandates and passports have remained.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Say it as often as you like,

I will, because it's true and it makes you look stupid.

I mean look at what your stupid thread title says compared to the numbers you just quoted now. 

The tread title is correct.

Since mid-Dec there are more than twice as many jabbed + dead people as there are unjabbed.

To put it another way, over 66% of the covid deaths since mid-Dec were 2x or 3x vaxed.

There are about 1,400 more dead people from the 2x and 3x categories. That's a lot of dead people.

If there were 200 more vaxed deaths that wouldn't be "vastly", but it's 1,400 dead people. It's a lot, don't you think?

In Ukraine there were 1,035 dead people and the MSM was acting like it was a genocide. 

If it's taken 16 pages to back peddle yourself from saying vastly outnumber to near parity

Parity with the triple-vaxed alone.

Just remember that when I started this thread there were people who thought that no one that was double vaxed was dead from covid. 

Leftists dolts were saying "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated!"

This is a complete awakening for any leftist who can pull their head out of their ass for even one minute.

I know that you'll act like triple-vaxed deaths were to be expected, even though you never expected any, but if you wanna talk about backpedalling lol:

1) The vaccines will be safe and effective. Once 70% of the population is vaccinated we'll have herd immunity.

2) The vaccines are safe effective, but we're discontinuing some of them because some people randomly got blood clots that killed them. Once 70% of the population is vaccinated with the safer ones we'll have herd immunity.

3) The remaining vaccines are safe and effective, but people who take them will still get sick, just not as sick. Once 70% of the population is vaccinated with the safer ones we'll have herd immunity.

4) The remaining vaccines are safe and effective, but people who take them will still end up in ICU, they just won't die. We never said nuthin' about no herd immunity.

5) The remaining vaccines are maybe causing myocarditis in young people, but we'll never admit that any of the children who died of heart complications within 72 hrs of vaxing were vax-victims. The vaxes are not interfering with menstrual cycles. They're still really effective, this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. We never said nuthin' about no herd immunity, but vaxed people don't spread covid as much as everyone else. 

6) The remaining vaxes are causing serious cases of myocarditis in people are are too healthy to be affected by covid, and interfering with menstrual cycles, and a lot of people are dying after 2 doses, so we will give everyone a 3rd dose. People who are dying of covid still don't spread covid as much as other people.

7) There are far more vaxed people dying than unvaxed, but that's to be expected (the backpeddle of the century). 

Eight) Hey, look over there! War in Ukraine! Take the vax and stfu!

I find it hilarious that the Trump-vax has been lied about and backpeddled into oblivion by the leftists, who call everything that Trump says a lie. You couldn't make this shit up, no one would believe it. The only thing that will cure you of your vax-obsession is if Trump says it's awesome. 

You're either falling for or propagating what's called a base-rate fallacy. 

YAY! You found some new propaganda! (another backpeddle lol)

Too bad I already addressed your fancy new word that in my earlier posts. 

A base rate fallacy would be if there were 10x as many 3x-vaxed as unvaxed, and the fatality numbers were equal, but people were just comparing the fatality rates straight across (which would mean that the fatality rate among the unvaxed was actually 10x as high). That's not the case with 3xers, because in mid-December there were almost zero triple vaxed people, and the ones who were triple vxed by end of March had very few days of exposure to covid as triple vaxers. The fact that 1,351 3x-vaxed people died during their short exposure to covid is really surprising, even for me, and I'm a pseudovax-skeptic. 

FYI there are no "vaccine wars". There a disinformation war from our political leaders and MSM and we're all caught in the crosshairs. 

Every Dr on earth now knows that the vaccines harm young people who don't need them, and that the vaccine doesn't slow the spread or stop people from dying. In short, it's not an actual "vaccine" any more than orange juice is booze just because it has trace amounts of alcohol in it.

At best you could make an argument for forcing people to vaccinate if they are morbidly obese, diabetic, or extremely elderly with co-morbidities. That's it. The gig is up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think it’s on individuals now to look at their risk factors and discern whether to get additional boosts or take their chances with the virus. I found the virus to be quite mild. I was more tired and congested for three days.  It felt like a mild cold.  However, I’m triple-vaxed.  

Congrats on being one of the few people who chose the vax for themselves without jumping on the bandwagon to force everyone else to take it.

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The tread title is correct.

If there were 200 more vaxed deaths that wouldn't be "vastly", but it's 1,400 dead people. It's a lot, don't you think?

No the title is pure crap, in light of the reasons I cited that completely debunk it.

As for your assertion the vaccine is as useless as a placebo.

From the NP article

...unvaccinated people over 60 were 15 times more likely over the last 30 days to end up in the ICU with COVID than the fully vaccinated, according to Public Health Ontario figures.

If the vaccine were as useless as you claim ICU's would be overwhelmed with vaccinated people and as I've repeatedly pointed out in dying in the 10's of thousands and at the same rate as the unvaccinated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think it’s on individuals now to look at their risk factors and discern whether to get additional boosts or take their chances with the virus. I found the virus to be quite mild. I was more tired and congested for three days.  It felt like a mild cold.  However, I’m triple-vaxed.  Now that I’ve had the virus, which provides better immunity than the boosts, I’m done with vaccination for the foreseeable future

We had the virus in the family too about a month ago.  Neither of us were vaccinated.  I was sick for a day with fever of 37C (mild).   My wife, with a compromised immune system took it a bit harder - her fever was 39.5C and she stayed in bed for a couple of days.  My kids hardly noticed it.

I have had flu as a kid, and many times it was much worse than this Omicron or whatever they want to call it infection.  They can call it an atmospheric river if they like.

My problem is I cannot get on a plane or stay in a restaurant - because of our idiot of a premier who successfully divided our society.

4 hours ago, cougar said:

We had the virus in the family too about a month ago.  Neither of us were vaccinated.  I was sick for a day with fever of 37C (mild).   My wife, with a compromised immune system took it a bit harder - her fever was 39.5C and she stayed in bed for a couple of days.  My kids hardly noticed it.

I have had flu as a kid, and many times it was much worse than this Omicron or whatever they want to call it infection.  They can call it an atmospheric river if they like.

My problem is I cannot get on a plane or stay in a restaurant - because of our idiot of a premier who successfully divided our society.

We had it over Christmas. My wife felt sick for 2 days. One son didn't get it. The other, 2 days like his mom. Our daughter had it for about 3 days and I had it over night. We're all vaxed twice. My wife and I take zinc and vitamin D daily. 

I dont know if the vax helped at all because my family are all in very good physical condition...except me...I'm putting a spare tire on as I age. We were forced to get it by our jobs, which didn't turn me on in the slightest. 

My personal opinion is The Rona was blown WAY out of proportion and used as a political tool.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

No the title is pure crap, in light of the reasons I cited that completely debunk it.

As for your assertion the vaccine is as useless as a placebo.

If the vaccine were as useless as you claim ICU's would be overwhelmed with vaccinated people and as I've repeatedly pointed out in dying in the 10's of thousands and at the same rate as the unvaccinated.

LMAO. You've never debunked anything in your life. If we're being honest, the second you say something it's basically proven to be false. 

The vaccine is definitely placebo-like. I definitely wouldn't be pumping that crap into my body just to go from a 99.9% chance of surviving omicron to 99.92%.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO. You've never debunked anything in your life. If we're being honest, the second you say something it's basically proven to be false. 

The vaccine is definitely placebo-like. I definitely wouldn't be pumping that crap into my body just to go from a 99.9% chance of surviving omicron to 99.92%.

Perhaps if/when you grow up and are faced with being 15 times more likely to end up in a ICU if you do get sick you'll feel differently.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps if/when you grow up and are faced with being 15 times more likely to end up in a ICU if you do get sick you'll feel differently.

If people feel like the pseudoV will help them, go for it. That doesn't mean that people who don't need it should have to take it.

OK, let me issue a minor clarification for eyeball: 

You get to choose whether or not to take the pseudovax in Canada, it might harm you, it won't do anything for most people, but not choosing it means that you're excluded from cultural events, restaurants, movies and you can even have your job taken away from you. 

Still, that's what passes for "a choice" in this newly fascist country.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Still, that's what passes for "a choice" in this newly fascist country.

Now you're just being silly, Canada is nowhere close to being a fascist country LOL!

There is no classification index or system recognized at scholar level institutions or academy's of political science anywhere on the planet that puts Canada under a heading titled Fascist.

None at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

There is no classification index or system recognized at scholar level institutions or academy's of political science anywhere on the planet that puts Canada under a heading titled Fascist.

If you ignore all the similarities between Canada and Nazi Germany then it doesn't seem very fascist, but when you take into account the fact that

-the PM is also the AG,

-we have political prisoners,

-we have a gesundheitspass,

-cops here are beating people up for political reasons,

-bank accounts are frozen for political reasons,

-the PM has 100% control over the mainstream media, and

-book burning (internet censorship) is normalized by brainwashed LPOC sycophants...

this is 1933 Germany. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OK, let me issue a minor clarification for eyeball: 

You get to choose whether or not to take the pseudovax in Canada, it might harm you, it won't do anything for most people, but not choosing it means that you're excluded from cultural events, restaurants, movies and you can even have your job taken away from you. 

Still, that's what passes for "a choice" in this newly fascist country.

You can be excluded from cultural events, restaurants and movies or have your job taken away by the clothing you choose to wear (or not wear).  Somehow that didn't make us fascist so I'm not sure why a vaccine mandate would, other than your delusions about about its purpose and efficacy.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You can be excluded from cultural events, restaurants and movies or have your job taken away by the clothing you choose to wear (or not wear).  Somehow that didn't make us fascist so I'm not sure why a vaccine mandate would, other than your delusions about about its purpose and efficacy.  

In case you hadn't noticed, you're comparing a personal medical choice with a "FUCK THE WORLD" T-shirt to try to make the most unrealistic and idiotic point ever.

Ontario - up to April 3

In the last 2 months, 2.5 million Ontarians received their 3rd dose.

Boosted people now have HIGHER infection and death rates than the unvaccinated.

Reminder that these stats are per 100,000.  That means your argument that "there are more vaccinated than unvaccinated and that's why more of them are dying" is invalid.

Per 100,000 unvaccinated vs. per 100,000 vaccinated - the vaccinated are getting covid more and dying from it more - at DOUBLE the rate.

Just like the censored doctors and scientists said would happen.

ON.JPG

The question is:

Should these people who willingly took an experimental jab and are now clogging up the hospitals and ICU's be denied healthcare and just be put in refrigerated trucks to die, like was suggested by many here for unvaccinated people earlier this year?

AGBC-Expanding-Vaccine-Mandates-2022-03.pdf (canadiancovidcarealliance.org)

Early in 2022, health professionals including doctors, dentists, naturopaths, chiropractors, and Chinese medicine doctors were ordered by Dr. Bonnie Henry and the John Horgan government to be vaccinated by March 24, or stop practicing medicine.  Many of these groups lawyered up, and the government has completely backed down on the threat to force these health professionals to stop working.  The corporate, mainstream media have largely ignored the facts around this story.

Following are nine quotes from a letter from the Kelowna law firm Doak Shirreff to the Legal Services Branch of the B.C. Government.  The firm was hired by a group of psychologists who had been threatened by Dr. Henry’s order.  The information in this letter is remarkable in that it is so different from what the people of British Columbia and Canada are constantly told by our media and our governments:

1…  “Our clients (psychologists) have worked safely throughout the pandemic, without any evidence of increased risk of infection or transmission between themselves and their staff or their patients….  No scientific information or data has been provided by the Government to demonstrate that unvaccinated psychologists pose any greater risk of infection, or transmission of COVID-19 to their colleagues, staff or patients, beyond what would exist for psychologists who have received 2 doses of the vaccine … ”

2…  “Dr. Bonnie Henry has acknowledged that the COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus.”

3…  “Careful inspection of … recent data from Public Health Ontario also shows higher rates of COVID-19 in the double vaccinated population than the unvaccinated population, even when adjusted per capita.”

4…  “There is good evidence to suggest that natural immunity is much stronger …. than any limited protection offered by the vaccines.  There are at least another 150 scientific studies from around the world that support this conclusion. ”

5…  “An article published in the Lancet in January 2022 indicates that … there is no significant difference in transmission of the virus between vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.  Another study published in the Lancet on February 7, 2022 concluded that natural immunity after recovery from infection of COVID-19 provides far superior protection than vaccination.”

6…  “The BC Centre for Disease Control published statistics for British Columbia from January 25-February 24, 2022 … that suggest the vaccines are not effective at preventing transmission, hospitalizations, critical care admissions or death from COVID-19.”

7…  “Let us examine all cause mortality data from the randomized control trial data … from Pfizer released to the FDA involving over 40,000 participants. Experimental data clearly shows that the vaccine group did not save any more lives than the placebo group  ….   Therefore, the extreme steps of mandating a vaccine to all health professionals, or any segment of the population for that matter, are not justified by the Public Health Officer by pointing to the major risk to public safety as the available data do not support this claim…”

8…  “Data published by the UK Health Security Agency on February 22, 2022 shows that the fully vaccinated account for 9 out of every 10 COVID-19 deaths in England …. This data does not support statements made by Dr. Bonnie Henry that the vaccines are reducing the severity of symptoms in infected individuals and in fact disclose a disturbing trend.”

9 …  “A Freedom of Information request made to the BC Government regarding hospitalization figures from January 1, 2015 up to and including March 31, 2021 resulted in a response from the BC government demonstrating that hospitalization numbers have actually decreased since the beginning of the pandemic from what they were in the 5 years before the pandemic. This information contradicts the statements of Dr. Bonnie Henry that BC hospitals experienced a significant increase in the number of hospitalizations as a result of Covid 19 patients that was overwhelming the health care system.”

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Reminder that these stats are per 100,000.  That means your argument that "there are more vaccinated than unvaccinated and that's why more of them are dying" is invalid.

Why do these 'per 100000' stats invalidate the fact the vcaccinated vastly outnumber the unvaccinated? 

Just like the censored doctors and scientists said would happen

What censored doctors? Censored by whom?

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why do these 'per 100000' stats invalidate the fact the vcaccinated vastly outnumber the unvaccinated? 

Oh please.  Don't play stupid now.

You're one of the ones who has argued that with 90% of Canadians vaccinated, that somehow explains why more vaccinated are getting infected, going into hospital and dying.  I know, because I've asked you repeatedly why ANY vaccinated are being hospitalized or dying at all, if the vax is working.  And you have repeatedly ignored the question.

I've consistently argued that the numbers are misleading when they are not ratio'ed by number of cases/deaths per 100,000 - like some other countries do.

In case you're not just playing stupid - the ratio per 100,000 means that out of 100,000 unvaccinated people getting infected and dying, there are more than double the number of vaccinated per 100,000 getting infected and dying.  If you are unable to understand how that is significant, I can't help you.

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What censored doctors? Censored by whom?

Again, this has been asked and answered many, many times here. You have chosen to ignore them, in favour of reading CTV headlines and following what Public Health (who have NO education in epidemiology or immunology) tells you do and with no interest in asking for any science behind the decisions.

You know that doctors and scientists who are at the top of their fields in epidemiology and immunology have been silenced, and censored and lost their jobs for saying FROM THE BEGINNING that these shots are not sterilizing shots, they are "leaky" vaccines that not only do not protect, but each successive shot is destroying immune systems, so people who are vaccinated cannot fight off covid.....or any other illness. 

All cause mortality is now rising in country after country. I was hoping everyone would wake up before we started jabbing all the children and young women in their child-bearing years.

All I know is that the scientists and doctors I have been following, have been proven right - more and more so every day.

I was reading a series of studies regarding fertility and what they know about the shot's spike protein gathering in the ovaries and how it is affecting the eggs being tested.  So far, it's looking like miscarriages and stillbirths are way up for this generation (as are menstrual issues) and it's expected that much of the next generation of children of vaccinated mothers will likely be infertile.  Time will tell. But so far the blacklisted scientists have been right about everything.

26 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Oh please.  Don't play stupid now.

I've consistently argued that the numbers are misleading when they are not ratio'ed by number of cases/deaths per 100,000 - like some other countries do.  ..................................................

.....You know that doctors and scientists who are at the top of their fields in epidemiology and immunology have been silenced, and censored and lost their jobs for saying FROM THE BEGINNING that these shots are not sterilizing shots, they are "leaky" vaccines that not only do not protect, but each successive shot is destroying immune systems, so people who are vaccinated cannot fight off covid.....or any other illness. 

Time will tell. But so far the blacklisted scientists have been right about everything.

Ok, so given your vast expertise and the fact your conclusions have not been acted on by the medical/science community I can only conclude you must be one of the censored medical experts.

Sucks to you I guess.