Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You all really need to look at Edward Dowd's investigation on Twitter.

He also has an interview on Rumble where he explains the findings.

Big Pharma already knows the shizzy's gonna hit the fizzy soon.  

The whistleblower who released all the documents about the trials fraud to BMJ (British Medical Journal), that was huge.  You can have a look at the BMJ article about it. "Fact-checkers" tried to flag it as false information, but the BMJ fought back and the article stands.

They won't read anything other than the pinhead from ctv telling them when to be afraid and when not to be afraid. Easier that way than thinking critical even about the so called "experts" that come on TV.

6 minutes ago, West said:

They won't read anything other than the pinhead from ctv telling them when to be afraid and when not to be afraid. Easier that way than thinking critical even about the so called "experts" that come on TV.

I just remember several of them whining about how there were no whistleblowers coming forward.

Whistleblowers come forward, MSM refuses to cover the stories and the same whiners say there are no whistleblowers or else they'd see them on CBC. ?

Anyone can say anything they want on the internet. The utter lack of skepticism and the blind faith you put into random youtubers, podcasters and social media posts is contrasted by your outright denial of anything/everything the MSM says.  

The contradiction in your logic, however, is completely lost on you.  

Edited by Moonbox

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Science will agree with big pharma

You say stuff like this in a way that makes it seem you believe science and big pharma are some sort living malevolent creatures with minds and agendas that exist independently of humans.  Is it just silly hyperbole or is it actual psychosis?  

Edited by eyeball

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Anyone can say anything they want on the internet. The utter lack of skepticism and the blind faith you put into random youtubers, podcasters and social media posts is contrasted by your outright denial of anything/everything the MSM says.  

My faith is actually in folks who have worked years in educational institutions and research. Those whove essentially risked their med license to raise alarms about the vaccine. To me they have really no reason to lie and risk it all. 

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You say stuff like this in a way that makes it seem you believe science and big pharma are some sort living malevolent creatures with minds and agendas that exist independently of humans.  Is it just silly hyperbole or is it actual psychosis?  

Do you honestly think that I'm the one who coined the phrase "Trust the science"? Does fausti have to pay me a royalty every time he says that on national TV? 

You're coming unglued now, and you still haven't told me which of the following were true, so I'll update the 'moveable goalpost' list for you to keep it current:

1) The vaccines will get us to herd immunity

2) the vaccines are safe

3) vaxed people don't get sick from covid 

4) vaxed people don't get as sick from covid 

5) vaxed people don't spread covid 

6) vaxed people get sick enough to spread a bit of covid but they don't die from covid

7) some dbl-vaxed people die from covid but there's a booster coming which will keep them safe

? some dbl-vaxed & boosted people die, ok hundreds per week in Canada alone, but the majority of deaths are in people over 80, and that's not the case with the unvaxed  

I've updated your "Good little vax-Nazi elevator speech" for you, because I'm too nice: "Some dbl-vaxed & boosted people die, ok hundreds per week in Canada alone, but the majority of deaths are in people over 80, just like in the unvaxed. And remember peons - taking the vaccine is just a choice because no one needs to participate in society. 

FYI, if they set the bar any lower, saline will qualify as a vaccine soon. 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 hours ago, Boges said:

It's tough to track articles from a year ago on this. But the narrative certainly was that the wave was effecting younger people. 

I remember having this discussion with you at the time and came to the conclusion (at least I did ?) that saying the Delta wave was affecting more young people was grammatically true in that the percentages went from 3 to 4%. This did not mean it was affecting them MORE than older people though.  Even though the increase in the young person category was still an increase, it was not a large concern. 

Edited by Accountability Now

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

The Phizer/Ventavia whistleblower stuff is going through all the proper channels. BMJ revealing the fraud in the trials was huge.  BMJ is a very well-respected medical journal. They were alarmed by what they saw, but you won't read it, or don't care....why?  Because it hasn't been featured in a CBC article?  ?

Phizer even included a (well-hidden) blurb in their shareholders report saying that stocks may fall due to revelations regarding inaccuracies in the trials.

Why are you surprised it's not in the MSM?  I'm not surprised.  MSM just lied to our faces for the entire 3 weeks of the trucker convoy.

The "safe & effective" argument for the jabs is being blown out of the water.  We already know they are not that effective and the whistleblower stuff is showing they are not safe, either.

Lawyers are gonna have a field day with all the lawsuits.

12 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

I remember having this discussion with you at the time and came to the conclusion (at least I did ?) that saying the Delta wave was affecting more young people was grammatically true in that the percentages went from 3 to 4%. This did not mean it was affecting them MORE than older people though.  Even though the increase in the young person category was still an increase, it was not a large concern. 

In terms of Death or Hospitalization. 

I actually have little motivation trying to justify move to get as many people vaccinated as possible. Vaccinating people last Summer was a net benefit to people, especially in Ontario. Canada (except for obstinate Provinces like Alberta and Saskatchewan)  were spared the worst of the Delta wave. 

The important metrics are all different now that we've moved to a more contagious but less severe version of the virus. 

This is all tiresome hindsight. 

47 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The Phizer/Ventavia whistleblower stuff is going through all the proper channels. BMJ revealing the fraud in the trials was huge.  BMJ is a very well-respected medical journal. They were alarmed by what they saw, but you won't read it, or don't care....why?  Because it hasn't been featured in a CBC article?  ?

I read it.  The Ventravia contract involved clinical trials of around 1000 people out of a total of 44,000 total for Pfizer.  Even if the allegations are proven (which they aren't), that's only 2% of the overall trial and therefore immaterial to the results.  

You, of course, determine that this is ironclad proof that the vaccines (plural) are unsafe or ineffective and that there's a massive worldwide cover-up for..."reasons"?  As usual, you're doing mental gymnastics to deny any and all sources that don't confirm your biases but then unquestionably swallowing anything that sounds like spicy conspiracy and holding it up as the only information that matters.  

The best part about all of this is that in your little fantasy world, 2% of a trial being (possibly) flawed outweighs the 98% that wasn't.  THAT'S the sort of mental math we get here from Goddess.  ?

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The best part about all of this is that in your little fantasy world, 2% of a trial being (possibly) flawed outweighs the 98% that wasn't.  THAT'S the sort of mental math we get here from Goddess.  ?

This math is from the real world, where the rubber meets the road. It's like a clinical trial with 38M people in it:

1) The vaccines will get us to herd immunity

2) the vaccines are safe

3) vaxed people don't get sick from covid 

4) vaxed people don't get as sick from covid 

5) vaxed people don't spread covid 

6) vaxed people get sick enough to spread a bit of covid but they don't die from covid

7) some dbl-vaxed people die from covid but there's a booster coming which will keep them safe

? almost 1,000 dbl-vaxed-&-boosted people have died in ten weeks in Canada alone, while only 8- 45% of Canadians were in that group, but the majority of deaths are in people over 80 and that's not the case with the unvaxed  as usual. 

What happened in the placebo group? Was it eerily similar?

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Even if the allegations are proven (which they aren't), that's only 2% of the overall trial and therefore immaterial to the results. 

Actually, it's not immaterial to the results.  Which is why it raised alarm bells. I can tell you have no clue how to read scientific trial data or understand how fraud like this affects the final analyses.

For instance, before the participants were unblinded, there was 1 death in the pharma group and 2 deaths in the placebo group. Pfizer used those numbers to say 100% efficacy and will save "twice" as many people, but in reality, the difference between one death and two between the groups is minimal.  Once unblinded and the placebo group was vaxxed, there was another death, which continued to be counted as from the "placebo" group.  This is clear fraud.

Even in the very limited children's trials, quite a few children experienced such adverse reactions to the first jab, that their parents pulled them from the trials.  These children were then not included in the trial result and other children replaced them in the trials.

These trials were a gong show.  Fraud everywhere.  Not surprising coming from a company who has repeatedly been fined for fraud in clinical trials.  Pfizer had very good reasons for not wanting this data and trial documentation revealed for 55 years.

Also, 2 more whistleblowers have come forward now saying their groups of trial participants were compromised, too.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Actually, it's not immaterial to the results.  Which is why it raised alarm bells. I can tell you have no clue how to read scientific trial data or understand how fraud like this affects the final analyses.

For instance, before the participants were unblinded, there was 1 death in the pharma group and 2 deaths in the placebo group. Pfizer used those numbers to say 100% efficacy and will save "twice" as many people, but in reality, the difference between one death and two between the groups is minimal.  Once unblinded and the placebo group was vaxxed, there was another death, which continued to be counted as from the "placebo" group.  This is clear fraud.

Even in the very limited children's trials, quite a few children experienced such adverse reactions to the first jab, that their parents pulled them from the trials.  These children were then not included in the trial result and other children replaced them in the trials.

These trials were a gong show.  Fraud everywhere.  Not surprising coming from a company who has repeatedly been fined for fraud in clinical trials.  Pfizer had very good reasons for not wanting this data and trial documentation revealed for 55 years.

Also, 2 more whistleblowers have come forward now saying their groups of trial participants were compromised, too.

Coincidence that so many western nations began ending the passes when this crap came out? 

Only Trudeau continues on with it. Yikes

11 minutes ago, West said:

Only Trudeau continues on with it. Yikes

I don't think he's smart enough to understand trial data, either.

Plus he relies on Tam to research this stuff and frankly, I'm sure all she does is read FDA memos and does not look up any studies or data herself.  Probably why she refuses to reveal any actual scientific studies she is following to justify restrictions and mandates - she doesn't follow any.

The FDA is funded a large amount by Big Pharma, so........

This is one of things that have had people concerned for years - when the CDC and FDA are funded by Big Pharma, that's BAAAAADDDDDD.

35 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's 2% of the trial.  The alarm bells are specific to the sub-contractor and though concerning and worth investigating, they do not diminish the results of the other 98%.  You toss that 2% out as unreliable and then use the other 42,000 trials instead, where there's no evidence of problems.

Care to tell us what your credentials are for reading scientific trial data btw?  Judging by consistent faceplants when asked for sources, I think it's safe you assume you didn't attend any science programs.  ?

35 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Please, share them.

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You toss that 2% out as unreliable and then use the other 42,000 trials instead, where there's no evidence of problems.

It's not me "tossing out results."

It's the scientific community saying the results are fraudulent, due to many things that happened or didn't happen during the trials.  When there is this much fraud going on in the trials, then there is a huge "problem".  Even Pfizer told their shareholders that stocks are likely to plummet after the trial data comes out.  They know the shizzy's gonna hit the fizzy soon.

I've already posted the BMJ article here, not sure what your excuse is for rejecting their information - other than it doesn't agree with your views.  What are your credentials?  Are you saying you understand more about how to read data than the BMJ?

27 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's not me "tossing out results."

It's the scientific community saying the results are fraudulent, due to many things that happened or didn't happen during the trials.  When there is this much fraud going on in the trials, then there is a huge "problem".  Even Pfizer told their shareholders that stocks are likely to plummet after the trial data comes out.  They know the shizzy's gonna hit the fizzy soon.

I've already posted the BMJ article here, not sure what your excuse is for rejecting their information - other than it doesn't agree with your views.  What are your credentials?  Are you saying you understand more about how to read data than the BMJ?

Good day in Saskatchewan as masks are no longer required indoors. Good to see peoples faces again. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you honestly think that I'm the one who coined the phrase "Trust the science"?

No, I don't think you're capable of coining much if anything.  I know damn well you also didn't come up with 'Big Pharma' or 'MSM' or any of the other retarded memes you babble in...it's the same lying pompously smug groupthink you see on Fox News every night.

Just now, eyeball said:

No, I don't think you're capable of coining much if anything.  I know damn well you also didn't come up with 'Big Pharma' or 'MSM' or any of the other retarded memes you babble in...it's the same lying pompously smug groupthink you see on Fox News every night.

I'm amazed that leftists trust big Pharma this much personally

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Have you presented these conclusions to the WHO? If not why not? You don't think it's irresponsible to with-hold vitally important insights like your's at a time like this?

Shame on you.