Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

If the CDC came to the same conclusions then why don't you just link to them directly?  I'll tell you why, because you can't. How can I prove that? 

By predicting that you won't.  Works every time.

And yet I did link to them directly. The data there showed exactly what myself and Epoch times claimed it would.

We were right. You were wrong. Making your actual success rate the sum total of never. 

Tap out. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And yet I did link to them directly. The data there showed exactly what myself and Epoch times claimed it would.

We were right. You were wrong. Making your actual success rate the sum total of never. 

Tap out. 

Insults seem more his style than admitting you have a point.

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I never made a claim. I simply challenged the claim in the thread title's because the OP deliberately ignores the relevancy of the proportion of vaccinated people to unvaccinated people. So does Epoch and so do you.

You're only fooling yourselves.

And you ignore the fact that the majority of the vaccinated wouldn't end up dead even if unvaccinated therefore proportionality is irrelevant to the discussion.

34 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

From your link...

Summary
  • People who were unvaccinated had a greater risk of testing positive for COVID-19 and a greater risk of dying from COVID-19 than people who were fully vaccinated (see below for the most recent rates).
  • Unvaccinated people in all age groups had higher case and death rates than fully vaccinated people in the same age groups.
  • Case and death rates for people fully vaccinated with any of the three vaccine types (Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen) were much lower than for unvaccinated people.
  • People who were fully vaccinated with an additional or booster dose had lower case rates compared with those without an additional or booster dose. Both of these groups had much lower risk of testing positive for COVID-19 and a lower risk of dying from COVID-19 compared with people who were unvaccinated.
    • People ages 65 and older had a larger overall benefit from receiving an additional or booster dose, compared with younger age groups.

Did you notice where your link completely demolishes the thread title's claim?

Whatever you think you're trying to show or claim has nothing to do with what I'm talking about which suggests you're carrying on a conversation about something completely different with a hallucination that exists in your imagination.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Let's just say factual then. The claim of Epoch Times as to what was on the CDC website was factual. I was right.

Okay.  The Epoch Times posted some stuff from the CDC that was true.  Believe it or not, I don't automatically assume absolutely everything someone says is fake.    

The problem with the Epoch Times' link, in this case, is that it doesn't actually support anything you're trying to tell us here, or what the OP was saying.  Whoops. 

The subject and comments on this forum is a prime example of how social media is being used by anti-vaxxers, anti-restrictions, and conspiracy theorist people to spread misinformation.

To get a proper picture of the number of deaths of unvaccinated versus vaccinated it is necessary to take into account the percentage of people who have been fully vaccinated in the survey.  The death rate among the unvaccinated in the group mentioned below is four times as high as in a group of vaccinated with two doses.

Provincial data shows the death rate is about 56.5 per 100,000 people among those who are unvaccinated and five years of age or older. Meanwhile, the death rate for people who are vaccinated with two doses drops to 12.5 per 100,000 people. Those vaccinated with three doses had a death rate of 13.3 per 100,000, however, a majority of these deaths were among patients who were at least 80 years of age, a group that is especially vulnerable to COVID-19-related hospitalization and death, said Dr. David Kelvin, a professor in Dalhousie University’s department of microbiology and immunology in Halifax.

Older patients have an increased risk of both hospitalization and death as a result of COVID-19, said Kelvin. Age remains a risk factor whether or not someone is vaccinated, he said, as it often comes with a higher chance of developing comorbidities.

Unquote

COVID-19: Unvaccinated patients dying at higher rates | CTV News

15 minutes ago, blackbird said:

To get a proper picture of the number of deaths of unvaccinated versus vaccinated it is necessary to take into account the percentage of people who have been fully vaccinated in the survey. 

As it is to consider how many would not have died regardless of vaccine status.. 

Why is that "disinformation" to point that out? At this point you are comparing apples to oranges.

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Older patients have an increased risk of both hospitalization and death as a result of COVID-19, said Kelvin. Age remains a risk factor whether or not someone is vaccinated, he said, as it often comes with a higher chance of developing comorbidities.

Unquote

COVID-19: Unvaccinated patients dying at higher rates | CTV News

Exactly. Yet it's odd that this is NOW only an argument of the vaccine salesman when we knew this all along. Those at risk of death are those with multiple comorbidies and the elderly. Therefore all that "pandemic of the unvaccinated" crap was merely scare tactics and a sales pitch.

7 minutes ago, West said:

Exactly. Yet it's odd that this is NOW only an argument of the vaccine salesman when we knew this all along. Those at risk of death are those with multiple comorbidies and the elderly. Therefore all that "pandemic of the unvaccinated" crap was merely scare tactics and a sales pitch.

You select one part and ignore the rest which just proves my point.  The facts prove vaccinations reduced hospitalization and deaths for all age groups.  All the above sentence is saying is "older patients have increased risk of hospitalization and deaths".  Everyone knows that.  You neglected to mention the fact vaccination has proven to reduce the number of hospitalizations and deaths for all age groups.  You deliberately ignore or misrepresent the facts.

Edited by blackbird

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

You select one part and ignore the rest which just proves my point.  The facts prove vaccinations reduced hospitalization and deaths for all age groups.  All the above sentence is saying is "older patients have increased risk of hospitalization and deaths".  Everyone knows that.  You neglected to mention the fact vaccination has proven to reduce the number of hospitalizations and deaths for all age groups.  You deliberately ignore or misrepresent the facts.

There's no actual proof of your claims. Just vaccine salesman trying to sell vaccines.

8 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You never had time to read the article which also proves you are not interested in facts.

There are 969 people under the age of 50 whove died of Covid in 2 years Likely the majority were already very ill. 

This is NOT a "pandemic of the unvaccinated". It's a pandemic of the elderly and the seriously ill

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Edited by West

2 minutes ago, West said:

As it is to consider how many would not have died regardless of vaccine status.. 

1575720919_Vaccinatedvsunvaccinateddeath.thumb.png.f1ef916f80b6e019eb53793f6acf7438.png

2 minutes ago, West said:

Why is that "disinformation" to point that out? At this point you are comparing apples to oranges.

Because you're adding a lot of pointless noise to the conversation, asking questions that have already been answered and offering theories and conclusions that make no sense.  The worst part is that often the dumber and more nonsensical the opinions and questions, the more people talk about them and the more confusion it spreads.  The toughest part about conspiracy theories is that they don't have to be real or fact-based.  As long as they spread confusion and uncertainty, they've accomplished their goals.  

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

1575720919_Vaccinatedvsunvaccinateddeath.thumb.png.f1ef916f80b6e019eb53793f6acf7438.png

Because you're adding a lot of pointless noise to the conversation, asking questions that have already been answered and offering theories and conclusions that make no sense.  The worst part is that often the dumber and more nonsensical the opinions and questions, the more people talk about them and the more confusion it spreads.  The toughest part about conspiracy theories is that they don't have to be real or fact-based.  As long as they spread confusion and uncertainty, they've accomplished their goals.  

How has it been answered ?.. 

Again, less than 1000 under 50 have died in the last two years of covid in Canada. Its basically pointless to be including anyone under the age of 50 in your comparison regardless of vaccine status. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, West said:

Again, less than 1000 under 50 have died in the last two years of covid in Canada. Its basically pointless to be including anyone under the age of 50 in your comparison regardless of vaccine status. 

That's only relevant if you don't consider those over 50 "people" and assume they don't interact with people younger than that. 

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

No. The kind that get the Nobel Committee's attention.

Long story short, 100 triple-vaxed people died every week in Canada between mid-Dec and the end of Feb. Is that vax-like or placebo-like?

The number of triple vaxed was similar to the number of unvaxed people, and only 15% more unvaxed people died during that ten week period. 

Do you feel like the government should be declaring sovereignty over our veins and arteries based on such a meagre difference? Should people be forced out of their jobs and ostracized for not vaxing?

There's no room for debate when the stats are this conclusive. The vax is not successful at all. You can cite Fauci & friends all you want, but FYI science is just a best guess. Stats are always the final arbiter. 

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

If they think that they're right, why do they have to engage in disinformation?

Those vaccinated with three doses had a death rate of 13.3 per 100,000,

There are barely any people vaccinated yet in that group, and none of them have been vaccinated very long, so this not based on a large sample size. There are also a lot of people who have been triple vaxed who were never at risk of dying anyways. 

I wouldn't call this part 'disinformation', but it's an example of people who have access to all of the stats giving us a limited amount of information.

This part is disinformation:

however, a majority of these deaths were among patients who were at least 80 years of age, a group that is especially vulnerable to COVID-19-related hospitalization and death, said Dr. David Kelvin, a professor in Dalhousie University’s department of microbiology and immunology in Halifax.

This is effectively lying, because he's insinuating that this is a product of vaccination, but it has actually been the case every single month in Canada and the US since the very beginning of covid.

It's like saying "This dog breed has a fourth leg.

Leftists: "Oh wow, I'll pay an extra $1,000 for a dog with a 4th leg!"

It's actually quite a sinister comment though, because it also implies that "people under 80" need the protection of the vax, and that's not accurate at all. People above 70 with co-morbidities should get it, and people under 70 with very serious health issues should get it, but in any event, it is absolutely never a guarantee of survival, except in the group of people who are guaranteed to survive anyways.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you feel like the government should be declaring sovereignty over our veins and arteries based on such a meagre difference? 

I feel like I'm talking to someone who's insane when they say things like 'sovereignty over our veins and arteries'.  If your thread titles were as demonstrative of the addled perception behind them they'd be easier to laugh off.

Edited by eyeball

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

That's only relevant if you don't consider those over 50 "people" and assume they don't interact with people younger than that.   

The vaxed get covid, the vaxed spread covid, the vaxed die from covid. 

If the vax was a vaccine and if it was safe, people would take it.