Emergency Measures Act - Umm...

Moonbox

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Me, too.

The owners of the Iconic Cafe just got evicted for serving coffee to the truckers.

Absolutely ridonkulous.

Absolutely ridiculous to be evicted for not paying rent.  TOtally ridiculous.  COmplete conspiracy.  

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yes I know, but I believe their may be a few among them with some common sense.  Not this particular one.  I may as well just block him.  

From where I'm sitting it's you and blackbird who are the few among them. But don't take it so hard comrades, I mean they basically forced me to acknowledge that these days Dick Cheney is a reasonable man. 20 years ago you couldn't get me to imagine that even if you waterboarded me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, West said:

I'm sure it's a giant coincidence

Yeah I mean it's not like there are landlord and leasehold laws, and that you can't just evict someone because you feel like it, or that there weren't COVID restrictions against evicting certain businesses up until January 31st.  

The ONLY rational explanation is that the guberment conspired to shut them down.  Correlation is ALWAYS causation...yup! 

47 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yeah I mean it's not like there are landlord and leasehold laws, and that you can't just evict someone because you feel like it, or that there weren't COVID restrictions against evicting certain businesses up until January 31st.  

The ONLY rational explanation is that the guberment conspired to shut them down.  Correlation is ALWAYS causation...yup! 

Mhmm just happens to evict him a few days after the gestapo show up to harass him. Sure. If you say so

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Because they stayed open during the protest, they made enough money to pay 3 months rent in advance.

They are being evicted out of revenge, vengeance for not closing down when the government told them to.

Trudeau’s Police Are Going After The Iconic Cafe, A Small Business That Served Truckers — The National Telegraph

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

Because they stayed open during the protest, they made enough money to pay 3 months rent in advance.

They are being evicted out of revenge, vengeance for not closing down when the government told them to.

They were three months behind on rent, and there were eviction controls up until January 31st.  When you don't pay your rent, you get evicted by the realty company.  That's how the real world works.  The fact that he served coffee to truckers while three months behind on rent doesn't make him not behind on rent.  If he was that far behind on rent you can pretty much guarantee he was behind on paying suppliers and other debts too.  

What's even better is that they refused government assistance to help pay their rent (because then the corporation would own you). 

Here's a brilliant interview from this guy (from a nutter website I'm sure you'll love):

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-owner-of-ottawas-iconic-cafe-police-intruders-in-viral-video-are-not-canadian-video/

Some highlights:

- The police officers who came to "arrest everyone" weren't even police officers.  Aside from the one lady officer, the rest were foreign enforcers (from France, the Middle-East and elsewhere) who didn't even speak English.  

- Enrico Kuhn (the cafe operator) had little spies (and also God) on his side watching over the area and saw knew what these fake officers were doing.  They were even wearing jackets that didn't fit them (proof they were not police, but rather enforcers)!!!

- The WEF is a grooming program for globalists to take over the world. 

188343230_spongebobmeme.thumb.jpg.9a8d8d8b51d3d1fd10a99942ef0ef2f6.jpg

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They were three months behind on rent, and there were eviction controls up until January 31st.  When you don't pay your rent, you get evicted by the realty company.  That's how the real world works.  The fact that he served coffee to truckers while three months behind on rent doesn't make him not behind on rent.  If he was that far behind on rent you can pretty much guarantee he was behind on paying suppliers and other debts too.  

What's even better is that they refused government assistance to help pay their rent (because then the corporation would own you). 

Here's a brilliant interview from this guy (from a nutter website I'm sure you'll love):

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-owner-of-ottawas-iconic-cafe-police-intruders-in-viral-video-are-not-canadian-video/

Some highlights:

- The police officers who came to "arrest everyone" weren't even police officers.  Aside from the one lady officer, the rest were foreign enforcers (from France, the Middle-East and elsewhere) who didn't even speak English.  

- Enrico Kuhn (the cafe operator) had little spies (and also God) on his side watching over the area and saw knew what these fake officers were doing.  They were even wearing jackets that didn't fit them (proof they were not police, but rather enforcers)!!!

- The WEF is a grooming program for globalists to take over the world. 

188343230_spongebobmeme.thumb.jpg.9a8d8d8b51d3d1fd10a99942ef0ef2f6.jpg

Again, snottiness.

With no proof.

At least we all know where you stand - applauding government overreach and loss of freedoms to anyone you and the government deem "unacceptable."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Again, snottiness.

With no proof.

Where's your proof Goddess?  Where's the proof that Trudeau intervened to get these absolute morons evicted?  I showed proof that they were in fact morons, so I'm not sure what's so surprising here.  Idiots that don't pay their rent get evicted by their landlords.  WOW!

The reality is that you have no proof.  You're once again just spouting garbage because any/all conspiracy theories that conform to your coping world-views are automatically true and should be swallowed without question, nevermind how poor (or entirely lacking) your sources are.  

• Thanks 1

I was just talking to a customer who lives in Ottawa and he mentioned he was at one of the protests there last weekend.  He also said there was a counter-protest that weekend and they were all masked up and social distancing.....AND a lot of them were carrying flags of the Communist Party of Canada.

I wonder how many of the vax fanatics are also pro-communism?

Edited by Goddess

I was just talking to my friend in Ottawa and she said that a lot of the freedom convoy protestors were members of the KKK and that they'd put their uniforms on late at night when the media wasn't around and would burn effigees.

My personal anecdote is totally reliable and completely relevant to this discussion.     

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

I was just talking to my friend in Ottawa and she said that a lot of the freedom convoy protestors were members of the KKK and that they'd put their uniforms on late at night when the media wasn't around and would burn effigees.

My personal anecdote is totally reliable and completely relevant to this discussion.     

I know what kind of person you are.

Just so you know.....I know.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-canadas-big-banks-have-much-to-answer-for-after-blindly-following-trudeaus-emergency-orders

Yes, why didn't big banks flinch over these orders?  And apparently they DID freeze bank accounts of simply those who donated.  Unless Rex Murphy is FOS.

• 1 month later...

So Trudeau's excuse for using Marshall law was that the truckers "planned to overthrow the government". 

The proof? A memorandum of understanding which would send the governor general a letter asking for dissolving of parliament in a peaceful, democratic way ?.

No violent overthrow. A letter to the GG is what caused the fake emergency...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, West said:

So Trudeau's excuse for using Marshall law was that the truckers "planned to overthrow the government". 

The proof? A memorandum of understanding which would send the governor general a letter asking for dissolving of parliament in a peaceful, democratic way ?.

No violent overthrow. A letter to the GG is what caused the fake emergency...

I mean overthrow of the government was the convoy's original goal which was anti-democratic. But by the time the convoy got to Ottawa, the organizers had tamped down the overthrow rhetoric and took a very peaceful approach. So they made the government look paranoid and very out of touch with reality. The government didn't adapt to the situation well at all, instead they doubled down on authoritarian measures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nexii said:

I mean overthrow of the government was the convoy's original goal which was anti-democratic. But by the time the convoy got to Ottawa, the organizers had tamped down the overthrow rhetoric and took a very peaceful approach. So they made the government look paranoid and very out of touch with reality. The government didn't adapt to the situation well at all, instead they doubled down on authoritarian measures.

Overthrow implies violence. Sending a letter isn't an overthrow attempt. Just like writing your MPs during a non confidence vote isn't an overthrow attempt.

2 hours ago, Nexii said:

So they made the government look paranoid and very out of touch with reality.

Compared to people who said Canada was no different than Germany under the Nazis and the government's crackdown would be like Tienanmen Square?

Okay.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Compared to people who said Canada was no different than Germany under the Nazis and the government's crackdown would be like Tienanmen Square?

Okay.

Nah we pointed to the parallels.. 

1. Stoke some sort of fear

2. Create two classes of people 

3. Tell one group it's the fault of the other. 

4. Use said fear to create two tiers in a society 

5. Use police intimidation and violence to crack down on dissent (see GraceLife church or Ottawa). 

-here's where we were. 

Of course Hitler took it a few steps further, but we shall see how Trudeau's dictatorship plays out.