Trucker's Convoy

West

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This went around the sites a bit tonight.  It was confusing for a while.

The woman's niece reported that she did not die.  She has a dislocated shoulder and went to hospital and wants to return to the protest.

She is an elderly Mohawk women with a walker.  She was chanting "Peace, Love, Happiness" when the horse trampled her.

I think they used the horses to try to move the protesters back.  I know a bit about horses, I grew up riding them.  It didn't seem to me like the horses wanted to charge through the crowd.

But I don't know how RCMP horses are trained, so I can't really say.

Hopefully the report shes still alive is accurate. Still disgusting nonetheless

Edited by West
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

FFS - Give it up already!!

The survival rate is 99.5%.

The same number of people died of covid as die of the flu every year.

See a psychiatrist for your fear addiction.  Teenagers are killing themselves at 300X the normal rate because of lockdowns and restrictions,  over a fucking flu.

Bull. Ten times as many Americans died of Covid in 20/21 than die in a bad flu year.

apparently everyone who was "arrested" at the protest wasn't really arrested

because they haven't committed any crimes, there's nothing to charge them with

so the police put them in paddywagons, drove them out of Ottawa, and just released them

so another example of how the police know what they have done was illegal

they are the ones who committed all the crimes

13 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The illegal protesters and occupiers shout "freeeeedom"!   They want the freedom to expose everyone else to Covid.

They just want the freedom to spread Covid just as much as their vaccinated friends. Oh wait…that’s already happening!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

apparently everyone who was "arrested" at the protest wasn't really arrested

because they haven't committed any crimes, there's nothing to charge them with

so the police put them in paddywagons, drove them out of Ottawa, and just released them

so another example of how the police know what they have done was illegal

they are the ones who committed all the crimes

If that's the case they should be charged with wreckless endangerment

10 minutes ago, West said:

If that's the case they should be charged with wreckless endangerment

well this was so illegal that the list of charges could go on & on

first of all there is the Emergencies Act invoked without meeting the required threshold of an actual emergency

so that is unlawful use of military force against peaceful protests, technical war crime

if it was done at the behest of the Biden Administration, or the Chicoms, that would make it treason

all the cops could be charged criminally simply for obeying these unlawful orders

if any prosecutor and/or court in Canada can be trusted anymore

which I don't think is actually the case, I would say this is a totalitarian state now, including even the judiciary

Edited by Dougie93

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The same number of people died of covid as die of the flu every year.

Despite all the measures. Any idea how many might have died of covid with no measures whatsoever?

Possibly 7 billion infections and 40 million deaths in 2020 if we'd just let it rip.  Influenza would have killed anywhere from 25000 to as many as 650000.  

Edited by eyeball

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

well this was so illegal that the list of charges is could go on & on

first of all there is the Emergencies Act invoked without meeting the required threshold of an actual emergency

so that is unlawful use of military force against peaceful protests, technical war crime

if it was done at the behest of the Biden Administration, or the Chicoms, that would make it treason

all the cops could be charged criminally simply for obeying these unlawful orders

if any prosecutor and/or court in Canada can be trusted anymore

which I don't think is actually the case, I would say this is a totalitarian state now, including even the judiciary

Will there ever be justice? Starting to think maybe not

Just now, West said:

Will there ever be justice? Starting to think maybe not

I would say this is past the threshold into actual totalitarianism now

nothing about the Canadian government can be trusted at this point

you've observed what has happened in real time

and It is what you think it is, naked lawless tyranny, completely unchecked

this is a blatantly criminal government now

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Asking the same question you asked. People with Covid die of co morbidities but people with the flu don’t. Is that what you are saying?

Nah I'm saying that thr average healthy person has very little to worry about and am skeptical of the death tracker on ctv. 

3 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

What expose?? no one stops anyone to get vaxxed. Vax does not stop vaxxed from getting or spreading C19

This method goes deep into history. Accuse an identifiable group of some evil, falsely. Exaggerate the danger of the evil, falsely again. Pump up fear and hysteria. Now you can do anything to the group. And nobody cares about what you have actually produced, does it make any sense and did it work?

Tried successfully by the N-people not so long back but we forgot. Welcome to your new normal, Canada.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, myata said:

This is by the way, what Putin's police did in the early days of his protests. Welcome to new normal, Canada.

yeah

this is very much how the Russians do things

it's not so much about how much tactical force being used in the streets

it's that Trudeau invoked the Emergency Act falsely, so he could use it to make the police commit crimes for him

the biggest one is the seizure of peoples bank accounts by simply calling peaceful protestors "terrorists"

that's the Rubicon crossed now

this is the time to take your money out of the banks

because they could just start doing this as a routine punishment

this is a classic totalitarian state set upon us, it's not even subtle

Just now, myata said:

This method goes deep into history. Accuse an identifiable group of some evil, falsely. Exaggerate the danger of the evil, falsely again. Pump up fear and hysteria. Now you can do anything to the group. And nobody cares about what you have actually produced, does it make any sense and did it work?

Tried successfully by the N-people not so long back but we forgot. Welcome to your new normal, Canada.

We are seeing stage 2 now... accuse those who disagree with you as being a terrorist, freeze their account, and harass them with frivolous lawsuits.

They may not actively kill you just basically cancel you from society

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Despite all the measures. Any idea how many might have died of covid with no measures whatsoever?

Possibly 7 billion infections and 40 million deaths in 2020 if we'd just let it rip.  Influenza would have killed anywhere from 25000 to as many as 650000.  

According to the recent John Hopkins study….0.2% would have died 

the main difference with Canada

is that Canada has so little capacity for such a huge population

they might have tamped this down for now

but it could explode again even larger next time

the government is going to run out of cops very fast if this escalates from here

which as the government is actually persecuting people now, it seems inevitable to spiral out of control

Trudeau just ain't as scary as Putin, and Canada doesn't have anywhere near enough troops to keep order

• Like 1