Trucker's Convoy

West

in this case, the Truckers have incited the Liberal tyrants to show their cards

when they put the steel fence up between the Parliament and the party in the streets waving Canadian flags

there it was

the Liberals showed it for all in the world to see

the Canadian Iron Curtain against freedom

global asymmetrical influence operation

strategic victory

here we go, on the road

forty eighth, fired up

3 minutes ago, West said:

... and without even finishing the debate on the constitutionality of the "Emergencies Act", Trudeau suspends parliament.... 

he knows the Senate is not with him

he knows the upper chamber will not go along with this

if you call your Senator, what you will find, is that they are not answering the phones

but their voicemail is full

so people are calling them, and that's not Liberals calling them

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

Yet War Campaign is run by a very patriotic Sikh...the wrong kind of refugee. 

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

police claiming people putting the children infront between them and cops..   disgraceful  anyone caught doing that should  be ashamed if you wanna protest illegally accept the justice as a man/woman

I know you want to physically hurt their parents. But think about what you're asking for.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

police claiming people

Which part of the governments has not claimed something outrageous and equally false in this period? Is there one that can still be trusted, even with a big and hefty disclaimer? I just don't see it. The trust, whatever remained of it is gone, right out the window puff. Just someone claiming something outrageous, again .. yawn.

Just now, Jack9000 said:

i am asking for them to be decent humans  anyone who had kids there should of  got them home and safe once emergency act came out.

No protesters are committing acts of violence.  Clearly the police are preparing to use force and they’re already carrying protesters away, taking away children, and arresting people without providing any cause.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I know you want to physically hurt their parents. But think about what you're asking for.

Jack is a disturbed individual that's for sure.

Don't agree with him on vaccines? Well he supports the state stealing your money from your account, stealing your kids, and killing your pets.

Just now, myata said:

Which part of the governments has not claimed something outrageous and equally false in this period? Is there one that can still be trusted, even with a big and hefty disclaimer? I just don't see it. The trust, whatever remained of it is gone, right out the window puff. Just someone claiming something outrageous, again .. yawn.

i Believe the police over someone on a discussion forum no offense 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

i am asking for them to be decent humans  anyone who had kids there should of  got them home and safe once emergency act came out.

They don't have to if peaceful.

But bring in the Cossaks....my Tsar....they'll surely get the message.

1 minute ago, West said:

Jack is a disturbed individual that's for sure.

Don't agree with him on vaccines? Well he supports the state stealing your money from your account, stealing your kids, and killing your pets.

you do this all the time putting words in peoples mouths I never  condoned stealing kids or killing anyone's pets.. as for banks ye freeze there money if that's what it takes them to leave the illegal protest

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

you do this all the time putting words in peoples mouths I never  condoned stealing kids or killing anyone's pets.. as for banks ye freeze there money if that's what it takes them to leave the illegal protest

You support the cops don't you? 

• Haha 1