Did Ivermectin & Vitamins Stop the COVID Outbreak in Delhi?

On 10/20/2021 at 5:58 PM, WestCanMan said:

Vaxx-Nazis, stop right there.

Before you run your mouths about what ivermectin and vitamins can and can't do, just remember that you're not doctors and you don't have an expert medical opinion to weigh in with. Nothing that you saw on CTV or CNN matters because they don't have two little things called facts or integrity, so just read up on this issue to your heart's content before you tell us all what CNN's world renowned covid expert, Great Thunberg MD, said. 

FWIW I know that 98% of what's said about covid is bullshit, and this topic is no different, but if you care about covid you should look at it with an open mind. You can always rush to judgement later. 

Anyways, when India was experiencing the massive covid outbreak earlier this year, you know, the one that was so deadly that our own PM racistly blocked flights from there, (*shudder* THE SCARY-ASS DELTA VARIANT), some areas actually did send out packages with Vit's C & D, zinc, and some ivermectin. Then Covid died a sudden death there. 

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

I will say, in defence of ivermectin/vitamin skepticism, that I personally believe that Hindus and Indians in general have much stronger immune systems than people in any other country in the world due to the fact that 90% of the population are Hindus and they all wade into the Ganges river occasionally. I think that you could give 50% of Hindus oolong tea and 50% of them the vaxx and everyone under 60 would recover from covid like it was nothing.

In other words, I don't really think that stats generated in India are a great indicator for what would happen in Canada when it comes to matters of the immune system. 

Still, this is an interesting story and I'm posting on it here after only skimming through a couple of articles. I don't have all day to research this, and ivermectin isn't something that I ever planned to use personally, but I don't believe in turning a blind eye to anything either. 

It's high time to now abolish the forced wearing of those clown covid masks once and for all. They do nothing at all to stop the spread of covid. It's all a joke. 

I watch college and NFL football games every weekend on American TV and 99.9% of the fans in the stands are not wearing any masks at all. All this hype and lies that these stadiums will become super spreaders of covid have all been shown to be nothing but bull chit. Just more fear mongering being committed by the lying and fake American media. ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yep, my bad.

70% vaxed, and 70% of the covid deaths are among the vaxed. 

Yes that is correct. So basically the vaccine has waned. You don't just see this in deaths but also cases and hospitalization.  In the period from June 14 to June 21,  the hospitalization rate for vaxxed, partially vaxxed and unvaxxed were 10.34%, 27.03% and 62.63%, respectively. The cases were 10.02%, 31.70% and 58.27%, respectively. Those percentage points for the vaxxed started to go up with time and the numbers for the unvaxxed went down. The last data I could find was Aug 29 to Sep 12 where the cases were 43.13%, 19.62% and 37.25%. Hospitalizations were 44.38%, 13.87% and 41.74%. Deaths were 70.16%, 4.84% and 25%.  The whole time cases were hovering around 30,000 to 40,000 per day. 

If we just took an average of 30,000 cases per day and took the low range unvaxxed cases percentage of 37.25%, then that would mean there were 11,175 cases per day of unvaccinated people. To put that in perspective, Canada has never topped 10,000 cases per day. So the reality is we should expect of the 11,175 unvaccinated people that a large number a similar number of hospitalizations and deaths but they aren't showing up. 

Ultimately the only reason is that the people who are vaccinated and unvaccinated come from different age demographics, meaning its mostly young, healthy people who are not vaccinated and older people who are. Assuming this is true then it just hammers home the point I have been saying all along...push the vaccines for the elderly and ones with pre-existing conditions. After that let people choose if they want it and lets get back to regular living.

23 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Assuming this is true then it just hammers home the point I have been saying all along... push the vaccines for the elderly and ones with pre-existing conditions. After that let people choose if they want it and lets get back to regular living.

The point that I've been saying all along is that the 2 main reasons why people under 50 are getting vaxxed is 1) Big Pharma bucks, and 2) because the vaxxes' stats would look horrible if only the vulnerable were getting vaxxed (partly because they don't work as well as advertised). Look at Canada as an example: there were almost 18,000 deaths in people 80+ (~4% of the population), and only 630 deaths in people under 50 (~75% of the population). If only people 50+ and people with co-morbidities were vaxxed, that would be ~25% of the population, and all of the deaths would occur in that group. The stats would say "only vaxxed people die. I promise you that people from 12-50 are being vaxxed to pad Big Pharma's stats. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The point that I've been saying all along is that the 2 main reasons why people under 50 are getting vaxxed is 1) Big Pharma bucks, and 2) because the vaxxes' stats would look horrible if only the vulnerable were getting vaxxed (partly because they don't work as well as advertised). Look at Canada as an example: there were almost 18,000 deaths in people 80+ (~4% of the population), and only 630 deaths in people under 50 (~75% of the population). If only people 50+ and people with co-morbidities were vaxxed, that would be ~25% of the population, and all of the deaths would occur in that group. The stats would say "only vaxxed people die. I promise you that people from 12-50 are being vaxxed to pad Big Pharma's stats. 

Interestingly enough,  the technical briefings for PHE that I got this data from started breaking out the numbers based on Over 50 and Under 50.  92% of the deaths since Feb 1, 2021 were over 50.  Relative to the numbers above which were for the period from Aug 29 to Sep 12, the cases among vaxxed, partially and unvaxxed in over 50 were 84.03%, 8.5%, 7.46%. The hospitalizations were 78.72%, 3.22%, and 18.06%. The deaths were 73.84%, 4.05%, and 22.11%.   Even in the 8% of deaths for under 50, it would be interesting to see how many deaths were with pre-existing conditions.

Take Alberta for example, 75% of hospital visits were people with pre-existing conditions. This grouping also had 77% of ICU numbers. Last but certainly not least, people with pre-existing conditions had 96.1% of the deaths. Even more interesting, 73.6% of the total deaths were with people who had THREE or MORE pre-existing conditions. I mean seriously, if government wanted to truly solve this then educate people on this aspect and let those people know they NEED to get vaccinated because of this but don't force it down other people's throats. Now they are looking to vaccinate 5 year old kids....absolutely disgusting. 

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#pre-existing-conditions

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

This grouping also had 77% of ICU numbers. Last but certainly not least, people with pre-existing conditions had 96.1% of the deaths. Even more interesting, 73.6% of the total deaths were with people who had THREE or MORE pre-existing conditions. I mean seriously, if government wanted to truly solve this then educate people on this aspect and let those people know they NEED to get vaccinated because of this but don't force it down other people's throats. Now they are looking to vaccinate 5 year old kids....absolutely disgusting. 

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#pre-existing-conditions

The gov't acknowledges that the vaxxed deaths occurred almost exclusively among elderly people with co-morbidities, but they don't acknowledge that it was like that before the vax even existed.

Literally everything that ever came out of the mouth of a Liberal or Democrat since January of 2020 is railroading people towards the vaccine.

At first they gave out shitty advice, like "ride the subway like normal, don't wear masks, hug people in Chinatown, and don't block travel because that's racist". Then when covid was entrenched here they sent it into cares homes, fudged 'data', ramped up fear mongering to panic level, attacked alternatives to vaccines and vilified anyone who dared to mention them, and they've constantly overstated effectiveness and safety of vaccines. When they couldn't stop the evidence from coming out about the therapeutics that they were using in Florida, the federal government jacked the supply. Now they've got the population divided and they're brainwashing vax-Nazis in the general public to ostracize the rest of us dirty, dirty unvaxxed terrorists. 

• Thanks 1

Westcanman , thanks for starting this thread, I’ve been on lots of forums and most people just don’t know the truth.  I’ve been mentioning ivermectin to people but they still think it’s for horses, because of the strong campaign against anything but the vaccines.

I had to show that its use on humans won a Nobel in 2015, and then the response was near shock.  The MSM and our governments are going to pay for what they’ve done when the truth finally comes out.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

Westcanman , thanks for starting this thread, I’ve been on lots of forums and most people just don’t know the truth.  I’ve been mentioning ivermectin to people but they still think it’s for horses, because of the strong campaign against anything but the vaccines.

I had to show that its use on humans won a Nobel in 2015, and then the response was near shock.  The MSM and our governments are going to pay for what they’ve done when the truth finally comes out.

And doctors here are having their licenses revoked for prescribing it:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

because of the strong campaign against anything but the vaccines.

If leftists started off their fight against covid as hard as they fought against HCQ trials then covid wouldn't have stood a chance.

Old saying: "Fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the gangway to Noah's Ark."

New saying: "Fight like a leftist killing the truth."

I had to show that its use on humans won a Nobel in 2015, and then the response was near shock.

I can't believe you managed to get leftists to admit that they were wrong. They usually just skip to another lie, or call us racists when they hear some truth.

One of the best memes I saw in a long time was:

CNN Headline: "Joe Rogan drinks fluid commonly used as engine coolant!" [it was water]

The MSM and our governments are going to pay for what they’ve done when the truth finally comes out.

Nope, they'll just start off another sensational lie and call everyone who doesn't believe them racists. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

I doubt that.

It's an anti-parasite medication. Not proven to be effective against COVID. 

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So did you offer some reasonable counter to the stats that came out of Delhi or are you just talking out of your ass?

Your Delhi stats are merely correlation of time-periods. 

And revolve around case counts and not severity of cases. Which is what Ivermectin would guard against. . . if it actually worked. 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

Edited by Boges

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Your Delhi stats are merely correlation of time-periods. 

And revolve around case counts and not severity of cases. Which is what Ivermectin would guard against. . . if it actually worked. 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2114907

Why are you sooooooo against anything that fights covid19 except a vaccination that doesn't actually prevent transmission or death?

This is what I don't understand.

You all are dead-set against anything not the vaccine.  Wont' even look at it.  Wont' consider it.  Discount any scientists/doctors that are showing other treatments also work. Refuse to acknowledge natural immunity.  Refuse to acknowledge that people who have looked after their bodies for years are at very little risk.  

FFS, if this virus is sooooo deadly that "we're all going to die!!!!!" you would think you would welcome anything that works.

It's just bizarre to me.

But I guess when all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Just now, Goddess said:

Why are you sooooooo against anything that fights covid19 except a vaccination that doesn't actually prevent transmission or death?

This is what I don't understand.

You all are dead-set against anything not the vaccine.  Wont' even look at it.  Wont' consider it.  Discount any scientists/doctors that are showing other treatments also work. Refuse to acknowledge natural immunity.  Refuse to acknowledge that people who have looked after their bodies for years are at very little risk.  

FFS, if this virus is sooooo deadly that "we're all going to die!!!!!" you would think you would welcome anything that works.

It's just bizarre to me.

But I guess when all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Wow you Anti-Vaxxers really all play from the same talking points eh. 

This is why I'd be against it. 

https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2021/76365a-eng.php

Health Canada is reminding Canadians not to use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19. Canadian poison centres have seen an increase in reports concerning ivermectin over the summer.

There is no evidence that ivermectin works to prevent or treat COVID-19, and it is not authorized for this use. To date, Health Canada has not received any drug submission or applications for clinical trials for ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.

If it's this miracle drug, why hasn't anyone submitted an application to have it approved for use against COVID? 

There are proven treatments for COVID, but none are miracle drugs. 

Will you all jump on Prozac next? 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/28/health/fluvoxamine-covid-risk-study/index.html

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

why hasn't anyone submitted an application to have it approved for use against COVID? 

Really?  After every doctor or scientist who has used it successfully or studied it has had their license revoked and been shamed by the bought-and-paid-for media?

It's like that article on MSM that said, "Hey, if you had a severe reaction to Pfizer, don't worry, you can get all the shots and all the boosters!  Ask your doctor first."  Really?  Ask my doctor? who gets his license taken away  and publicly shamed when he gives an exemption?  How many doctors are going to write exemptions now?  None.

I've never seen this level of censorship, bullying, manipulation lying and coercion since I left the JW's.

The best way to prevent a serious health problem from covid is to exercise and eat healthy.  But fat asses in our society haven’t lifted a finger in that regard.  Their who approach to health is to sit in a chair and have somebody jab a needle in their arm.  And if things get bad, they insist other people stay home and close down their businesses to keep them safe.  But people that choose not to get vaccinated are selfish! ?

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Really?  After every doctor or scientist who has used it successfully or studied it has had their license revoked and been shamed by the bought-and-paid-for media?

It's like that article on MSM that said, "Hey, if you had a severe reaction to Pfizer, don't worry, you can get all the shots and all the boosters!  Ask your doctor first."  Really?  Ask my doctor? who gets his license taken away  and publicly shamed when he gives an exemption?  How many doctors are going to write exemptions now?  None.

I've never seen this level of censorship, bullying, manipulation lying and coercion since I left the JW's.

So why has no one applied to do a clinical study for the use of Ivermectin for Covid? That is the way medicines are approved for use. ALL OF THEM. You dismiss vaccines that have gone through the complete round of clinical studies and approval process and embrace something that was never intended for use against viruses or properly tested on them. The way antivaxxers embrace snake oil cures is really bewildering.

It's odd to me that authorities and people are willing wo be guinea pigs for an experimental vaccine but not ivermectin.  It makes sense that if doctors are having success with it, it should be studied.  But nope, we're going to put all our eggs into a vaccine basket.  That's not even working.

Just now, Aristides said:

ALL OF THEM. You dismiss vaccines that have gone through the complete round of clinical studies and approval process

All of them except this vax.  It didn't go through the "complete" trials.

You are the trials.

And so far it's killed more people than all the vaccines from the last 30 years.

24 minutes ago, Boges said:

Canadian poison centres have seen an increase in reports concerning ivermectin over the summer.

I know this makes you rejoice, but to me, it's sad.  Like in the 60's before abortion was legal and women were dying from backroom procedures.

Desperate people do desperate things.

Just now, Goddess said:

All of them except this vax.  It didn't go through the "complete" trials.

You are the trials.

And so far it's killed more people than all the vaccines from the last 30 years.

Yes they did, they went trough three stages of trials and the complete approval process.

Just now, Goddess said:

I know this makes you rejoice, but to me, it's sad.  Like in the 60's before abortion was legal and women were dying from backroom procedures.

Desperate people do desperate things.

Despirate people do stupid things. They f****  up by not getting vaccinated and now they are looking for miracle cures for their own stupidity.