Did Ivermectin & Vitamins Stop the COVID Outbreak in Delhi?

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That was a low ball estimate to airlift someone 800 KM on a special equipped aircraft with a ICU doctor and nurse in attendance. But it could be 100K and you would care anyway.

You’re right. I don’t care about your faux outrage. 

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

Bully for you? Are you 12? The last time I visited the hospital was after a flu shot when I was 23 years old. Also, I had Covid in March of 2020. I'm fine. Maybe its wise enough that I do me and you do you?

You think you are immortal. No one is. Sooner or later you will be depending on these people for your life. Unless of course you die a violent death or just drop dead of something like a heart attack or stroke. 

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You think you are immortal. No one is. Sooner or later you will be depending on these people for your life. 

Are you sure I’m going to die? ? 

I see you no longer have rational arguments so I suggest you shut it down for the night

On 10/27/2021 at 7:54 AM, Accountability Now said:

Yes that is correct. So basically the vaccine has waned. You don't just see this in deaths but also cases and hospitalization.  In the period from June 14 to June 21,  the hospitalization rate for vaxxed, partially vaxxed and unvaxxed were 10.34%, 27.03% and 62.63%, respectively. The cases were 10.02%, 31.70% and 58.27%, respectively. Those percentage points for the vaxxed started to go up with time and the numbers for the unvaxxed went down. The last data I could find was Aug 29 to Sep 12 where the cases were 43.13%, 19.62% and 37.25%. Hospitalizations were 44.38%, 13.87% and 41.74%. Deaths were 70.16%, 4.84% and 25%.  The whole time cases were hovering around 30,000 to 40,000 per day. 

If we just took an average of 30,000 cases per day and took the low range unvaxxed cases percentage of 37.25%, then that would mean there were 11,175 cases per day of unvaccinated people. To put that in perspective, Canada has never topped 10,000 cases per day. So the reality is we should expect of the 11,175 unvaccinated people that a large number a similar number of hospitalizations and deaths but they aren't showing up. 

Ultimately the only reason is that the people who are vaccinated and unvaccinated come from different age demographics, meaning its mostly young, healthy people who are not vaccinated and older people who are. Assuming this is true then it just hammers home the point I have been saying all along...push the vaccines for the elderly and ones with pre-existing conditions. After that let people choose if they want it and lets get back to regular living.

It's bloody time to end this covid medical tyranny madness once and for all, and let's all get back to the good old normal days once again. This corona paranoia is doing none of us anything good at all. Why the masks if one is fully vaccinated? It's because it never was about a virus at all. It was all about big pharma and the pushing of their experimental vaccines on the gullible and stupid peasants. It's not the non vaccinated people that people should worry about. It is the vaccinated that we should all be weary off and stay away from. they have now become the super spreaders of covid. Lock them up. ?

On 10/27/2021 at 4:23 PM, sharkman said:

Westcanman , thanks for starting this thread, I’ve been on lots of forums and most people just don’t know the truth.  I’ve been mentioning ivermectin to people but they still think it’s for horses, because of the strong campaign against anything but the vaccines.

I had to show that its use on humans won a Nobel in 2015, and then the response was near shock.  The MSM and our governments are going to pay for what they’ve done when the truth finally comes out.

But it's for dam sure that the globalist deep state owners of big pharma will not pay any price for what they have done to humanity. Only our stupid lying politicians and the bought off lying Canadian media and of course we the peasants will pay the price and will finally see that we all have been useful idiots for the globalist big pharma elites. When one plays games with the globalist devil, they soon will learn that the globalist devil must and will win.

The game is rigged for the globalist devil to win, folks. Sadly, those mentioned above will never get it until it is too late. If there is anything that I can say here is that no one should ever listen to a politician anymore and that goes the same for the media. They all lie. One must become a professional liar to stay in politics, and that goes for the media also. Just saying. ?

On 10/29/2021 at 8:20 PM, Aristides said:

You think you are immortal. No one is. Sooner or later you will be depending on these people for your life. Unless of course you die a violent death or just drop dead of something like a heart attack or stroke. 

You had better hope that you do not end up in the hospital with covid. If you do they may put you on Remdesivir which is well known for causing kidney failure which then causes water to surround the heart and then floods the lungs which eventually may cause someone to drown in their own fluid. They are then put on ventilators and almost for sure will die. And then of course the hospital will tell someones family member that the person died from covid. ?

Edited by taxme

3 hours ago, taxme said:

You had better hope that you do not end up in the hospital with covid. If you do they may put you on Remdesivir which is well known for causing kidney failure which then causes water to surround the heart and then floods the lungs which eventually may cause someone to drown in their own fluid. They are then put on ventilators and almost for sure will die. And then of course the hospital will tell someones family member that the person died from covid. ?

You better hope you don't end up in hospital with anything else, you are liable to find a covid patient in the bed you need.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:06 PM, Aristides said:

You better hope you don't end up in hospital with anything else, you are liable to find a covid patient in the bed you need. 

Hopefully, I will get to the hospital before that covid patient gets there and takes my bed. ? 

I'm not an expert in specific medications but a simple look at the statistics shows that the toll per case in some countries in Europe is 3.5 to almost 10 times lower than in Ontario. Why? Is there more light cases in Europe, why? Or is treatment more effective in Europe then why and why not here?

• 3 months later...

I do agree with most of you guys, and these anti-COVID-19 masks didn't help at all. I have a friend living in the center of the Delphi pandemic start, and he didn't wear the mask, and he is not vaccinated at all. The only medicine he is using is fitness supplements like MK 677 to keep his body and muscles healthy and the recovering speed after a workout session on the proper level, so I think the ibutamoren-containing supplements really help against COVID-19. What do you think?

Edited by MaeKruger

• 4 months later...

Scientists and physicians study the effect of nutritional supplements on the human body. Many substances are recognized as absolutely safe for health. They are widely used by the food industry and do not cause problems in healthy adults. But there are categories of people who are forbidden to use even the most innocuous additives. These are children and pregnant and lactating women. If you have decided to use nutritional supplements, it is better to buy from proven sellers like paradigmpeptides.com. Follow the directions and never abuse them! If your body needs these supplements, it is better to consult a doctor first!

Edited by KaedenAllen

• 6 months later...