Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

If you bothered to look at Cheney's voting record,  you would know she isn't a Democrat. She is a conservative through and through.  But you don't bother with little details like that.

If you bothered to look yourself, Lizzie Cheney is not a conservative. If one is anti trump, than one is a democrat at heart and that is what Lizzie really is. A bimbo democrat. I have bothered to notice that little detail. ?

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

If you bothered to look yourself, Lizzie Cheney is not a conservative. If one is anti trump, than one is a democrat at heart and that is what Lizzie really is. A bimbo democrat. I have bothered to notice that little detail. ?

Like Republicans and conservatives didn't exist before Trump. You really are a cultist. You obviously never have looked at her voting record and don't intend to because it will make you look like an even bigger fool.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's so...warped...the way Libbies carry on. They are so freaked out about Trump, while they all happily wade in a mud-puddle of disgusting practices and illegalities.

This Jun. 6th circus is the 3rd time the morons have tried to find some way to keep Trump from being able to run again. And once again...they've completely failed.  Even with that little Libbie worm Garland heading the DOJ...the best these impudent fucks can do is make hours of laughable TV saga.

There was a time...a few years ago...when I was willing to consider some of the wild-eyed accusations of the Libbies. I was certainly no fan of Trump. The the Libbies declared war on the man. So I began paying more attention to the stew being cooked. What I concluded...based only on the cold facts on hand...was that Trump is a  boorish cad...who's positions were a serious threat to globalization...and to China. 

They've thrown everything they can at Trump and because it's all been based on smoke and mirrors...they've failed. Meanwhile...even in the face of his own Republican congress fighting him...he ushered in the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

If one visits a local garbage dump...one can experience the odor of Libbie rule. The unmistakable scent of rotten trash, mixed with a gently blended aire of pure desperation. All of this has hardened me and my resolve. This Libbie trash heap is destroying any sense of decency and law. I've tried to warn you limp little fucks, that you had gone WAY past the line of decency and legality...but you limp noodles now revel in your shiney pile of rotten humanity. So be it...

You wanna play hardball?  Ok...hardball it is. When the dust finally clears and you find yourselves in more trouble than you can handle...expect no mercy. No...humanity.

You collective trash heap dwellers started this war...but those who rely on reality, truth, justice and common sense...are gonna finish it...with glee.

Revenge will be swift and ugly. It will likely be terribly destructive. And when you lyin' worms scream for mercy...that's when you'll finally realize how dangerous this game of yours has been...because there will be none.

Beautiful and well said. I believe that it is now five wins for Trump, while it is now five losses for the dumbocrats. After this gong show trial hearing comes to an end, Trump will have won another battle with these democrat baboons. They never seem to learn. They are just natural born losers. What more can be said about these losers except that they will always be losers. ? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

What I find astounding is the cult believes the founders of the US Constitution with all its checks and balances would have given the authority to invalidate an election to a single person. You would think the place was a monarchy or something.

How is your lefty liberal cult doing these days? Just asking? 

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Long post but all rhetoric... it says nothing.. The fact is that Trump has now politicized the peaceful transfer of power, something that the USA could say with pride that it had always done.

Everyone acknowledges that what he tried to get Pence to do was illegal, and now it's clear that by mobilizing the cult against democracy he has done permanent damage.

Really? So...you what? Forgot about Gore and Florida? Or perhaps the Democrat objections to the 2016 election?

How...convenient.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Really? So...you what? Forgot about Gore and Florida? Or perhaps the Democrat objections to the 2016 election?

How...convenient.

Gore didn't claim the election was stolen - he challenged through the courts and when he lost he let it go.

To compare the situations is like saying every recount is a threat to democracy...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Gore didn't claim the election was stolen - he challenged through the courts and when he lost he let it go.

To compare the situations is like saying every recount is a threat to democracy...

Trump tried to challenge through the courts but the courts wouldn't hear the cases.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Like Republicans and conservatives didn't exist before Trump. You really are a cultist. You obviously never have looked at her voting record and don't intend to because it will make you look like an even bigger fool.

Her voting record always shows that pretty much anything Trump says or does she will pretty much always go against Trump. Lizzie is like her old man. Just another pretend Republican. What makes you an even bigger fool is your constant stupidity in the belief that Trump is the bad guy here, and that the demoncrats think that they now have Trump by the balls. But soon, Trump will soon have their dumbo balls once again hanging from his garage door. ?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Her voting record always shows that pretty much anything Trump says or does she will pretty much always go against Trump. Lizzie is like her old man. Just another pretend Republican. What makes you an even bigger fool is your constant stupidity in the belief that Trump is the bad guy here, and that the demoncrats think that they now have Trump by the balls. But soon, Trump will soon have their dumbo balls once again hanging from his garage door. ?

It doesn’t show that at all, she consistently  voted along party lines during Trump’s time. Thanks for confirming you never looked.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

How...convenient.

And when the democrats lose the midterms, no doubt they will be crying foul and that the election was rigged for the Republicans too win. i can't wait to see that happen when it does. 

I just don't get this show trial at all. This charade of a farce hearing is bound for failure. Do these democrats think that when it is all over that they will be able to now throw Trump in jail? What an f'kn effort of wasting time and wasting taxpayer's tax dollars. This kinda reminds me of our own dumb ass Marxist leader in Canada who always enjoys blowing taxpayer's tax dollars on himself, and his many Marxist buddies, and for their Marxist programs and agendas. ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Where is this lefty liberal cult. Who is its great leader who’s disciples all blindly follow?

The lefty liberal cult is the one that your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa is running in Canada today. Sadly, you appear to follow him blindly yourself. Who do you really think your are anyway? Aristotle? ?

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Trump tried to challenge through the courts but the courts wouldn't hear the cases.

All lefty liberal pro democratic appointed judges for sure that Trump had to contend with. How can any conservative when anything when they are confronted by a democratic appointed judge. It's impossible to win. 

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It doesn’t show that at all, she consistently  voted along party lines during Trump’s time. Thanks for confirming you never looked.

No doubt she went along with many party votes that worked out for her liberal advantage and where Trump had to go along to get along with some of the liberal party members at times in the GOP just to keep order in the Republican house. Trump was surrounded bya bunch of so called RINO neocon traitors. Lizzie being one of them. Her old daddy was a Republican neocon. 

Otherwise, why and what the hell is Lizzie doing getting involved and being on a majority democratic controlled hearing committee trying to nail Trumps ass in these show trial hearings? If she were a real and true Republican she should never have become a part of these gong show trial hearings at all. She is a traitor to the GOP. Live with it, lefty, will you. Lizzie is no real conservative Republican. 

So lefty, what is this gong show trial hearing going to try and prove in the end anyway? That Trump was an insurrectionist or something close to that? And then what? Will Trump be found guilty of insurrection and then be put up against some wall and shot for treason? 

Come on, man I need more from you here. ?

Edited by taxme

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Because they had no merit. That’s what courts do. Even his stacked SCOTUS wouldn’t give them the time of day.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/03/25/supreme-court-considered-these-cases-on-the-2020-election---as-justice-thomas-wife-ginni-wanted-to-overturn-it/?sh=5d168c4c1e59

We all know the SCOTUS refused to hear quite a number of these cases. We also all know that the decision to allow mailin ballots in Pennsylvania was illegal according to the laws. The argument/excuse  was The Rona. Another...fabrication. 

Mike I must trust my own senses, because the institutions who killed these...illegalities...have more than earned my mistrust. Hell they lost all respect before any of this happened. 

You claim to detest this...culture war...yet for the flimsy excuse of The Rona...you are willing to ignore...the law.

We all know who started this little war. I figure Trump sparked it and it ignited. The lefties went to war. Today the USA is a bloody mess...on almost all counts.

I happen to be more interested in measurable results, rather than carrying a decade old hatred because Donny challenged Obama's birth place. Which I thought was asinine and beneath Obama to respond to but ya...

The election of 2020 was suspect if not illegal as hell. And today one has to stand back in awe...of the sheer stupidity of the final product.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

The lefty liberal cult is the one that your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa is running in Canada today. Sadly, you appear to follow him blindly yourself. Who do you really think your are anyway? Aristotle? ?

All lefty liberal pro democratic appointed judges for sure that Trump had to contend with. How can any conservative when anything when they are confronted by a democratic appointed judge. It's impossible to win. 

Funny but I don’t like JT. He’s an ass. The SC that ruled against him had a 6-4 conservative majority, 3 of the judges appointed by Trump.

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/03/25/supreme-court-considered-these-cases-on-the-2020-election---as-justice-thomas-wife-ginni-wanted-to-overturn-it/?sh=5d168c4c1e59

We all know the SCOTUS refused to hear quite a number of these cases. We also all know that the decision to allow mailin ballots in Pennsylvania was illegal according to the laws. The argument/excuse  was The Rona. Another...fabrication. 

Mike I must trust my own senses, because the institutions who killed these...illegalities...have more than earned my mistrust. Hell they lost all respect before any of this happened. 

You claim to detest this...culture war...yet for the flimsy excuse of The Rona...you are willing to ignore...the law.

We all know who started this little war. I figure Trump sparked it and it ignited. The lefties went to war. Today the USA is a bloody mess...on almost all counts.

I happen to be more interested in measurable results, rather than carrying a decade old hatred because Donny challenged Obama's birth place. Which I thought was asinine and beneath Obama to respond to but ya...

The election of 2020 was suspect if not illegal as hell. And today one has to stand back in awe...of the sheer stupidity of the final product.

The SC doesn’t hear cases that have no merit. They have far more serious matters to take up their time.

So who is the real SCJ, Clarence or his wife?

Edited by Aristides

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Uh huh.  And?

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Uh huh.  And?

Courts packed full of Obamarama appointed lefty liberal judges. Christ man, what chance does Trump have or any other conservative have against those appointed lefty liberal judges? Your guilty before you even enter the lefty liberal controlled court building. 

Just look what has happened to the many Jan. 6th protesters that are sitting in some jail cell in Washington, DC today. Many are still languishing and being denied bail and have to wait wait for a court trial after almost two bloody years for really committing no real crime at all. A simple trespass charge. Even people who commit worse crimes are allowed out on  bail and are able to get out of jail and wait for their court appearance. Apparently, the same thing happened to some of the convoy truck protesters here in Canada also. Apparently, Tamara Liche was one of them. 

Uh huh. And? ?

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Funny but I don’t like JT. He’s an ass. The SC that ruled against him had a 6-4 conservative majority, 3 of the judges appointed by Trump.

Chief Justice Roberts is no conservative. He acts and thinks more like a democrat. The three Trump appointees have on many occasions gone against Trump and went along with the democrats. So, just because Trump appointed those three conservative judges does not mean that they will be loyal to Trump. They have shown that already. ?  

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The SC doesn’t hear cases that have no merit. They have far more serious matters to take up their time.

I am still waiting for you to explain to me as to why and what these gong show trial hearings are going to prove in the end? That Trump could have been fomenting an insurrection and coup? And then what? Execute Trump? Why have a hearing when the midterms are just months away? Come on, man, Answer. What are you waiting for? ?

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well, we have at least something in common. The Marxist is an ass alright. ?

53 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am still waiting for you to explain to me as to why and what these gong show trial hearings are going to prove in the end? That Trump could have been fomenting an insurrection and coup? And then what? Execute Trump? Why have a hearing when the midterms are just months away? Come on, man, Answer. What are you waiting for? ?

I guess you will have to wait until Tucker tells you what to think.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, taxme said:

Chief Justice Roberts is no conservative. He acts and thinks more like a democrat. The three Trump appointees have on many occasions gone against Trump and went along with the democrats. So, just because Trump appointed those three conservative judges does not mean that they will be loyal to Trump. They have shown that already. ?  

Ya, anyone not of the Trump cult is a Democrat.

SCJ's are not supposed to be loyal to anyone but you would think that if the cases had any merit, a least they would have decided to hear them.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Cheney is looking at her place in history and is showing more balls than just about anyone else in her party. It may cost her the primary but she will not go down in history tarred with Trump next to her name.

• Haha 2