Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

3 hours ago, taxme said:

And when the democrats lose the midterms, no doubt they will be crying foul and that the election was rigged for the Republicans too win. i can't wait to see that happen when it does. 

I just don't get this show trial at all. This charade of a farce hearing is bound for failure. Do these democrats think that when it is all over that they will be able to now throw Trump in jail? What an f'kn effort of wasting time and wasting taxpayer's tax dollars. This kinda reminds me of our own dumb ass Marxist leader in Canada who always enjoys blowing taxpayer's tax dollars on himself, and his many Marxist buddies, and for their Marxist programs and agendas. ?

Unfortunately...I think it's safe to say Pixie-Dust actually knows what he's doing. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

The lefty liberal cult is the one that your dear Marxist leader in Ottawa is running in Canada today. Sadly, you appear to follow him blindly yourself. Who do you really think your are anyway? Aristotle? ?

All lefty liberal pro democratic appointed judges for sure that Trump had to contend with. How can any conservative when anything when they are confronted by a democratic appointed judge. It's impossible to win. 

It is now. The law has entered the culture war.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Uh huh.  And?

And in order to restore law and order...common sense...security...the American conservatives must win both houses in November and then finish this gawd damn bullshit once and for all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

The SC doesn’t hear cases that have no merit. They have far more serious matters to take up their time.

So who is the real SCJ, Clarence or his wife?

I suspect Thomas was not the only one in the court to disagree with this crap. 

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

Not really considering what she has been up to.

You mean her opinion on how that 2020 election was handled? 

The Democrats are set to to lose badly in November. Over the summer, I figure they'll try like mad to impose new mailin ballots while blaming monkeypox. It's the only chance they have now.

Barring that, Republicans will take both houses. Then the hearings and Senate trials will begin. Hunter...Schiff...Pelosi...Schumer...and I'm sure a number of others, will be dragged through the mud. 

Oh it'll be a bonified shit-show. A government shutdown is quite possible. Democrats and their media stooges will go wacky. The Republicans will laugh in their faces.

In 2024 a Republican will become POTUS. The shackles will be taken off the energy sector. Any remaining Rona restrictions will be dumped. The border will be slammed shut and it wouldn't surprise me if ICE is sent out to catch and deport every illegal in the nation. 

There will likely be one more event of note. During the next 2 years, crime will skyrocket under the pressure of insane inflation and high interest rates. Police will be ineffective for a number of reasons and a war for the streets of America will begin.

All of this nastiness will have been caused by Democrats. Only the terminally stupid...and Donna LeMon...will argue that truth.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You mean her opinion on how that 2020 election was handled? 

The Democrats are set to to lose badly in November. Over the summer, I figure they'll try like mad to impose new mailin ballots while blaming monkeypox. It's the only chance they have now.

Barring that, Republicans will take both houses. Then the hearings and Senate trials will begin. Hunter...Schiff...Pelosi...Schumer...and I'm sure a number of others, will be dragged through the mud. 

Oh it'll be a bonified shit-show. A government shutdown is quite possible. Democrats and their media stooges will go wacky. The Republicans will laugh in their faces.

In 2024 a Republican will become POTUS. The shackles will be taken off the energy sector. Any remaining Rona restrictions will be dumped. The border will be slammed shut and it wouldn't surprise me if ICE is sent out to catch and deport every illegal in the nation. 

There will likely be one more event of note. During the next 2 years, crime will skyrocket under the pressure of insane inflation and high interest rates. Police will be ineffective for a number of reasons and a war for the streets of America will begin.

All of this nastiness will have been caused by Democrats. Only the terminally stupid...and Donna LeMon...will argue that truth.

I mean her activism that supported invalidating the election. She is the wife of a SCJ, not just another lawyer with an opinion. Her actions have the ability to damage the court's integrity and she should know better.

If she wasn't the wife of a SCJ she would be just be another Trump disciple and the Jan 6 hearing wouldn't care about her.

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I mean her activism that supported invalidating the election. She is the wife of a SCJ, not just another lawyer with an opinion. Her actions have the ability to damage the court's integrity and she should know better.

If she wasn't the wife of a SCJ she would be just be another Trump disciple and the Jan 6 hearing wouldn't care about her.

So because she lives with a SCJ, she's unable to publicly state her opinions on legal matters? Interesting.

Tell me, do you think Clarence was upset with her position or her participation?

How about the opinions of other governmental spouses? Is Billy-Boy allowed opinions? Or Hillary-Billary for that matter? Or "Dr. Jill"? Is she allowed her opinions?

“From what I’ve seen, a lot of Republicans are going to vote for Joe,” she said during an appearance on ‘The View’ Tuesday. “You know, they’ve been saying it. Maybe they’re not saying it publicly …”

“When I was out there on the trail, a lot of people came up to me and said ‘Jill, I’m a Republican, but I’m going to vote for your husband because he’s a moderate, and he’s a steady leader and we believe in Joe,'” she asserted.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/jill-biden-republicans-are-telling-us-theyre-going-to-vote-for-joe/

Hmmm...sounds pretty darn opinionated to me.

“If you think of what went on January 6, and if we were living with that kind of president today — it’s like you can’t even let your head go there,” Jill said. “And then once we were elected, people came up to me all the time, everywhere I went, and said, ‘Jill, I feel like I can breathe.’”

Oh my!

Double-standard much?

56 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So because she lives with a SCJ, she's unable to publicly state her opinions on legal matters? Interesting.

When it comes to things the court may have to rule on, that's correct. Her interference was political, not legal.

Would you be happy with Sophie Trudeau taking an active part in trying to influence our electoral system behind the scenes.

Tell me, do you think Clarence was upset with her position or her participation?

We don't know and it would be irresponsible of someone in his position to make his reaction public. Whether he is upset about her position is between them but he can't be happy about being put in this position. If he is, he shouldn't be on the Supreme Court.

Edited by Aristides

On 6/20/2022 at 9:29 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Long post but all rhetoric... it says nothing.. The fact is that Trump has now politicized the peaceful transfer of power, something that the USA could say with pride that it had always done.

Everyone acknowledges that what he tried to get Pence to do was illegal, and now it's clear that by mobilizing the cult against democracy he has done permanent damage.

I believe I posted this elsewhere on here in another topic but Van Jones himself states that what Trump tried to do was legal and constitutional .

And there have been times when the Democrats objected to the Electoral College vote certification.

Since 2001, Democrats Objected 3 Times to Electoral College Certification (dailysignal.com)

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. I believe I posted this elsewhere on here in another topic but Van Jones himself states that what Trump tried to do was legal and constitutional

2. the Democrats objected to the Electoral College vote certification.

Since 2001, Democrats Objected 3 Times to Electoral College Certification (dailysignal.com)

1. Interesting.  Are you a fan of CNN?  I don't really value their commentary myself.

That said, I haven't seen anything that amounts to a coup plot yet.  From accounts I have read, the administration wasn't adept at planning.  They had the MyPillow guy in the strategy room FFS.

2. Sure but it's not the same as denigrating the election process and damaging faith in the election.  Specifically the word 'stolen' uttered by the cult leader is worrying.

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Interesting.  Are you a fan of CNN?  I don't really value their commentary myself.

That said, I haven't seen anything that amounts to a coup plot yet.  From accounts I have read, the administration wasn't adept at planning.  They had the MyPillow guy in the strategy room FFS.

2. Sure but it's not the same as denigrating the election process and damaging faith in the election.  Specifically the word 'stolen' uttered by the cult leader is worrying.

In no way am I a fan of CNN lol. That clip is from Mark Dice's channel on Youtube.

And yes, using the word stolen to describe an election will bother some people but it seems to me it only applies to one side since the Democrats challenge election results far more often. And many of them use the word stolen or illegitimate as well but without any negative attacks from the MSM. Think Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrams.

It's as though it's the end of the world if a Republican challenges election results but it's almost the norm for Democrats to do it. Quite a double standard.

59 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I believe I posted this elsewhere on here in another topic but Van Jones himself states that what Trump tried to do was legal and constitutional .

And there have been times when the Democrats objected to the Electoral College vote certification.

And what was the result of those challenges? They didn't get the time of day, even from fellow Democrats. They certainly didn't result in a mob storming the Capital, head hunting representatives.

Jones was pointing out things in the system that could thwart democracy. You seem to think a party with a majority in Congress should be able to anoint a President on its own. That would make it like a parliamentary system, so why have a presidential election at all?

That article was written two days before Trump supporters stormed the Capital.

Edited by Aristides

20 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. it only applies to one side since the Democrats challenge election results far more often.

2. It's as though it's the end of the world if a Republican challenges election results but it's almost the norm for Democrats to do it. Quite a double standard.

1. Agreed that Trump Republicans are the only ones to use that pernicious language.
2. I don't hear many Democrats saying GW Bush 'stole' the election, storming buildings etc.  Equivocate and dismiss as you need to to feel better.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

When it comes to things the court may have to rule on, that's correct. Her interference was political, not legal.

Would you be happy with Sophie Trudeau taking an active part in trying to influence our electoral system behind the scenes.

We don't know and it would be irresponsible of someone in his position to make his reaction public. Whether he is upset about her position is between them but he can't be happy about being put in this position. If he is, he shouldn't be on the Supreme Court.

Sophie's opinion means nothing. But at least we'd know she cares about Pixie-Dust still maybe?

I would think Thomas would be proud of his wife standing up for her beliefs.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Agreed that Trump Republicans are the only ones to use that pernicious language.
2. I don't hear many Democrats saying GW Bush 'stole' the election, storming buildings etc.  Equivocate and dismiss as you need to to feel better.

The people that chose to riot on Jan 6 all made very stupid decisions but they were in the minority. Jan 6 was not a coup or an insurrection planned by Donald Trump either.

The use of violence as a means to an end is unacceptable by any side but I will point out that the use of violence seems to be accepted by the left. There were so many riots over the years by and from the left with BLM/Antifa with very little in the way of repercussions. They occupied, they burned down an awful lot of buildings and did not hesitate to use physical violence. If they actually got charged, they would get ridiculously low bail and a very light slap on the wrist.

I did mention names of Democrats that to this very day publicly state that they had elections stolen from them.

I am not a lawyer but there clearly are some with more legal knowledge than I have that believe Trump's actions were legal and constitutional. It's a pretty safe bet that if the roles were reversed and the Democrats tried the same thing the MSM would be praising them for their efforts.

17 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. The people that chose to riot on Jan 6 all made very stupid decisions but they were in the minority. Jan 6 was not a coup or an insurrection planned by Donald Trump either.

2. The use of violence as a means to an end is unacceptable by any side but I will point out that the use of violence seems to be accepted by the left.

1. I accept your opinion on this.  I will wait to hear more evidence but I suspect you're correct.
2. All people, except pacifists, accept violence to keep order.  Democrats aren't "the left" though.  BLM does have some real leftist elements and that's probably why Biden denounced the riots as he is invested in the social order.

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

I guess you will have to wait until Tucker tells you what to think.

So, in other words, you know that not a bloody dam thing will happen to Trump in the end. The hearings are the last ditch efforts by a bunch of democrat losers to try and convince the American people that Trump is the real enemy of the American people. Soon the house and the senate will be in the hands of the Republicans. I just cannot wait for that day to happen. 

So, you just go ahead and run and hide like you always are very good at because that is what you comrades are really good at. Always trying to avoid hard questions that you cannot supply or reply too. You have now shown your true cowardly colors, comrade. Deplorable indeed. 

Anyway, I told you so, and so you must now have to accept that as fact, and I now accept your defeat and surrender to me. Hoist up the white flag, comrade. I cannot wait until tonight when Tucker tells me as to what I should think about. LOL.

Indeed, I will keep on listening to FOX NEWS and Tucker, Watters and Gutfeld. And you can keep on listening to the gong show trial hearings, and your putz so called boring and not so funny comedian comrades Colbert and Kimmel and continue to learn sweet nothing but bullshit. ?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Sophie's opinion means nothing. But at least we'd know she cares about Pixie-Dust still maybe?

Her opinion means nothing to you. I asked how would you feel if she tried to interfere in the electoral system by lobbying officials.

I would think Thomas would be proud of his wife standing up for her beliefs.

What you think means nothing. He is the one having his integrity questioned because of her actions.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, in other words, you know that not a bloody dam thing will happen to Trump in the end. The hearings are the last ditch efforts by a bunch of democrat losers to try and convince the American people that Trump is the real enemy of the American people. Soon the house and the senate will be in the hands of the Republicans. I just cannot wait for that day to happen. 

So, you just go ahead and run and hide like you always are very good at because that is what you comrades are really good at. Always trying to avoid hard questions that you cannot supply or reply too. You have now shown your true cowardly colors, comrade. Deplorable indeed. 

Anyway, I told you so, and so you must now have to accept that as fact, and I now accept your defeat and surrender to me. Hoist up the white flag, comrade. I cannot wait until tonight when Tucker tells me as to what I should think about. LOL.

Indeed, I will keep on listening to FOX NEWS and Tucker, Watters and Gutfeld. And you can keep on listening to the gong show trial hearings, and your putz so called boring and not so funny comedian comrades Colbert and Kimmel and continue to learn sweet nothing but bullshit. ?

Yup.  Like I said, you will wait while FOX tells you what to think.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. So, in other words, you know that not a bloody dam thing will happen to Trump in the end. The hearings are the last ditch efforts by a bunch of democrat losers to try and convince the American people that Trump is the real enemy of the American people. Soon the house and the senate will be in the hands of the Republicans. I just cannot wait for that day to happen. 

2. Indeed, I will keep on listening to FOX NEWS and Tucker...

1. You are answering your own question here: you will feel good when Republicans win, but especially because after Trump is exposed for what he is nobody will be able to claim 'stolen election' casually ever again.  You are welcome.
2. Oh you mean Hunter Biden's buddy ?  

You are the kind of person who thinks Pro Wrestling is real... ?

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

Cheney is looking at her place in history and is showing more balls than just about anyone else in her party. It may cost her the primary but she will not go down in history tarred with Trump next to her name.

Lizzie the buffoon will go down in history as a pro democrat loser. As I said already? If Lizzie were a real and true conservative she and that other baboon Ratzinger would not have joined this farce of a gong show trial hearing at all. Come on, man, do you think that I am that stupid to see as to what Lizzie girl is all about and what she is up to? Only dunces and putz are too stupid to see that she is a traitor to the Republicans and all conservatives. Shake you head, lefty. 

And I am still on the floor laughing my head off at you because you cannot even give me a simple answer as to what you think is supposed to happen to Trump when the show trial hearing is all over. I told you what would happen but yet you still deny it. You are a loser and you know it and you always will be just another lefty liberal loser in my books. 

I see that the only fan that you have left here is MH. Now I know that you are one real big loser having someone like him supporting your silly ass replies with those nice looking funny faces that he likes to post all the time, not that MH is not much of a winner either. Just saying. 

PS: Trump wins another round, while the democrats will once again lose another round to Trump. The wins just keep piling up for Donald Trump. Works well for me. ?

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are answering your own question here: you will feel good when Republicans win, but especially because after Trump is exposed for what he is nobody will be able to claim 'stolen election' casually ever again.  You are welcome.
2. Oh you mean Hunter Biden's buddy ?  

You are the kind of person who thinks Pro Wrestling is real... ?

The last election was stolen from Trump. Even Joe BiDumb has said that the democratic party has the biggest fraud election machine going. Google it up on the internet, lazy. And this gong show trial hearing will just end up becoming just another victory for Trump. live with it, MH.  

So, I will ask you again. What will be the results of this farce trial against Trump when it finally comes to it's stupid end? What do you think will happen to Trump after this gong show trial is over? Trump found guilty of trying to incite an  insurrection that never was and Trump will be arrested and charged with treason and be hanged in public square?

Come on, man, you like to let on that you know everything, so what's is going to happen to Trump? I am waiting? ?