Trump is the Biggest Mass Murderer in US History

sparked by another great thread...

Trump needed his voters to show up in person and Biden voters to vote by mail so that he could cast doubt on vote by mail. As designed, he claimed the virus wasn't a serious issue for months!

And because of it, 400,000 people are dead!

but lucky for him, politicians are rarely held accountable (aside from being voted out of office) due to their purposeful inaction in times of crisis. what an intense desire not to fail Trump has... so many dead.

Edited by godzilla

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Did you hear about this one?

Cuomo Aide Admits — ‘We hid nursing home ‘death data’ so Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t find out the truth’…

Democrat Governors are the only politicians who might actually be guilty of murder.

I'm coming in blank to this.  Did they kill them or did they hide data?

Should he be impeached, or should he be jailed for life?

Cuomo and other Democrat were sending infected covid patients into retirement homes instead of hospitals.

Here, I'll give you an example of the kind of chaos that was being created, even beyond the murder by contrived infection.

This one happened under the watch of Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan who was also planting the covid infected into retirement homes. They didn't even have to be elderly. Pay no attention to the video title at the top. I suspect the poster was just trying to get past the YouTube censors:

Edited by Infidel Dog

26 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

As to what should happen to Democrat Governors like Cuomo or Whitmer who are now directly responsible for so many deaths, I saw a weather channel woman respond to that. She had family die as a result of the policy. I think it's Cuomo she's mad it. She wants him charged for murder.

Seems like a reasonable course of action to me.

If they are directly responsible for many deaths, I'm sure there will be retribution.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

As to what should happen to Democrat Governors like Cuomo or Whitmer who are now directly responsible for so many deaths, I saw a weather channel woman respond to that. She had family die as a result of the policy. I think it's Cuomo she's mad it. She wants him charged for murder.

hang on! i thought that those people died of old age or other illnesses! Trump said so! he said that all of the numbers were being exaggerated! Tucker said the same thing! but now we're told that state governors were hiding numebers? and that the numbers were real?

how is it that you can say one thing and then as soon as Biden is in office say the opposite?!

No. He never said the numbers were exaggerated that I know of. Feel free to provide a link. You say Tucker said something? Should be easy enough to find if you know what you're looking for. Let's see it then. I'd like to see what you're talking about.

I got the impression either the President of somebody in his team may have implied "inflated," but what I do remember both Trump and his press secretary saying for a fact is the numbers were getting large because he'd found a way to get more people tested than anywhere else in the free world. More tests, more positives.

I also kind of remember either him, Kayleigh Mcenany or both of them blaming Democrat Governors for much of it. They were most likely right about that too. 

Shall I look that up for you?

57 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. He never said the numbers were exaggerated that I know of. Feel free to provide a link. You say Tucker said something? Should be easy enough to find if you know what you're looking for. Let's see it then. I'd like to see what you're talking about.

I got the impression either the President of somebody in his team may have implied "inflated," but what I do remember both Trump and his press secretary saying for a fact is the numbers were getting large because he'd found a way to get more people tested than anywhere else in the free world. More tests, more positives.

I also kind of remember either him, Kayleigh Mcenany or both of them blaming Democrat Governors for much of it. They were most likely right about that too. 

Shall I look that up for you?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/fox-news-hosts-coronavirus-death-toll-inflated

There you go.  

Why people watch that trash I'll never know.  

On 2/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, godzilla said:

Trump needed his voters to show up in person and Biden voters to vote by mail so that he could cast doubt on vote by mail. As designed, he claimed the virus wasn't a serious issue for months!

but lucky for him, politicians are rarely held accountable (aside from being voted out of office) due to their purposeful inaction in times of crisis. what an intense desire not to fail Trump has... so many dead.

No, I don't think that is a necessarily true. It is an oversimplification to blame it all on Trump.  It is more complex than that.  You have to understand how Americans think about government and understand how they think about personal freedom. Trump represents a large segment of the population that puts individual rights and freedom above everything else and don't trust government for many good reasons.  Many other countries also had high numbers of Covid cases and deaths and they don't have Trump.  The simple truth is many Americans consider any regulations imposed by the Federal government as contrary to their rights under the Constitution.  Many state governments believe that as well.  They do not trust government to always be acting in their best interests.  There are lots of reasons that prove their fear of government is justified.  There are lots of states that had high death rates, like the Democrat state of California, that could have brought in far stronger measures to fight the pandemic, but did not do it.  Many are Democrat run states.  They oppose anything the Federal government does and they have as much or more responsibility over health care for their states but didn't take strong measures when they should have.

SABC-News-_10-Countries-with-the-most-deaths.png

Edited by blackbird
additional information

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Did you hear about this one?

Cuomo Aide Admits — ‘We hid nursing home ‘death data’ so Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t find out the truth’…

Democrat Governors are the only politicians who might actually be guilty of murder.

There's a different thread about that.

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

No, I don't think that is a necessarily true. It is an oversimplification to blame it all on Trump.  It is more complex than that.  You have to understand how Americans think about government and understand how they think about personal freedom. Trump represents a large segment of the population that puts individual rights and freedom above everything else and don't trust government for many good reasons.  Many other countries also had high numbers of Covid cases and deaths and they don't have Trump.  The simple truth is many Americans consider any regulations imposed by the Federal government as contrary to their rights under the Constitution.  Many state governments believe that as well.  They do not trust government to always be acting in their best interests.  There are lots of reasons that prove their fear of government is justified.  There are lots of states that had high death rates, like the Democrat state of California, that could have brought in far stronger measures to fight the pandemic, but did not do it.  Many are Democrat run states.  They oppose anything the Federal government does and they have as much or more responsibility over health care for their states but didn't take strong measures when they should have.

SABC-News-_10-Countries-with-the-most-deaths.png

You're using an awful lot of reason and logic to deal with a person who knows that he was just talking out of his arse. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/fox-news-hosts-coronavirus-death-toll-inflated

There you go.  

Why people watch that trash I'll never know.  

So I say "exaggerated" may have been the wrong word. They may have implied "inflated" and you seem to think you've proven me and Fox wrong by posting an article that says, "Fox Hosts Now Convinced Coronavirus Death Tolls Are Being Inflated." 5twHFwB.gif

So yes, the American covid infection rate was inflated once Trump turned it into the world's most tested poplulation. More tests. More positives. Also, just as Tucker said back in April when fewer people were being tested there were fewer listed infections. 

And yes the death rate was inflated by monetarily encouraging American hospitals to mix covid deaths with other causes. There were people dying of things like shooting, suicides or accidents being listed as Covid deaths. Then there were all the other pre-existing conditions like cancer or new infections like flu with pneumonia. Those did inflate the death count of Covid just as Tucker said.

So why are you angry at Tucker and those of us who watch him for being correct?

Edited by Infidel Dog

Hang on...I forgot I was speaking to Progs.

There may be some confusion between the words "exaggerated" and "inflated." The contextual difference will be lost there to the type that only notices such things depending on who's speaking.

So I'll spelll it out for them.

"Exaggerated" implies a sort of malice or deception on the part of the speaker. "Inflated" simply implies growth at the source for whatever reasons. You inflate an air mattress. You don't "exaggerate" it.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So I say "exaggerated" may have been the wrong word. They may have implied "inflated" and you seem to think you've proven me and Fox wrong by posting an article that says, "Fox Hosts Now Convinced Coronavirus Death Tolls Are Being Inflated." 5twHFwB.gif

So yes, the American covid infection rate was inflated once Trump turned it into the world's most tested poplulation. More tests. More positives. Also, just as Tucker said back in April when fewer people were being tested there were fewer listed infections. 

And yes the death rate was inflated by monetarily encouraging American hospitals to mix covid deaths with other causes. There were people dying of things like shooting, suicides or accidents being listed as Covid deaths. Then there were all the other pre-existing conditions like cancer or new infections like flu with pneumonia. Those did inflate the death count of Covid just as Tucker said.

So why are you angry at Tucker and those of us who watch him for being correct?

Birx addressed this directly at the White House briefing Wednesday, saying that even though the virus is “particularly damaging” for people with preexisting conditions, their “underlying condition did not cause [their death]” — the coronavirus did. 

Fauci, following up on Birx’s comments, was more critical of conspiracy theories in general: “You will always have conspiracy theories when you have a very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions.”

For months, allies of President Trump in conservative media have downplayed the coronavirus outbreak and suggested some are using it as a “political weapon” against the president, as Fox News’ Sean Hannity said on March 10.

At the same time, officials at the Centers for Disease Control say the death toll is actually being underreported due to lack of testing. 

I don't hate tucker for reasons of right or wrong.  I hate him because he's really just doing a gimmick.  And like fox said No one reasonable takes tucker seriously

And I hate fox for crap like this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-pushing-conspiracy-that-fauci-created-coronavirus-2021-1

I hope Fauci sues the hell out of them.  

Yeah, I heard Birx is on some sort of apology tour where she's trying to hang onto her job by appearing on left friendly media like CNN and blaming Trump for anything and everything. 

Fauci's opinion changes by the day of the week depending on who's greasing the wheels.

But it wasn't just Tucker noticing covid death stats were inflated. I've been hearing the sort of thing below since the fight against the Chi Comm flu began:

U.S. COVID-19 Death Toll Is Inflated

“The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Such expansive definitions are not due to rogue public health officials. The rules direct them to do this. “If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx recently noted.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/05/29/us_covid-19_death_toll_is_inflated.html#!

Notice that last bit, highlighted in red? That's what your hero was saying back in May 2020.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Lol Birx was appointed to the covid response team by...guess who?  And now she's retired.  

Not exactly...

In December 2020, Birx indicated that she will retire from government soon after Joe Biden assumes office, stating that she "will stay as long as needed and then retire"; she said her tenure "has been a bit overwhelming" and "very difficult on my family".[38] Birx's announcement came after it was revealed that she had hosted three generations of her family from two households during Thanksgiving after she had urged Americans to restrict such gatherings to "your immediate household".[39] On January 20, 2021, her term ended.[40]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Birx

But it is true she's been hopping about from position to position since the beginning of her career. And Trumps gone and Biden's in and now she hates Trump and loves CNN.

However, I admit, Trump made a lot of bad hires. When he comes back in 2024 one hopes he'll work on that. He should delegate better.

But would you like to hear some more of what she had to say during her time in the previous administration regarding how they would inflate the numbers by listing anything as a Chi Comm death?

"There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/05/29/us_covid-19_death_toll_is_inflated.html#!

• 2 weeks later...

North Dakota House passes bill forbidding mandatory mask wearing

The bill's sponsor, state Rep. Jeff Hoverson (R), called mask mandates "diabolical silliness," characterizing them as a conspiracy run by "unelected, wealthy bureaucrats who are robbing our freedoms and perpetuating lies," the Herald reported.

The number of COVID-19 cases declined after Burgum's mask mandate. The Herald also notes that health experts have attributed the drop to a combination of factors, including restrictions on businesses and increased social distancing.

According to the newspaper, several GOP supporters of the state bill said they believe that mask wearing does nothing to slow the spread of COVID-19. Multiple health experts, including the nation's top infectious diseases expert, Anthony Fauci, have stated that mask wearing is essential to overcoming the coronavirus pandemic.

The newspaper noted that masks are required in both chambers of the state legislature. However, the rule is not strictly enforced with House Speaker Kim Koppelman noting that the rule may be reexamined in the coming weeks.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/539993-north-dakota-house-passes-bill-forbidding-mandatory-mask-wearing%3famp

Republicans?

It’s no longer enough for them to simply fail to do the right thing, they actually want to BAN others from doing the  right thing too. 

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

North Dakota House passes bill forbidding mandatory mask wearing

The bill's sponsor, state Rep. Jeff Hoverson (R), called mask mandates "diabolical silliness," characterizing them as a conspiracy run by "unelected, wealthy bureaucrats who are robbing our freedoms and perpetuating lies," the Herald reported.

The number of COVID-19 cases declined after Burgum's mask mandate. The Herald also notes that health experts have attributed the drop to a combination of factors, including restrictions on businesses and increased social distancing.

According to the newspaper, several GOP supporters of the state bill said they believe that mask wearing does nothing to slow the spread of COVID-19. Multiple health experts, including the nation's top infectious diseases expert, Anthony Fauci, have stated that mask wearing is essential to overcoming the coronavirus pandemic.

The newspaper noted that masks are required in both chambers of the state legislature. However, the rule is not strictly enforced with House Speaker Kim Koppelman noting that the rule may be reexamined in the coming weeks.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/539993-north-dakota-house-passes-bill-forbidding-mandatory-mask-wearing%3famp

Republicans?

It’s no longer enough for them to simply fail to do the right thing, they actually want to BAN others from doing the  right thing too. 

Constitution rights still exist, even during a pandemic.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, godzilla said:

I thought that Mao and Stalin were the biggest mass murderers in History? Has Trump come anywhere close to what those communist scumbags have done and who were responsible for the hundreds of millions of deaths around the world. Get your facts straight, bozo. There is no proof that Trump was totally responsible for any of the deaths caused by Covid. Every politician in America can be seen as being responsible in some way for the many supposed deaths of people who died from Covid in America. It's a well known fact that people who died in motorcycle accidents somehow in the end ended up dying from Covid. WTH? 

You have no proof that Trump was responsible for 400,000 deaths or any deaths. Unless you can prove to me that this is for real then show me, otherwise, shut the hell up with your anti-Trump bull crap. :D