Trump is the Biggest Mass Murderer in US History

On 2/24/2021 at 10:50 AM, Shady said:

Constitution rights still exist, even during a pandemic.

In South Dakota the governor there never did make it mandatory for her citizen's to have to wear a mask. The governor left it up to the people to decide as to whether they wanted to wear a mask. Now that is a real sign of a real and true conservative leader politician and not like a leftist liberal democrat follower politician like we have in politics today like Governor Cuomo and that other nitwit governor in California.

In Florida there is no mask mandate. People can choose as to whether they want to wear a mask of not. that is how it should be everywhere. We will never see that happen in Canada because we have political leaders who act like dictators and like the power that has been handed to them and enjoy forcing people to wear a mask over a not so threatning virus. Folks, this so called Covid virus is just another plain and simple virus. Get over it will you. Stop living in fear and panic over a created plandemic that never should have happened in the first place at all. The globalists took advantage of this Covid virus to try and start up their "Great Reset" for us all. A life of slavery and bondage brought to us by a small group of evil and satanic globalists that want us all vaccinated and eventually chipped. Believe it or not. ;)

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:13 PM, taxme said:

In South Dakota the governor there never did make it mandatory for her citizen's to have to wear a mask. The governor left it up to the people to decide as to whether they wanted to wear a mask. Now that is a real sign of a real and true conservative leader politician and not like a leftist liberal democrat follower politician like we have in politics today like Governor Cuomo and that other nitwit governor in California.

In Florida there is no mask mandate. People can choose as to whether they want to wear a mask of not. that is how it should be everywhere. We will never see that happen in Canada because we have political leaders who act like dictators and like the power that has been handed to them and enjoy forcing people to wear a mask over a not so threatning virus. Folks, this so called Covid virus is just another plain and simple virus. Get over it will you. Stop living in fear and panic over a created plandemic that never should have happened in the first place at all. The globalists took advantage of this Covid virus to try and start up their "Great Reset" for us all. A life of slavery and bondage brought to us by a small group of evil and satanic globalists that want us all vaccinated and eventually chipped. Believe it or not. ;)

Unsurprisingly both states have some of the worst COVID rates. Why not just make all laws optional in the name of liberty?

Also the Republican South Dakota AG is currently facing impeachment and likely criminal charges for a fatal hit and run that occurred while he was reading conservative propaganda on his phone while driving, and for his lies to police afterwards. But hey what’s the big deal everybody dies, right?  That pedestrian would have died someday eventually so this is a nothingburger. Right?

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Unsurprisingly both states have some of the worst COVID rates. Why not just make all laws optional in the name of liberty?

Also the Republican South Dakota AG is currently facing impeachment and likely criminal charges for a fatal hit and run that occurred while he was reading conservative propaganda on his phone while driving, and for his lies to police afterwards. But hey what’s the big deal everybody dies, right?  That pedestrian would have died someday eventually so this is a nothingburger. Right?/

Who says that this is so? The lying and fake leftist liberal and democratic party? Only buffoons will believe what the MSM professional liars has to say anymore. Only people who do not want to know or learn anything will listen to those MSM leftist buffoons. And you should also know by now that most of the Convid virus numbers have been fabricated. the Convid virus numbers are bigger than what they really are to help keep the lie and hoax China virus going. Hello? 

Well, we all should know by now that the democrats have committed just as many criminal offences and crimes where people have died if not more than than what Republicans have ever done. The governor of California is now going to be impeached. Touche. That is right. Everybody alive today will die someday. And when you die someday it will become just a nothing burger to the rest of the world, right? Goodbye, it's been a slice. ;) 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Who says that this is so? The lying and fake leftist liberal and democratic party? Only buffoons will believe what the MSM professional liars has to say anymore. Only people who do not want to know or learn anything will listen to those MSM leftist buffoons. And you should also know by now that most of the Convid virus numbers have been fabricated. the Convid virus numbers are bigger than what they really are to help keep the lie and hoax China virus going. Hello? 

Well, we all should know by now that the democrats have committed just as many criminal offences and crimes where people have died if not more than than what Republicans have ever done. The governor of California is now going to be impeached. Touche. That is right. Everybody alive today will die someday. And when you die someday it will become just a nothing burger to the rest of the world, right? Goodbye, it's been a slice. ;) 

Once again you left out the part about the earth being flat with lizard people living below the surface. ?

11 hours ago, talal gasim said:

Trump's policy in dealing with national issues has led to a major division in American society between supporters and opponents of these policies and created a major collision with the authority, as this was represented in the storming of the Capitol building.
The legacy left by Trump  not valid to rule a superpower like the United States of America

https://gurl.pw/laLu

The legacy left by Trump was that Trump tried to make America great once again. What the hell is wrong with that? It was the leftist liberal dumbocrats that tried for four years to nail Trump on something in order to try and get rid of him. It did not work well for them did it. Why? Because the dumbocrats were pissed off that Trump was trying to make America great again and Trump was trying to destroy their deep state swamp. Trump exposed the dumbocrats for what they were. A bunch of deep state globalist azz holes who wanted to see America become a part of the new world order, the great globalist reset. The great globalist reset that we are living today under the guise of this China virus scamdemic. This China virus is being used as a smoke screen by the deep state globalists to try and implement their new world communist globalist order. It's not about a virus anymore. It's gone way deeper than just that. 

Trump did a very good job of running a superpower country like America. It's only leftist liberals probably like yourself believe that Trump was one big bad bogeyman MF. That was the lying and fake American media that got people like you to believe their lying crap about Trump. Joe Bidumb is already trying to go back to the good old Obamarama days of communism where life in America was going down hill. Even some democrats are starting to see what the real Joe Bidumb is all about. A bumbling mass of where am I today idiot. Believe it or not. :D

On 2/25/2021 at 6:13 PM, taxme said:

In Florida there is no mask mandate. People can choose as to whether they want to wear a mask of not. that is how it should be everywhere.

Serious question. How do you feel about pants?

Why do you never complain about being forced to wear them?

On 2/12/2021 at 7:51 PM, godzilla said:

Trump needed his voters to show up in person and Biden voters to vote by mail so that he could cast doubt on vote by mail. As designed, he claimed the virus wasn't a serious issue for months!

And because of it, 400,000 people are dead!

but lucky for him, politicians are rarely held accountable (aside from being voted out of office) due to their purposeful inaction in times of crisis. what an intense desire not to fail Trump has... so many dead.

This is not factual.  Your assumption is that if Biden or some other more COVID-competent POTUS was in office the number of COVID deaths would be zero?  This is factually impossible.

The question is how much damage did Trump do?  How many deaths is his admin responsible for?  How much are the governors of each state responsible?  The mayors and city councils?  Congress?  Private citizens unwilling to wear masks and resisting lockdowns and social gatherings etc?

17 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

WTH? Are you for real? That question really does sound more like a real stupid dumb question. But alas, if I must reply.

First of all I never knew that I was being forced to wear pants? Is that true? Show me that law? Then I will complain. If it is the law I may just have to go out and buy myself a skirt or dress to wear to try and pizz off our politicians and the law. 

Anyway, I wear pants because I truly do like to wear pants especially at this time of the year. It helps to keep my legs and my junk covered up and kept nice and warm and comfy. I will wear shorts in the summer time if it is not against the law.

You will never hear me complain about wearing pants. I love wearing pants. So, have you done any complaining about being forced to wear pants at all? Just asking. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This is not factual.  Your assumption is that if Biden or some other more COVID-competent POTUS was in office the number of COVID deaths would be zero?  This is factually impossible.

The question is how much damage did Trump do?  How many deaths is his admin responsible for?  How much are the governors of each state responsible?  The mayors and city councils?  Congress?  Private citizens unwilling to wear masks and resisting lockdowns and social gatherings etc?

The only people that have done real and true damage to society and to we the people's lives are the politicians and the media who have been constantly, even to today, been trying to spread disinformation about this China virus and it's dangers for almost a year now to try and convince us all that we should start to live in a state of fear and panic over some not so serious virus. They lied. Trump did more to try to get a vaccine manufactured for all of those scaredy cats out there that believed that they would die if a vaccine were not found soon. so Trump found one just for them. 

It wasn't Trump that killed thousands of elderly people in care homes in New York state. It was democratic governor Cuomo that was reasonable for thousands of elderly lives lost. Trump offered to help Cuomo and democrat Cuomo turned Trumps help down. But with the lying and fake American politicians and the lying and fake media everything is always Donald Trumps fault. If Trump had found a cure for cancer today the lying media would have said that Trump should have found a cure for cancer yesterday. The lying media would say that just look at all of the people that have died from cancer because Trump waited too long to find a cure for cancer. Trump could never win with those buffoons in the leftist liberal media. All professional liars and losers. 

I guess that we can also blame our dear comrade leader Trudeau for all of the lives lost and lives shattered due to this China virus, eh? Oh, I forgot. Only conservatives and republicans are at fault that so many people died from Covid. Nothing new here, eh? Shocking. :(

1 hour ago, taxme said:

First of all I never knew that I was being forced to wear pants? Is that true? Show me that law? Then I will complain. 

I was referring to the law that forbids you from walking in public places with your junk exposed. Weird that you would feel so strongly about masks and be totally unaware of this similar but more arbitrary law.

So are you really against anti-nudist regulations?

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

On the contrary, I believe the state has every right to require people to cover virus-transmitting body parts if they feel that is necessary and/or effective. 

Indeed, if it was really and truly necessary to do so. But in this China virus case masks should not have been required at all. this China virus has been said by many doctors and scientists to not be all that serious or dangerous.

But it goes much deeper than this China virus. But you are not bright enough for me to bother to explain or go any further with you. You live in a Trudeau made up fantasy land world built just for you.

No one has a right to demand or force me to wear anything, including masks. Have you not heard of other doctors and scientists who have said that masks do not work all that well all that much? Probably not when all you ever do is only listen to one side of the story and not the other side of the story. Your problem and not mine. I enjoy being contrary. LOL. 

17 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I was referring to the law that forbids you from walking in public places with your junk exposed. Weird that you would feel so strongly about masks and be totally unaware of this similar but more arbitrary law.

So are you really against anti-nudist regulations?

Well, you know what you can do with your masks? I will not say anymore. ;)

I am against everything you are in favor of. Cheers. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, you know what you can do with your masks? I will not say anymore. ;)

I am against everything you are in favor of. Cheers. 

Were you always opposed to the requirement to cover your genitals in public or is this a new position you've adopted since I asked you about it yesterday?

On 2/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, BeaverFever said:

Also the Republican South Dakota AG is currently facing impeachment and likely criminal charges for a fatal hit and run that occurred while he was reading conservative propaganda on his phone while driving, and for his lies to police afterwards. But hey what’s the big deal everybody dies, right?  That pedestrian would have died someday eventually so this is a nothingburger. Right?

Complete and utter nonsense.  I realize that personal responsibility is a hard concept for libtards to understand though.  

A04943DA-1B8A-4AC0-BBA6-3F5D2A91A53C.png

Pug7tu8.gif

On 3/1/2021 at 3:16 PM, BubberMiley said:

The mask-people who bug me are the ones who get all sanctimonious about telling you to pull your mask up over your nose.

If there's a scientific study somewhere supporting the idea anybody anywhere is in some kind of clear and present danger because one of those store bought masks is not being pulled up over a nose I'd like to see it.

Makes some weak-minded people feel they have some kind of superior insight and power by telling you to pull your mask up though.

And no, I don't think that's the same thing as somebody telling you to pull your pants up. Might be closer to equivalent though.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Were you always opposed to the requirement to cover your genitals in public or is this a new position you've adopted since I asked you about it yesterday?

Just to try and keep this on topic... has nothing to do with genitalia, BubberMiley. Not everything does.

I guess that leaves you with little else to say.