Trump is the Biggest Mass Murderer in US History

I could probably help him if I had a better idea what he's talking about.

I've been busy all day and most of the evening. I come here and Bubber tells me he's stumped me somehow.

So I look at a reply he gave me earlier when I wasn't here and he's clipped the quote so it's not saying what it said in the original. Then he asks me to explain it.

So yeah...that's a definite WTF. Success then, Bubber. You've succeeded in not making sense...again. Why is that so important to you though?

Edited by Infidel Dog

You're not even going to have a go at explaining why you think the state mandating face coverings for public health reasons is different, freedomwise,  from the state mandating bum coverings for public health reasons? You're just going to pretend you don't understand the question and turn the topic to me?

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You're not even going to have a go at explaining why you think the state mandating face coverings for public health reasons is different, freedomwise,  from the state mandating bum coverings for public health reasons? You're just going to pretend you don't understand the question and turn the topic to me?

Is that all you want? Sure I can do that for you. Try to speak more clearly next time.

Covering your pubic area as a legal necessity is a public decency restriction. It's a law that's developed as a cultural imperative over time in civilized societies.

Were you still wanting us wearing masks for the length of time the civilized populace have been wearing pants?

Masks are supposed to be necessary to protect against a public emergency. Originally this "emergency" was just supposed to last as long as it took to "flatten the curve." That became something else. Now there are those who would like to turn it into a cultural pants-wearing kind of thing in spite of the fact this "emergency" element for mask wearing is becoming debatable and moreso as the time stretches out.

I think that's the problem. Pants wearing and mask wearing are not the same thing but there are those like yourself who would like to convince us they are so they turn mask wearing into the new normal for as long as they can mandate it.

I read a headline yesterday saying Texas is relieving mask restrictions so it migth become interesting with maskers becoming an indication less of health protection and more of areas that have given up their sovereignty to accept subservience to the new corporate globalist oligarchy.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Why would a globalist corporate oligarchy, which already controls you in every way that matters, care if you put a mask on your face? It just messes with their facial recognition technology.

But your belief in freedom is conditional on how decent people generally consider your freedom to be? So if people generally believe in the longstanding decent tradition of listening to our public health officers, then there's no problem?

Edited by BubberMiley

On 3/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, BubberMiley said:

Were you always opposed to the requirement to cover your genitals in public or is this a new position you've adopted since I asked you about it yesterday?

Hey, if you want to hang your junk out for all to see than go ahead make your day. I could care less. 

What I am opposed to is the requirement of having to be forced to wear a face diaper mask whenever I need to go into a store or a restaurant. That is the position that I have adopted. ;) 

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey, if you want to hang your junk out for all to see than go ahead make your day. I could care less. 

What I am opposed to is the requirement of having to be forced to wear a face diaper mask whenever I need to go into a store or a restaurant. That is the position that I have adopted. ;) 

I already made it clear I support the longstanding tradition of the state allowing public health officers to regulate body coverings based on the widespread community acceptance that giving up the personal freedom to decide how to cover yourself and obeying such orders is the "decent" thing to do.

You have made it clear your position is arbitrary and informed more by internet memes than our longstanding tradition of listening to public health advice.

On 2/27/2021 at 4:38 PM, BeaverFever said:

Unsurprisingly both states have some of the worst COVID rates. Why not just make all laws optional in the name of liberty?

Also the Republican South Dakota AG is currently facing impeachment and likely criminal charges for a fatal hit and run that occurred while he was reading conservative propaganda on his phone while driving, and for his lies to police afterwards. But hey what’s the big deal everybody dies, right?  That pedestrian would have died someday eventually so this is a nothingburger. Right?

Great news coming out of America. The states of Texas and Mississippi have ended all their restrictions on Covid. This means that all those people living in those two states have finally got their freedoms back. No more forced mask wearing, no more social distancing and no more lock downs. I know that this must be sad news for you to have to read about today. 

And I have a feeling that there will be more American states to follow and do the same thing and open up their states and end Covid. The governors of many blue states are already whining and crying about it.They are predicting that thousands will die. Sure buffoons. I guess that they must be all in a state of fear and panic themselves now and may be seeing the writing on the wall that they may soon end up losing their tyranny and control and power over their citizen's. I say long overdue. Once it starts in the states it should start here in Canada also. 

Trump comes nowhere close to be even seen or considered to be a mass murderer. That is all just leftist liberal democratic bull chit. Only dumbbells will believe that crap. It's hard to believe that anyone could think or believe that Trump could be considered a mass murderer at all. Trying to compare Trump to the likes and scum of communists like Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot where between the three of them they murdered hundreds of millions of their own citizen's. 

Some people calling Trump a mass murderer is sick and pathetic. Sadly, there are way too many of those sick and pathetic fools walking around. Shocking indeed. :unsure:

On 3/2/2021 at 4:59 AM, BubberMiley said:

Wow. Sometimes it's surprising how your whole argument can crumble to nothing with one simple question. Why do you people never just ask these simple questions of yourselves before you make fools of yourselves?

Try looking in a mirror for a change. There you will see someone who himself has a problem with trying to understand simple questions and who does appear to enjoy making a fool of himself. Just saying. ;)

27 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I already made it clear I support the longstanding tradition of the state allowing public health officers to regulate body coverings based on the widespread community acceptance that giving up the personal freedom to decide how to cover yourself and obeying such orders is the "decent" thing to do.

You have made it clear your position is arbitrary and informed more by internet memes than our longstanding tradition of listening to public health advice.

According to many doctors and scientists there was never any real need to force the wearing of masks or social distancing on anyone. That is all just a myth that masks save lives. They do not. Actually being forced to wear a mask all day long as some people have to in order to keep their job is a danger to the health of those people. It is believed that very soon many people will be suffering from respiratory problems because they have been forced to wear a mask all day long on the job. 

As a result of all of these unnecessary Covid restrictions on people has caused more harm and damage to society than any virus could have ever done. We are not seeing millions of people dying from Covid like they said would happen in the beginning of this plandemic. out of a population of close to 500,000 here in BC approx. a thousand people have died. That is not a huge amount of people dying from what our politicians and the media and the likes of Bonnie Henry and Tammy girl have led us to believe that we are all going to die if we do not listen to and do as they say. 

Hey, if you still have faith and believe in your politicians and the media and those health officials and that what they say is all for your safety and protection well great for you. Just keep on listening to them. I have now come to the conclusion that those mentioned above do not really care about my safety at all except the now use the powers that has now been handed over to them because of this China virus Covid hoax. This has never been about any virus at all. Event 201 told me that. ;)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Great news coming out of America. The states of Texas and Mississippi have ended all their restrictions on Covid. This means that all those people living in those two states have finally got their freedoms back. No more forced mask wearing, no more social distancing and no more lock downs. I know that this must be sad news for you to have to read about today. 

And I have a feeling that there will be more American states to follow and do the same thing and open up their states and end Covid. The governors of many blue states are already whining and crying about it.They are predicting that thousands will die. Sure buffoons. I guess that they must be all in a state of fear and panic themselves now and may be seeing the writing on the wall that they may soon end up losing their tyranny and control and power over their citizen's. I say long overdue. Once it starts in the states it should start here in Canada also. 

Trump comes nowhere close to be even seen or considered to be a mass murderer. That is all just leftist liberal democratic bull chit. Only dumbbells will believe that crap. It's hard to believe that anyone could think or believe that Trump could be considered a mass murderer at all. Trying to compare Trump to the likes and scum of communists like Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot where between the three of them they murdered hundreds of millions of their own citizen's. 

Some people calling Trump a mass murderer is sick and pathetic. Sadly, there are way too many of those sick and pathetic fools walking around. Shocking indeed. :unsure:

I think this meme pretty accurately sums up the range of arguments in the right

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Why would a globalist corporate oligarchy, which already controls you in every way that matters, care if you put a mask on your face? It just messes with their facial recognition technology.

That was a really good question. I can see why no one who believes in this crap would have the ability to address it.

18 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How many of Trump's executive orders did you disagree with or object to?

All of them that infringed on people’s constitutional rights or that weren’t a response to a previous presidents orders.

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I think this meme pretty accurately sums up the range of arguments in the right

image.jpeg

On the contrary. I think that ship in the picture is full of Covid believing buffoons who will soon be going down in their Covid sinking ship. Sad to say I will not be coming to their rescue. They asked for it and not they got it. Now that should leave the rest of us non-believing Convid job patriots alone. As they say what goes around finally comes around. :lol:

On 3/6/2021 at 9:32 AM, BeaverFever said:

Tou only want me to look up so I’ll stop noticing the people like you beneath me. 

I just want people like you to just go away and lock yourselves down in your homes because you people are truly afraid of your own shadows. If anyone truly believes that Trump is a mass murderer in history than they can easily made to believe that the sky is falling down. Only buffoons and idiots believe that Trump could be considered a mass murderer. Communism has been the biggest mass murdering machine in history. Hundreds of millions of innocent people died under communism. But yet to people like you Trump was the worse of them all. Go tell that to some five year old child who will believe most things told to them is true, child. :D

Oh, and by the way, they are up to 15 American states that have finally opened up the locked down doors. Apparently, those states have finally seen the light. When will people like you finally see the light and demand that we do the same thing here in Canada? You probably have no time for that? Too busy believing those foolish accusations about Trump being a mass murderer. LOL. 

Edited by taxme

On 2/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Did you hear about this one?

Cuomo Aide Admits — ‘We hid nursing home ‘death data’ so Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t find out the truth’…

Democrat Governors are the only politicians who might actually be guilty of murder.

Killer Cuomo has to be one of the many dumb downed crazy in the head democratic governors alive today. Most governors of blue states all think that those states opening up and dropping all of their Covid restrictions are going to be responsible for thousands more deaths. What silly nonsense. 

On the contrary, herd immunity will now happen and the virus will disappear much quicker now and most people who have been locked up for over a year now will probably be able to once again get their old normal lives back and stop trying to kill themselves because of these Convid job lies and globalist communist tyrannical restrictions. 

It is time for all of the Convid restrictions in Canada be lifted and gone. We do not need those stinkin' good for nothing Convid job restrictions any longer. What we in Canada needs is to get our old normal lives back and the loss of our many freedoms that we once enjoyed. Are you much happier today to how happy you were just a year ago?

Who the hell in their right minds want to keep living this new normal life? Only buffoons and idiots want to keep living this boring and brain dead life any longer. Freedom now. Works for me. :D

On 2/14/2021 at 2:28 PM, bcsapper said:

I'm coming in blank to this.  Did they kill them or did they hide data?

Should he be impeached, or should he be jailed for life?

Impeached and jailed. ^_^