America Under pResident Biden

I saw this one below on Gab and now it's on YouTube so I can transfer it.

It's worth seeing because it fleshes out the feeling many have of the hidden racism coming from Biden and his corporate left globalist puppet-masters  sponsors.

In this one they deal with Biden's racism of lowered expectations:

I hear he's also re-instituted the racist practice of what Communist professors call "critical race theory."

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Proud Boys sacked the Capitol with the goal of executing the VP, members of Congress and overturning the presidential election  and you defend them. You’re a Terrorist sympathizer. 

BS. 1) Stop getting your 'news' from QAnon west and 2) Proud Boys didn't commit a single terrorist attack ever, so they're not terrorists by definition

You don’t have to be white to be racist. He’s also a convicted criminal and an ex-con. Not surprising you admire him. 

Dummmmb, de dumb dummmb...

You have to be white to be a white supremacist, which is what the accusation against the Proud Boys is. Get your head out of your arse.

Who the f do you think they're racist against? Themselves? Their parents? Their kids? 

Ad hominem attacks against sources that report inconvenient facts and playing the old “media conspiracy” card is not a rebuttal.  

FYI and ad hominem attack would be against you, the deliverer of info, not your sources. 

You're acting like you're quoting news sources, but they're actually discredited propagandists all. 

Do you even know what you’re denying?  Is it that the oath keepers have been indicted or that they provided security to Stone?  Because they’re both easy to prove and matters of public record.  There’s video of it here:  https://abcnews.go.com/US/video-surfaces-showing-trump-ally-roger-stone-flanked/story?id=75706765

IDGAF about the 95 minute capitol riot. 

In a country with 300M people for sure you can find some people who will question the results of an election for 2 months, especially when it happens under such questionable circumstances.

You did that for four years WITH NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

YOU’RE THE LIAR and you have no knowledge of anything on the topic so stop pretending you do. That photo is from that one and only time on record they met, in 2005. Those are the only known facts. Anything else you claim is an invention made up by you or some other Republican liar.

LMAO. It's completely impossible for you or anyone aside from Obama and Farrakhan to know how many times they met. Farrakhan was a vocal Obama supporter and they're very chummy in that photo.

No decent person meeting with Farrakhan would look chummy, and why should Farrakhan be meeting with so many influential people in the first place? That's disgusting. 

No you’re the anti-Muslim party. And of course the right wing terrorist attacks on the Capitol, the Pittsburgh synagogue and the Trump supporter who sent those mail bombs. Right wing extremists aka “Very fine people” have emboldened by Trump from day 1.   In fact Wikipedia lists 22 terrorist attacks or attempted attacks since Trump took office. 

That whole paragraph is just alarming lies and bullshit. There's something really wrong with you dude. 

Here's an interesting little nugget you won't see on state or corporate leftist media: 

A 2007 video clip has surfaced featuring then-U.S. senator and soon-to-be vice presidential running mate Joe Biden telling late-night talk show host David Letterman he was arrested for trespassing at the U.S. Capitol Building when he was young.

Biden told Letterman he got arrested at 21 for breaching chamber at US Capitol, sitting in VP chair

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

100,000 dead of covid since Biden took office.  Heckuva job! ?

That was inevitable. The virus was already spreading widely when he took office because the previous administration inexplicably downplayed the virus and fought mitigation efforts wherever they could. This turned the U.S. into the worst virus cesspool on the planet, but fortunately numbers are dropping rapidly now that there is sane leadership in charge again.

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

That was inevitable. The virus was already spreading widely when he took office because the previous administration inexplicably downplayed the virus and fought mitigation efforts wherever they could. This turned the U.S. into the worst virus cesspool on the planet, but fortunately numbers are dropping rapidly now that there is sane leadership in charge again.

That’s way worse than Trump.  A hundred thousand in like 30 days!

7 hours ago, Shady said:

That’s way worse than Trump.  A hundred thousand in like 30 days!

You'll be surprised to find out that politicians aren't actually gods. All they can do is their best human effort. 

That's why deliberately sabotaging the nation by downplaying the virus and hampering mitigation was such a horrible thing to do. Trump could have done better but he chose not to for political reasons.

It's worth noticing how the new Pravda style media can spin black to tell you it's white. The Washington Post and others are pleased to report there is a new "Migrant facility for children" opening up to assist the huddled masses yearning to be free.

Or to put it in a more reality based form the new regime is opening the border again. The flood of what once were called illegals is coming. There's already more than they can handle. So they're going back to the old Obama 'kids in cages' policy they were blasting Trump for when he took over:

The Washington Post, along with the Biden administration, generated backlash and mockery after the Department of Homeland Security reopened a facility to house migrant children that was shuttered under former President Donald Trump.

Critics took to social media to blast the paper’s use of the phrase “migrant facility for children” instead of the “kids in cages” slogan the Post and other left-leaning media outlets often used to describe the manner in which migrant children were housed under the Trump administration.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/23/wapo-biden-admin-torched-over-re-opening-of-migrant-facility-for-children-amid-border-uptick-1033779/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's worth noticing how the new Pravda style media can spin black to tell you it's white. The Washington Post and others are pleased to report there is a new "Migrant facility for children" opening up to assist the huddled masses yearning to be free.

Or to put it in a more reality based form the new regime is opening the border again. The flood of what once were called illegals is coming. There's already more than they can handle. So they're going back to the old Obama 'kids in cages' policy they were blasting Trump for when he took over:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/23/wapo-biden-admin-torched-over-re-opening-of-migrant-facility-for-children-amid-border-uptick-1033779/

Consider them "dreamer pens" now. It's not the same thing at all once they've been re-branded.

CNN won't even have to mention them now because by definition, dreamer pens are dreamy

Seems like covid fear mongering in the media is just ramping up for spring. 

THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE UK! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE WEST COAST! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE EAST COAST! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE NON-COAST! THERE IS A NIGERIAN STRAIN! THERE IS A BLAH BLAH BLAH STRAIN! EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK THERE ARE NEW STRAINS! I JUST STEPPED IN ONE! SAVE US JOETARD!

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Also, the second highest day for COVID-19 deaths was Inauguration. Since that day the curve has been on a constant downwards trend. 

Peak COVID-19 death was pretty much Trump's last day in office. Pretty damning actually. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.01.17 PM.png

That seems to be the trend worldwide:

covid-decrease.jpg

Thank You "Operation Warp Speed"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

Trump leading the world.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Thank You "Operation Warp Speed"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

Trump leading the world.

Trump is blushing from all the praise:

Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a public–private partnership initiated by the U.S. government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020,[3][4][5] and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.[1] It was headed by the co-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board, David A. Kessler.[6]

The program promotes mass production of multiple vaccines, and different types of vaccine technologies, based on preliminary evidence, allowing for faster distribution if clinical trials confirm one of the vaccines is safe and effective. The plan anticipates that some of these vaccines will not prove safe or effective, making the program more costly than typical vaccine development, but potentially leading to the availability of a viable vaccine several months earlier than typical timelines.[7]

Operation Warp Speed, initially funded with about $10 billion from the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) passed by the United States Congress on March 27,[1] is an interagency program that includes components of the Department of Health and Human Services, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health, and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA); the Department of Defense; private firms; and other federal agencies, including the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.[1]

Wiki's introductory paragraphs don't actually mention Trump's name. 

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Seems like covid fear mongering in the media is just ramping up for spring. 

THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE UK! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE WEST COAST! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE EAST COAST! THERE IS A NEW STRAIN FROM THE NON-COAST! THERE IS A NIGERIAN STRAIN! THERE IS A BLAH BLAH BLAH STRAIN! EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK THERE ARE NEW STRAINS! I JUST STEPPED IN ONE! SAVE US JOETARD!

Yeah it's called mutation. Viruses do that. 

I'll concede the fear-monger about these new strains are unwarranted. But we shouldn't completely let our guard down until the vaccine is widely distributed. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I'll concede the fear-monger about these new strains are unwarranted. But we shouldn't completely let our guard down until the vaccine is widely distributed. 

Yup. I know old people who are getting totally depressed because of covid.

My mother-in-law watches an hour and a half of news every day and she's started acting like one of those Japanese pilots from the movies who has been stranded on an island since WWII. She pops in all bug-eyed, then she's gone again.

She barely ever goes out, she doesn't visit her grandkids, and her health is deteriorating fast. 

If having me as a son-in-law can't cheer her up, nothing can.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. I know old people who are getting totally depressed because of covid.

My mother-in-law watches an hour and a half of news every day and she's started acting like one of those Japanese pilots from the movies who has been stranded on an island since WWII. She pops in all bug-eyed, then she's gone again.

She barely ever goes out, she doesn't visit her grandkids, and her health is deteriorating fast. 

If having me as a son-in-law can't cheer her up, nothing can.

Well old people are the ones that stand to die from this. 

Assuming you don't believe this is all fake. 

They should be the ones vaccinated first. When I see my 'rents, I try not to do anything social for a few days, not that I'm doing a lot social anyway. 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:12 AM, taxesanddeath said:

Multiculturalism  (I knew that it was not the whole answer and he talked the "speak out human right blah blan" )
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1361877221670080514

it means that Dem Bill Clinton's China WTO deal policy is a failure. The western world cannot reduce the CCP’s ability to control its vast population. In fact, the western world starts to feel the CCP's iron fist.