America Under pResident Biden

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

So then you have the likes of OAC who steps up to Amazon, and she's pilloried for killing jobs. 

I don't think this new anti-corporatist bent that Conservatives are on are well thought out. It's the logical outcome of unfettered capitalism. 

The new supposed anti-corporate rhetoric  of the right is only a facade.  It’s nothing more than a few empty sound bites. Literally everything conservative lawmakers do on a typical working day is outrageously pro-corporate: irresponsible deregulation, tax loopholes and giveaways, subsidies, rolling back employment and safety protections for workers, rolling back consumer protections, you name it. 

Yeah, yeah, Beave, we know.' Don't believe your lying eyes.'

Getting kind of tired, Man.

Hey, speaking of tired, did you hear where tired ol' Joe Biden is climbing onto the cancel culture bus to cancel Dr. Seuss?

The Cancel Creeps have been busy since Joe took office. They got The Muppets and Mr. Potato Head on their knees and now they've got the Biden regime on board with cancelling Doctor Seuss.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dr-seuss-cancels-book-titles

Biden-Grinch-Cartoon-435x245.jpg

Keep it up, Biden dummies. You're losing Generation Z.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

What kind of pathetic, weak sitting president has an election stolen from him while he is in power? I would be too embarrassed to claim that even if it were true. It kind of suggests he was too incompetent to have power anyway.

Elections are controlled locally, not nationally.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

What kind of pathetic, weak sitting president has an election stolen from him while he is in power?

Doesn't really matter. The ol' Dementia patient is in power now - hiding, trembling behind razor wire and a DC wide wall of armed guards from the populace, in a fraudulent pose he's supported by a steadily dwindling minority of what the real power behind the throne demands we believe was a record majority. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Boges said:

So then you have the likes of OAC who steps up to Amazon, and she's pilloried for killing jobs. 

I don't think this new anti-corporatist bent that Conservatives are on are well thought out. It's the logical outcome of unfettered capitalism. 

What AOC did was stupid. She just decided that Amazon's jobs had to be done in another state. She didn't do anything to change the way that Amazon does business. 

What Trump did was necessary. He talked how the playing field between Amazon and regional companies needs to be levelled.

I'm sure that you can see the difference. If Trump just said "Move those Amazon jobs to Mexico! We don't want them here!" you'd spot the idiocy right away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Are you serious?  Biden and the word hope don't go together.  

Are you serious? 

"I hope I, uh, I want this sentence to not word soup uh, BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!! C'mon man!?!" - Joe Biden, to himself, daily.

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

Perhaps read Genesis chapter two and three in the King James Bible and learn about the fundamental doctrine of the Fall of man.  God created Adam and Eve and placed them in the Garden of Eden, a paradise, and told them they could eat of any fruit in the garden except the one tree, which was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Then the serpent came along (Satan) and tempted Eve by questioning what God had said.  Eve was seduced into eating the forbidden fruit and gave some to Adam and he ate it also.

The book  “The Westminster Confession of Faith - For Study Classes” by G.I. Williamson explains this subject.

“By accepting, without question, what God said about that tree, Adam could gain true understanding of its meaning and purpose.  But as soon as Adam sought to know (make interpretation) apart from subjection to God’s word (Gen. 3:6), he was lost, and wholly in error.  And as soon as the authority of God’s word was rejected (3:4) and the authority of man’s own reason enthroned (3:5-6), it became necessary for Adam to deny that the “fall” had happened as God said.

The diabolical condition of man’s heart we call “total depravity”.  We say that as a consequence of what Adam (an actual man, the first man) did (at a real place and an actual time), all men are, by nature, “wholly defiled in all the faculties and parts of body and soul.”

By this rebellion against God,  “the whole human nature became ethically perverted so as to become wholly contrary to God.  Thus every part of that which constitutes man’s created nature was polluted and corrupted.”

“We believe that part of the difficulty that is experienced with this teaching is due to the failure to recognize the corporate aspect of human existence.  The Bible does not regard the human race as so many isolated individuals, each separately created by God (as were the angels), but as an organic unit created in one man -- and then, one pair -- having the power to produce offspring in their own likeness and image.  Adam and Eve were the “root of all mankind”.  This is how the depraved nature became the nature of all mankind.

To summarize and show the love of God,  God sent his only begotten Son, into the world, to redeem lost and fallen man, i.e., those who will believe in his Son.  In God’s economy, the only atonement acceptable to God for sinful men, is the shed blood and death of his Son.  Therefore in God’s love, his Son died on the cross on Calvary and shed his blood, and three days later was resurrected from the dead by the power of God.  Those who believe and accept this sacrifice or atonement for their sins are forgiven and receive eternal life and will live forever in paradise with God.  So yes, God is love, and wills that every person come to faith in his Son and receive salvation.

Bla bla bla look its not my goal to convince people like you to become atheist. I just wish people like you would stop making it your goal to convince me to become religious. Aint gonna happen. 

You have no more right to tell others that they can’t have an abortion or MAID or medical marijuana because it’s against YOUR religion than a Muslim has a right to tell you that you can’t have pork because it’s against HIS religion.   You claim your religion morally compels you to save unborn fetuses from us. But what about a Hindu who wants to ban eating meat because his religion compels him to save animals from you?

Believe whatever you want to believe, just keep it to yourself and please stop talking to me about what the bible says and quoting verses because yo me it’s just made-up superstition. You will no more sway me with stories from the bible than someone could sway you with stories about Zeuss or Thor or Vishnu or unicorns. 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What AOC did was stupid. She just decided that Amazon's jobs had to be done in another state. She didn't do anything to change the way that Amazon does business. 

What Trump did was necessary. He talked how the playing field between Amazon and regional companies needs to be levelled.

I'm sure that you can see the difference. If Trump just said "Move those Amazon jobs to Mexico! We don't want them here!" you'd spot the idiocy right away.

Trump didn't do anything. Except remove regulations that allow Amazon to avoid paying any taxes.

So now to bitch about Corporate overreach, when they make decisions in their interest as a private company, is rich. 

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/companies-paying-zero-taxes-trump-law-155944124.html#:~:text=In 2018%2C Amazon paid %240,record profit of %2411 billion.&text=Under TCJA%2C Trump's new tax,paid far less than that.

“There are a lot of breaks and loopholes that allow a company not to pay,” Steve Wamhoff, ITEP’s Director of Federal Tax Policy, told Yahoo Finance. “People, when they think of tax reform, think the government is going to fix the tax code and get rid of breaks and loopholes and get rid tax dodging. What we got at the end of 2017 was not that. It was the opposite of that. The Tax Cuts and jobs act left a lot of special breaks and loopholes in place and created some new ones.”

Another Nancy Reagan in the WH??

------
Joe sends out Jill to try and reopen schools: First Lady meets Connecticut students to push in-person learning with the White House falling behind deadline to get all kids back in classrooms in 100 days

39998040-9321235-image-a-13_161478315162

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9321235/Joe-Biden-sends-Jill-road-uses-White-House-bully-pulpit-push-schools-reopening.html

Edited by taxesanddeath

On 3/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Doesn't really matter. The ol' Dementia patient is in power now - hiding, trembling behind razor wire and a DC wide wall of armed guards from the populace, in a fraudulent pose he's supported by a steadily dwindling minority of what the real power behind the throne demands we believe was a record majority. 

You believe it as a matter of faith, the way Muslims, Buddhists or Branch Davidians believe in their religious teachings... you all just  “know it to be true” despite whatever the independent arbiters and actual facts appear to be.    

And now some of your followers are resorting to terrorism, hence the added security, which you mock him for.

I also don’t see any evidence that his support is dwindling.

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

Hiden' Biden is hiding from the press.

Nearly halfway into his first 100 days, President Joe Biden has yet to personally hold a press briefing, the longest any president has waited to make himself broadly accessible to the media in decades.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/05/does-it-matter-president-joe-biden-no-press-conference/6920568002/

On 3/4/2021 at 6:34 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Biden looked confused and distraught as he asked if taking questions was what the reporters wanted...then the White House cut the feed.

Yeah...not good.

Just get used to saying President Harris. It's just a matter of months, if not weeks.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Just get used to saying President Harris. It's just a matter of months, if not weeks.

Don't hold your breath waiting for President Harris. Biden will have his first press by the end of this month. It is over 82millions doses that have been administered,and 2M per day vaccinated in USA. 100 million will do reach by then.  

They don't seem to care what they say. Why should they. The Corporate media is always there to cover for them:

WASHINGTON: In remarks that were described as "head-turning" and "tone-deaf effort at levity," US President Joe Biden on Thursday said Indian-Americans are "taking over" the United States.

Biden's off-the-cuff comment came during a call to NASA while speaking to Swati Mohan, NASA’s guidance and controls operations head for the Mars Perseverance rover landing, and was ostensibly made in the contest of the Indian-American contribution in the science and technology areas.

“It’s amazing. Indian-descent Americans are taking over the country — you, my vice president (Kamala Harris), my speechwriter (Vinay Reddy),”

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/indian-descent-americans-are-taking-over-us-jokes-joe-biden/ar-BB1ehgSQ?bcsi-ac-cde40c890bd19f3d=2719301D000000024tB%2fyIXO5JEgXFkBG1r5tLjG3EBuQQAAAgAAAKwA9gCEAwAAIwEAAP6fGgA

21 hours ago, taxesanddeath said:

Don't hold your breath waiting for President Harris. Biden will have his first press by the end of this month. It is over 82millions doses that have been administered,and 2M per day vaccinated in USA. 100 million will do reach by then.  

Vaccinations are Trump's success, they have nothing to do with Biden.

The reason why Biden will be gone from the WH is his declining mental condition. He lost the ability to string together paragraphs a while ago, now he can't finish sentences or answer basic questions.

He has people around him who are ecstatic to take the reins for him and make the daily presidential decisions, but he won't even be able to act the part of 'frontman' for much longer.