America Under pResident Biden

18 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Another Chicken Kraken?

I can see why, given how effective all the others have been.

All the others went nowhere because of the Trump team having to deal with communist democratic judges in those states. A republican has no chance against these traitor judges in any court in America. A lot of those chicken traitors are going to get their heads "Kraken"ed. LOL. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

All the others went nowhere because of the Trump team having to deal with communist democratic judges in those states. A republican has no chance against these traitor judges in any court in America. A lot of those chicken traitors are going to get their heads "Kraken"ed. LOL. 

Serves him right for putting all those communist democratic judges in their seats in the first place.  Loser!

Think what might have happened if he's put some republican judges in there instead.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's something to think about the next time a Dr gives you a prescription.

In Canada, if you hire a realtor to help you buy/sell a house, or you hire a lawyer to help you with a divorce etc, those people aren't allowed to accept any money or any other consideration from any other party involved in your transaction without notifying you or it's an extremely serious ethics breach which they could easily lose their license over. 

For example you find out that when you sold your home to Mr Pink, Mr Pink gave your Realtor's son a motorbike right out of the blue. You'd have good reason to believe that the motorbike that went to your Realtor was consideration for your realtor giving you bad advice on the price of your home, or for something else that benefitted Mr P.

If your ex-wife gave your lawyer a vintage car that she won in your divorce settlement you'd have very good reason to feel like you'd been screwed over.

Lawyers and Realtors have a fiduciary relationship with their clients because they're professionals whom we have to put a lot of blind faith in. 

You'd think that it would be the same with Drs, because your health is more important than your money, but it's not. When they prescribe you medication they don't have to tell you whether or not they get money from the drug companies that they're prescribing your drugs from.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/pharmaceutical-drug-company-doctor-physician-payment-disclosure-transparency-1.4169888

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/doctors-pharmaceutical-funding-1.4164625

If you think that your Dr is prescribing the very best medication available within your price range you might be mistaken. There could be a drug co. that's paying Drs to prescribe their medication for a trial of their new drug. 

Your Dr.: "Oh snap, that stuff definitely doesn't work. Taxme just keeled over and that probably shouldn't have happened. I've had much sicker patients live much longer just by taking cheaper generic drugs. I love the new golf clubs that I bought with my Big Pharma chq though. Hella shiny."

From my understanding all doctors must take an oath to do no harm to their patients. I wonder as to how many doctors do follow and practice that oath? I suspect many do not. Every time that I have gone to my doctor over some health problem I always end up with a prescription. I have to wonder sometimes if my doctor is practicing his oath. Every time a doctor prescribes a pill that doctor gets a kick back from big pharma. It's always about the money, eh? ;)

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If Trump can't win the propaganda war surrounding the election fraud then for the sake of the democracy he needs to step aside, and I don't think this propaganda war is winnable. 

There will be no more democracy left if Trump concedes and let's where am I now Biden become the president. There will never be any fair elections anymore. The democrats will fix every election after that for themselves to win every election and democracy will surely die in America. Trump will not allow that to happen. But I guess that we will have to wait and see as to who ends up on the podium and who gets sworn in as president. I say that it will be Trump. ;)

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Serves him right for putting all those communist democratic judges in their seats in the first place.  Loser!

Think what might have happened if he's put some republican judges in there instead.

Trump filled over 150 plus new judge vacancies left open to him by comrade Obamarama. I am pretty sure that they all had to be republicans. Why would Trump want to appoint democratic minded judges whom he surely must know that they will go against him in court. Would you appoint some of your enemies on your team? Hello???? :D

47 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump filled over 150 plus new judge vacancies left open to him by comrade Obamarama. I am pretty sure that they all had to be republicans. Why would Trump want to appoint democratic minded judges whom he surely must know that they will go against him in court. Would you appoint some of your enemies on your team? Hello???? :D

:lol:

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Exactly the point. And yet you election conspiracy nuts ate convinced that these Trump appointed Republican judges are conspiring to help Biden steal the election 

EVERYONE who is in a position to independently investigate and verify Trumps baseless election fraud accusations has said his claims are all bullshit.  Many if not most are Republicans and many are Trump appointees. What else does it take for you to accept that Trump is wrong?

24 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

:lol:

It is quite obvious to me that you appear to lack the intelligence required to understand what was said. No one is going to appoint someone who is not on their side and is not on their team. Geez, some people's kids? LOL. 

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Exactly the point. And yet you election conspiracy nuts ate convinced that these Trump appointed Republican judges are conspiring to help Biden steal the election 

EVERYONE who is in a position to independently investigate and verify Trumps baseless election fraud accusations has said his claims are all bullshit.  Many if not most are Republicans and many are Trump appointees. What else does it take for you to accept that Trump is wrong?

There can be no doubt about it that there are many RINO'S in the Republican party who despise Trump. Biden did steal the election thru fraud. Even Biden said himself that the democrats have the best voter fraud organization going. It's on the internet for you and all to see. Hello????? We are not all dummies out here in la-la land. 

We will see if Trump is wrong in the next few weeks and who will be the President of America sworn in on Jan. 20th. I am putting my money on Trump winning his presidency back for another four more years. That lying MSM are experts at lying and of making up stories and lies about Trump. Trump was massively leading in five states after the election closed and the votes were being counted. Around 11 PM at night the counters decided to shut the count down for the night.

Well, low and behold, the next morning Biden was now beating Trump. How did that happen when the place was supposed to be shut down for the night? It was noted that the counters did not leave that night at all but stayed at work over night counting. The fix was in. But you would not know that because you listen too much to CNN and MSNBC and CTV or Globull. I got that information from FOX NEWS. Trump is not wrong. Biden is wrong. LOL. 

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

It is quite obvious to me that you appear to lack the intelligence required to understand what was said. No one is going to appoint someone who is not on their side and is not on their team. Geez, some people's kids? LOL. 

No, you lack the courage to acknowledge what was said.  Hence the dismissal.

40 minutes ago, taxme said:

There can be no doubt about it that there are many RINO'S in the Republican party who despise Trump. Biden did steal the election thru fraud. Even Biden said himself that the democrats have the best voter fraud organization going. It's on the internet for you and all to see. Hello????? We are not all dummies out here in la-la land. 

We will see if Trump is wrong in the next few weeks and who will be the President of America sworn in on Jan. 20th. I am putting my money on Trump winning his presidency back for another four more years. That lying MSM are experts at lying and of making up stories and lies about Trump. Trump was massively leading in five states after the election closed and the votes were being counted. Around 11 PM at night the counters decided to shut the count down for the night.

Well, low and behold, the next morning Biden was now beating Trump. How did that happen when the place was supposed to be shut down for the night? It was noted that the counters did not leave that night at all but stayed at work over night counting. The fix was in. But you would not know that because you listen too much to CNN and MSNBC and CTV or Globull. I got that information from FOX NEWS. Trump is not wrong. Biden is wrong. LOL. 

So it is impossible for Trump to ever be proven wrong is what you’re saying. if Trump says one thing and the entire world says the opposite then the entire world is wrong because Trump is an infallible god, basically   And it’s a VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!!

Trump was a registered Democrat until 2009 but now any Republican who doesn’t kneel before him is a RINO??  Lol

Yes you are all dummies  

As much as you want Trump to end democracy and be appointed dictator for life it’s not going to happen. You will see.  Are you still avoiding taking my bet?  Change your profile pic to a pro-Democrat image of my choosing if Biden is sworn in?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

From my understanding all doctors must take an oath to do no harm to their patients. I wonder as to how many doctors do follow and practice that oath? I suspect many do not. Every time that I have gone to my doctor over some health problem I always end up with a prescription. I have to wonder sometimes if my doctor is practicing his oath. Every time a doctor prescribes a pill that doctor gets a kick back from big pharma. It's always about the money, eh? ;)

Technically they're not 'harming' you by prescribing you medicine because the theory is that 'the new medicine is the bestest thing in the universe'.

I'm just contending that, regardless of whether or not the new medicine is (possibly) the best thing available, the Doctors should have to disclose that they also have a monetary reason for that prescription. 

Another thing that goes along with a drug trial, does this trial drug have a known, bad side effect with another drug that you should be taking for a separate condition? Not that your Dr will kill you by giving that combo of drugs, but what if they don't prescribe you the most effective medication available on the market for your other condition because they've chosen to give you the trial meds? 

There's clearly a lot of room for a huge conflict of interest here. 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

So it is impossible for Trump to ever be proven wrong is what you’re saying. if Trump says one thing and the entire world says the opposite then the entire world is wrong because Trump is an infallible god, basically   And it’s a VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!!

Trump was a registered Democrat until 2009 but now any Republican who doesn’t kneel before him is a RINO??  Lol

Yes you are all dummies  

As much as you want Trump to end democracy and be appointed dictator for life it’s not going to happen. You will see.  Are you still avoiding taking my bet?  Change your profile pic to a pro-Democrat image of my choosing if Biden is sworn in?

On the contrary. It is people like you that will be proven wrong very soon. So, if I say that the sun is yellow but the rest of the world says that the sun is blue well then I should believe the rest of the world, right? Conspiracies do exist. Live with it. 

Indeed, Trump was once a dumbocrat, but now he is a conservative republican who will not kneel to the RINO'S in his party. I heard that those buffoons won't be there for too long according to my conspiracy sources. 

Indeed there are more dummies in the world. Why do you think the world is in such a mess?  It is because of the hundreds of millions of brain dead dummies that help keep this corrupt system going. You know, the one that you support? 

As much as you want Biden to end democracy it will not happen. Biden would be the dictator of America if that buffoon ever becomes president. Thank gawd that Biden will never be sworn in as president. What a big joke that would be. 

What bet am I supposed to be avoiding? Of course you cannot be that dumb to think that I would ever put up a pro-democrat image of some stupid democrat on my profile pic. I am way too smart as a conservative to be doing anything as stupid as that. Gawd you lefty liberals are way way out in left field, aren't you?  Now be a good little boy and go home and lock yourself down for a year. I would not want to see you get that awful and terrible China virus. But if you did then make sure that you are in lie for your vaccine jab. 

I heard that the nurse that took the vaccine shot on TV several weeks ago and who suddenly became ill on TV while being interviewed has now apparently died. Could not be because of the vaccine, now could it, eh. It's just a coincidence, right? Even now nurses are starting to question this vaccine. But do not worry about that. Just make sure that you take the jab. Then you will be safe from people like me. LOL. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Technically they're not 'harming' you by prescribing you medicine because the theory is that 'the new medicine is the bestest thing in the universe'.

I'm just contending that, regardless of whether or not the new medicine is (possibly) the best thing available, the Doctors should have to disclose that they also have a monetary reason for that prescription. 

Another thing that goes along with a drug trial, does this trial drug have a known, bad side effect with another drug that you should be taking for a separate condition? Not that your Dr will kill you by giving that combo of drugs, but what if they don't prescribe you the most effective medication available on the market for your other condition because they've chosen to give you the trial meds? 

There's clearly a lot of room for a huge conflict of interest here. 

Big bad pharma needs to be investigated. They have been responsible for more deaths then any war in the past could ever  have done. Hundreds of millions of innocent people have been either made ill and many hundreds of people have died from the many drugs out there. Most of the drugs that are prescribed by doctors are probably not needed at all. Instead of doctors prescribing vitamins and minerals to take for many diseases they prefer to prescribe drugs. And who is to say that the drugs that doctors subscribe worked at all? Maybe the body actually healed itself. 

But do not worry about old man Biden and his wife doctor???? Jill Biden. They both have our health interests at heart. But we will omit the fact that the Biden's have been in bed with big pharma for decades now. That will be between you and me. :D

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:54 AM, WestCanMan said:

I'm sick of all their disinformation about police shootings, like: "Brionna Taylor was just a model citizen peacefully sleeping in her own bed when police smashed in the door without knocking and proceeded to shoot up her apartment like it was the OK Corral" and "Michael Brown was a gentle giant who was killed in a police drive-by shooting" and "Rayshard was killed for sleeping in his car at a Drive-Thru (CTV)".

Leftist dolts are completely susceptible to stories like that, and once they hear them there's no amount of facts and contrary evidence that can ever make them change their minds. 

They overvalue humanities and undervalue facts and logic.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:37 AM, Shady said:

The Trump Hater hypocrites excuse the same behavior of Biden they excoriate Trump for.  It's really unbelievable to watch.

It's how the new politics works- accuse your opponent of committing the crimes that you are actually doing yourself.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

It's how the new politics works- accuse your opponent of committing the crimes that you are actually doing yourself.

You mean all those votes for Trump were fakes? 

Well, it makes sense to me...

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

So that's why they targeted Biden's family's business dealings, said Hillary had a drug problem, said Biden has dementia, said the Dems are guilty of voter fraud.... I was all the old "not a puppet, you're the puppet."

59 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So that's why they targeted Biden's family's business dealings, said Hillary had a drug problem, said Biden has dementia, said the Dems are guilty of voter fraud.... I was all the old "not a puppet, you're the puppet."

Yeah, except all those parts are completely true.

17 hours ago, taxesanddeath said:

They overvalue humanities and undervalue facts and logic.

There's no escaping the truth of that comment.

I get the leftists' point that, "in a perfect world Brionna Taylor would still be alive", but you can't have a perfect world where the police can't do their job, or where it's ok to shoot at them while they're trying to do it.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, and you just need a Kraken to produce some evidence.  It's coming any day now. :lol:

Russian collusion evidence will come first, right Bub? The FBI search for that started over 4 years ago, and all of you leftists have promised us that it's real hundreds of times now. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Russian collusion evidence will come first, right Bub? The FBI search for that started over 4 years ago, and all of you leftists have promised us that it's real hundreds of times now. 

You obviously didn't read the Mueller report, or wonder why Trump would deny Russia hacked the U.S. last week, even though his own people say they did.