America Under pResident Biden

17 minutes ago, vdays said:

A vaccine made in 4 months destined to fail...

Lol.

I personally love how well this topic illustrates the atrocious stupidity of leftists:

Leftists: "Only a few tens of millions of people have ever taken HCQ safely, and after over 1 billion doses have been administered, the fact that Trump said 'HCQ' means that it's suddenly too dangerous for people to take in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Same leftists: "The C19 vaccine that was created by Trump's Warp Speed program is going to be perfectly safe after a few limited trials and everyone should be forced to take it. You're a total moron if you don't line up for it."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Only fools and idiots watch the Canadian media party news channels like Globull, CTV, and the CBC. All they talk about is Covid. They lie. Communist like brainwashing is what one will get from that gang of traitors to we the people. Believe it or not. ;) 

The Covid fear-mongering on those stations is too much. My mother-in-law is paralyzed with fear from watching that shit.

21 hours ago, vdays said:

A vaccine made in 4 months destined to fail...

And many are now suffering from the effects from this vaccine. Many are getting sick and need hospitalization or some have even died from this vaccine. Just punch in vaccine injuries and deaths from vaccines on the internet. That should scare the hell out of anyone who plans on taking the jab.

If the vaccine is supposed to be so safe then why are people getting sick or are dying from taking this vaccine? And what everyone should be asking before they take the shot is what are the ingredients in this vaccine. No one ever asks this question. They just willing take the jab without question. And why does globalist Bill Gates want the whole world to take his vaccine? For sure it is about making billions from it. But what other nefarious reasons does globalist Gates have for wanting this to happen? Many many people want to know also? It has to be more about power and control rather than money? Just saying. ;)

21 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don't be so sure of that....the very trendy "land acknowledgement" statements at the beginning of public meetings has spread to lefties in American cities from Canada, and is growing.

But nothing about picking cotton or tobacco yet....just reparations.

"Reparations" my butt? What a farce. Why should any white people living today be held accountable for what happened in the past and have to pay black people off for what other white people did hundreds of years ago to them? There were just as many blacks that owned black slaves in America way back then also. The only thing I see going on here is just more anti-white racism going on in America. Sadly, many dumb down azzed white buffoons will fall for this reparations scam. 

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol.

I personally love how well this topic illustrates the atrocious stupidity of leftists:

Leftists: "Only a few tens of millions of people have ever taken HCQ safely, and after over 1 billion doses have been administered, the fact that Trump said 'HCQ' means that it's suddenly too dangerous for people to take in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Same leftists: "The C19 vaccine that was created by Trump's Warp Speed program is going to be perfectly safe after a few limited trials and everyone should be forced to take it. You're a total moron if you don't line up for it."

Trump once said that he has taken HCQ in the past and it worked out fine for him. Why would he be saying that now it is suddenly to dangerous for people makes no sense to me. I want to try some out HCQ now if I can find it.

Sad to say this but there are way too many willing buffoons out there who are already lining up out there for their vaccine jab, and some have already had some nasty symptoms happen to them after taking the vaccine shot. Many have become sick and had to be hospitalized and some have even died.

I have never taken a vaccine shot in all of my life and I am doing quite well thank you very much without ever having taken a vaccine shot, and they can keep this one also. I just hope that I will not be forced to take the jab just so I may be allowed to get back to my old normal life. I get the bad feeling that this may just happen. :(

The Covid fear-mongering on those stations is too much. My mother-in-law is paralyzed with fear from watching that shit.

This constant brainwashing going on TV 24 hours of every day is putting many people into a state of fear and panic that if they do not do as they are told by the authorities in power they are all going to die. Such utter nonsense. What your mother-in-law and everyone else with an ounce of brains should just stop listening to the Pravda TV news stations. All they keep giving people every day is doom and gloom.

I have stopped listening to the news in Canada because I am sick and tired of hearing them talk about this Convid 19 virus bull crap. And if everyone else did the same also this virus would be gone tomorrow. What most people should be doing is try listening to some of those alternative websites out there where you will get the other side of the story the story that the MSM does not want you to listen too. I have been doing so for months now and I have stopped living in a state of fear and panic over nothing. It's all just a hoax, folks. Amazingpolly website is one great website to go visit and to get the other side of the story. She is well up on all of this convid madness. 

But I am afraid that with Biden as President this convid 19 nonsense will continue on and will only get worse. We ain't seen nuttin' yet, pardner, if Biden becomes the President. Hopefully, he does not. ;)

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump once said that he has taken HCQ in the past and it worked out fine for him. Why would he be saying that now it is suddenly to dangerous for people makes no sense to me. I want to try some out HCQ now if I can find it.

Trump didn't say anything negative about HCQ. Idiot leftists jumped to the conclusion that because Trump said 'HCQ' it was suddenly evil. 

There was a mad rush to pre-emptively declare HCQ useless against covid, and to make up fake side effects for it.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Joe Biden calls a reporter a "one horse pony", whatever that means in dementia language.  Btw, I thought attacks on the media were a threat to democracy?  I guess only when Trump doesn't.  Trump hater hypocrisy!

He doesn't want to be asked any questions about Hunter, but he hasn't answered any of them yet so of course they will keep coming.

Biden is the very definition of the The Swamp

Emails obtained by the FBI last year detail how Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden, “strategized with his business partner on how to leverage an upcoming official trip to Kiev by his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to clinch” his lucrative position on the board of Burisma, reports Just The News, which has obtained copies of the emails.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/23/the-fbi-has-emails-that-tell-us-why-hunter-biden-was-hired-by-burisma-report-n1227261

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump didn't say anything negative about HCQ. Idiot leftists jumped to the conclusion that because Trump said 'HCQ' it was suddenly evil. 

There was a mad rush to pre-emptively declare HCQ useless against covid, and to make up fake side effects for it.

I went into a drug store yesterday to ask about buying some HCQ and I was told that HCQ was not available off the shelf. I would need a prescription from a doctor to obtain HCQ. And then I was old that it was not a safe drug to use as there are many bad side effects from using HCQ. So even our pharmacists are being told or ordered to say that HCQ is bad for us all to take.

Next time when I go to see my doctor I will be asking for a prescription for HCQ. I wonder what is reply will be? No doubt I will be told that HCQ will not be good for me to use.

If Trump says that he has used it safely in the past with no problems than I will believe Trump over my doctor. Sadly, most doctors appear to be on the payroll of big pharma. Just take your vaccine as ordered by doctor??? Bill Gates to hell and just shut up. The victims are starting to pile up for those who are taking the Gates vaccine. 

Sadly, there are just way too many fools that will keep believing what the lying media keeps telling them to do. We are all shown on TV many high ranking politicians, doctors and hospital personal, and movie stars  taking the jab. But are they really taken the real thing or just some fake chit that will not harm them?

Something to think about. Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

Biden will certainly become President, but imo there's almost a zero percent chance of him still being POTUS by 2023 for one reason or another. 

Do not count Trump out of it just yet. Trump does not like to lose especially when Trump knows that this election was coup and a fraud and was stolen from him. Trump has plenty of options to turn this election around in his favor. I heard that come Jan. 6th there will be big things happening. 

Where am I today Biden is a total fraud and an ignorant and rude lying buffoon and this is what America and the rest of the world will get if that buffoon becomes the president. Gawd help us all that he does not. ;)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shady said:

Emails obtained by the FBI last year detail how Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden, “strategized with his business partner on how to leverage an upcoming official trip to Kiev by his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to clinch” his lucrative position on the board of Burisma, reports Just The News, which has obtained copies of the emails.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/23/the-fbi-has-emails-that-tell-us-why-hunter-biden-was-hired-by-burisma-report-n1227261

He hoped his last name could be used to his advantage? Ooooh!

You do remember you've been worshipping at the feet of the Trump family the past four years, don't you?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I will believe Trump over my doctor. Sadly, most doctors appear to be on the payroll of big pharma.

Here's something to think about the next time a Dr gives you a prescription.

In Canada, if you hire a realtor to help you buy/sell a house, or you hire a lawyer to help you with a divorce etc, those people aren't allowed to accept any money or any other consideration from any other party involved in your transaction without notifying you or it's an extremely serious ethics breach which they could easily lose their license over. 

For example you find out that when you sold your home to Mr Pink, Mr Pink gave your Realtor's son a motorbike right out of the blue. You'd have good reason to believe that the motorbike that went to your Realtor was consideration for your realtor giving you bad advice on the price of your home, or for something else that benefitted Mr P.

If your ex-wife gave your lawyer a vintage car that she won in your divorce settlement you'd have very good reason to feel like you'd been screwed over.

Lawyers and Realtors have a fiduciary relationship with their clients because they're professionals whom we have to put a lot of blind faith in. 

You'd think that it would be the same with Drs, because your health is more important than your money, but it's not. When they prescribe you medication they don't have to tell you whether or not they get money from the drug companies that they're prescribing your drugs from.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/pharmaceutical-drug-company-doctor-physician-payment-disclosure-transparency-1.4169888

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/doctors-pharmaceutical-funding-1.4164625

Right now there is no law in Canada forcing doctors or drug companies to disclose these relationships.

If you think that your Dr is prescribing the very best medication available within your price range you might be mistaken. There could be a drug co. that's paying Drs to prescribe their medication for a trial of their new drug. 

Your Dr.: "Oh snap, that stuff definitely doesn't work. Taxme just keeled over and that probably shouldn't have happened. I've had much sicker patients live much longer just by taking cheaper generic drugs. I love the new golf clubs that I bought with my Big Pharma chq though. Hella shiny."

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Do not count Trump out of it just yet. Trump does not like to lose especially when Trump knows that this election was coup and a fraud and was stolen from him. Trump has plenty of options to turn this election around in his favor. I heard that come Jan. 6th there will be big things happening. 

Where am I today Biden is a total fraud and an ignorant and rude lying buffoon and this is what America and the rest of the world will get if that buffoon becomes the president. Gawd help us all that he does not. ;)

If Trump can't win the propaganda war surrounding the election fraud then for the sake of the democracy he needs to step aside, and I don't think this propaganda war is winnable. 

4 hours ago, Shady said:

He epitomizes it perfectly. And because he was Obama's right hand man he's like the banks that were considered to be "too big to fail". If Biden goes down he drags the who DNC down to where they actually belong.

IMO the most damning email was the email which showed a Burisma board member trying to get Hunter to get his dad to come to Kiev, approximately 1 month before the infamous quid pro quo. 

If Biden went to Ukraine specifically to shut down the prosecutor, because of that email, then it's proof that he is exactly the person that he's accused of being.

There's a lot of other evidence too, to be sure, but that's like a silver bullet.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

IMO the most damning email was the email which showed a Burisma board member trying to get Hunter to get his dad to come to Kiev, approximately 1 month before the infamous quid pro quo.

That was the most damning part? Shocking.

So you have nothing then.

• Haha 2