The Lawsuits

The star witness in the Texas AG's bid to overturn the election is a former used to work as a ringside girl and amateur model, as well as being a stripper, DailyMail.com can reveal. 

Mellissa Carone, 33, described herself as 'Mediterranean' and said modeling was 'her passion' on her Explore Talent page, which featured a dozen photos of herself in bikinis and bodycon dresses with teased, curled hair, and reduced her age by two years. 

....DailyMail.com revealed earlier this week that Carone used to strip at a club called the Bada Bing in 2010, apparently under her own name. 

The club was shuttered after four men were charged with torturing a man in the basement - a scene that wouldn't be out of place in an episode of HBO's The Sopranos, which features a strip club of the same name. 

Carone became a viral sensation during a hearing with Rudy Giuliani last week where she gave belligerent, bizarre and widely discredited testimony detailing her claims of election fraud.  

She has since denied that she was drunk during the hearing, despite her apparent slurred speech, and has refused to quarantine as ordered by the state due to Giuliani testing positive for Covid-19.   

DailyMail.com revealed shortly after her testimony that she had only finished probation in September after being charged with a computer crime. 

Police and court records obtained by DailyMail.com show that Carone was sentenced to 12 months' probation for the offense in Wayne County, Michigan, in September 2019.

The mother-of-two, then Mellissa Wright, reportedly harassed the 42-year-old victim for a period of two years, stalking her and sending her explicit videos from an anonymous account of herself having sex with her partner, the victim's ex-husband.

Carone was initially charged with obscenity and computer crimes, but the charges were later reduced to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge as part of a plea deal with prosecutors.

Her probation ended on September 13, just weeks before Election Day, when a temporary staffing agency hired Carone to assist Dominion Voting Systems in Detroit.  

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9039189/amp/Trumps-star-witness-Mellissa-Carone-modeled-ringside-girl.html

??????

35 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It was eaten by a chickadee.  Got another one?

Dude, dude, dude.  You really shouldn’t have said that about the Kraken.  Now you’re going to have a nasty Christmas.  Because I’m going to have to tell the Kraken on this one.

Come on, man.  I can’t not tell the Kraken.  My hands are tied, buddy.  And you.  Aren’t you on the island, right next to a large body of water called the Pacific Ocean?  Come on, man, you’re just begging for it.  Begging.

Just now, sharkman said:

Dude, dude, dude.  You really shouldn’t have said that about the Kraken.  Now you’re going to have a nasty Christmas.  Because I’m going to have to tell the Kraken on this one.

Come on, man.  I can’t not tell the Kraken.  My hands are tied, buddy.  And you.  Aren’t you on the island, right next to a large body of water called the Pacific Ocean?  Come on, man, you’re just begging for it.  Begging.

I'm in Alberta, next to a large body of snow. 

I'm not going to have Christmas.  Nasty or otherwise.

So now you've got Chickadees in Texas and Texas is responsible for a 5 minute video clip of a Michigan IT worker.

Man, you guys really are getting desperate. 

I see why.

21 states are on board with the Texas lawsuit now and there's even this:

Over 100 GOP members of the House jointly filed a brief supporting Texas’ lawsuit against four battleground states seeking to block them from voting in the Electoral College for alleged “unconstitutional irregularities.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/106-house-republicans-announce-support-for-texas-lawsuit

And now that I've seen the video from the lawyer below I think I understand how hard it's going to be take the supreme court seriously if they don't take this case on. If they turn it away you'll have to ask "what are they good for then?" This case is about adherence to the Constitution, which is what the supreme court is supposed to be about.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Also, for those suggesting the Republicans of the 4 states being called up in front of the SC have been in support of the injustices that have happened thus far because they don't seem to be objecting in a way their progressive media wants to tell them about:

Pennsylvania’s House speaker and majority leader on Thursday filed an amici curiae brief with the Supreme Court against the state of Pennsylvania and in favor of Texas’s lawsuit against the commonwealth and three other states.

A brief (pdf) filed by Pennsylvania House Speaker Bryan Cutler and Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, both Republicans, requests that the Supreme Court “carefully consider the procedural issues and questions raised by the Plaintiff concerning the administration of the 2020 General Election in Pennsylvania.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-house-leaders-file-brief-to-support-texas-in-supreme-court-lawsuit-against-pennsylvania_3613557.html

Yeah, did you hear the one about Hunter Biden being under investigation?  No, no, not before the election, when the MSM and Peter Schiff claimed that Hunter was as pure as the driven snow and these rumours came straight from Russia.  Remember that over 50 ex intelligence officials had signed a public letter stating that the story had all the hallmarks of being a Russian information operation?  Remember that?

Well it turns out, that those 50 officials. And the MSM were the operation to keep the path clear for Joe Biden’s election chances.  Hunter is really under investigation and had been since 2018 by the FBI.  So that means the FBI was also giving silent approval to the 50 con men and MSM spreading lies.  Gotta love it.

Here’s what we know so far.  Hunter.  Money.  China.  

I’m telling you, the house of cards is coming down.  Did you see the video of a Chinese Elite speaking at a convention full of Chinese elites in China.  He was bragging about the Hunter Biden money thing.  What? You haven’t heard that one either?  The MSM probably thinks that the whole thing is a Russian operation.

Here’s a link that contains the video.  

Here’s a quote from the Chinese elite in the video:
DI DONSHENG (translation): But now we're seeing Biden was elected [laughter]. The traditional elite, the political elite, the establishment, they're very close to Wall Street. So you see that, right? Trump has been saying that Biden's son has some sort of global foundation. Have you noticed that? Who helped him [Biden's son] build the foundations? Got it? There are a lot of deals in all these. [laughter, applause]

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp-video/mmvo97527365721

FBI serves subpoena in corruption probe of leader of Trump SCOTUS election ploy: report.

Just keeps getting better and better.  ?

I clicked the link and saw it was a Rachel Maddow story. Experience has taught me to double check those stories. They're always delivered with a smug half-grin that almost boasts of lack of context, over-hype and pettifoggery so you 'just gotta" double-check it.

This one concerns a story that started a year ago when a friend of Paxton's had his office raided. Then in late September or early October "Officials" (government bureaucrats) sent a letter to human resources asking that Paxton be investigated and alleging Paxton's office abused his authority by helping out a friend. 

Then...

Paxton, a 57-year-old Republican, was elected in 2014. His office said in a statement Saturday evening: “The complaint filed against Attorney General Paxton was done to impede an ongoing investigation into criminal wrongdoing by public officials including employees of this office. Making false claims is a very serious matter and we plan to investigate this to the fullest extent of the law.”

So all of a sudden now as Paxton has this suit pending against the 2020 fixed presidential election, anonymous sources come forward to say the FBI either delivered a subpoena or requested information from Paxton's office. Anonymous guys don't seem to actually know much:

Three sources confirmed to the American-Statesman and KVUE-TV that FBI agents delivered the request for information to the agency’s headquarters on West 14th Street. The sources did not immediately know how many subpoenas were issued or what information FBI agents sought.

And this becomes a Gotcha from Rachel Maddow that a desperate few jump on.

I'm curious, Maddow fans, did Rachel tell you about this one?

FBI: Communist China Spy Infiltrated California Politicians, Including Russia Hoaxer Eric Swalwell

Speaking of that story about the Dem. House rep banging the Chi-Comm spy, Ted Cruz got a good one off on Twitter:

More than once I've said "Screw the Chinese Communists.

Little did I know how closely Smalwell was listening.

I think the twitter hashtag is #Fang Bang. The Spy's Chinese name is Fang Fang.

She was involved with Tulsi Gabbard's campaign too. She targeted up and comers in the Democratic Party.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'd do her...

NINTCHDBPICT000624552620-e1607444524999.

She could have all my secrets.

But I'd expect more of a Congressman on the House Intel Committee. Yeah, I know...might be a mistake to make that assumption. Especially when it's a Democrat.

call me old fashion. It is a NO for me ?. Anyway, MSM should press on this issue. I mean a Q&A at the pelosi press conf. should not cut it. 

1 hour ago, 366h34d said:

Can someone fact check this for me plz orz (cannot find the info)? The main argument on Texas vs 4 GOPs states is that the changing in mail-in vote only based on an EO not a legislature

There are two arguments, and that is one of them.  I’ll have to look up the details again...

On 12/9/2020 at 3:19 PM, bcsapper said:

The lawsuit, which is based on voter fraud allegations that lower courts have repeatedly rejected, has been widely derided by legal experts, who have deemed it “laughable,” “utter garbage” and, in the words of University of Washington law professor Lisa Marshall Manheim, “legally incoherent, factually untethered and based on theories of remedy that fundamentally misunderstand the electoral process.”

The Supreme Court dealt the Trump campaign and its allies a blow by rejecting a challenge to Pennsylvania’s election results Tuesday, however, and legal experts say it is highly unlikely the court will take up the Texas case.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/09/17-states-agree-the-supreme-court-should-overturn-election-biden-win-texas/?sh=622545d86452

Speaking of "laughable and utter garbage" that's what the Forbes article is and Washington should train its professors better.

Here's the counter:

Nobody’s trying to ‘overturn’ the election. We’re CORRECTING fraudulent results.

What happens when you combine gaslighting with begging the question? You get the ludicrous framing by Democrats and mainstream media that somehow President Trump and his allies are trying to "overturn" an election that is righteously being challenged.

This warning from the article above is worth knowing about though:

In the latest episode of the NOQ Report, JD examines these topics and explains why we need to change the narrative framing from “overturn” to “correcting.” But he wasn’t all cheery about everything that’s happening. In fact, he’s not confident that the Texas lawsuit will yield the result people are expecting. It may delay the selection of electors on December 14, but it will not in and of itself sway the selection otherwise. That delay, he notes, is still extremely important and a huge win for the Trump team if it happens because it will buy time for other lawsuits that have direct evidence of voter fraud to work their way into the Supreme Court.

3 hours ago, Shady said:

Well said.

There's a lot of people jumping on this one and they're not happy.

Tim Pool is a moderate but he's a news purist. He's not happy about how this story was blocked and corrupted by social media and the mainstream outlets to help Biden's election.

He's usually pretty calm but he almost loses it here as he gives the details and connected tidbits:

On 12/10/2020 at 10:51 AM, sharkman said:

More accurately, I don’t like how you guys ignored your own constitutions and carried out your elections by stuffing ballot boxes. 

Listen to this guy, everyone. He's a scholar in American constitutional law with many years of study under his belt.

Whoops, seems like the Trump cult lost another court case, this time in Wisconsin, in front of a Trump appointed judge.

Trump and his allies have suffered a series of defeats in Wisconsin and across the country in lawsuits that rely on unsubstantiated claims of widespread fraud and election abuse. A Trump-appointed federal judge in Wisconsin said Thursday that the president’s lawsuit was “incredible,” “bizarre” and “very odd,” and that overturning the results would be “the most remarkable ruling in the history of this court or the federal judiciary.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-trump-loses-wisconsin-lawsuit-in-latest-legal-defeat/

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

There's a lot of people jumping on this one and they're not happy.

Tim Pool is a moderate but he's a news purist. He's not happy about how this story was blocked and corrupted by social media and the mainstream outlets to help Biden's election.

He's usually pretty calm but he almost loses it here as he gives the details and connected tidbits:

Dems' responses from news interviews; this election had many important topics and Hunter case would not change the outcome.

BTW, I remembered I read a news before the election. It said that all investigations srrounding Biden family would stop if Biden won the election.

Edited by 366h34d

26 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

BTW, I remembered I read a news before the election. It said that all investigations srrounding Biden family would stop if Biden won the election.

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden but the frenzied Trump cult. Their leader got impeached for blackmailing Ukraine to launch a phony investigation of him. So now he's told Barr to do one or else lose his job. So there's an investigation to satisfy the toddler in the White House, but everyone knows its politically motivated and thus will stop when Barr and his cronies are booted out of the Justice Department and blubber butt gets dragged out of the White House.

Edited by Argus