The Lawsuits

9 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Wasn't the fact that the lawyers only made fraud claims in press conferences and not in court enough of a red flag to clue these idiots they were being scammed? 

Apparently not.  They have been scammed to the tune of about 170 million dollars so far.

Good job the Nigerian Princes don't know where they live.

13 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Wasn't the fact that the lawyers only made fraud claims in press conferences and not in court enough of a red flag to clue these idiots they were being scammed? 

I assumed that voter fraud would be something that hadn’t had much success in court previously, maybe few or no precedents yet.  And since they had no one coming forward stating that they organized and carried out mass fraud...

What ticks me off about the SCOTUS decision is, the various conservative talking heads I’ve been following are all now saying it was a long shot anyway!  What?  None of them called it that in the run up, and now they’re all focusing on the next case like nothing happened.  At least call it a setback...

I was already disenchanted with the MSM all claiming voter fraud didn’t exist and suppressing it at the same time, but now seeing how my side is out of touch with reality on this.  A pox on both of their houses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah you are in a bubble and probably were ignorant of it, not that you would admit it. But again just yet another example of the true motives and the lack of credibility and integrity of the people trying to promote Trumps failed coup. I guess we’ll have to see if he’s one of the many crooks trump will pardon prior to even being convicted 

Beave, you live in your own little world and have no idea what I or anybody else knows or believes. But that doesn't seem to be a problem for you because reality for you becomes whatever you want to believe or are told to believe by what people call "They." (ie "They" censor, control and corrupt the message.)

And the difference between somebody like me and somebody like you is me and mine don't just have access to information from one side of the issue. We're forced to deal with both sides, because the MSM or what I call the corporate left's side is put right in front of our faces and we lack the pressure of a Prog's habitual tendency to ignore the obvious when we weigh what seems to be a rational conclusion once in possession of all that information.

For example when we see a preponderance of evidence telling us Joe Biden's cracked up son has forgotten his laptop at a computer shop and it is now a possession of the shop owner and the FBI, we're going to listen and give what we learn all credence rationality suggests is now blatant.

You on the other hand will be told to believe the Russians did it and what is suggested by discoveries on the laptop as being the obvious to us will become in your strange alternate reality something you'll call "a conspiracy theory."

And now that even your media is admitting we were right all along I wait with baited breath to hear what the new reality has become in Beave World.

And this sort of thing happens all the time.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Now as far as the lawsuits go here's what's happened so far. 

All who stayed up to watch the election were told counting was shut down so go to Bed. At that time Trump was in the lead and looked to be comfortably on the way to victory. When we woke up we discovered they had lied to us and had been counting what they were calling "the vote" all night.

And then the stories started coming in about poll watchers being corralled hundreds of feet from the count or pushed out of the buildings to Prog cheers. We saw a video of street people carrying sacks or pulling wagons of suddenly discovered ballots into a counting hall early in the morning after everybody else had been told to leave. We saw Bristol board barriers put up to prevent anybody seeing through viewing windows to the counting area. 

And as these and other reports continued and grew lawyers were called. 

They put requests forward to suspend the count in front of what was at first the organization responsible for the cheat. They were, or course, denied.

And the voice of "They" told it's people it was because there was no evidence. 

The requests to slow things down continued and as time passed evidence was acquired. And even judges from both sides were called in. None wanted anything to do with the argument and requests to listen to the evidence were thrown out on procedural grounds or told the evidence acquired the court had yet to allow be presented in a full court case didn't exist.

And now the Supreme court seems similarly reluctant to be forced into a place where they have to judge the evidence too, but cases continue to arrive and who knows? Maybe it will happen.

The electoral counts haven't been sent to the electoral college yet by the legislatures and until they do there's still a long shot chance, justice will be done, the steal can be stopped, and America can be saved.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

All who stayed up to watch the election were told counting was shut down so go to Bed. At that time Trump was in the lead and looked to be comfortably on the way to victory. When we woke up we discovered they had lied to us and had been counting what they were calling "the vote" all night.

And then the stories started coming in about poll watchers being corralled hundreds of feet from the count or pushed out the buildings to Prog cheers. We saw a video street people carrying sacks or pulling wagons of suddenly discovered ballots into a counting hall early in the morning. We saw Bristol board barriers put up to prevent anybody seeing through viewing windows to the counting area. 

And as these and other reports continued and grew lawyers were called. 

Edit

I'm going to stop and post now so I don't get posted over top of then continue in an edit.

We also saw a by far gop led supreme court dismiss two lawsuits.  Or maybe I saw that happen?  

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

We also saw a by far gop led supreme court dismiss two lawsuits.  Or maybe I saw that happen?  

Or maybe you didn't wait to see the full post like you were told to do after the disclaimer: "Edit. "

It's gone now and the full post is up. Have a look and get back to me.

Edited by Infidel Dog

16 hours ago, 366h34d said:

It will be a joke from now on either way anyway. it is crystal clear. If you befriend with MSM and Big tech,  you will have no bad publicity, and you can lie because no one will correct you. You can win over all undersigned voters :)

You mean like Clinton?

50 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

All who stayed up to watch the election were told counting was shut down so go to Bed. At that time Trump was in the lead and looked to be comfortably on the way to victory.

That is absolutely untrue.

All of the pundits on all of the channels covering the election, including FOX had warned that because Trump had been discouraging his people from voting by mail while the democrats had encouraged theirs to vote by mail that a very high percentage of the mail-in vote would go to Biden.

They were also all warning that because mail-in ballots are counted last the initial vote count would look like it was in Trump's favor, but that this would be deceptive because there was going to be so many mail-in ballots this year.

Anyone who thought Trump was comfortably on the way to victory before the mail-in ballots were counted was a fool.

I think I told you what the rhetorical fallacy of 'begging the question' is once before, didn't I?

It's assuming what you want to prove is true then using it as evidence to prove itself.

You just offered the perfect example.

You assume that there were enough legitimate mail-in votes to give Basement Joe enough votes to explain this:

"So, you're the President of the United States, and you just went through an election where you got more votes than any sitting President in history, by far — and purportedly lost,"

Hereistheevidence.com has found evidence for 1,218, 281 ballots influenced by anomalies.

Those weren't real votes by mail-in ballot.

And I know you're going tell us courts throw the cases out, but those have been for procedural reasons. That site also tells us this:

31+

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

But I hear you. You're telling me to believe that the candidate responsible for this:

Trump Car Parade in Arizona Stretches For 30 Miles As President Visits Battleground State

Arizona-Trump-Parade.jpg

got beat by the guy who couldn't put cars in an empty Arizona parking for a rally introducing Biden/Harris together for the first time.

Presidential news reporter mystified as ‘no supporters’ show up for Biden

Cause mail-votes, right?

5 hours ago, Shady said:

Nothing like gift cards to get people to vote!  Lol.

For the life of me, I don't understand how the justice system allows fraud like this...either they are a nation of laws or they aren’t.  

Edited by sharkman
Additional comment

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is this something that you support?

Not at all.

Having said that, it is inevitable that there may be massive violence leading up to the inauguration of Joe Biden. I feel that Joe Biden is at risk of being assassinated. If this happens, the likelihood of Civil War will go from 40% to 80% Alex Jones just called for Biden's assassination.

I will just put it this way. Growing up on the mean streets of North Central Regina, they called me the "Mad Stuntman of Broder Street," as I was fearless.  IN fact, I went on to develop quite the reputation on the political scene in Regina. I am almost never wrong about my predictions. 

Edited by Petros

Petros, don’t read your own press clippings.  There wouldn’t be civil war, States would leave the union peacefully.  
As I see it, the main stream media is the root cause for 90% of the discord. The last 20 years have been atrocious.  The hate  for Bush Jr, the worship of Obama and then the 4 years of shrieking over Trump.

They left objectivity at the side of the road a long time ago, and I’m wondering how that happened.  I heard a story of how news organizations changed their legal status to entertainment organizations, starting with Fox News, back near the turn of the century.  

This gave them much more leeway with facts vs narrative in the courts apparently.  Has anyone else heard this theory?