The Lawsuits

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Personally, I think that 6 to 3 is deceptive. It's true John Roberts is a Bush appointee but he showed with the Obamacare case that he can't be trusted. 

That's an interesting turn of phrase.  Trusted to do what?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

They're asking to delay EC votes in these four states. What an awful precedent they'd be setting. I don't like how you guys voted, so I'm going to ask to get your citizen's votes thrown out. 

More accurately, I don’t like how you guys ignored your own constitutions and carried out your elections by stuffing ballot boxes.  Those of us who obeyed the laws don’t think that you should be allowed to behave like a banana republic.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

More accurately, I don’t like how you guys ignored your own constitutions and carried out your elections by stuffing ballot boxes.  Those of us who obeyed the laws don’t think that you should be allowed to behave like a banana republic.

Which would require evidence that they stuffed their ballot boxes. So far no court has found that such a thing happened. 

42 minutes ago, sharkman said:

no court has had the constitution question put before them until now.

Chicken before egg. They couldn't prove fraud, so they're questioning the constitutionality of expanding elections laws because of COVID-19. Many states beyond the four did just that though. It's just that these four have rather close results and would swing the election in Trump's favour. 

I would be interesting to see the results if you threw out the EC results of all states that changed their laws in the face of the Pandemic. 

There is evidence emerging that the states of Kentucky and South Carolina were rigged in favor of the GOP.

However, as we all know, the Democrats are a bunch of Black Lives Matter pansies.

Time to establish a third party that will execute the leading Republicans for treason.

19 minutes ago, Petros said:

There is evidence emerging that the states of Kentucky and South Carolina were rigged in favor of the GOP.

However, as we all know, the Democrats are a bunch of Black Lives Matter pansies.

Time to establish a third party that will execute the leading Republicans for treason.

When you say evidence you mean a rumor, right?

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

That's an interesting turn of phrase.  Trusted to do what?

Trusted to be part of the 6 in the 6 to 3. 

When he called Obamacare a tax to allow the mandate he was part of a 5, I think. There was another recent one but I can't remember what it was.

Basically if you expect your Supreme to vote along the party lines of the guy who appointed them you can be disappointed. If you're a Republican, Roberts is the most likely to do it.

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Personally, I think that 6 to 3 is deceptive. It's true John Roberts is a Bush appointee but he showed with the Obamacare case that he can't be trusted. 

They say he'd be reluctant to take the case because he worries about what he thinks of as the respectability of the court or some such thing. So on the decision to take the case it's possible it's going to be 5 to 4 and that's still being hopeful. But me, I am still hopeful. 

Yes, basically we are in a waiting game.  At least 4 states illegally changed their laws concerning mail in ballots, and then counted the illegal ballots.  In Georgia alone, there were 2.5 million mail in ballots, and only 951 were rejected!  That itself is simply impossible.

But there were many other illegal actions.  In PA they disregarded Alito's ruling on the segregated ballots until after the fact.  Others post dated mail with the previous day's date, also illegal.  They also accepted ballots with no signature, and the list goes on and on.

And this is without the Dominion voting machines, connected to the internet when they weren't supposed to be, with memory cards disappearing, numbers changing and more.  But Justice John Roberts is concerned about reputation?  The US is in danger of becoming a banana republic, hopefully the other 5 justices can talk some sense to him.  If only to put their approval on the election and to prevent states from leaving the union, they need to hear this case.

• Haha 1

Lots of interesting things happening in Georgia. 

There's a district called Coffee county in Georgia. 

Coffee County election officials refused to certify the electronic recount earlier this week, citing irreconcilable anomalies with the voting machine results in a letter to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

In the letter, the Coffee County Board of Elections and Registration stated that the electronic recount was unable to repeat duplicate, credible results.

“Any system, financial, voting, or otherwise, that is not repeatable nor dependable should not be used. To demand certification of patently inaccurate results neither serves the objective of the electoral system nor satisfies the legal obligation to certify the electronic recount,” the letter says.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/12/10/georgias-coffee-county-refuses-to-certify-electronic-recount-results-cites-irreconcilable-anomalies-with-voting-machines/

And Raffensperger is pissed that these guys won't go along with the steal.

Gateway Pundit can't always be trusted to get it right but I think they called this one on the level:

Outrageous – simply outrageous.  How can the good people of Georgia take it?

Corrupt Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is not willing to go in front of the Georgia legislature to testify about his actions in this year’s corrupted election in Georgia, but he is able to initiate an investigation into a county which uncovered issues with the Dominion voting machines.

This morning we reported that the Georgia Secretary of State, Raffensperger won’t testify in front of the Georgia legislature today:

So Ratsinburger won't do a full investigative audit for voter fraud in Georgia just a useless Mickey Mouse recount, but he will do a full investigation on a county that thinks there's something suspicious about the Dominion voting machines Rats helped get in.

There's video they tried to disappear showing an example of how the Dominion machines can be corrupted. It comes from Coffee county:

ELECTION SUPERVISOR: Drops Bombshell on Dominion…They’re TOAST!

Oh wait...you can see the video on YouTube now. Best to see it quick before it's gone.

Elections Supervisor Misty Martin gives a hands on demonstration of how to cheat with Dominion. This video was shown today by Colonel Waldren during his Georgia House of Representatives testimony.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Are you sure? Show me. Show me the legislative vote to certify in Georgia for example.

I believe that most states certified their votes already. Youtube based on those certifications to take down videos that disputed the 2020 United States presidential election results.

2 hours ago, 366h34d said:

I believe that most states certified their votes already. Youtube based on those certifications to take down videos that disputed the 2020 United States presidential election results.

Let's review what you're replying to though.

I stated I had heard that the more likely outcome if the Texas case gets a favorable outcome is the matter would be sent to legislatures for votes.

This got the reply:

10 hours ago, Boges said:

These Legislatures have already allowed for Certification on the votes. They could have tried to step in already. 

They could also have the fight of which Electors to send. Which none seem to be having. 

I then requested to be shown where the legislatures had anything to do with the certification processes of those 4 states.

As I understand it, it is done by canvassers who pass the information through its secretary of state to the Governor who issues a certificate for the states electoral votes.

Good for them.

The more important thing is the legislatures later decide what they will send to the electoral college.

The inauguration isn't until January 6.

I believe the Gore/Bush decision was still in dispute in early January.

As far as i know YouTube has nothing to do with the certification process, the electoral college or the inauguration. tYAkOQ9.gif

Edited by Infidel Dog

I'm going to share a video from michigan rep cynthia johnson.  In it she threatens Trump reporters and tells her "soldiers" to "do it right".  I'd like to dedicate this to Argus, the Beave, and BCsapper.  

"So this is just a warning to you Trumpers.  Be careful.  Walk lightly.  We ain't playin' with you.  Enough of the shenanigans.  

And for those of you who are soldiers.  You know how to do it, do it right.  Be in order, make them pay."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh wait...you can see the video on YouTube now. Best to see it quick before it's gone.

The Nazis would be proud of the GOP.  They are taking lessons from Jospeh Goebbels and the Third Reich, and projecting their crimes on to their enemies. 

Just now, Petros said:

The Nazis would be proud of the GOP.  They are taking lessons from Jospeh Goebbels and the Third Reich, and projecting their crimes on to their enemies. 

I was always reluctant to apply the fascist tag to Trump and the Republicans, as I am fairly aware of what fascists are capable of.  So the best I can do for those clowns at the moment is to say they would like to be fascists, and they are not ashamed of that.

Hopefully the SCOTUS puts them in their place. 

Which is under a damp rock, somewhere.

I supported some of what Donald Trump was talking about, mainly de-globalization and transforming towards the local economy, wherever that is possible. Other stuff like immigration, I have my opinion but it's their problem. Still though, there is absolutely no way I can express my views to anyone else, other than this forum. My son gave up on me. I understand why, you don't get chicks if you like Trump.

There's plenty I don't like about Trump though, stupid broads.

What I see here, and above, is a tendency to now want to go after us. Glad I kept my mouth shut, I guess.

- A Trump Whisperer

:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Trusted to be part of the 6 in the 6 to 3. 

When he called Obamacare a tax to allow the mandate he was part of a 5, I think. There was another recent one but I can't remember what it was.

Basically if you expect your Supreme to vote along the party lines of the guy who appointed them you can be disappointed. If you're a Republican, Roberts is the most likely to do it.

I would hope to be disappointed, but I would never be in that position to start with.  I would trust all of them to be part of the nine, and do the job they have given a lifetime tenure, and, I would presume, a very decent salary for. 

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

I'm going to share a video from michigan rep cynthia johnson.  In it she threatens Trump reporters and tells her "soldiers" to "do it right".  I'd like to dedicate this to Argus, the Beave, and BCsapper.  

"So this is just a warning to you Trumpers.  Be careful.  Walk lightly.  We ain't playin' with you.  Enough of the shenanigans.  

And for those of you who are soldiers.  You know how to do it, do it right.  Be in order, make them pay."

I'm not going to watch it, but I assume it's bad.  In which case, I would have no sympathy for her.  Anyone who tries to incite their followers to do harm deserves whatever they get.  I don't care who they are.

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Gimme a break tou guys have been saying worse things than that daily foe a decade now. Meanwhile Michigan Trump supporters storm the capital fully armed with AR-15s and  plot to kidnap the governor. 

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Gimme a break tou guys have been saying worse things than that daily foe a decade now. Meanwhile Michigan Trump supporters storm the capital fully armed with AR-15s and  plot to kidnap the governor. 

Saying worse things for a decade?  Riiight...

BTW, I thought you should know, the Kraken was sighted in Texas...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Saying worse things for a decade?  Riiight...

BTW, I thought you should know, the Kraken was sighted in Texas...

Yeah you don’t remember all the vulgar and violent things Republicans said to and about Obama?  The lynching and burning him in effigy?   Armed protests?  

The Kraken got laughed out of court in Georgia and Michigan, I don’t think Texas will be different.