The Lawsuits

17 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I wonder though does our savior of the American poor and disadvantaged want more voting machines and mail-in ballots in Canada too. Does he want ballot drop boxes on all Canadian street corners where he might find a poor Canadian or a disadvantaged one? What about the Reserves, Petros? Ballot drop boxes there too?

I think Canada's system would definitely be preferable to the US. 

3rd Party Organization sets the districts and voting rules. No voting machines, just pieces of paper and a pencil. 

Early voting during business hours weeks ahead of the election. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Communist left are only concerned with power and how to obtain it. If the poor and disadvantaged were #1 on the runway, San Francisco wouldn't be a pile of feces and Chicago wouldn't be a war zone.

One way of knowing an argument has gone off a cliff, is to label those who disagree with you as "Communist."

Relax, Joseph McCarthy.  The witch hunt ended in the 50s.

Edited by Petros

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I think Canada's system would definitely be preferable to the US. 

Less grift, you think?

I didn't hear a lot  of complaints about early voting in America. Nor mail-voting upon request to registered voters. Just mass mail-out voting to who or whatever.  So maybe we could meet the Yanks there. Early voting and checked mail-in voting.

4 minutes ago, Petros said:

One way of knowing an argument has gone off a cliff, is to label those who disagree with you as "Communist."

Relax, Joseph McCarthy.  The witch hunt ended in the 50s.

You're free to not include yourself with the likes of the Communist left. But don't tell me that they don't exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 366h34d said:

Correct me if I am wrong; I remember it was obama started it first (something about racist or something). Then, to be fair, I remember Bush did it couple times too,

Obama was quiet for the first couple of years, despite being on the receiving end of endless sniping attacks from Trump.

22 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Less grift, you think?

I didn't hear a lot  of complaints about early voting in America. Nor mail-voting upon request to registered voters. Just mass mail-out voting to who or whatever.  So maybe we could meet the Yanks there. Early voting and checked mail-in voting.

OK but none of the battleground states had Universal voting. 

You had to request a ballot and be a registered voter. That's why the mail-in voting was so easy to track pre-election. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wisconsin-supreme-court-tosses-trump-election-lawsuit

"Our laws allow the challenge flag to be thrown regarding various aspects of election administration," Hagedorn wrote. "The challenges raised by the Campaign in this case, however, come long after the last play or even the last game; the Campaign is challenging the rulebook adopted before the season began."

I think this was the case that Jenna Ellis was holding out hope for after SCOTUS swatted away the Texas Lawsuit. 

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

Obama was quiet for the first couple of years, despite being on the receiving end of endless sniping attacks from Trump.

Google, I wish I knew how to quit you; you can believe whatnever you want :)

Why Bush and Obama Shouldn’t Hold Back in Criticizing Their Successor

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-bush-and-obama-shouldnt-hold-back-in-criticizing-their-successor

Obama, in a rare move for an ex-president, breaks silence to criticize Trump on immigration

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-in-a-rare-move-for-an-ex-president-breaks-silence-to-criticize-trump-on-immigration/2017/01/30/2d221bca-e72d-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html

'The old guard in revolt': Why ex-presidents are violating code of silence to fight 'Trumpism'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bush-obama-rebuke-trump-speeches-presidential-code-1.4363893

Barack Obama delivers veiled but withering rebuke of Donald Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/19/barack-obama-trump-attack-speech-virginia-hope

Obama on Trump: ‘We see the utter loss of shame’

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/17/barack-obama-trump-criticism-725977

Barack Obama Makes the Case Against Trump

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/09/obama-trump/569647/

Obama’s criticism of Trump ‘very disappointing,’ Pence says

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/09/pence-obama-trump-midterms-812655

After rough transition, Obama breaks with tradition to criticize Trump policy

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/after-rough-transition-obama-breaks-with-tradition-to-criticize-trump

Edited by 366h34d

41 minutes ago, Boges said:

OK but none of the battleground states had Universal voting. 

You had to request a ballot and be a registered voter. That's why the mail-in voting was so easy to track pre-election. 

Kind of a bit, but not actually:

In Michigan for example they had the rules changed in November to allow unsolicited sending of ballots. Yes, to registered voters but "unsolicited" still opens up possibilities of all sorts of fraud. 

In Pennsylvania:

Another Pennsylvania state Supreme Court ruling on Friday held that the signatures on the registration and the ballot don’t have to match. In September, Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar issued guidance that election workers would do no signature matching. The GOP sued to stop her, but Friday’s ruling seems to have settled the issue unless it goes back to John Roberts and the liberal wing of SCOTUS again. All this chicanery to fight COVID-19.

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/10/23/no-signature-match-no-postmark-no-problemo-its-this-week-in-ballot-shenanigans-n1083304

I didn't bother checking the other 2, but you catch my drift...

Hang on...by chance I just happened to be reading about the decision in Wisconsin and discovered a problem with how mail-in voting was done there. So that's 3 you're a little right but still wrong about, Boges.

Under Wisconsin law, a voter may receive a ballot by mail and bypass Wisconsin’s voter ID law, if the voter, by his own determination, concludes he “confined” based on age, physical illness, or infirmity. This fall, roughly 215,000 voters in Wisconsin said they were indefinitely confined, nearly a four-fold increase from the 2016 election.

The court said the government’s interpretation of Wisconsin’s indefinitely confined was erroneous. “A county clerk may not “declare” that any elector is indefinitely confined due to a pandemic,” the court said. The court further stated that, “…the presence of a communicable disease such as COVID-19, in and of itself, does not entitle all electors [voters] in Wisconsin to obtain an absentee ballot…”

Moreover, the court stated that lockdown orders do not meet the requirements under Wisconsin law to allow a voter to claim the status of “indefinitely confined” either. In its final decision, the justices concluded that it’s up to each voter — not the county clerks or anyone else — to decide if and when they qualify as indefinitely confined.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-wisconsin-supreme-court-rules-against-trump-in-4-3-decision/

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Another problem with mass mail-in voting in the covid year of 2020 is we were told voting machines would be needed to count the ballots.

There is an open court case in Antrim county Michigan. Recently the court finally allowed them to do a forensic audit on 22 Dominion counting machines.

The results were to be kept from the public at first. They were allowed to make the results public today. Here's what they found:

After the forensic examination of 16 Dominion Voting machines in Antrim, Co. MI, Allied Security Operations Group has concluded that the Dominion Voting machines were assigned a 68.05% error rate. DePerno explained that when ballots are put through the machine, a whopping 68.05% error rate means that 68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication, which means they collect the ballots in a folder. “The ballots are sent somewhere where people in another location can change the vote,” DePerno explained.

Based on the Allied Security Operations report, Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno states: “we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-antrim-co-forensic-report-bombshell-reveals-dominion-machines-set-68-05-error-ratemeaning-68-05-ballots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/

This one's better:

Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results: Forensics Report

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Another problem with mass mail-in voting in the covid year of 2020 is we were told voting machines would be needed to count the ballots.

There is an open court case in Antrim county Michigan. Recently the court finally allowed them to do a forensic audit on 22 Dominion counting machines.

The results were to be kept from the public at first. They were allowed to make the results public today. Here's what they found:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-antrim-co-forensic-report-bombshell-reveals-dominion-machines-set-68-05-error-ratemeaning-68-05-ballots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/

This one's better:

Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results: Forensics Report

As I pointed out in a deleted post, the machines was a false system per CNN / JO  before 2020

Anyway,  here is my personal favourite, as a code monkey dealing with image to data and vice versa, I really want to know too :)

Edited by 366h34d

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Kind of a bit, but not actually:

In Michigan for example they had the rules changed in November to allow unsolicited sending of ballots. Yes, to registered voters but "unsolicited" still opens up possibilities of all sorts of fraud. 

In Pennsylvania:

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/10/23/no-signature-match-no-postmark-no-problemo-its-this-week-in-ballot-shenanigans-n1083304

I didn't bother checking the other 2, but you catch my drift...

"no signature matching" is because people are camplaining signature matching is the witchcraft . There is no objective way to do it. 

Edited by 366h34d

2 hours ago, 366h34d said:

Google, I wish I knew how to quit you; you can believe whatnever you want :)

Because you either have nothing else to do with your time or this is your job?

What I said was true. Trump never abided by the unspoken rule to leave his predecessor alone so Obama was under no obligation to maintain silence.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Because you either have nothing else to do with your time or this is your job?

What I said was true. Trump never abided by the unspoken rule to leave his predecessor alone so Obama was under no obligation to maintain silence.

whatnever you said, whatnever you want to believe ?

32 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

"no signature matching" is because people are camplaining signature matching is the witchcraft . There is no objective way to do it. 

I see. So you can't check the signature and there's no way of knowing if that is the person or even if such a person still lives at the address or is still alive. 90% of the Pennsylvania  ballots were duplicates. And what if Ahmed Omar signs for Judy Smith? Pass it through, because it wouldn't be objective to think they're different people?

Unless you're saying the person had to write or apply in person to get the mail-in ballot sent. In which case why would you need to check the signature?

And what about this:

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court considered an appeal by Republicans to stay a Pennsylvania state Supreme Court ruling allowing ballots to be received and counted up to three days after the election. Since the U.S. Supreme Court was deadlocked 4-4 because John Roberts joined the liberal justices, and because there’s no 9th justice, the court allowed the ruling by the state court to stand. The coups de grace is that ballots will be received and counted “even if they don’t have a clear postmark, as long as there is not proof it was mailed after the polls closed.” That means unless you affirmatively saw Joe Blow physically submitting his ballot and got photographic proof of the actual ballot, there’s nothing that will stand in the way of that ballot being counted. Three days after the election. Without a clear postmark. Holy balls.

Bill Barr is now gone. His departure demonstrates another aspect of Trump's personality. He demands absolute obsequious loyalty at all times, that everyone put his interest ahead of the law, the country, the constitution or themselves. But even if you do that for years, one single deviation and you quickly learn he returns no loyalty at all. The instant Barr said there was no fraud his days were numbered. And when Trump found out he'd had an ongoing investigation into Biden's son for over a year and hadn't gone to the media with it, well... You knew Barr was a goner.

• Thanks 1

The Trump cult is going the distance.  

They are now saying that the fake electors Trump sent today will be deemed legitimate and counted on Jan 6th :lol:

Or that Biden can simply decide Trump wins.

Or that the states are 'contested' and so a senate vote or a vote of both houses, or the states, or - get THIS - one senator and one congressman with Pence casting the deciding vote.

Do your research.  It's the 12th amendment.  I send them the 12th amendment.  No it's the 20th.  It says that the states vote if there's a dispute.  What would cause the dispute ?  Pence deciding to not elect Biden.

It's not over yet.  There are still court cases.  There was an 'audit' in Michigan.

It's not over until Jan 6th.

It's not over until Jan 20th.

------------------------------------------------------------
It's like - they think if they keep bullshitting forever it won't catch up with them.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

I'd say it's high time for Kamala to resign from her Senate position, wouldn't you?

You're not giving up are you? Trump hasn't conceded. Stephen Milker says there's still lots of time and people should still donate. They have alternate electors and everything. You're supposed to be trumpeting how Pence will have ALL THE POWER to reject the electoral college votes and put Trump back in, and this will save us all from Communism! You can't quit now. I was enjoying this.

It's not just because finally Putin acknowledged that Biden won yesterday, is it?

Edited by BubberMiley

17 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hang on...by chance I just happened to be reading about the decision in Wisconsin and discovered a problem with how mail-in voting was done there. So that's 3 you're a little right but still wrong about, Boges.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-wisconsin-supreme-court-rules-against-trump-in-4-3-decision/

I suspect, because of COVID-19.

dWhich was allowed and the decision by SCOTUS last Friday would indicate that those laws are no one else's businesses. 

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You're not giving up are you? Trump hasn't conceded. Stephen Milker says there's still lots of time and people should still donate. They have alternate electors and everything. You're supposed to be trumpeting how Pence will have ALL THE POWER to reject the electoral college votes and put Trump back in, and this will save us all from Communism! You can't quit now. I was enjoying this.

It's not just because finally Putin acknowledged that Biden won yesterday, is it?

I’m just wondering why she doesn’t resign her seat, almost like she’s not sure about the Election result?