The Lawsuits

Just now, Boges said:

You know what, you're right.

It'll be fascinating to see Trump's desperate efforts to avoid insolvency and jail time. 

Tell you what...you keep watching Trump on my side of the border... while I keep watching Kat Wonders on your side of the border.

Win-win !

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Remember when they were saying that Trump would cancel the election ?    Trump had them running scared !

The Left, Joe and Red China in ridding the world of Trump...lol. The funny thing is that the wokey-wokes think they're being edgy and independent. You know...heroes...rather than being mere pawns in the globalist's games.

Wear that mask people.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Tell you what...you keep watching Trump on my side of the border... while I keep watching Kat Wonders on your side of the border.

Win-win !

I think once Trump leaves, the whole COVID-19 thing will finally take centre stage. Hopefully your country will finally take that somewhat seriously. 

Just now, Boges said:

I think once Trump leaves, the whole COVID-19 thing will finally take centre stage. Hopefully your country will finally take that somewhat seriously. 

It's important to take a virus created by Red China and released with the cooperation of the Democrats and Globalists seriously. It's a serious thing and I assure you they wore some really skookum masks while they were building it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I think we already have....the vaccine(s) being shipped to your country were developed and manufactured with some U.S. interest.   Those UPS freighters flying into Canada come from Louisville, Kentucky...a Trump state.

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

It's important to take a virus created by Red China and released with the cooperation of the Democrats and Globalists seriously. It's a serious thing and I assure you they wore some really skookum masks while they were building it.

Especially when it's killing a few thousand a day. 

Maybe Trump should invade in his last days in Office. 

18 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Actually, Trump matters a lot more on foreign policy than Canada's Justin Trudeau.

Trump recently closed on several Mideast peace deals between Israel and former adversaries.

The President of the United States has always been a more powerful than the leader of Canada.

As for the Middle East peace deals, Israel was conducting business with those countries for years. It's all small potatoes, as the nations Israel has made "peace" with have never really been involved in any type of major conflict with the nation. Let's see Trump broker a deal in regards to Syria or Iran.  Or better yet, get the Turks to promise to respect Kurdish civil rights.  Where was Trump when the ethnic Armenians were being attacked by the Turkish sponsored Azerbaijanis? How about China waltzing into Hong Kong, in direct violation of the handover agreement they signed with the UK?

The peace deals with Israel are as worthless as the Munich Agreement that Neville Chamberlain signed with Hitler, who promised not to start a war if he was given the Sudetenland in 1938.

Edited by Petros

48 minutes ago, Argus said:

Don't be a hypocrite. Ex-presidents kept their mouths shut, but sitting presidents didn't continue to attack them in their retirement, month after month and year after year. Trump broke the rule. As he breaks everything.

Correct me if I am wrong; I remember it was obama started it first (something about racist or something). Then, to be fair, I remember Bush did it couple times too,

Just now, Boges said:

Why would I?

Fighting with guns appear to be fighting old wars. 

Aren't there kids you could send to your endless wars, anyways?

Next up: the Invasion of Red China....brought you by The Left in their insane habit of biting the hand that feeds them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Aren't there kids you could send to your endless wars, anyways?

Next up: the Invasion of Red China....brought you by The Left in their insane habit of biting the hand that feeds them.

Hey you're the one accusing China of loosing COVID-19 on the world on purpose. 

Sounds like an act of war to me. 

Just now, Boges said:

Hey you're the one accusing China of loosing COVID-19 on the world on purpose. 

Sounds like an act of war to me. 

It was...but an act of war on the common people and Donald Trump with the cooperation of the Democrats and globalists...your buddies. You're not going to do a thing to upset your Chinese masters.

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

Oh I'm sure he'll scream, whine and cry on Twitter but how many will actually listen(aside from his cultists)? 

Tree falls in the woods and all that...

Also interesting fact, the inauguration day for Biden is a palindrome.  

haha, if he can still scream, whine and cry on Twitter, it means that Jack is just another big tech hypocrite and all lefts have short-term memory.

Anyway, i just cannot wait when people find out what they really get ?

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Especially when it's killing a few thousand a day. 

Maybe Trump should invade in his last days in Office. 

Trump does not have the balls to stand up to any hostile nation that could do damage to the USA. That is why he is in Putins back pocket. The Chinese realize he is all bark, and no bite. The North Koreans are laughing at him.

Meanwhile Trump prefers to bully nations that have traditionally been on friendly terms with him.  Like Mexico.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lawsuits are OVER...no point in talking about them.

Good of you to you concede that.

I'm still waiting for members sharkman and ID to tell us how Trump can still stay in office. 

Another Sidney Powell lawsuit will finally overturn the election. :lol:

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

Good of you to you concede that.

I'm still waiting for members sharkman and ID to tell us how Trump can still stay in office. 

Another Sidney Powell lawsuit will finally overturn the election. :lol:

One can pretend that one has won by cheating and that things will now go back to business as usual. It's worth a shot, eh? Maybe half the people will forgive the other half for their outright thievery.  Maybe not...

• Like 1