The Lawsuits

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

But if you could get even one of them to leave this site, that would be very exciting.

Imagine having a website where you could talk about policy, and electoral reform without somebody calling you a Communist because you think there should be 'taxes'.  

The clock is ticking on the nonsense regime.  In a few months, the lawsuits will be gone and Trump will have his own streaming site, which will be like a porch light for his little bugs.  And they will all go there, because the rest of the world conspires against them... and maybe they'll be gone from here.

I wonder if we'll miss them ?  

I mean, I won't but maybe others will.

TBH it's the hard-core leftists here that leave, or start new accounts, after they get busted for lying, terrorist sympathizing, being outed for their stupidity too many times, etc. Some of them have even been banned for their lies & threats.

If you're looking for an echo chamber to bloviate about Trudeau's dreamy eyes or his puritanical ways it's here: https://dolt.com 

• Like 1

Lawsuits roundup as of nov 13:

An appeals court in Pennsylvania rejected an objection by Trump’s lawyers to practices involving mailed ballots;

A Michigan judge threw out claims made by the campaign as “incorrect and not credible.

In a case in Arizona, where Democrat Joe Biden holds a slender lead over Trump, the president’s lawyers admitted the judge no longer needed to weigh in because, “the tabulation of votes statewide has rendered unnecessary a judicial ruling as to the presidential electors.”

In a case in Arizona, where Democrat Joe Biden holds a slender lead over Trump, the president’s lawyers admitted the judge no longer needed to weigh in because, “the tabulation of votes statewide has rendered unnecessary a judicial ruling as to the presidential electors.”

In Pennsylvania on Thursday, a judge ordered that the state could not count ballots that had been set aside because they’d been cast under a policy changing the relevant deadline. However, the number of ballots isn’t sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

Overall the legal campaign does not appear to be making headway in its manifold attempts to contest the result in federal court and the courts of key states. It’s encountering other headwinds as well, including the withdrawal of law firms that had been engaged to take on the cases.

Trump and advocates have made broad claims about what they call fraud or impropriety in the election — ones rejected by the nation’s relevant officials — but attorneys are more sensitive about what they’re willing to state before a judge in court, frequently conceding they did not have any evidence.

“When you don’t know the facts and you don’t have the law and you don’t have a remedy, you’ve really got nothing to go on in court,” said University of Kentucky law professor Joshua Douglas.

https://www.witf.org

Mathematical Analysis of Trump-Biden 2020 Election Vote Counts in Four Counties in Michigan

Four counties Oakland, Macomb, Kent, and Wayne Counties.  Video is near the top of the page.

Trump's vote totals after election day were decreased by a minimum of 69,000 votes, Biden's was increased by the same amount.  The evidence shows that this was achieved with a computer algorithm, that linearly transferred votes from Trump to Biden, more so in the stronger Republican counties.

So here's a scientist/engineer with 4 degrees.  He's a Fullbright Scholar, by the name of Dr Shiva Ayyadurai.  There are 3 colleagues for this presentation video on some anomalies found with the results of the election.  I'm watching it right now, it's an hour and 10 minutes, so I'm going to add to this as I go.  If you're impatient, it gets into the meat of the matter at about the 18 minute mark.

Bottom line, the results show manipulation.  He says it's 99% certain.

Edit:  So each county is made up of voting precincts, and some precincts voted strongly democrat, some voted strongly republican and they are plotted out on the graphs.  In the pro democrat precincts, the results for Trump were higher than the Republican percentage in that precinct.  But as the graph moves along towards Republican precincts, the exact opposite result takes place.  Lower Trump voting, and it's a uniform result.

So in a precinct that was 60% republican, they voted up to 26% under that percentile for Trump.   Not one of the pro Trump precincts voted for Trump in percentages that matched their Republican support levels.  Not one precinct.  It's impossible.  Pattern Analysis says this never happens without manipulation.

Edited by sharkman
additional info
  • Like 1

Here's part two of Dr Shiva's discussion on the algorithm used to give Trump votes to Biden in Republican counties.

And here's Sidney Powell stating that she has one of the people that was in the actual briefings when the voting manipulations was discussed.  

Edited by sharkman
additional info
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 2:18 AM, Infidel Dog said:

OK, but don't put your hands over your eyes and drift off to Beave-World this time. I'm going to tell you.

I don't have confidence that even Trump can beat the odds and walk with the righteous by winning, as he deserves this time. Not this time. I have hope and a belief that there's already enough evidence this race was fixed from campaign time to election to post-election that even if he doesn't win I think he deserves to win. Not sure that's enough.

Is there voter fraud in America. Yes. Absolutely.

Tucker will show you one set, but there's more:

The problem is proving there's enough of it to flip the election and doing it by December 13.

There were also irregularities in the administration of rules if not outright breaking of laws.

I don't think I'm optimistic for Trump to fight his way out of all this, but I have hope. You are correct about one thing though I am convinced the fix was in.

Hey gosh Fiddle I wonder why Tucker took your little video down?  

Tucker Carlson issues on-air apology over Georgia voter claims

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Friday apologized to viewers after a local Georgia news outlet pointed out that he had made a false claim about a dead individual illegally voting in the state. 

On a Thursday evening segment of "Tucker Carlson Tonight," the host claimed that someone had cast a ballot on behalf of James Blalock of Covington, Ga., who died in 2006. 

.,,However, Newton County officials said in a statement Thursday that Blalock did not vote and that the record found by the Trump campaign referred to a vote cast by Blalock's widow, registered under his name as "Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr."

"Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election," read the statement shared on Facebook. 

11Alive, NBC's Atlanta affiliate station, called out Carlson for repeating the claim after it was disputed by county officials. The outlet also confirmed the news with the widow herself, Agnes Blalock. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/525980-tucker-carlson-issues-on-air-apology-over-georgia-voter-claims%3famp

...But he didn’t post his apology video online did he?  Why do you think that is?

You guys get played for chumps daily 

Edited by BeaverFever

37 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Hey gosh Fiddle I wonder why Tucker took your little video down?  

Tucker Carlson issues on-air apology over Georgia voter claims

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Friday apologized to viewers after a local Georgia news outlet pointed out that he had made a false claim about a dead individual illegally voting in the state. 

On a Thursday evening segment of "Tucker Carlson Tonight," the host claimed that someone had cast a ballot on behalf of James Blalock of Covington, Ga., who died in 2006. 

.,,However, Newton County officials said in a statement Thursday that Blalock did not vote and that the record found by the Trump campaign referred to a vote cast by Blalock's widow, registered under his name as "Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr."

"Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election," read the statement shared on Facebook. 

11Alive, NBC's Atlanta affiliate station, called out Carlson for repeating the claim after it was disputed by county officials. The outlet also confirmed the news with the widow herself, Agnes Blalock. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/525980-tucker-carlson-issues-on-air-apology-over-georgia-voter-claims%3famp

...But he didn’t post his apology video online did he?  Why do you think that is?

You guys get played for chumps daily 

I'm still waiting for the big bombshell he promised about Hunter.   Last I heard he got the hard drive back and he said he had something big.....

38 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Tucker did the right thing.  He admitted he made a mistake.  The point is, many voter irregularities occurred whether you acknowledge this or not.  

Posting his apology online has much less impact than doing it live on his show.

Why not both live and online like he did when made the false accusation?

Voting irregularities occur in every election, there was nothing unusual about this year. And Its not a matter of doing right thing it’s a matter of not getting your ass sued when make false accusations. 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Why not both live and online like he did when made the false accusation?

Voting irregularities occur in every election, there was nothing unusual about this year. And Its not a matter of doing right thing it’s a matter of not getting your ass sued when make false accusations. 

Ok, I’ve gotta hand it to you on that one, the lawsuit angle is very true.  I guess it wouldn’t have hurt anything to put the correction online.  But at least he corrected himself.

• Like 1

Slow down there, Sharky. You don't know how Beave works yet. I'll help you out.

He's found a small flaw in a much larger claim but the large disgrace he's claiming is not actually there. Beave likes 

to blow up little things. It's 'Gotcha by pettifoggery.'

You take a tiny thing then say "aha, therefore 

this much larger thing you showed is now false." Except it's not.

Here's what actually happened with the Tucker Carlson error in his count of dead people voting incident.

Tucker showed about twenty examples of dead people who voted. The video disappeared shortly after it was put up - about 3 days ago - before there was any guy with a gotcha. I've seen the video since then. Multiple times. People keep putting it up.]

Now as far as Mr Blalock goes here's the more complete story on what actually happened there.

On Friday’s episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight, the eponymous host, apologized for spreading misinformation on James Blalock’s voting.

“One of the people who voted in last week’s election isn’t dead. James Blalock is still dead, we told you about him. But it was his wife who voted,” Carlson explained. “She voted as Mrs. James Blalock. It’s old-fashioned and we missed it.”

“A whole bunch of dead people did vote, we showed you their names, we proved it – but James Blalock was not among them,” the Fox News host continued.  “It was Mrs. James Blalock. So apologies for that. Of course, we’re always going to correct when we’re wrong. And we were.”

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-walks-back-voter-231215330.html

So that was Tucker's actual apology. Is that the way you understood it when Beave first strutted

on stage with his "Gotcha.?"

Don't worry he'll do this so many times you'll start to notice too. It's kind of his MO. One of them anyway. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

43 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Slow down there, Sharky. You don't know how Beave works yet. I'll help you out.

He's found a small flaw in a much larger claim but the large disgrace he's claiming is not actually there. Beave likes 

to blow up little things. It's 'Gotcha by pettifoggery.'

You take a tiny thing then say "aha, therefore 

this much larger thing you showed is now false." Except it's not.

Here's what actually happened with the Tucker Carlson error in his count of dead people voting incident.

Tucker showed about twenty examples of dead people who voted. The video disappeared shortly after it was put up - about 3 days ago - before there was any guy with a gotcha. I've seen the video since then. Multiple times. People keep putting it up.]

Now as far as Mr Blalock goes here's the more complete story on what actually happened there.

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-walks-back-voter-231215330.html

So that was Tucker's actual apology. Is that the way you understood it when Beave first strutted

on stage with his "Gotcha.?"

Don't worry he'll do this so many times you'll start to notice too. It's kind of his MO. One of them anyway. 

But your whole phony ‘election fraud’ argument is based on ‘ if there’s even  one minor potential  discrepancy  there  must be many more, which calls the whole result in question’

And then you’re like: “oh Republicans only made one false accusation mistake, lets not think anything more of it and let’s just assume all their other unsubstantiated accusations will someday be proven. 

49 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

But your whole phony ‘election fraud’ argument is based on ‘ if there’s even  one minor potential  discrepancy  there  must be many more, which calls the whole result in question’

Oh contraire mon frere. That isn't it at all. 

In  fact it doesn't even matter if the dead people voting thing is wrong. So much fraud is coming from so many places in so many ways a single flaw is meaningless.

However the media pushed lie that there is "no"- stress NO voter fraud is disproved by 1 incident. So there is voter fraud the argument is over how much.

Hey ID, thanks for the heads up.  I had seen that Tucker video earlier and got the gist of what Beave was saying.  I believe in PA there are 21000 dead people on the rolls, and they were court ordered to purge the dead people off the list in 2019 but still haven’t.  The word is that they are going to get a pretty serious response from the courts for this.

• Like 2

It's fascinating to watch people refuse to accept reality when it's clear as day in front of them. It's no coincidence the covid-is-a-hoax people are the same ones who claim the election is a fraud. They have a degenerative brain disorder that only lets them believe the facts they want to believe. They invented their own little realities and then blame the media for telling them the truth. 

It would be funnier if it weren't so disturbing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

It's fascinating to watch people refuse to accept reality when it's clear as day in front of them. It's no coincidence the covid-is-a-hoax people are the same ones who claim the election is a fraud. They have a degenerative brain disorder that only lets them believe the facts they want to believe. They invented their own little realities and then blame the media for telling them the truth. 

It would be funnier if it weren't so disturbing. 

Most intelligent people have stopped believing what the progressive globalist mainstream media has been telling them without proof a long time ago...................

Edited by sidewinder

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh contraire mon frere. That isn't it at all. 

In  fact it doesn't even matter if the dead people voting thing is wrong. So much fraud is coming from so many places in so many ways a single flaw is meaningless.

However the media pushed lie that there is "no"- stress NO voter fraud is disproved by 1 incident. So there is voter fraud the argument is over how much.

Wrong again. Nobody has ever said there is zero fraud, you’re being dishonest. 

What you’re failing to understand is that EVERY election in history  has isolated incidents of fraud which are not consequential to the outcome because it would take hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes conducted in an organized and coordinated manner to sway the outcome and it’s not plausible to believe that’s happening

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

By MATT FRIEDMAN

11/09/2020 09:28 AM EST

Updated 11/09/2020 11:30 AM EST

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.

“It’s such a shame. This is a democracy,” Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. “They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots.”

Trenton political insiders watched with bemusement as Brooks took the podium.

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts. 

Brooks has run for various offices, including U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives.

“I started watching it and all of a sudden I was like, ‘there’s New Jersey’s perennial candidate claiming to live in Philadelphia and Giuliani claiming him to be a poll watcher and Philadelphia resident," Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora said in a phone interview.

James Gee, chief of staff to U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.), also said he immediately recognized Brooks. 

“Yeah, I know Daryl. It’s so fitting that he would be there,” Gee said.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

?

Republicans and the fine company they keep.  Clearly the real fraud is the bullshit fake allegations from the loser Trump’s deluded cult followers. 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Wrong again. Nobody has ever said there is zero fraud, you’re being dishonest. 

What you’re failing to understand is that EVERY election in history  has isolated incidents of fraud which are not consequential to the outcome because it would take hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes conducted in an organized and coordinated manner to sway the outcome and it’s not plausible to believe that’s happening

The essence of the left's message and specifically yours now is fraud is nothing to worry about. Pretend you don't see it. In other words, it doesn't exist.

So when Tucker's people are able to put about 19 instances of dead people voting before your eyes with a quick scan that makes the fib a glaring lie.

And what do you mean by "again," there, King of Wrong? ^_^

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The essence of the left's message and specifically yours now is fraud is nothing to worry about. Pretend you don't see it. In other words, it doesn't exist.

So when Tucker's people are able to put about 19 instances of dead people voting before your eyes with a quick scan that makes the fib a glaring lie.

And what do you mean by "again," there, King of Wrong? ^_^

As in you’re wrong all the time and still wrong    And nobody said pretend that fraud doesn’t exist that is YOUR lie.   Its not our problem that some brainwashed and feeble minds on the right can’t understand that when over 150 million people voted, a handful of fraudulent votes that ALWAYS occurs doesn’t change the outcome. And then these feeble minds think that  means people are saying “fraud is nothing to worry about. Pretend you don't see it. In other words, it doesn't exist.”

Also Tucker conveniently doesn’t mention who these dead people allegedly voted for. He’s already had to apologize for his mistakes in this report and smearing a widows dead husband he’s not exactly trustworthy. He’s just another right wing fake news  propagandist