Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, OftenWrong said:

I have heard these concerns. We’ve never heard of tests like these, pushing material deeper inside the nasal passage is possibly doing something like what youve said.

Indeed, I have never heard of people having a swab shoved up their noses for a flu virus test. The question on some anti-vaxxers minds is what is on the tip of those cotton swabs. It is believed that there may be something on the ends of those swabs that may cause injury. I cannot say for sure that this is so but it does give me cause for concern where I will not be taking a swab on a stick up my nose if I can help it.

Sadly, I may not have a choice if I am forced to do so if I want to take a plane ride somewhere where I will have to take the swab up the nose test to see if I am Convid free allowed to travel or not when a saliva test is supposed to be sufficient enough according to many doctors. Who ever thought that one day a year ago we would see something like this ever happening.

The only way we can end all of this bull is to say enough already, I do not want to play this farce virus game anymore. I would prefer to take my chances with catching a virus rather than keep living the life that I am living today, dam the consequences. The old normal life was a hell of a lot better than having to live under this new normal life. 

Sadly, I would have expected a lot more freedom to choose from this Ford so called conservative premier who appears to be acting more like a communist dictator these days rather than a real and true conservative leader. ;)

Edited by taxme

On 2/5/2021 at 4:56 PM, taxme said:

The only way we can end all of this bull is to say enough already, I do not want to play this farce virus game anymore. I would prefer to take my chances with catching a virus rather than keep living the life that I am living today, dam the consequences. The old normal life was a hell of a lot better than having to live under this new normal life. 

Sadly, I would have expected a lot more freedom to choose from this Ford so called conservative premier who appears to be acting more like a communist dictator these days rather than a real and true conservative leader. ;)

I sympathize. Meanwhile I heard now BC's Bunnie-Hacker is doing a hatchet job out there in BC. Extended the lockdown at the very last minute, and this time with no end date.

The current orders restricting daily life and socialization in B.C. are going to stay in place indefinitely, the province announced Friday. The orders had been set to expire at midnight.
B.C. extending pandemic restrictions indefinitely
CBC

The people of BC gutted like fish.

And what with Ontario scheduled to come out of the stay-at-home order in 4 days, I'm sure Doug Ford is just pissing himself at the idea! Limitless power!

Thanks God!

https://www.cp24.com/news/open-for-business-doug-ford-set-to-announce-plans-for-gradually-reopening-ontario-1.5299691

Hopefully in this month can pass without a serious spike in numbers again. 

Once the weather improves, cases will plateau like they did last year and hopefully continued vaccination will deal with this over the Spring and Summer. 

This past month has made me somewhat nostalgic for the relative freedom we experienced over the Summer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2021 at 8:27 PM, OftenWrong said:

I sympathize. Meanwhile I heard now BC's Bunnie-Hacker is doing a hatchet job out there in BC. Extended the lockdown at the very last minute, and this time with no end date.

The current orders restricting daily life and socialization in B.C. are going to stay in place indefinitely, the province announced Friday. The orders had been set to expire at midnight.
B.C. extending pandemic restrictions indefinitely
CBC

The people of BC gutted like fish.

And what with Ontario scheduled to come out of the stay-at-home order in 4 days, I'm sure Doug Ford is just pissing himself at the idea! Limitless power!

There can be no doubt about it that comrade globalist Bonnie Poo is a commie. While Covid stats are dropping in number this buffoon wants to keep it going and continue to lie about the real facts and continue to make our lives more miserable than what they are already. She loves her dictatorial power and control that has been given to her over we the people. This buffoon has no life and she wants everybody else in BC to have no life. Herd immunity does work but they refuse to go with it. 

There can be no doubt about it that Canada has pretty much become a communist country. We have lost our freedoms to do what we want and use to do without permission from those corrupt politicians in Canada. If the people of BC and Canada thinks that things will all get back to normal soon, then they are a bunch of buffoons. Bonnie just showed us all that. As long as we allow most of these traitor politicians to dictate to us as to how we are going to live our lives from now on we will never see the good old normal days again. 

The world is waking up as we see that there are many demonstrations all over Europe and in Canada also. Of course the lying leftist liberal media party in Canada will never show us all those demonstrations on Canadian TV. If they did they would probably call all of those demonstrators a  bunch of anti-Covid fools and pro right wing nonsense. People just want their old lives back and are willing to accept what may happen to them even if this virus grabs a hold of them. 99% do survive this virus. The world has become a very boring place to live. There just is not all that much FUN anymore. I want FUN and dam the consequences. If people want to play this Covid game then let them but leave me out of having to play this Convid game.  JUST SAYING. ;)

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Thanks God!

https://www.cp24.com/news/open-for-business-doug-ford-set-to-announce-plans-for-gradually-reopening-ontario-1.5299691

Once the weather improves, cases will plateau like they did last year and hopefully continued vaccination will deal with this over the Spring and Summer. 

This past month has made me somewhat nostalgic for the relative freedom we experienced over the Summer. 

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Thanks God!

I think that I got lucky the other day. I thought that I saw this covid virus heading my way. I recognized it by the pictures that I saw of it on TV. I got out of the way just in time and it went flying by me and hit the poor guy behind me. I hope that he will be okay. Just thought I would mention that. ;)

But besides that? Are you all for real? How do you know that things will plateau when the weather improves? Just what first hand knowledge do you have of this prediction of yours? Are you a scientist by chance or just one of those fortune tellers? Have you been listening way too much to Ford or some of his so called health experts these days? 

What nostalgia? What freedom did you have last summer anyway? I pretty much saw all of my freedoms taken away from me last summer. I lost all of my FUN last summer and this winter and I am still not allowed to have FUN anymore. There are way too many stupid covid rules and way too many maskholes that won't let me have FUN anymore. 

But I do hope that you take the jab. But from what I have been hearing lately is that even if you take the jab you will still have to wear a mask and social distance yourself and still lock down and quarantine yourself. Vaccinations will not give you the freedom you had just ten months ago. You may never see any freedom ever again like you once enjoyed. 

Believe it or not. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

99% do survive this virus.

I heard that a recent study from California showed it was more like 99.8 %

Studies out of Stanford University and the University of Southern California, which have not yet been peer-reviewed, claim California communities may have seen up to 80 times the number of coronavirus cases than originally believed based on antibody tests.

The findings could suggest that the virus might be far less deadly than previously believed—with a fatality rate of between 0.12% and 0.2%, it would be closer to that of the flu, which has a 0.1% death rate.

Link

On 2/8/2021 at 7:07 PM, taxme said:

But besides that? Are you all for real? How do you know that things will plateau when the weather improves? Just what first hand knowledge do you have of this prediction of yours? Are you a scientist by chance or just one of those fortune tellers? Have you been listening way too much to Ford or some of his so called health experts these days? 

Last summer is my first hand knowledge. 

The case load was a tenth of what it is right now. 

Because people were doing sheet outside. 

Now in the US the weather didn't really change much. But they were never really taking the virus seriously. 

On 2/8/2021 at 6:56 PM, OftenWrong said:

I heard that a recent study from California showed it was more like 99.8 %

Link

The virus that I am starting to fear most of all with good reason is the one that they now call the Politician Virus. A very dangerous virus indeed by the looks of things. This Politician virus appears to be more dangerous Than this Covid 19 one and has the power to be able to take control of clueless and gullible people's minds and is able to make and put those people who will listen to a politician into a state of fear and panic and paranoia.

The Politician virus can make people do some stupid things like getting people to wear a mask or wear a mask all day long, even in their cars, get them to stay away from other people by at least six feet because the virus is just supposed to be too dangerous to be within 6 feet of anyone, or so the story goes, and it seems to be able to get people to even lock or want to quarantine themselves down, and too afraid to go outside or socialize with anyone anymore. Some fear being close to someone else. This Politician virus appears to have affected approx. 90% of the people in Canada. 

It is believed that the only cure for those affected by this Politician virus and to be able to get rid of this Politician virus is to stay away from politicians. When one gets to close or listens way too much to a Politician they seem to end up with this Politician virus. Even this Politician virus has affected the Canadian media big time. They all appear to have it. They are always trying to tell us that we should all get vaccinated. Crazy or what, eh? Somehow, I do not think that vaccines will work at all for this Politician virus. Vaccines will just make globalist billionaires like Bill Gates and others like his ilk richer. They say since this scamdemic billionaires like Gates have gotten richer because of this other virus called Covid virus. Weird, eh? 

I think that what will really work is for people to just to stay away from and stop listening to all politicians, and the media. If we all did that this Politician virus should come to an end quite quickly along with other viruses like this Covid virus. It's not this Covid 19 virus that is the problem. It is this Politician virus that is the problem. Just saying. ;)

8 hours ago, Boges said:

Last summer is my first hand knowledge. 

The case load was a tenth of what it is right now. 

Because people were doing sheet outside. 

Now in the US the weather didn't really change much. But they were never really taking the virus seriously. 

You still did not answer my question? Why? Again, how do you know that things will plateau when the weather improves? Again, what first hand knowledge do you have to make this prediction? Just how do you know these things? 

(1)The only thing that I can remember about last summer is that I pretty much lost a lot of freedom because of this so called China virus. In some place beaches were closed down in the summer time. It is summer time when most viruses will die off. But for some unknown strange reason this China virus was kept alive by our politicians and the media. Why? I know why? But I ain't going to get into it with you. This did not end up like some plagues from the past that killed hundreds of millions of people world wide. 

(2)The case load was fabricated over the summer to make it appear as though people were going to die by the hundreds of thousands and hospitals would be overloaded with Covid victims. Ambulances would be on the go 24 hours a day non-stop bringing in new customers for some hospital. But that never really happened. Things were like they always have been in the past decades when other viruses have come around year after year and made many people sick and some people die. It has been said that people dying from some disease were lumped in as Covid deaths to fabricate the numbers. Wth?   

(3)People were not spreading the China virus at all. it was our dear lying leaders and the lying media that were spreading the rumors that people socializing together outside were spreading the virus. That was all bull chit. If it were not for those liars mentioned above this China virus would have died off long ago. Herd immunity would have knocked this China virus off like herd immunity has been doing for centuries. It's not about a virus anymore. It is all about vaccines now and the globalists and their puppet on a string the politicians, and the media who keep pushing this virus nonsense alive. Take the vaccine and we all can get back to normal. Bull chit. They do not want to allow us to ever get back to our old normal again. This is all about globalist communist slavery and to be able to make slaves of us all. Believe it or not. ;)

1 minute ago, taxme said:

You still did not answer my question? Why? Again, how do you know that things will plateau when the weather improves? Again, what first hand knowledge do you have to make this prediction? Just how do you know these things? 

(1)The only thing that I can remember about last summer is that I pretty much lost a lot of freedom because of this so called China virus. In some place beaches were closed down in the summer time. It is summer time when most viruses will die off. But for some unknown strange reason this China virus was kept alive by our politicians and the media. Why? I know why? But I ain't going to get into it with you. This did not end up like some plagues from the past that killed hundreds of millions of people world wide. 

(2)The case load was fabricated over the summer to make it appear as though people were going to die by the hundreds of thousands and hospitals would be overloaded with Covid victims. Ambulances would be on the go 24 hours a day non-stop bringing in new customers for some hospital. But that never really happened. Things were like they always have been in the past decades when other viruses have come around year after year and made many people sick and some people die. It has been said that people dying from some disease were lumped in as Covid deaths to fabricate the numbers. Wth?   

(3)People were not spreading the China virus at all. it was our dear lying leaders and the lying media that were spreading the rumors that people socializing together outside were spreading the virus. That was all bull chit. If it were not for those liars mentioned above this China virus would have died off long ago. Herd immunity would have knocked this China virus off like herd immunity has been doing for centuries. It's not about a virus anymore. It is all about vaccines now and the globalists and their puppet on a string the politicians, and the media who keep pushing this virus nonsense alive. Take the vaccine and we all can get back to normal. Bull chit. They do not want to allow us to ever get back to our old normal again. This is all about globalist communist slavery and to be able to make slaves of us all. Believe it or not. ;)

tl;dr

13 hours ago, taxme said:

I gotcha again, eh tl:dr? You will never win with me. I will always make you look like the not so bright tl;dr that you are. Just saying. :D

You don't accept reality, how could I possibly hope to win with you. 

If you don't believe numbers we're receiving from Health officials then it's impossible to have a discussion where basic facts are remotely agreed upon. 

It would be like discussion sports with someone who believes the games are rigged. 

Edited by Boges

This whole approach to making public health decisions on-the-fly, by looking at today's data to decide what to do tomorrow, is scientific bullchit, my friends. Even if you ignore the huge problem in trusting such data these days, the meaning and context of the data cannot be correctly interpreted. Has not been, correctly interpreted. The data shows where the problems are, which age and demographic is at risk. Yet our politishuns didn't take decisive action in Canada towards protecting that demographic. Instead they issued edicts en-masse for everyone. It's like trying to do brain surgery with a hammer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boges said:

You don't accept reality, how could I possibly hope to win with you. 

If you don't believe numbers we're receiving from Health officials then it's impossible to have a discussion where basic facts are remotely agreed upon. 

It would be like discussion sports with someone who believes the games are rigged. 

You are the one that is living in a non reality world. There really is no hope for you anymore. 

I have heard and read of people who have died from some natural cause or from an accident and many of them were put on the dying from Covid list because a Covid test that was done on them after they died. This has nothing to do with a virus anymore at all. No virus has ever lasted this long in history. This is all made up and fabricated globalist deep state bull chit brought to you by your dear lying politicians, so called health officials, and the lying and fake news media. 

As i have said many times already believe what you want to believe and so will I. I take the time to listen to the alternative news media and websites as to what other health officials and experts, other doctors and other scientists who have said that we should not be in total fear of this Convid virus. Like all viruses that come along every year many will get sick and many will die. I do believe that the reason for all of those elderly people dying in care homes was due to them being pretty much forced to take a vaccine shot. After they did, some started to die. Just a coincidence, eh? Bull crap. 

Maybe some sports events are rigged? Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

This whole approach to making public health decisions on-the-fly, by looking at today's data to decide what to do tomorrow, is scientific bullchit, my friends. Even if you ignore the huge problem in trusting such data these days, the meaning and context of the data cannot be correctly interpreted. Has not been, correctly interpreted. The data shows where the problems are, which age and demographic is at risk. Yet our politishuns didn't take decisive action in Canada towards protecting that demographic. Instead they issued edicts en-masse for everyone. It's like trying to do brain surgery with a hammer.

Our so called politicians are all just playing dumb games with us and our minds these days. Today we will do it this way and if that does not work then we will try something else tomorrow. Our politicians have no clue as to what they are doing or talking about. They are all just going by what some so called health expert officials has to say and who tells them as to what they should do and say today. Now vaccines are starting to be used and now we are being told that we should all wear two or three masks instead of just one. WTH? Shouldn't we be talking about taking off our masks rather than now telling us to wear a mask on top of another mask? Are there that many people out there that are stupid enough to go along with this bull? 

This bull will go on and on until the dummies out there start to ask questions instead of continuing to just keep playing this foolish virus game. There is no way any virus has lasted this long ever. This virus should have disappeared after last summer when most viruses will die off because of the heat from the sun. The sun gives us all the vitamin D that we need to fight off any virus. Now they want us all to believe that there is another Corona virus is on it's way. 

Nobody is happy anymore these days. And they will never be happy again until they start using their brains and stop listening to the doom and gloom politicians and the media. I am starting to believe that there are way too many people who appeared to have had some brainwashing brain surgery done on them with a hammer. How else can one explain the sheer stupidity of most people.

It's about time for all of us to say enough already. Thousands are doing just that by the many rallies that I am watching every weekend somewhere in many Canadian cities. They demonstrate with no masks on and no social distancing. It's a beautiful thing to see. We all enjoyed life and living and we had lots of FUN FUN FUN back then. Now every day is just another boring dull day. This is what life is like living in some communist country. Boring a hell. :unsure:

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Thousands are doing just that by the many rallies that I am watching every weekend somewhere in many Canadian cities. They demonstrate with no masks on and no social distancing. It's a beautiful thing to see. We all enjoyed life and living and we had lots of FUN FUN FUN back then. Now every day is just another boring dull day. This is what life is like living in some communist country. Boring a hell.

I have heard of this too. Not much being said about it though on CBC, CTV. Toronto Sun does report on it and takes a more honest approach to reporting about the viruse. Protests downtown at Yonge and Dundas, every Saturday. They march on to Queen's Park.

Meanhwile oh look, Doug Ford likes Tim Horton's sandwiches!

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

The Premier of Ontario, His Majesty the Right Honourable Doug Ford, wants to take a time out to tell Ontarians this important message:

Since arriving in Queens Park, a lot of people suspect that Ford and his Tories are being rewarded for the rate they are turning public lands over to developers in the GTA. 

I would have assumed that Dougie is just trying to commune with the lower classes before, with his Tim Horton's references. But it is getting to the point where he must either be a stockholder or is getting some form of kickback for his advertising and promotional services.

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

But it is getting to the point where he must either be a stockholder or is getting some form of kickback for his advertising and promotional services.

How about free sandwitches? I mean every day, a free Tim's coffee and an egg sandwich. Bacon?

Of course...

On 2/11/2021 at 5:41 PM, OftenWrong said:

I have heard of this too. Not much being said about it though on CBC, CTV. Toronto Sun does report on it and takes a more honest approach to reporting about the viruse. Protests downtown at Yonge and Dundas, every Saturday. They march on to Queen's Park.

Meanhwile oh look, Doug Ford likes Tim Horton's sandwiches!

The media party CTV, Globull, and the CBC are all in this together on not reporting on all of the many rallies happening every weekend across Canada. One news media outlet pretty much called those people attending and marching in those rallies a bunch of conspiracy crazies. Of course, if one has a thinking mind we all should know by now as to who the real crazy people are. It's those in the media party of Canada. All professional liars and spreaders of bull chit.

But what else can we expect from the MSM party which are pretty much all owned by the globalist corporate deep state elite. These tech and social media giant globalist outfits are the ones trying to censor and keep the truth from getting out about this covid scamdemic. Sadly, our dear comrade leaders are also in cahoots with these globalists. I wonder what has been offered to our politicians and those lying health officials to help keep this virus farce going. They must have been offered something. Otherwise, why do they keep going along with this farce when they all know that this is all just one big farce. And according to Rebel News many politicians have been caught violating their own rules. WTH?  :wacko:

The Ontario government has announced the priority list for getting vaccines after all the LTC homes are done, along with the first responders. Does it surprise people that natives are on this new priority list? I'm not talking about natives in isolated settlements. They're already almost done. This is ALL native adults everywhere. They're to be vaccinated ahead of 75 year olds, ahead of people with heart conditions, asthma and other breathing problems, ahead of everyone else.

Can anyone figure out what possible reason there is for this other than racist political correctness?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-adds-all-over-80s-to-covid-19-vaccine-priority-list/#comments

1 hour ago, Argus said:

The Ontario government has announced the priority list for getting vaccines after all the LTC homes are done, along with the first responders. Does it surprise people that natives are on this new priority list? I'm not talking about natives in isolated settlements. They're already almost done. This is ALL native adults everywhere. They're to be vaccinated ahead of 75 year olds, ahead of people with heart conditions, asthma and other breathing problems, ahead of everyone else.

Can anyone figure out what possible reason there is for this other than racist political correctness?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-adds-all-over-80s-to-covid-19-vaccine-priority-list/#comments

You're right.  It's blatant racism.  It's what happens when certain ethnic groups are given special privileges and treated as morally superior.  Our governments have gotten away from equality and the important idea that people are people.

There is no justification to prioritize 20 year-old Indigenous adults for vaccination over 75 year old non-Indigenous adults.  Our federal government plays favourites and ignores science.  

Edited by Zeitgeist