Will it be the virus that takes Trump down?

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Admit it, that's a pretty ridiculous statement.  Trump is ignorant but he doesn't go around bombing people like other POTUS's have.

CNN-induced Manchurian candidate syndrome is on the rise during covid. 

Unlike the Russian collusion delusion, CNN’s covid fantasies come with non-supportive stats, which can be printed with super-shiny font. It’s bewildering. 

You know a Manchurian Candidate is tuning in when you hear something like “Did you see how Trump drank that water? You could totally tell that he was making a plan to nuke Angola while he did it. Must  initiate  Protocol  AC360.”

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

I just saw video of Trump suggesting UV light or injecting a disinfectant could be effective treatments.GOD DAMN!

I wonder if he owns any lamp manufacturing or chemical processing companies...

Edited by bcsapper

Even by Trump's standards, going on TV and suggesting that people inject disinfectant or stand in front UV light strong enough to affect this virus is a stunning display of sheer stupidity.

Almost as bad a supporting a guy who would do that.  Can't overstate how much faith I've lost in people after this.  How pathetic it must be to be a Trump supporter.  smfh.

5 hours ago, ReeferMadness said:

Even by Trump's standards, going on TV and suggesting that people inject disinfectant or stand in front UV light strong enough to affect this virus is a stunning display of sheer stupidity.

Almost as bad a supporting a guy who would do that.  Can't overstate how much faith I've lost in people after this.  How pathetic it must be to be a Trump supporter.  smfh.

Yeah and this is where we love to hang out, too.

Don't focus on what Trump says!!! Focus on what he does!!!

But all he does is talk. He spends 2 hours talking. I saw him trying to convince a guy on his team that sunlight would kill the virus in parks because the weather was getting warmer. The sun shines in the winter time too!

Much of what he does, except when it's clearly xenophobic like banning immigration and travel from countries, Is in response to bad press he's getting from allies. 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump's base remains loyal so far, free to push back on the shutdowns and wanting to get back to work.

I hope they do go back to work ... with each other.

I wonder if Trump will continue his aggressive and prolonged handshakes through the election campaign.  Lol 

He's very miffed at this virus for stealing the limelight, would rather people just inject themselves with bleach and get over it. Like a true sociopath. 

Edited by jacee

14 hours ago, godzilla said:

Georgia feud spotlights Republican divide over reopening economy

liberate? not liberate? what is it exactly? who knows? can someone tell Trump to make up his damn mind!

R's will be so glad once the idiot is gone.

You don't seem to understand.  Liberate, with mitigation and social distancing.  I'll be most glad when idiots can comprehend things better.

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

You don't seem to understand.  Liberate, with mitigation and social distancing.  I'll be most glad when idiots can comprehend things better.

Mitigation? Like bleach injections? 

Distancing? The protesting idiots are not distancing. 

I don't really care whether the Trump idiots kill themselves, but putting other people in danger is the problem. 

18 minutes ago, jacee said:

Mitigation? Like bleach injections? 

Distancing? The protesting idiots are not distancing. 

I don't really care whether the Trump idiots kill themselves, but putting other people in danger is the problem. 

No, mitigation and distancing as outlined in the phased opening guidelines that was issued a few days ago.

38 minutes ago, jacee said:

I wonder if Trump will continue his aggressive and prolonged handshakes through the election campaign.  Lol 

He's very miffed at this virus for stealing the limelight, would rather people just inject themselves with bleach and get over it. Like a true sociopath. 

A majority of Americans are still working...regardless of their political leanings...my governor has authorized all non-public facing business employees to go back to work on April 27 with social distancing.    

I don't wonder if all the Trump haters in Canada will be even more "miffed" if he is re-elected....I know they will be far more upset than that.  

Too bad.....

16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

A majority of Americans are still working...regardless of their political leanings...my governor has authorized all non-public facing business employees to go back to work on April 27 with social distancing.    

I don't wonder if all the Trump haters in Canada will be even more "miffed" if he is re-elected....I know they will be far more upset than that.  

Too bad.....

We should all endorse Trump's idea of injecting bleach into our bodies. I mean he has not been wrong before!!  I just hope he takes the lead and shows us how wrong his medical team is.

Clorox should come in chewables , like Tide Pods.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

I'm not shaking hands anymore during covid. No one has TP anymore.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

We should all endorse Trump's idea of injecting bleach into our bodies. I mean he has not been wrong before!!  I just hope he takes the lead and shows us how wrong his medical team is.

Clorox should come in chewables , like Tide Pods.

I fell for that fake news too, until I read the actual quote.  Nothing about bleach or Lysol, or Clorox, or Tide.  It's complete fake news.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shady said:

Trump "strongly disagrees".

but i see what you mean... "liberate" is going to mean whatever is advantageous politically at the time to Trump. "liberate, with mitigation and social distancing", "liberate, with shelter in place", "liberate, with hands tied and mouth gagged", "liberate, with a bellyful of malaria drugs", "liberate, to god because you had not access to a ventilator".

3 hours ago, Shady said:

You've yet to articulate how you'd like that to look practically. So the idiot accusation is laughable. 

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

Trump "strongly disagrees".

but i see what you mean... "liberate" is going to mean whatever is advantageous politically at the time to Trump. "liberate, with mitigation and social distancing", "liberate, with shelter in place", "liberate, with hands tied and mouth gagged", "liberate, with a bellyful of malaria drugs", "liberate, to god because you had not access to a ventilator".

Yes, Trump disagrees with opening without going through the phases that were outlined a few days ago.  But I guess it's just easier to keep spouting fake news.

So today Trump said he was being "sarcastic" at reporters in regards to Lysolgate. 

1) He wasn't prompted to talk about that, he was musing to Dr. Birx (Video of her during this exchange is priceless) 
2) He he was completely deadpan when discussing this. 

Oh and Lysol had to release a statement today saying that it's product cannot be used as a treatment for COVID-19.

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Yes, Trump disagrees with opening without going through the phases that were outlined a few days ago.  But I guess it's just easier to keep spouting fake news.

but its not "fake news" that the governor of Georgia is opening and Trump strongly disagrees, is it? whats the issue with R's being on message then? that was the point. no fake news. its documented.

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not shaking hands anymore during covid. No one has TP anymore.

I just scored a 24 pack of premium double ply TP today.   Price is up a little, but shelves are beginning to catch up as the hoarding subsides.   We only buy one package to help spread it around for more shoppers.    There seems to be less panic in the store now that people are adjusting to the new normal and supply chains are keeping up.   

This may help Trump in some ways because people understand what to expect, wear their masks, keep 2 meters apart, and crack on with their lives.

Politics is not exactly a high priority right now, no matter what Trump or the Trump haters say.

• Like 1