Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

All 7 billion of us?

Yes... This if where the world is headed. I prefer eugenics, but psycopaths are going to keep releasing these bio-weapons if we stay above 500 million people. You wanna live, you need a biosuit.

It's all written on the Georgia guidestones.

https://www.narcity.com/travel/us/ga/the-georgia-guidestones-have-instructions-on-how-to-restart-humanity-after-the-apocalypse

Edited by ProudConservative

19 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Well at that point, I will give in....

All of these sorts of military technologies, such as CBRN protection, are reliant on a military logistics tail to keep them working for sustained periods

It's like I have a respirator, but I only have four canisters for it, once I pop the seal,  the canister is only good for so long, so I keep that sort of thing for last resort rather than first option

29 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Big pharma doesn't give a damn who dies. They want to go about things their way. They're not here to share all their secrets and help cure a pandemic. They're just waiting for everyone to become extremely desperate, and for governments to pay billions for their vaccines.

Get ready for government mandated virus inoculation for every single person on the planet. You don't like the idea of forced inoculations? Too bad. Everyone will have to get the shot, no exceptions and no questions asked. Otherwise it will just come back again. There is no way for things to go back to normal and declare it safe to go outside until the virus is completely eradicated, right down to the last airborne droplet.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Both are terrible ideas, false dichotomy. 

Genocide is complexly off the table for me, but i'm open to some form of population control through eugenics. It could be done properly, but the elites would abuse it.

Guest ProudConservative
16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Get ready for government mandated virus inoculation for every single person on the planet. You don't like the idea of forced inoculations? Too bad. Everyone will have to get the shot, no exceptions and no questions asked. Otherwise it will just come back again. There is no way for things to go back to normal and declare it safe to go outside until the virus is completely eradicated, right down to the last airborne droplet.

Why do you think I'm headed to James Bay? The vaccine will be the real depopulation weapon, or will render you sterile.

Some people will be given the harmless form to keep society alive.

Rima Laibow warned us 10 years ago about the "Great Culling". She's disappear somehow... Can't find anything about coronavirus.

She said they would use a bioweapon to force all governments to take a vaccine... and the vaccine will cause the real deaths.

"If you're a genocidalist, you have to work really hard to kill 6 billion people"

22 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yep....that's how it goes.   When I was a child, we were forced to line up for polio and other recently developed vaccines (DPT).   The oral polio vaccine was drops on sugar cubes or injected at public locations.   They had photos of people in iron lungs, and once we got to tour one to scare the hell out of us and boost vaccine compliance.

la-ol-vaccines-carlsbad-documentary-lett

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep....that's how it goes.   When I was a child, we were forced to line up for polio and other recently developed vaccines (DPT).   The oral polio vaccine was drops on sugar cubes or injected at public locations.   They had photos of people in iron lungs, and once we got to tour one to scare the hell out of us and boost vaccine compliance.

la-ol-vaccines-carlsbad-documentary-lett

I wouldn't mind mandatory vaccines, if they stop putting Mercury in them... and just used the dead viruses.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I wouldn't mind mandatory vaccines, if they stop putting Mercury in them... and just used the dead viruses.

I don't mind them either way, having lived before the age of mass vaccination programs when parents would purposely expose their children (measles, chicken pox, mumps, etc.) to hurry things along and seeing the eradication of such diseases in the past 50 years.

The U.S. military tested swine flu vaccine on us back in the 1970's.    No harm...no foul.

The biggest change I remember for mass injections for the public and military induction were jet injector (pneumatic guns) that replaced syringes.   They were phased out a few years ago because of possible cross contamination.   Some guys would pass out when the corpsman hit them with the air gun...and we would laugh !

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I don't mind them either way, having lived before the age of mass vaccination programs when parents would purposely expose their children (measles, chicken pox, mumps, etc.) to hurry things along and seeing the eradication of such diseases in the past 50 years.

The U.S. military tested swine flu vaccine on us back in the 1970's.    No harm...no foul.

The biggest change I remember for mass injections for the public and military induction were jet injector (pneumatic guns) that replaced syringes.   They were phased out a few years ago because of possible cross contamination.   Some guys would pass out when the corpsman hit them with the air gun...and we would laugh !

With all the vaccines they gave me in the military, there's no point in worrying about it now, I've had every crazy shot there is prolly

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

With all the vaccines they gave me in the military, there's no point in worrying about it now, I've had every crazy shot there is prolly

Exactly !    Overseas deployments required even more injections of God knows what and we just lined up, rationalizing that if we could be ordered to die for the country, it was rather silly to balk at a vaccine.

Some guys started to bitch more when it came to the anthrax vaccine, because of serious side effects.  Too bad !

On 3/17/2020 at 5:44 PM, OftenWrong said:

Pot stores have all closed down, without warning. LCBO stores remain open. Apparently it's an essential service.

The government needs money to keep flowing in so the liquor stores and even the banks will not close down. As long as there is booze to be had, then that will help keep the Joe and Mary six packs happy and contented and drunk!

I would like to suggest that all bus and train services be shut down to help stop the spread of this virus. Hey, the government has to do what must be done to save us all from this pandemic. It's time for a complete shut down of all services other than essential services. I do not want to get this terrible virus. Do you? :D   

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I have, but the thing is, soon as they pop the nukes,  you have to keep changing out the canisters and fall back to decontamination points where a crew decontaminates you.

Now we have gone from a virus to nukes. What the hell is going on here? Is someone out there trying to kill me with something? It's getting scary out there. :wacko:

Just now, taxme said:

Now we have gone from a virus to nukes. What the hell is going on here? Is someone out there trying to kill me with something? It's getting scary out there. :wacko:

CBRN covers it all : Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear,  I also do explosives, so that's CBRNE

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

The government needs money to keep flowing in so the liquor stores and even the banks will not close down. As long as there is booze to be had, then that will help keep the Joe and Mary six packs happy and contented and drunk!

I would like to suggest that all bus and train services be shut down to help stop the spread of this virus. Hey, the government has to do what must be done to save us all from this pandemic. It's time for a complete shut down of all services other than essential services. I do not want to get this terrible virus. Do you? :D   

Good point on the government, I agree wholeheartedly. Once I and my wife, and our adult kids and friends are all off work, and everything shut down, and no bread, meat or TP on the shelves, at least we can hit the bottle. Just like the good old days back in the USSR.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Exactly !    Overseas deployments required even more injections of God knows what and we just lined up, rationalizing that if we could be ordered to die for the country, it was rather silly to balk at a vaccine.

Some guys started to bitch more when it came to the anthrax vaccine, because of serious side effects.  Too bad !

Maybe this is one reason why so many retired soldiers have been killing themselves for years now. The vaccines they received have given them a case of depression. Anyone who takes a vaccine shot is an idiot unless they are forced to do so for some reason. The stuff that they put in some of those vaccines is enough to kill you. :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

CBRN covers it all : Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear,  I also do explosives, so that's CBRNE

Just do not come near my home with any kinds of shit, thank you. Being married is enough to have to deal with. ^_^

Guest ProudConservative

Realize plagues is Russian Roulette. You can control Chemical, Radiological, and Nuclear. The elites have little control over a self replicating virus.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:05 PM, Argus said:

The only places bordering on chaos are some hospitals overrun with patients and running of of equipment to deal with them.

The rest of us are just taking precautions.

For now...Wait until Canada reaches the peak just like Italy

Just now, taxme said:

Maybe this is one reason why so many retired soldiers have been killing themselves for years now. The vaccines they received have given them a case of depression. Anyone who takes a vaccine shot is an idiot unless they are forced to do so for some reason. The stuff that they put in some of those vaccines is enough to kill you. :unsure:

It's not that simple, because the vaccines were intended to protect the entire unit, not just individuals.   It is a major problem to deploy with individuals who are medical risks...even dental problems....because it compromises the unit and requires more resources (like a Medevac at sea).   You cannot deploy if you don't get with the program.