Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

I don't think I've had a vaccine in 23 years. Maybe that's why I barely get sick, when I catch the cold. I haven't had a fever all this time. When I'm sick, I just keep working, and don't even think about it. Sneeze sneeze, a few coughs... nothing more.

If I could trust the elites, I would take vaccines. I just can't trust them.

Edited by ProudConservative

35 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Here's the latest from AMTV.

What the guy is saying may well be true. We are seeing something going on here that has never happened before over some "man made" virus that everyone is in fear and in panic over.  This appears to be quite the conspiracy as the guy pointed out. I believe that this is a test run to see how people will react. Sadly, the people have given them what they wanted to see. Panic and fear. We may very well be heading towards a communist dictatorship which may be closer than we think.

I have said this many times here. Never let the lying politicians or the media get too you. When they push something real hard like they are doing today with this so called pandemic, then go the opposite to what they are telling you all. Don't believe and stop listening to the bloody liars. Those liars work for the globalist elite, not for you and me. But then again, who is listening and who here really cares. There will always be enough lemmings around to be able to get them all scared over something and get them to go buy plenty of toilet paper. This is supposed to be a respiratory virus, not a shit making virus. So why all this panic by the lemmings over buying all the toilet paper that they can get their pathetic hands on? 

If America goes down, we in Canada will all go down. People need to stop with the panic and fear and chill out. Leave some bloody toilet paper for others for Christ sakes.  Lol. 

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

What the guy is saying may well be true. We are seeing something going on here that has never happened before over some "man made" virus that everyone is in fear and in panic over.  This appears to be quite the conspiracy as the guy pointed out. I believe that this is a test run to see how people will react. Sadly, the people have given them what they wanted to see. Panic and fear. We may very well be heading towards a communist dictatorship which may be closer than we think.

I have said this many times here. Never let the lying politicians or the media get too you. When they push something real hard like they are doing today with this so called pandemic, then go the opposite to what they are telling you all. Don't believe and stop listening to the bloody liars. Those liars work for the globalist elite, not for you and me. But then again, who is listening and who here really cares. There will always be enough lemmings around to be able to get them all scared over something and get them to go buy plenty of toilet paper. This is supposed to be a respiratory virus, not a shit making virus. So why all this panic by the lemmings over buying all the toilet paper that they can get their pathetic hands on? 

If America goes down, we in Canada will all go down. People need to stop with the panic and fear and chill out. Leave some bloody toilet paper for others for Christ sakes.  Lol. 

I'm still not taking my chances, and leaving the house for a while. The ice is all cracked and dangerous now. I'm waiting for open water, so I can go canoeing, and start working on my trails. 2 more weeks of boredom.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I don't think I've had a vaccine in 23 years. Maybe that's why I barely get sick, when I catch the cold. I haven't had a fever all this time. When I'm sick, I just keep working, and don't even think about it. Sneeze sneeze, a few coughs... nothing more.

If I could trust the elites, I would take vaccines. I just can't trust them.

Smart man. I have never taken any vaccines either since I was a kid when my mother forced me to go take some vaccine shot. Eat good foods and get plenty of rest and don't let your immune system go low in power. A strong immune system can pretty much fight off any diseases out there. I too have not been sick for decades and I have never taken any vaccine shots. But I suspect that one of these days our dear leaders on orders from their leaders will try and force us all to take some vaccine shot for some other virus. Roll up your sleeve, sucker. Lol.  

It is one hell of a job to go down the conspiracy route. Given the kind of impact this virus had on stockmarket in recent days shrinking major economies to the magnitude incomparable in peace times...It is beyond comprehension why a government/s would do such a thing... 

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm still not taking my chances, and leaving the house for a while. I'm waiting for open water, so I can go canoeing, and start working on my trails. 2 more weeks of boredom.

I like to play the horses. Sadly, I think that this will be stopped soon. I guess that the owners of their horses will not want their horses to catch the virus. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Apparently, even with all the locking things down, refugees are continuing to just walk into Canada at the Quebec border as we speak, lol

On another note though, I find it quite surprising that the level of spread of this virus is quite low in war zone areas like Syria with refugee problems. You would expect the magnitude of the spread in those regions showing a much higher proportion of people catching C.19. 

Guest ProudConservative

Oh yah....James Bay has a few thousand natives... Most of them are completely dumbed-down and completely isolated to reserves. There might be 5 people in a 1000 square kilometers. I wouldn't worry about them finding you deep within the boreal forest. Our PC government will send them plenty of food, and keep them sedated. It's the wolves that will kill you, so you got to be careful.

If you go where no one else wants to go, you don't have to worry about hungry people stealing your food.

1 minute ago, kactus said:

On another note though, I find it quite surprising that the level of spread of this virus is quite low in war zone areas like Syria with refugee problems. You would expect the magnitude of the spread in those regions showing a much higher proportion of people catching C.19. 

People are not as interconnected in war zones, things don't move around freely in Syria, people there already live hunkered down in their bunkers.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Apparently, even with all the locking things down, refugees are continuing to just walk into Canada at the Quebec border as we speak, lol

Well, maybe we should all write a letter to our dear leader Trudeau and ask him to do something about it. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. Relax, I am just kidding. If there is one thing our dear leader will not do is stop the flow of criminal illegals from entering this pathetic country which is full of pathetic lemmings who could careless about them coming into Canada illegally. Actually, Trudeau wants to flood the country with a million of them. Oh joy. And we even have Canadians wanting to help them out when they get here. How stupid and pathetic is that? 

And gawd only knows as to what kinds of diseases are they bringing in with them. The country is going to hell and nobody gives a dam. And now this virus is to make them all forget all about those illegals, as if some cared at all, coming across our border from America. Remember that we are now living in an age of where it is all about me-me-me. I want all the toilet paper for myself. LOL. 

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, kactus said:

It could be that the globalist have released different Strains... some that are harmless and spread like wildfire, and others that kill and cause people to panic.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, maybe we should all write a letter to our dear leader Trudeau and ask him to do something about it. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. Relax, I am just kidding. If there is one thing our dear leader will not do is stop the flow of criminal illegals from entering this pathetic country which is full of pathetic lemmings who could careless about them coming into Canada illegally. Actually, Trudeau wants to flood the country with a million of them. Oh joy. And we even have Canadians wanting to help them out when they get here. How stupid and pathetic is that? 

And gawd only knows as to what kinds of diseases are they bringing in with them. The country is going to hell and nobody gives a dam. And now this virus is to make them all forget all about those illegals, as if some cared at all, coming across our border from America. Remember that we are now living in an age of where it is all about me-me-me. I want all the toilet paper for myself. LOL. 

Actually he wants 60 million more of them by 2100.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

You should phase out everyone and just listen to me...

I don't even know you. You're like a mysterious secret-society guy no one can relate too. I proceed with caution.

7 minutes ago, kactus said:

They are probably to busy fighting to be worried all that much about some stupid virus. It probably is not  problem at all over there. ;) 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I'd say it's all part & parcel of America Derangement Syndrome

Because these refugees are coming from America, the priggish Canadian left views them as fleeing America to Canada, and so proof of Canada's superiority, lol

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

People are not as interconnected in war zones, things don't move around freely in Syria, people there already live hunkered down in their bunkers.

Probably any viruses flying around over there are all getting shot and killed. Hey, you never know, eh? 

Guest ProudConservative

I don't think it's fake... I think the virus is a serious threat, and they're is a globalist play happening as well. The globalist could have had nothing to do with the virus, but won't let a good crisis go to waste.

There're threats from all sides here. Being careful is a pain in the ass, but keeps you out of danger.

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Probably any viruses flying around over there are all getting shot and killed. Hey, you never know, eh? 

I expect the virus will sweep through war zones like a firestorm at some point, and with the broken infrastructure there wont be much to stop it

It will just take a little longer, because in a war zone the lines of communication are broken, so it's not a straight line from a to b

Edited by Dougie93

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Actually he wants 60 million more of them by 2100.

I heard that some ahole in Canada wants Canada to have a population of 100 million by the end of this century. Where the phuk are we going to put them all? I tell you that Canada has more pro immigration morons in this country than you could ever shake a bloody stick at. The insane have all left the asylum and are now truly running this country.  This country has gone mad, and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Aw well, try and stay sane for as long as you can. :lol:

11 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I don't even know you. You're like a mysterious secret-society guy no one can relate too. I proceed with caution.

He truly is an exercise in futility. Do proceed with caution. Just saying. ;)

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

I heard that some ahole in Canada wants Canada to have a population of 100 million by the end of this century. Where the phuk are we going to put them all? I tell you that Canada has more pro immigration morons in this country than you could ever shake a bloody stick at. The insane have all left the asylum and are now truly running this country.  This country has gone mad, and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Aw well, try and stay sane for as long as you can. :lol:

That was the advisers to the Minister of Bill Morneau. It's all to prop up real estate speculation. The liberals to force people into overcrowded cities, so the can tax them to death.

Why don't you think they have trendy shows like "Sex and the City". It's all to make sheep to think, that they're cool if they live in a city.

Well if the globalist want people in cities, stop encouraging pandemics with open borders, and scaring everybody.

Working in Toronto must be a nightmare right now.